Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pa Murdaugh Charged! Pt. 2

Let’s continue the conversation regarding Murdaugh Most Foul, here.

The other thread)Part 1) is getting too buggy & difficult to load.

Part one linked below 👇🏽…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 24, 2023 8:32 PM

Some kind of Ginger drama.

by Anonymousreply 1July 24, 2022 6:31 PM

Well, he's never going to taste freedom again that's for sure. Drug addicts are notorious for their selfishness, and he demonstrates that. There has to be more to it than that though. How could anybody burn through millions? He's one of the most evil people I ever heard of and I'm sure there's a lot more of that iceberg yet to be revealed. He definitely murdered that poor woman who worked for the family. No telling how many lives he's ruined. Glad to see his cohorts and/or dumb ass enablers going down too.

by Anonymousreply 2July 24, 2022 6:32 PM

OK, so let’s discuss what Murdaugh and his cohorts did to the Satterfield family.

That scam, in and of itself, is one of THE MOST EGREGIOUS INJUSTICES I’ve EVER read about.

These SCUMMY, SCUMMY lawyers, and bankers. They’re just the absolute worst. They preyed on two men who had lost their mother, and they were surrounded by deadly sharks from the start. The attorneys, the bankers, the shady judge. It was Unfuckingbelievable!

How does something like this even happen? Murdaugh represented the Satterfields against himself and his own interests? Is that even legal??? WTF???

All of them stole hundreds of thousands to millions from these boys. What I didn’t know, is that they haven’t gotten a dime yet!

Unbelievable. I for sure believe Alex hit her with his vehicle or injured her fatally in some unknown way in order to get the insurance money, AND I believe that there’s a very big possibility that in regards to this particular situation, his wife Maggie and his son Paul were both in on it.

by Anonymousreply 3July 24, 2022 6:33 PM

R3 I remember reading an article about the Satterfields a year or so ago and it focused on how they never received a dime. The money was meant to go her son's, one of which had mental and intellectual handicaps I believe. Oddly, there was NO mention of Murdaugh representing them against his insurance company. I think it's legal because attorneys represent themselves in many cases, but it wasn't wise of the family to choose him as representation. Sadly, he manipulated and conned them and they are decent, honest people.

R2

by Anonymousreply 4July 24, 2022 6:43 PM

I think the wife was burying her head in the sand and I think Murdaugh was too devious and greedy to share that cash. The wife was wealthy in her own right through family money and likely a bitch but I don't yet see anything that suggests she was culpable in his crimes and he had to know his drunk ass little fuck of a son was not to be trusted.

Another thing that blew me away was his comment to the son he didn't murder about giving away his dead family's items as gifts! This guy is an lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 5July 24, 2022 6:50 PM

Bringing this over from the last thread. A few details that I wasn't aware of , that LE believe AM was lying in wait for Maggie but wasn't aware of Paul being there. ( I just find that very difficult to believe). Also that Paul's phone was found underneath his body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 24, 2022 7:18 PM

If Paul wasn't with Maggie but in a separate area with the dogs, I could see how that might have gone. Murdaugh then realised Paul was there and grabbed another gun to shoot him too. It does seem more likely than not Paul's murder wasn't planned.

by Anonymousreply 7July 24, 2022 7:30 PM

R7- It's possible but difficult for me to picture because PM was videotaping the dog and was close enough to AM to inadvertently record him. Also, John Marvin reportedly was aware that Paul was there because he encouraged him to go and be with Maggie. Paul was driving John Marvin's truck, so even if AM didn't know Paul was there wouldn't he think John Marvin was? It's very confusing, lol.

by Anonymousreply 8July 24, 2022 7:38 PM

[quote]I think it's legal because attorneys represent themselves in many cases, but it wasn't wise of the family to choose him as representation.

Alex did not represent the Satterfield estate. His good friend Cory Flemming did. Alex was the defendant so it would have been a conflict of interest (that is, a conflict that was obvious, unlike the one that was hidden) for him to act as plaintiff's counsel.

by Anonymousreply 9July 24, 2022 8:03 PM

A lot of people keep talking about how Alex did not plan to kill Paul. I think that's because it is difficult to imagine a parent killing their child (cue Patsy Ramsey).

But the grand jury indicted Alex for TWO counts of premeditated murder. So the evidence must show that Alex did indeed plan to kill Paul. It was not a decision made in the passion of the moment or because he was surprised.

Alex had to drive past Paul & Maggie's cars to get to the kennels.

by Anonymousreply 10July 24, 2022 8:06 PM

R10- I agree with you. I have always thought that AM had hoped the murders would be seen as a revenge killing for Mallory's death, but I have always thought PM's murder was planned as was Maggie's.

by Anonymousreply 11July 24, 2022 8:11 PM

I believe he definitely meant to kill Maggie, & perhaps even Paul.

I believe the old man killed Georgia Satterfield purposely, and I think either the wife and son were in on it, or they witnessed him killing her, staging her at the bottom of the steps, and they ended up attempting to blackmail him, as a result.

Either way, Maggie understood who she was dealing with.

Alex is a HARDCORE narcissist who also just happened to be hooked on drugs and booze.

I’m not sure if any of you here have ever dealt with narcissists who aren’t hooked on drugs. Let me just say that these type of people actually come up with these insane schemes that they honestly believe they will get away with. They plan out the CRAZIEST shit ever, and I know, because my mom married one and I witnessed him planning and plotting.

It was out of this world. Instead of just dealing with stuff in a straight up manner, these people actually plot shit out, as of though they’re Generals in some sort of war scenario.

Absolutely INSANE.

And that was Alex Murdaugh. IS Alex Murdaugh.

He relishes plotting and scheming. He thinks he’s smarter than everyone else, and believes his own bullshit, even though everyone around him are just too polite to tell him they see right through his bullshit. And of course, other had their own selfish reasons to go along with his machinations.

Alex is a HIGHLY dangerous man. EVERYTHING this man says is a lie, and I cannot even begin to express to you all how very grateful I am, that he’s FINALLY been caught & put in his rightful place.

Hopefully, he will die sooner than later in prison, perhaps from CoViD or something, because he WILL MOST DEFINITELY continue to create mayhem and havoc behind bars.

This is the kind of guy that has to be kept separate from other prisoners, because he will most definitely use his legal knowledge to advise others on how to fuck people over with a pen put to paper.

He’s a danger to any society he finds himself in, whether out on the streets or behind prison gates.

Good luck to his surviving family members, IF they had nothing to do with the death of Stephen Smith, which I doubt they don’t.

by Anonymousreply 12July 25, 2022 11:38 PM

* Gloria Satterfield

by Anonymousreply 13July 25, 2022 11:42 PM

[quote]Another thing that blew me away was his comment to the son he didn't murder about giving away his dead family's items as gifts!

What did he say?

by Anonymousreply 14July 26, 2022 1:53 AM

[quote]This is the kind of guy that has to be kept separate from other prisoners, because he will most definitely use his legal knowledge to advise others on how to fuck people over with a pen put to paper.

From the jailhouse phone calls, Alex doesn't come across as a particularly skilled lawyer. Hell, he didn't even know what habeas corpus is.

I suspect that the financial schemes were things he learned from his daddy, who was a more skilled lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 15July 26, 2022 5:12 PM

Alex liked rough sex with whores! What would Miss Maggie say?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 5, 2022 6:33 AM

Would someone be kind enough to give us the filthy details? I can not get past FN paywall. Tia. Did it involve diapers? Idk why but he just looks like that kind guy.

by Anonymousreply 17August 5, 2022 6:45 AM

Here is the video interview with the sex worker.

It is very disturbing. Alex was like Paul (or vice versa), he apparently had a "Timmy" side to him, too.

The hooker said that Alex was fine at the party (with other, not named "NAMES") doing cocaine and chatting. But when he got her alone in the bedroom, his eyes turned black and he tried to strangle her. On subsequent encounters, which she tried to get out of (even getting in a high-speed car chase with her abusive madam), Alex strangled her, slapped her, bruised her, ripped out her hair at the roots, shoved a washcloth in her mouth, and violently raped her.

He is such a HORRIBLE person.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 5, 2022 2:04 PM

R18: My God, he is a sadistic psychopath. So was Paul, I believe. What about Buster? How can he possibly be normal? Poor Maggie, now I do have some sympathy for her because she probably went through hell with him. Unless he was only violent with women he hired. Alex Murdaugh actually looks like the killer that he is. His photos are nightmare inducing. Black shark eyes. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 19August 6, 2022 12:05 AM

Trial starts Monday. The son had his brain literally blown out of his head.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 20, 2023 9:56 PM

Did Someone mention dough?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21January 20, 2023 10:02 PM

Yo, r21, how much you want for the disco light?

by Anonymousreply 22January 20, 2023 10:04 PM

The set is yours for a good price R22

Do you wanna take the slightly stained massage table too?

by Anonymousreply 23January 21, 2023 7:53 PM

Jury selection started today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24January 23, 2023 8:00 PM

How do you hear them on the 911 tapes before 911 picks up? You can hear them talking before the operator picks up.

by Anonymousreply 25January 24, 2023 4:51 AM

I wonder is Chris Burrous's wife will marry Alex?

She'd be Mai Do Murdaugh then.

by Anonymousreply 26January 24, 2023 8:48 AM

[quote]I wonder is Chris Burrous's wife

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 27January 24, 2023 3:23 PM

R25, the recording on 911 doesn’t start when the operator picks up the phone, it’s as soon as a connection is made.

by Anonymousreply 28January 24, 2023 3:24 PM

Does Buster have a job? What is he living on now? Surely there's no family money left.

by Anonymousreply 29January 25, 2023 12:23 AM

Buster is a high-end eseller - providing a curated offering of palmable objets from your aunt’s lake house

by Anonymousreply 30January 25, 2023 2:27 AM

Trial opening statements getting a lot of attention. Also there was an oil portrait of grandpa Murdaugh in the courthouse which the Judge had to have removed. Says something about the ties that family has to everybody there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31January 25, 2023 8:52 PM

Bump because the other thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 32February 6, 2023 8:49 PM

Columbian drug lords are responsible!

by Anonymousreply 33February 24, 2023 8:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!