Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Human Ken Doll is Dead to Me

This batshit crazy guy has transitioned to female now. He has risen up from the grave as Jessica. Probably old news but this is the first I've seen about it. He looks hideous either way, but he sure lends credence to the idea that trans is a mental health issue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44August 4, 2022 6:52 PM

I keep thinking about all the people who had a shitfit about those who didn't use "dead to me" in their subject lines, and how now we're inundated with fake "dead to me" posts, and wondering how Datalounge became so utterly, completely, irretrievable lame.

by Anonymousreply 1August 3, 2022 9:23 AM

Disappointed. Thanks OP.

by Anonymousreply 2August 3, 2022 9:34 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 3August 3, 2022 9:51 AM

R1 and R2 chill out. Figuratively, he's dead. Damn quarter me in town square.

by Anonymousreply 4August 3, 2022 10:38 AM

Mental illness is a terrible thing

by Anonymousreply 5August 3, 2022 10:43 AM

I actually feel sorry for him.

by Anonymousreply 6August 3, 2022 10:47 AM

She's quite different now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 3, 2022 10:50 AM

freak show

by Anonymousreply 8August 3, 2022 10:53 AM

He did all this, but refused to simply go on a diet, which was the original problem.

He’s still a fatass!!

by Anonymousreply 9August 3, 2022 11:03 AM

Jessica's Instagram is a trip. I feel sorry for this person too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 3, 2022 11:28 AM

At the point the actual doll looks more human.

by Anonymousreply 11August 3, 2022 11:32 AM

Alves before all of this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 3, 2022 11:40 AM

He's extreme but I noticed that most trans people on social media have stereotypical ideas about the gender roles of men and women. The Ken vs. Barbie outlook on life fits like a glove.

What I am NOT saying is that only men fetishize the stereotypes when they crossdress. Got to r/bimbofication for some nightmare fuel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 3, 2022 11:51 AM

That nose is going to fall off.

He's morphed himself into the new, white "trans" Latoya.

I think we can put him on the death watch list now.

by Anonymousreply 14August 3, 2022 11:56 AM

Puke

by Anonymousreply 15August 3, 2022 11:59 AM

So stunning. Beyond brave.

by Anonymousreply 16August 3, 2022 12:00 PM

I thought this one literally died. I must be thinking of another plastic surgery victim.

by Anonymousreply 17August 3, 2022 12:06 PM

She seems like a suicide waiting to happen

by Anonymousreply 18August 3, 2022 12:09 PM

Are they independently wealthy? How does one spend 1.4 million on surgeries?

by Anonymousreply 19August 3, 2022 12:23 PM

This person is mentally ill and it should be illegal to perform this kind of surgery.

by Anonymousreply 20August 3, 2022 12:34 PM

There are no words to describe that thing.

by Anonymousreply 21August 3, 2022 1:16 PM

[quote]I thought this one literally died. I must be thinking of another plastic surgery victim.

Pete Burns?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 3, 2022 1:58 PM

There's something sadder about Human Ken/Jessica Doll than about some of the other surgery addicts. Pete Burns was intelligent and almost presented himself as a work of art -- there was something defiant and deliberate about his transformation, however unsettling. Even more so for Amanda Lepore, who is a straight-up cartoon character and seems to love it. Alves just seems tragically mentally ill. Oddly enough another terrifying human is also going by "Human Ken Doll," Justin Jedlica. Here's what $1 million+ worth of surgery did to him. I suspect his "journey" is ongoing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 3, 2022 2:09 PM

Whenever I'm worried that I'm losing my mind, I think of the Human Ken Doll and immediately feel better.

by Anonymousreply 24August 3, 2022 2:10 PM

I agree he's batshit crazy, but I must say he looks better as a female.

by Anonymousreply 25August 3, 2022 2:14 PM

Nice clit!

by Anonymousreply 26August 3, 2022 2:30 PM

gross

by Anonymousreply 27August 3, 2022 2:37 PM

Do crosses still work?

by Anonymousreply 28August 3, 2022 2:41 PM

I really wish we wouldn't do this with thread titles - a sudden untimely death is not out of the question for this person.

I thought it might have happened, but I get what OP was doing.

by Anonymousreply 29August 3, 2022 2:47 PM

I'm almost certain he inherited a lot of money and/or has a trust fund that funds his addiction. I've watched interviews and I know his father has disowned him at times, mostly because he was gay. This is him trying to find a way around just being gay because he's from a very traditional family and he obvs doesn't fit in.

by Anonymousreply 30August 3, 2022 4:56 PM

Pantyhose at the beach?

How Richard Simmons!

by Anonymousreply 31August 3, 2022 5:00 PM

To be honest I always felt many trans women are extremely feminine gay men who have severe mental health issues extreme OCD, autism and body dysmorphia. They're extremely detached from their physical bodies and never feel it's sufficient enough. It's a mix of different issues. I think even if we did forbade children from socially transitioning and going on blockers. Many would still end up transitioning into adulthood. This population always existed. This isn't anything against gay men though. Straight people with body dysmorphia and extreme perfectionism and eating disorders do this type of plastic surgery roleplaying. We're seeing more straight women and men go through these extreme transformation. K-pop is built on it

by Anonymousreply 32August 3, 2022 5:08 PM

Quite big tits.

by Anonymousreply 33August 3, 2022 5:12 PM

Besides OP's stupid use of Dead to Me, is that this is the first he heard of Jessica. OP should be banned from ALL zeitgeist posting because this is colossal FAIL.

by Anonymousreply 34August 3, 2022 6:40 PM

R34 guilty as charged. In my gross failure and lack of insane people transing knowledge, I hit rock bottom. I will voluntarily leave DL and be of no more trouble to you intellectual titans for whom this was old news. Lol....get a grip

by Anonymousreply 35August 3, 2022 8:41 PM

Well, 30 lashes with a wet laboratory-grown fish-scale-based labia lip.

by Anonymousreply 36August 3, 2022 8:42 PM

OMG, it appears that OP used subject line phrases that didn't please everybody! Shrieeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!

by Anonymousreply 37August 3, 2022 8:53 PM

100% gay but weirdly I want to see the swollen vagina.

by Anonymousreply 38August 3, 2022 9:10 PM

Looks like mental illness to me. I really wonder about the surgeons who do these procedures.

by Anonymousreply 39August 3, 2022 10:56 PM

Some time back he was selling some LV cases and Cartier watches at Prestige Pawn in London to get money to buy his first car and pay for driving lessons. If all is to be believed he's not as rich as people think.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40August 4, 2022 11:42 AM

I hope it cameos in the new Barbie film.

by Anonymousreply 41August 4, 2022 11:47 AM

Oh please.

by Anonymousreply 42August 4, 2022 12:27 PM

At first glance, I honestly thought that the person in the photograph was one of the older Kardashians or those Fake Househags harpies. The unsettlingly artificial, grotesquely deformed look could belong to any of those women, so this Rodrigo person won't be out of place if he joins one among the myriad of reality shows that expose the mental illnesses of creepy, narcissistic freaks afflicted by a bad case of body dismorphia.

by Anonymousreply 43August 4, 2022 12:35 PM

Looks like any of the housewives on Bravo

by Anonymousreply 44August 4, 2022 6:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!