Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL Country Music Lovers: Who is gay among new country?

In the old days names like Buck Owens, Roy Clark, and Dolly might top the list. But in modern country music there are a few usual suspects(unmarried, childless, and in their late thirties). Dustin Lynch, Chris Young, Hunter Hayes, Chris Lane, Michael Ray, and Dan+Shay. These guys, except for Dan+Shay and Lane, are unmarried and deeply single. One would hope that except for Steve Grand that there is a real gay among the group. Too bad they don’t have the balls to come out. TJ Osborne looks like Winston Churchill in Nashville.

by Anonymousreply 23August 4, 2022 4:57 PM

I’ve heard rumors about this hot new up and comer, Conway Twitty.

by Anonymousreply 1August 2, 2022 8:44 PM

Bitch please. Steve Grand is not a country singer.

by Anonymousreply 2August 2, 2022 8:50 PM

Randy Travis has had many rumors around him.

by Anonymousreply 3August 2, 2022 8:54 PM

There are rumors about Luke Ryan. Of course, K Chesbot.

Of the older set: G Brooks, R Travis...

by Anonymousreply 4August 2, 2022 8:55 PM

I have never heard anything about Luke Bryan but I have heard things about Tim McGraw when he first arrived. I am sure there is at least one casting sofa in Nashville.

by Anonymousreply 5August 2, 2022 11:29 PM

I'd like to be the one who finds out Kenny Chesney is gay, the hard way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 2, 2022 11:54 PM

R6 pretty sure he is gay

by Anonymousreply 7August 2, 2022 11:57 PM

Dustin Lynch has gayface

by Anonymousreply 8August 2, 2022 11:58 PM

Marty Robbins

by Anonymousreply 9August 2, 2022 11:58 PM

Luke Bryan is straight but unlike many of his white male colleagues, he is progressive and pro-LGBT rights.

There is always TJ Osborne and his shrimpy little bf Abie Ventura.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 3, 2022 12:08 AM

Luke’s pro-gay? Good.

Luke’s music? 🤮

by Anonymousreply 11August 3, 2022 7:09 PM

LMAO yes his music is bottom of the barrel bro country trash, but he's one of the good guys.

by Anonymousreply 12August 4, 2022 7:01 AM

He's fat anyways.

by Anonymousreply 13August 4, 2022 7:07 AM

Garth Brooks was str8 but Joey Blue on the other hand...

by Anonymousreply 14August 4, 2022 7:21 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 4, 2022 7:24 AM

How about Chris Gaines?

by Anonymousreply 16August 4, 2022 7:26 AM

r16 that old queen has a lot of downlow personalities...

by Anonymousreply 17August 4, 2022 7:30 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 4, 2022 7:38 AM

^^^ Quite frankly, I can name a long list of homos for tangentially related categories tied to country music.

But New Country is harder for gay men to break into than trannies and dykes. Most end up going too far into the new and no longer play country., They really don't have a solid audience either. Most gay men aren't interested and the LGBT country audience was predominately born female - so, there's a lot of "eww, boys" .. which leaves them a handful of fraus that want to hear fujoshi spank bank material. so, the the talentless end up in pop while the educated tend to move to bluegrass and other genres but often regulated to just part of the ensemble..

If they established themselves earlier enough they can skirt by in a few specialty genres with ample respect. I mean, just look at all the fancy boys of celtic music.

by Anonymousreply 19August 4, 2022 7:53 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 20August 4, 2022 8:14 AM

Born female? What?

by Anonymousreply 21August 4, 2022 9:19 AM

R19 that makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 22August 4, 2022 4:49 PM

Sarah Shook is alt-country and out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 4, 2022 4:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!