Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

At last: a club for DLers!

You're welcome.

(Anyone who knows WTF a 'DID Little' is can clue us in.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 22, 2022 4:49 PM

I don’t know why but this is hilarious to me…😂

I can’t even think of a proper R1.

by Anonymousreply 1July 21, 2022 1:46 PM

The only Littles I know anything about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 21, 2022 1:55 PM

If this is "hilarious", you have a low bar.

by Anonymousreply 3July 21, 2022 1:59 PM

Oh god this is the tip of a very twisted iceberg. I'm not sure DL is ready...

DID = dissociative identity disorder, formerly multiple personality disorder. It's the next viral social contagion after trans, and a major trend on tik tok and social media involves self diagnosing and then grifting for clout and fame as a "system" that includes males, females, fictional characters, and children.

Littles are the claimed child alter personalities of these self diagnosed "DIDers". They "regress" when the child alter supposedly fronts and takes control of their body. In practice it's just a way for them to indulge their weird fetishes around diapers, pacifiers, and infantilization.

Now most of these DIDers are Gen Zers, but there are some older folks trying to get in on things. One of the most repulsive is an older gay man who would seem to be in the right demographic for DL, but instead prefers to hang out on tik tok trying to be one of the kids. It's sick on so many levels.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 21, 2022 2:03 PM

We are ready.

Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 5July 21, 2022 2:07 PM

This is one of the chat rioms that the Trevor Project runs for gay teens. Pure idiocy. They are setting themselves up to be shut down. Teens have enough problem with mental health without a gay support group fostering this shit.

by Anonymousreply 6July 22, 2022 7:41 AM

I know, R3…something is wrong with me for sure. But somehow it really struck me as funny. 😄

by Anonymousreply 7July 22, 2022 4:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!