Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fitness Guru JPG wears Women’s Clothing

Gymbros will be doin it en masse now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 27, 2023 2:42 AM

How does he fit his crotchal region into women's shorts?

by Anonymousreply 1July 24, 2022 2:48 AM

Jaw-dropping

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 18, 2023 2:13 PM

He's cute but I don't like the term "y'all" unless its used ironically or by some irate women

by Anonymousreply 3March 18, 2023 2:37 PM

R3 nobody cares. The term Is ubiquitous

by Anonymousreply 4March 18, 2023 2:40 PM

Those shorts were made for JPG! Incredible

by Anonymousreply 5March 18, 2023 2:49 PM

Who are these guys trying to attract?

by Anonymousreply 6March 18, 2023 3:54 PM

TikTok followers, people who send them money and gifts just because they are hot

by Anonymousreply 7March 18, 2023 4:03 PM

I noticed that on IG there are many men who post pictures of their daily wardrobe and give a description of where they bought it etc. The many Asian men who post there regularly wear women's clothing and note it without apology in their descriptions. The clothing doesn't look particularly feminine it just may have been available in a size, style or colour that wasn't available in the men's section. Of course many online retailers are presenting genderless or unisex clothing now and it's a little confusing because you have to figure out what sizing they are using when you order something.

by Anonymousreply 8March 18, 2023 4:09 PM

Male aesthetics bros wear whatever showcases the gains they work so hard for

by Anonymousreply 9March 18, 2023 4:10 PM

[quote]TikTok followers, people who send them money and gifts just because they are hot

So, men.

by Anonymousreply 10March 18, 2023 4:32 PM

Usually but not always

by Anonymousreply 11March 18, 2023 4:38 PM

I like it.

by Anonymousreply 12March 18, 2023 5:04 PM

Dat ass is fire 🔥

by Anonymousreply 13March 27, 2023 1:39 AM

Is this person named JPG?

They look short.

I can't see the 'Women’s Clothing'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 27, 2023 1:51 AM

This is why TikTok needs to die.

by Anonymousreply 15March 27, 2023 2:01 AM

JPG is 5’8”

by Anonymousreply 16March 27, 2023 2:26 AM

A straight guy I know used to buy women's shorts as they fitted him better (quite small, big hips). You couldn't tell.

Before that his Mother used to have to totally re tailor every pair he bought.

by Anonymousreply 17March 27, 2023 2:39 AM

They are making men’s clothing tighter and more like women’s anyway

by Anonymousreply 18March 27, 2023 2:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!