Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hawley's Hair

I just saw an interview on TV where Josh Hawley defended all of his behavior on Jan. 6. Sure, Jan. But what I want to talk about is his hair-hopper 'do. Why does such a long-faced person make his head appear even longer by standing his hair three inches above his scalp? Is this a way of compensating for his micropenis?

And, yes, I chose a pic that included DL fave Fanone on purpose to compensate for inflicting Hawley's ugly-ass face on everyone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 17, 2023 2:10 PM

He reminds me of Jimmy Stewart.

by Anonymousreply 1July 27, 2022 6:43 PM

It's funny having that image of Josh Hawley next to Michael Fanone.

It's the difference between a boy and a man.

by Anonymousreply 2July 27, 2022 7:03 PM

He’s a cunt and he has cunt hair.

by Anonymousreply 3July 27, 2022 7:11 PM

He claims to be 5'10"

No doubt including the hair.

by Anonymousreply 4July 27, 2022 7:28 PM

Guys with tall hair is in now.

by Anonymousreply 5July 27, 2022 7:55 PM

Nothing to defend. I would STFU. Flashing gang signs in front of the mob but then tossing your hands up in fear and running from the same mob? Awkward.

by Anonymousreply 6July 27, 2022 7:58 PM

His temper tantrum is also endangering National security, btw.

Now, not that temper tantrum, the other one…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 27, 2022 8:07 PM

He is just so physically repulsive. Either he had a terrible nose job or nature was excessively cruel. Imagine looking up and seeing that face during coitus.

by Anonymousreply 8July 27, 2022 8:56 PM

He chose it b/c it looks so glamorous in the wind!

by Anonymousreply 9July 27, 2022 9:32 PM

He could easily wipe the floor with Fanone for saying that. Fanone might get a couple of punches in, but they would bounce harmlessly off of Josh's mighty chest.

by Anonymousreply 10July 27, 2022 9:47 PM

Politics aside, I would definitely suck his cock at the first opportunity!! Total big-dick face, as well as cock-sucking lips. I vote for 8 inches in length, with 6 inches of girth. I bet he makes Tom Cotton get all giddy and squeal like a little girl!!

by Anonymousreply 11July 27, 2022 10:06 PM

Fanone would break that self absorbed pretty sissyboy in two

by Anonymousreply 12September 1, 2022 3:47 PM

Josh is from Missouri...it's the style...

by Anonymousreply 13September 1, 2022 3:48 PM

I recommend this hairstyle for Hawley. It would give the illusion of a wider face and perfectly fits his personality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 1, 2022 4:04 PM

Oh Josh...let me worship your big muscles.

by Anonymousreply 15September 24, 2022 1:17 PM

In a surprise turn, I bet that in the Hawley-Cotton household, Daddy Tom is the top, and Miss Hawley is the bossy bottom. I can well imagine Hawley's beautiful, full lips wrapped around Cotton's proud, rock-hard cock.

by Anonymousreply 16May 16, 2023 8:25 PM

Hawley is repulsive but I don't figure him for a microdick.

by Anonymousreply 17May 16, 2023 8:30 PM

I have fantasized about Fanone since I first laid eyes on him. He is a STUD. And him calling Hawley a little bitch makes him ten times sexier. Take me, Fanone!!! Take me now!!!

by Anonymousreply 18May 16, 2023 8:37 PM

I think the hair is actually good on him. It'd give me something to grab while I'm shoving my cock down his throat or up his ass. And I'm finished fucking the lil bitch I'd line up a few hundred of my most intimate friends to spitroast him, and when they've all had their turn at him and he has cum running out his ass, all over his face and down his legs we could put him in a little pink gingham dress and make him do degrading dances in front of all the townsfolk and they can all point and laugh at his puny cocklet

by Anonymousreply 19May 16, 2023 8:37 PM

Of course he ran away, as Wi spa lady was quoted saying “You sir are not a real man!”

by Anonymousreply 20May 16, 2023 8:39 PM

Wi spa lady?

by Anonymousreply 21May 16, 2023 8:40 PM

Josh Hawley's big hair is the least offensive thing about him.

by Anonymousreply 22May 16, 2023 8:44 PM

It’s the nose job that disturbs me.

by Anonymousreply 23May 16, 2023 8:45 PM

Lmao R19!

by Anonymousreply 24May 16, 2023 8:57 PM

It is an improvement over his previous style.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 16, 2023 11:53 PM

I paid for his nose job

by Anonymousreply 26May 16, 2023 11:56 PM

I’m sure he’s gay. And he’s have nice pecs and arms. His ass is ok too. I’d do him with a paper bag over his head.

by Anonymousreply 27May 17, 2023 12:39 AM

Why, OP, whatever are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 28May 17, 2023 12:47 AM

Joshie may well be a bottom, but he's still hung like a horse. I've spent many a torrid night nursing that monster with my tongue and driving the boy wild with pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 29May 17, 2023 2:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!