Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Prince William's Rumored Affair Is Back at the Top of Twitter News Amid a 'Salacious' Royal Sex Life Report

The rumors about Prince William’s alleged affair were hot news (again!) on Thursday as a Deuxmoi post had everyone talking. It’s important to remember in all of this gossip that the Instagram account offers unverified stories, so take what you are about to read with a grain of salt.

The anonymous Deuxmoi submission shares a “salacious” tale about a “British royal’s extramarital affair” that they claim is an “open secret in London and amongst the English aristo set.” The insider continued, “At a recent media party, I was told the real reason for the affair was the royal’s love for pegging, which the wife is too old fashioned to engage in.” (Read HERE for a definition of pegging.) They go on to say that “the wife doesn’t mind her [the affair partner] and in fact prefers her husband getting his sexual needs fulfilled elsewhere, as long as they don’t become emotional, which was the case with the last woman” That tidbit seems to strike a chord with royal watchers everywhere, who are pointing their fingers at the Cambridges and their reported marital strife after William’s rumored affair with Rose Hanbury.

Of course, this juicy tale only fired up Twitter, which had “#PrinceWilliamAffair” and “#PrinceofPegging” trending all day long on a global scale. It also gave fuel to the fanbases (Team Cambridge vs. Team Sussex) to offer their opinions on the somewhat shocking story. One fan of the Sussex Squad dove right into the heart of the family feud and wrote, “I don’t care if Prince William indulges in extra marital affairs. I don’t care if he likes a bit of pegging. I do care though that he and his wife used Meghan as a distraction from their lives being talked about.” In the other camp, a Cambridge family supporter thinks this is a rouse to distract from all of the recent Prince Harry and Meghan Markle headlines, adding, “#princewilliamaffair & Pegging Trending Today’s a coordinated smear campaign for Prince William after insulting brother who got it, to drain the eyes news that he made taxpayers pay in his court. I know’s that William’s a very cool person, Many envy Kate. #PrinceWilliamIsAKing.”

However, it’s comedian Richard Jeter who might have won the Twitter war with his hilarious comment, “Man, the next season of The Windsors is going to be lit, and The Crown’s gonna have to clock in an NC-17 series.” We may never know the truth about Prince William’s alleged extracurricular activities, but it’s proving that the royal family has less protection than they think — the U.K. media might look the other way, but social media is changing the PR game for everyone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47September 10, 2022 11:13 PM

Who is he pumping exactly? If it is stink fish I could care less. If it is Size meat man,Harry Styles,then it is the story of the century.

by Anonymousreply 1July 28, 2022 10:45 PM

He'd never be pegging the stink-ass of a monkey-pox-ridden homo.

by Anonymousreply 2July 28, 2022 10:54 PM

^Camilla

by Anonymousreply 3July 28, 2022 10:57 PM

sure, jan

by Anonymousreply 4July 28, 2022 11:00 PM

More Markle PR to get people to stop talking about REVENGE.

Very sad to see, and so predictable.

by Anonymousreply 5July 28, 2022 11:00 PM

He's a DOG.

by Anonymousreply 6July 28, 2022 11:01 PM

He’s hot. I’d let both brothers fuck the hell outta me and I’m not really much of a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 7July 28, 2022 11:01 PM

The only salacious details I want are what his willy is like!

by Anonymousreply 8July 28, 2022 11:03 PM

Here you go, R8.

It's really not much to look at.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 28, 2022 11:07 PM

Enough, fascist English shits.

by Anonymousreply 10July 28, 2022 11:10 PM

[8]there's a rumor on Popbitch about Harry having a big dick.

by Anonymousreply 11July 28, 2022 11:11 PM

William says I'll be Queen one day.

by Anonymousreply 12July 28, 2022 11:11 PM

Any guy who enjoys anal stimulation is ok by me. This made him hotter in my eyes and a little less bland. Saying this as not really a fan of the British royalty.

by Anonymousreply 13July 28, 2022 11:14 PM

This stinks of Sunshine Sachs and they may be about to catch their tit in the door.

by Anonymousreply 14July 28, 2022 11:16 PM

Does Kate seem like the kind of woman who can keep a man satisfied? She’s probably dry as a box of triscuits in the sack. A powerful man seeks adventure between the sheets, and there’s plenty of beautiful women (and men) ready to give it to him.

by Anonymousreply 15July 28, 2022 11:17 PM

The guy is world-famous, he’s on track to be a king. You don’t think he merits salacious gossip all on his own, r14?

by Anonymousreply 16July 28, 2022 11:18 PM

[quote] Does Kate seem like the kind of woman who can keep a man satisfied?

NO FUCKING WAY.

Having sex with Kate is like fucking a dead cat.

by Anonymousreply 17July 28, 2022 11:19 PM

This is the kind of baseless royal gossip that ends up repeated as fact centuries later, to the frustration of historians.

by Anonymousreply 18July 28, 2022 11:20 PM

I guess that rules out Kate doing anal. What about rimming?

by Anonymousreply 19July 28, 2022 11:21 PM

[quote] I guess that rules out Kate doing anal. What about rimming?

Only when he wants his breath to smell like TicTacs.

Since that's the only meal she has every day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 28, 2022 11:23 PM

Who gives a shit?

by Anonymousreply 21July 28, 2022 11:25 PM

[quote] Who gives a shit?

Not Waitey Katie.

She only shits out a tic-tac once a week.

by Anonymousreply 22July 28, 2022 11:25 PM

R18, historians don’t give two shits about this inbred pedophile family.

by Anonymousreply 23July 28, 2022 11:26 PM

Meghan bullied her three-year-old bridesmaid and lied about it in an Oprah interview.

Doesn’t get much more depraved than that.

by Anonymousreply 24July 28, 2022 11:26 PM

You're in the wrong thread, Klan Granny R24.

by Anonymousreply 25July 28, 2022 11:27 PM

Klan Granny! Of

by Anonymousreply 26July 28, 2022 11:32 PM

R5 exactly . The bit about the wife being too much of a conservative prude to give her husband the sex he desires is straight out of Kaiser's Celebitchy handbook where Kate is either a dumb booty call and that's all she was good for or a frigid cold fish too proper for good sex . Very often at the same time .

by Anonymousreply 27July 28, 2022 11:34 PM

Klan Granny, R25? Thats the best you can do? That’s soooo 2018.

The Princess of Your Heart bullied a three year old. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 28July 28, 2022 11:34 PM

Ugh, can we have at least one salacious sex scandal about the BRF for ourselves without bringing up the Sussexes? There are ten zillion other threads about them.

by Anonymousreply 29July 28, 2022 11:45 PM

Dearie me, black woman are so vulgar. Must be why they can never get any men to marry them.

by Anonymousreply 30July 29, 2022 12:47 AM

R29 Sweetie, the Sussexes ARE the sex scandal. Kind of like the person who points out the fart, trying to pass it off on someone else. Both are long term well known sexual deviants.

by Anonymousreply 31August 3, 2022 10:59 PM

Good god, how predictable of the harkle publicists.

by Anonymousreply 32August 3, 2022 11:18 PM

[quote] Prince William’s Lawyer Tries to Suppress Rumors of Affair

In Touch magazine has become the first mainstream outlet to publish a sensational rumor that has electrified British high society for almost a year: that Prince William may have had an affair with his aristocratic neighbor Rose Hanbury, also known as the Marchioness of Cholmondeley (pronounced Chumley), while Kate Middleton was pregnant with their third child.

In Touch quotes a source saying that after hearing the rumors herself, Kate “immediately confronted” William, who “just laughed it off saying there was nothing to it.”

In Touch claims that despite William’s denials, Kate ordered William to stop socializing with the Cholmondeleys.

“Kate sees their friendship in an entirely different light now,” In Touch’s source says, adding that her trust in William has wavered.

“They come across as a perfect couple who can do no wrong,” an "insider’" tells In Touch. “But the reality is, most couples have their issues and William and Kate are no different.”

In Touch says there is no question of the couple splitting but says the scandal “has rocked the palace and their marriage.”

Kensington Palace would not comment on the record to The Daily Beast about the In Touch story, but courtiers said the story “was totally wrong and false,” and sought to pour cold water on In Touch’s credibility, saying it had previously published stories that “Obama was having an affair and Britney was having triplets.” (The Daily Beast was unable to find these specific stories online.)

The publication of the rumors by In Touch will doubtless be a matter of grave concern behind palace walls, as it represents the first serious breaching of a self-imposed wall of silence on the alleged affair by the mainstream media.

Some smaller online publications have published the allegations, and a prominent staff writer for U.K. paper of record The Times of London, Giles Coren, sent a tweet alleging the affair, which he swiftly deleted.

Coren declined to comment on his tweet or any response to it from the palace, although The Daily Beast understands that pressure was applied by the palace.

The Daily Beast further understands that at least one British publication has been served with legal warnings after publishing details of the rumors by the royals’ lawyers of choice, white shoe law firm Harbottle and Lewis.

One of the letters from Harbottle and Lewis states that “in addition to being false and highly damaging, the publication of false speculation in respect of our clients’ private life also constitutes a breach of his privacy pursuant to Article 8 of the European Convention to Human Rights.”

“The use of a legal letter by William as a future king is very much a move of last resort,” Duncan Larcombe, former royal editor of The Sun, told The Daily Beast, adding, “If the stories of Kate freezing Rose out are true, then whatever caused the falling out must have been very serious.

“While traditionally, the British royal family would not take specific legal action—the old saying was ‘never complain and never explain’—William and Harry are willing to do it in their own way.”

The Sun, Daily Mail, and Express have all alleged that there has been a terrible argument between the former friends but have been coy about stating the root cause of the disagreement.

The Sun reported on March 22 that Kate viewed Rose as a “rural rival” and had told William she must be “phased out” of their social set.

The Daily Mail had earlier posed the question, “Does Kate have a rural rival?”

Many British newspapers made it clear to insiders they had the alleged affair in mind with these stories alleging that Rose and Kate had “fallen out.”

A showbiz industry newsletter, Popbitch, tried to give more insight into the matter in an item dated March 28 that advised the stories were Fleet Street’s “way of hinting” that William and Rose were having an affair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 7, 2022 11:36 AM

“It can sometimes feel as if you need a PhD in cryptography to make sense of tabloid reports about the Royals,” Popbitch said. “If you’ve been following the latest Kate Middleton hoo-hah but have been at a loss to understand what a ‘rural rivalry’ is, it’s Fleet Street’s way of hinting at the long-standing society rumor that Prince William has been caught” having an affair.

Popbitch did not respond to a request for comment when contacted by The Daily Beast. The palace said it would not comment on what action might be taken against any individual outlets.

Coren’s intervention into the story came when, in response to one of the Rose/Kate “feud” pieces, he tweeted, “Yes, it is an affair. I haven’t read the piece but I know about the affair. Everyone knows about the affair, darling.”

It was an extraordinary allegation for a prominent newspaper staff writer to make on Twitter and it was swiftly deleted.

Rose’s husband, the 7th Marquess of Cholmondeley, is otherwise known as the film director and actor David Rocksavage. He is two decades older than his wife, a former model, and both delight in eschewing conventionality; they announced their engagement on June 23, 2009, married the next day, and their twin boys were born on October 12. They have since had another child, a girl.

David is said to have inherited lands and artworks worth more than $100 million, putting him among the richest handful of old money aristocrats in Britain.

On his father’s death, in 1990, when he was just 30, he also inherited the title Lord Great Chamberlain. The Lord Great Chamberlain is one of the six great officers of state and is required to be present in the House of Lords for the opening of Parliament.

A Marquess (and his wife, a Marchioness) is the fourth most senior rank in the British nobility (behind King/Queen, Prince/Princess, and Duke/Duchess).

Students of Eton and Harrow schools often curse the Cholmondeley name because David’s great-great-grandfather, in 1950, sponsored a handwriting competition between the two schools that continues to this day, and which all boys are forcefully encouraged to enter.

David and Rose live in Norfolk, at the Palladian fantasy that is Houghton Hall, just a few miles across the fields from William and Kate at Sandringham. The house was built for Britain’s first prime minister, Robert Walpole, one of David’s ancestors, and today has Henry Moore and James Turrell sculptures in the garden.

David’s mother, Lavinia, continued to live at the ancestral home of Cholmondeley Castle in Cheshire for 20 years after her husband’s death, where she was attended by a retinue of uniformed servants, clad in immaculate black and white outfits branded with the family crest. Lavinia died in 2015 at the age of 94.

It is not entirely surprising that the palace should be alarmed at a story that invites comparisons to Prince Charles’ adulterous relationship with Camilla Parker Bowles while he was married to Diana.

by Anonymousreply 34August 7, 2022 11:39 AM

La Markle herself must provide "sheknows.com", "thedailybeast" etc with their 'articles' since all that stuff reads exactly like Mehgan's word salad letters.

by Anonymousreply 35August 7, 2022 12:23 PM

Harry always look like he's had the shit beaten out of him since marrying La Markle. I figure he's out of there before the year's over.

Interesting tidbit: apparently you cannot sue people who are IPP. And Harry's brand-new lawsuit against the Met is to get his IPP status renewed. So he can trash anybody he wants in his book and not get sued. He's costing the UK taxpayer a pile with all his lawsuits and this is going to backfire badly against him.

by Anonymousreply 36August 7, 2022 10:16 PM

IPP = ?

by Anonymousreply 37August 7, 2022 10:19 PM

IPP = Internationally Protected Person

by Anonymousreply 38August 7, 2022 10:34 PM

I never would have PEGGED William as a cheater.

by Anonymousreply 39August 8, 2022 2:58 PM

R37 Internationally Protected People.

by Anonymousreply 40August 12, 2022 10:40 AM

Well, OP, as with all the attempts to deflect attention from the ugly truth of who Meghan Markle really is as revealed in verifiable first-hand evidence (unlike the Rose and Pegging stories intended to smear William), by Tom Bower, this, too, seems to have fallen flat after less than 40 posts.

I say, wouldn't that make a great name for a pub?

Let's pop down to the Rose & Pegging for a pint.

by Anonymousreply 41August 12, 2022 10:45 AM

Harry lives in fucking LA. He can pay for his own fucking bodyguards if he wants to go to the UK. And judging by how hated he is there now, he should stick around LA.

by Anonymousreply 42August 12, 2022 11:22 PM

William’s got fantastic taste in sluts.

I mean, in men.

Uhm I mean—

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43September 10, 2022 10:01 AM

Brass Tacks - most people like William a bit more knowing he craves dildos in his ass. Most people are young and nowadays young guys shove everything they can up their asses.

by Anonymousreply 44September 10, 2022 10:08 AM

R15’s “seeks adventure” made me LOL!

Also, Kate has crazy eyes. I’d bet she’s great in the sack. He’s probably just over it with her.

That said, no one believes this story, right?

He’s 40. If he’s seeking back door adventures, surely he’s moved on to the real thing by now.

😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 45September 10, 2022 10:19 AM

The Megaloons writing fanfic as usual.

by Anonymousreply 46September 10, 2022 10:23 PM

Like father, like son.

by Anonymousreply 47September 10, 2022 11:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!