Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have We talked about this: Gays Against Groomers

They have a website. They are on Twitter.

From the Website

GAYS AGAINST GROOMERS IS A COALITION OF GAY PEOPLE WHO OPPOSE THE RECENT TREND OF INDOCTRINATING AND SEXUALIZING CHILDREN UNDER THE GUISE OF “LGBTQIA+”.

Our community that once preached love and acceptance of others has been hijacked by radical activists who are now pushing extreme concepts onto society, specifically targeting children in recent years.

​ The overwhelming majority of gay people are against what the community has transformed into, and we do not accept the political movement pushing their agenda in our name.

Gays Against Groomers directly opposes the sexualization of children. This includes drag queen story hours, drag shows involving children, the transitioning and medicalization of minors, and gender theory being taught in the classroom.

The activists, backed by school boards, government, woke media, and corporations, have been speaking on our behalf for too long. When fighting for equality, our goal was to successfully integrate ourselves into society, but now these radicals aim to restructure it entirely in order to accommodate a fringe minority, as well as seek to indoctrinate children into their ideology.

We’re saying NO.

There are millions of gays within the community that want nothing to do with this Alphabet religion and join the fight with parents and concerned people everywhere to protect children. We also aim to return sanity and reclaim the community we once called our own.

The gay community is not a monolith. Those pushing this agenda do not represent or speak for us all, nor do we want to be associated with them in any way. What we are witnessing is mass scale child abuse being perpetrated on an entire generation, and we will no longer sit by and watch it happen.

It is going to take those of us from within the community to finally put an end to this insanity, and that's exactly what we're going to do.

​Join us.

Here is the link to the Twitter Account - the website link is in its bio. Not sure who is behind it but if they are smart, they'll keep that quiet or they'll be the target of the crazies out to destroy them. If you sign up for anything, I'd use a throw away email until we can be sure this isn't some TRA subterfuge. Which I wouldn't put past them.

Seriously isn't this awful? I feel like the real gay community has to operate like the White Rose movement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63November 23, 2022 7:03 PM

Uggh. Grooming is a specific form of sexual abuse of children who are unable to give consent because of their age. And yes, it's horrific.

"Drag Queen Story Hour" isn't grooming. (It's silly and perhaps pointless but harmless, IMHO.)

Pushing gender reassignment on young children isn't grooming. It's an altogether different form of abuse, and it's also horrific.

These people sound no better than the "Don't Say Gay" tribe who toss all of LGBTQ+ into one pile. Not good for anyone.

by Anonymousreply 1July 18, 2022 2:26 PM

Another master stroke of creating the Right-Wing Christofascist gang creating a stalking horse that will add another log to the fire to make it easier to end us.

Of course, this was handed to the RW Christofascists on a platter by people who could not understand nor care about the boundaries of sanity for what will be considered in the future as a giant experiment that went horribly wrong.

We gays will be decimated by this propaganda, as the insane gang pulls us even father into territory that will defy belief till the 2024 election, which of course will give RW Christofascists all they need.

Bravo, your groups, (and you know who you are), have destroyed over fifty years of advancement for gays. Why? Because you want drag queens reading at libraries and transitioning four-year-olds without negotiation and no options. You wanted it all and scampered in our shadow for protection. Now this movement, by the far right has been weaponized and it is ready to go, and you built it for them.

by Anonymousreply 2July 18, 2022 3:09 PM

We all believe you .Keep peddling OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 18, 2022 3:19 PM

[quote] "Drag Queen Story Hour" isn't grooming.

Yes it is.

[quote] Pushing gender reassignment on young children isn't grooming.

Yes it is.

You do not understand what grooming means.

by Anonymousreply 4July 18, 2022 4:01 PM

It was started by a lesbian, and it's growing. I think it needs to be done because a clear line needs to be drawn within the community to filter these people out.

As has been stated on her numerous times, it was done in the past with NAMBLA. It, apparently, needs to be done again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 12, 2022 12:29 AM

* here

by Anonymousreply 6August 12, 2022 12:29 AM

Where do we sign up, OP?

by Anonymousreply 7August 12, 2022 12:35 AM

Are you trying to bury the news that your orange fuhrer is going down?

by Anonymousreply 8August 12, 2022 12:37 AM

I don’t know about drag queens reading to kids, I see that as harmless, but transitioning kids is outrageous.

by Anonymousreply 9August 12, 2022 12:43 AM

r9 In a Mrs. Doubtfire reading Mother Goose sort of setup? Sure, not a problem. Twerking on stage in lingerie to Cardi B in front of kids? Hell naw. That's where you lose me.

And the transitioning kids should be common sense. But, you know what they say about common sense.

by Anonymousreply 10August 12, 2022 12:46 AM

[quote] Grooming is a specific form of sexual abuse of children who are unable to give consent because of their age.

The word grooming has multiple meanings. I think the intended meaning is more the preparation of young kids to be open to the possibility that they are trans, or maybe even not straight, even when they are actually cis and straight.

by Anonymousreply 11August 12, 2022 12:47 AM

R3 Pro Trans spitting shit out of his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 12August 12, 2022 2:14 AM

LGBTQ+

It is all one group. On facebook there was an LGB group called Drop the T. That was shut down.

by Anonymousreply 13August 12, 2022 2:16 AM

R8 one can be against the orange orangutang and against gaping assholes like you. It's not hard.

by Anonymousreply 14August 12, 2022 2:20 AM

More right-wing anti-trans bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 15August 12, 2022 2:55 AM

Go away, R15. We've had enough. We're not stupid. Our puberty didn't get blocked.

by Anonymousreply 16August 12, 2022 3:19 AM

15 years ago people would have all agreed that "Drag Queen Story Hour" was not appropriate for kids.

by Anonymousreply 17August 12, 2022 3:21 AM

No. This is all right-wing engineered outrage, and you're willfully joining them in destroying our rights.

by Anonymousreply 18August 12, 2022 3:22 AM

[quote] More right-wing anti-trans bullshit.

[quote] This is all right-wing engineered outrage

Because it's so left-wing, so "progressive" to call men in dresses women.

by Anonymousreply 19August 12, 2022 3:23 AM

[quote] and you're willfully joining them in destroying our rights.

Which "rights" are those? Exactly?

by Anonymousreply 20August 12, 2022 3:24 AM

All of them.

by Anonymousreply 21August 12, 2022 3:25 AM

r20 The right to do this, I guess, idk:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 12, 2022 3:27 AM

All of them is ambiguous. Specifically, WHICH "rights" are being destroyed?

by Anonymousreply 23August 12, 2022 3:27 AM

The anti-trans outrage is 100% right-wing planned and driven. Same as the constant claim that gays are groomers. It's all planned and coordinated.

by Anonymousreply 24August 12, 2022 3:28 AM

Get the fuck outta here with your grooming bullshit and head back to your QAnon sites, OP.

by Anonymousreply 25August 12, 2022 3:29 AM

[quote] The anti-trans outrage is 100% right-wing planned and driven.

There's certainly nothing "anti" or "right-wing" about questioning and criticizing men in dresses who demand to be called women.

by Anonymousreply 26August 12, 2022 3:31 AM

People who see grooming everywhere are all incest survivors, right?

by Anonymousreply 27August 12, 2022 3:32 AM

R18 R21 WHICH rights are being "destroyed"???

by Anonymousreply 28August 12, 2022 3:33 AM

Yeah, what "rights"?

by Anonymousreply 29August 12, 2022 3:35 AM

[quote] you're willfully joining them in destroying our rights.

I willingly give up my “right” to read stories to young children while in drag, so I’m good.

by Anonymousreply 30August 12, 2022 3:53 PM

[quote]There's certainly nothing "anti" or "right-wing" about questioning and criticizing men in dresses who demand to be called women.

You shouldn’t even respond. These are crazy people. Don’t dignify them.

by Anonymousreply 31August 12, 2022 5:47 PM

They're doing good work. Well done to them👏👏👏

by Anonymousreply 32September 2, 2022 7:14 PM

An update and support from straights.

How did this tiny group of people gain such power in the tech world? I think a lot of the tech world needs to be legally designated for what it is - a public utility.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 22, 2022 1:31 AM

Trans on the brain.

by Anonymousreply 34September 22, 2022 1:34 AM

LITERAL VIOLENCE!!

by Anonymousreply 35September 22, 2022 1:39 AM

OUCH!

by Anonymousreply 36September 22, 2022 1:40 AM

Not someone on here unironically linking to The Quarterpounder, Christ.

by Anonymousreply 37September 22, 2022 1:45 AM

I was just on another social media site earlier, well-meaning liberal young people...oh christ have they all drunk the flavor-ade. Or whatever. Anyway, someone posted TODAY about this 'right wing hate group' gays against grooming. And everyone piled on. Oh, these aren't even gay people except maybe 3 gay people who must have been lost, can you believe this HATE they are spreading, on and on. It makes my gut twist. Not one of them has read anything. All on board with this Trojan Horse movement. I don't think it's Right or Left at all anymore...this is the big power/money hidden people: we've got the trans movement, destroying children reproductively; then we've got the arm working on recreating Handmaid's Tale, and we have debt-slavery and company stores in the offing. We are going ALL IN on the US style dystopia, we can't settle for just a boring single-issue dystopia!

by Anonymousreply 38September 28, 2022 4:46 AM

[quote] Not someone on here unironically linking to The Quarterpounder, Christ.

There is nothing wrong with the Quartering. Your purity tests are killing us.

by Anonymousreply 39September 28, 2022 5:32 AM

So let me get this straight... gays against groomers are banned from twitter since groomers is a banned word. Yet stuff like this is totally fine in our community? Why do LGBT organizations now excuse pedos?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 9, 2022 7:19 AM

[quote]"Drag Queen Story Hour" isn't grooming. (It's silly and perhaps pointless but harmless, IMHO.)

[quote]Pushing gender reassignment on young children isn't grooming. It's an altogether different form of abuse, and it's also horrific.

In the same way that the word women has changed from meaning adult human female to any human, the term grooming has also changed.

Grooming is no longer "manipulating a child into having sex" but "the continual reduction of child safeguarding processes under the guise of trans activism"

by Anonymousreply 41October 9, 2022 7:37 AM

[quote]The anti-trans outrage is 100% right-wing planned and driven. Same as the constant claim that gays are groomers. It's all planned and coordinated.

The journalists who have been covering Tavistock and Mermaids in the the UK have repeatedly been attacked as "right wing".

When it was revealed that a trustee of the charity had accidentally appointed a paedophile rights activist to its board of trustees very little criticism was directed at Mermaids for their massive safeguarding failure.

If you think the most basic safeguarding principles should be relaxed for trans kids than it looks like we need to #protecttranskids from people like you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42October 9, 2022 7:54 AM

There's a massive amount of willful ignorance here. "Drag Queen Story Time" is being equated to actual drag queen shows in gay nightclubs that are obviously for an 18+ audience.

The former is a drag queen reading a story book out loud, the latter is a drag queen performing a show solely for adults.

Those who are against the story time try to pretend the former is the same as the latter.

They know damn fine that 99.9999% of the gay community is completely against grooming and paedos, yet they're mischievously linking the two, just as they did back in the 1950s to demonise us. And it's shocking that some gay and lesbian people are helping them out.

by Anonymousreply 43October 9, 2022 8:02 AM

[quote]They know damn fine that 99.9999% of the gay community is completely against grooming and paedos, yet they're mischievously linking the two, just as they did back in the 1950s to demonise us. And it's shocking that some gay and lesbian people are helping them out.

Yes, the outrage from gay people and TRAs at Mermaids appointing a paedophile rights activist to their board of trustees has been deafening.

by Anonymousreply 44October 9, 2022 8:30 AM

r39 The Quatering is a fucking moron whose claim to fame is crying about women being into video games and showing up in Star Wars. Give me a fucking break.

by Anonymousreply 45October 9, 2022 8:35 AM

To be fair the LGBT+ community never needed conservatives help in linking themselves to pedophiles. It's very much been a thing. Still is in some places *cough*Germany*cough*.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 9, 2022 10:01 AM

It's a sad and unpopular fact that MANY if not MOST men, gay, straight and everything between, tend to be pedophile apologists. (Don't believe me? Start the conversation when everyones drunk and see what happens.)

Whether this is because most men harbour sexual feeling for children or just resent the idea that they don't have the right to fuck someone or something is anyones guess.

by Anonymousreply 47October 9, 2022 10:04 AM

Jacob Breslow is advocating for sex with kids. In his thesis he cites Kathryn Bond Stockton's "the queer child" in a defence for sadomasochistic adult/child relations. Somehow he was put in charge of a Trans children's charity.

"Children are protected by laws that blanket them from harm, to be sure, but also from agency in their own pleasure. (Age of consent laws are a clear example.)" "What about the right to be treated cruelly; the right to be beaten according to one's wish at the hands of adults; or, as a child, to inflict such pain?"

Kathryn Bond Stockton is still revered in Queer academia.

Peter Tatchell is still hailed as a hero decades after declaring in writing that adults should be allowed to fuck 9 year olds.

How can anyone honestly say this isn't an issue we need to examine in our culture?

by Anonymousreply 48October 9, 2022 10:13 AM

And interesting Twitter thread on on Stockton and the field of "Critical Childhood Studies." AKA Pedophile Apologia.

The fact is that many in queer academia wish to normalise child rape and harm children. We can't ignore that. Once something becomes mainstream in academia is takes over the whole culture very quickly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49October 9, 2022 10:22 AM

We appear to be heading towards a world where there are safe spaces and trigger warnings for adults and legalised rape for children.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 9, 2022 11:01 AM

r50 Yes. Sadly (see below video).

[quote]The fact is that many in queer academia wish to normalise child rape and harm children.

And as someone who is both gay and gender non-conforming, I'm just getting exhausted over this, now. Just because of how I present/look I risk being lumped in with these types and it makes me ill. Ironically, organizations and groups that claim to be "fighting for gay rights" are making me want to go back in the closet more than any religious fundamentalist ever has in my whole lifetime. And that's incredibly FUCKED UP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51October 9, 2022 1:37 PM

Twitter post of the day from the thread at R40

Everyone who I scoffed at 10-15 years ago telling me about the slippery slope? Yeah, I apologize, you were completely right and I was completely wrong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52October 9, 2022 1:56 PM

r51 What is to be done about it though? To my mind once a philosophy like this seeps through academia it's already too late to stop it. I've already had a few conversations with people in their 20s who are sympathetic to pedophiles and consider children worldly, sexual and able to consent. I mean, there have always been those people but they were mostly in the dirty old man subset.

I sympathise with Andera Dworkin. She outed Allen Ginsburg as a pedophile and she's the one kids today demonize.

by Anonymousreply 53October 9, 2022 10:13 PM

Do literary drag queens have their tip jars at story hour too?

by Anonymousreply 54October 9, 2022 10:18 PM

[quote][R51] What is to be done about it though? To my mind once a philosophy like this seeps through academia it's already too late to stop it.

I disagree. Keep in mind, it was academia and the medical community who once classified homosexuality as a mental illness that needed to be treated/cured. It took unity within the gay community and a ton of activism to affect change. The problem with this is that the harmful calls are coming from within the house, not academia's adoption of its twisted philosophy.

by Anonymousreply 55October 9, 2022 10:58 PM

This is not over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56October 11, 2022 2:28 AM

[quote] Do literary drag queens have their tip jars at story hour too?

Where have you been? They give dollar bills to the children and the children go up and put the dollars in the Drag Queens' panties.

by Anonymousreply 57October 11, 2022 2:44 AM

Scroll down to Jennie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58October 11, 2022 7:22 AM

R7: you can follow their Instagram account here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59October 11, 2022 10:35 AM

And get a load of Jon Stewart actively pushing for the Transing of kids here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60October 11, 2022 11:01 AM

Love them. They are doing amazing work.

by Anonymousreply 61November 20, 2022 6:57 AM

They're doing God's work and I don't even believe in a God. The Balenciaga thing is disturbing. I'm glad they called them out on it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62November 23, 2022 6:59 PM

I'm living for these alternative voices coming from our community. First the LGB Alliance and now we have GAG breaking the mold. We are not all the same, we don't have the same goals. Gays and trans people are different. Also, everyone should be against sexualizing and transing children. Gays too.

by Anonymousreply 63November 23, 2022 7:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!