Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Most Beautiful Room in the USA

Well? Can be in a home, hotel, office building, etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 17, 2022 5:49 AM

The lobby of Radio City Music Hall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 31, 2022 5:05 AM

The indoor pool at Hearst Castle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 31, 2022 4:49 PM

They all look like Aaron Schock planned them. Get a grip, tasteful friends!

by Anonymousreply 3July 31, 2022 4:50 PM

The Capri Room at Buca di Beppo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 13, 2022 12:11 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 13, 2022 12:17 PM

Any room without people.

by Anonymousreply 6August 13, 2022 12:18 PM

Beinecke Library at Yale.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 13, 2022 12:47 PM

The Dining Room and Lounge at the Ahwahnee Hotel in Yosemite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 13, 2022 12:55 PM

OP's room is the best so far, but the Hearst Castle pool at R2 is a strong contender, I'd love to swim there one day

R5's room actually has potential if someone cleaned up all the shit on the floor

I reckon the lounge? in Joan Rivers' penthouse has to be up there, just fantastic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 13, 2022 12:59 PM

Wright's Johnson's Wax headquarters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 13, 2022 1:01 PM

The Carlsbad Caverns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 13, 2022 8:07 PM

I'd go with the two chambers of Congress, beautiful for the democracy they represent, flawed as it is in practice.

by Anonymousreply 12August 17, 2022 5:35 AM

I'm not sure which one, but it will be one of the nationality rooms at the Cathedral of Learning in Pittsburgh!

by Anonymousreply 13August 17, 2022 5:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!