Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jack Monroe is EXHAUSTING.

Congratulations for making me feel sympathy and side with dork-ass Jamie Oliver, you nasty piece of work.

by Anonymousreply 24November 24, 2022 9:42 AM

You’ll thank me for not recommending the tinned peach curry or the fish paste pasta.

by Anonymousreply 1July 3, 2022 7:57 PM

Someone's collated all Monroe's lies.

She's quite the con artist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 24, 2022 6:16 PM

What is this thread “about?”

by Anonymousreply 3August 24, 2022 6:22 PM

R3 Minor celebrity cook Jack Monroe, known for her budget recipes and life of poverty has been exposed as being a serial liar and none of her story making sense.

Probably only a story in the UK as I don't think she was particularly well-known elsewhere but it's proper DL material. She is, of course, non-binary and a complete grifter. She's been trending on UK twitter for a few weeks now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2022 5:08 PM

Jack Monroe reminds me of an elaborate catfish. She has told so many lies that she simply can't keep a consistent story.

The latest tweet is how amazing it is that she's moving into a home where for the first time she can paint the walls the colour of her choice, except she tweeted a while back about the colours she painted a previous home.

Of course she could be very forgetful, or she could just be a liar.

by Anonymousreply 5November 19, 2022 7:21 PM

She also posted about her wonderful £8 haircut and filtered out the Tiffany earrings she was wearing. Also love how she was posting about selling a 14-seater oak dining table yet also has complained about living in a tiny hovel.

1. You'd need a pretty spacious kitchen or dining room to fit a 14-seater dining table. 2. Oak dining tables of that size are not cheap. Could she not have sold that instead of 'boiling down soap to make shower gel'?

She's insane.

by Anonymousreply 6November 19, 2022 7:30 PM

Jack serving 90s Sinead realness

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 19, 2022 7:37 PM

Latest £8 Turkish barber haircut

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 19, 2022 7:40 PM

Yeah she's posted about how she was on 200+ units of alcohol a week (which is a staggering amount). That amount of alcohol isn't cheap. No wonder she couldn't afford to pay her bills and was begging on Patreon. She's published 7 books so I really don't know how she can still pretend to be so poor, unless, of course, she's a liar.

by Anonymousreply 9November 19, 2022 7:45 PM

Is Jamie Oliver a closet-case bisexual btw? Heard years ago that him & his farmer mate with the pigs (Jimmy was his name, I want to say?) were fucking, but I didn't really look into it because they're both a bit fug and Jamie is cringe, so I don't care if they've had relations.

by Anonymousreply 10November 19, 2022 7:46 PM

Remember when she was a tranny for a few weeks? She is fucking tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 11November 19, 2022 7:50 PM

Tattle frauen, especially the single mummy contingent, LOATHE this woman.

They've got a 400+-part thread series that's been running for 3 years dedicated solely to ripping her to bits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 19, 2022 7:58 PM

Looks like a Kinsey 6, says she's FTM, has a kid with no partner like a typical single straight girl. This one's a scrambler.

by Anonymousreply 13November 19, 2022 10:26 PM

Why are so many dykes pathological liars?

by Anonymousreply 14November 19, 2022 10:33 PM

"Jack" first featured in The Guardian 18 years ago under her deadname of Melissa Hadjicostas.

It's really hard to believe that a couple who have fostered so many vulnerable children would allow their own child to experience poverty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 19, 2022 10:48 PM

So Jack Monroe was begging for donations a few months ago and is now buying a home? And has deleted her Twitter?

by Anonymousreply 16November 23, 2022 11:01 PM

She sho is ugly!

by Anonymousreply 17November 23, 2022 11:48 PM

R3 I think it's "about" people who inappropriately use quotation marks.

by Anonymousreply 18November 23, 2022 11:51 PM

[quote]So Jack Monroe was begging for donations a few months ago and is now buying a home? And has deleted her Twitter?

She's always deleting her account and then coming back.

It's 6 months since she said she'd sue a (horrible) Tory MP who said she'd profited from the poor. No updates.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 24, 2022 7:39 AM

R6

Has Monroe not figured out that soap works perfectly well in bar form?

by Anonymousreply 20November 24, 2022 8:46 AM

Oooh that link at R4 is juicy. Throwing a tantrum about Jamie Oliver being given a TV series based on lockdown cooking and acting like cheap cooking was her specific domain - those tweets make her look like an unstable nutjob.

by Anonymousreply 21November 24, 2022 9:10 AM

I like it when she posts her quarterly appeal for complim.... I mean sobriety updates.

Four days sober—look at my glossy hair; my bright eyes; my glowing skin; my inner radiance bursting through pore. I am hydrated. I am lush. I am victorious. Swipe to see me last Sunday, at my lowest point EVER. Utterly lifeless; loose teeth; bloody gums; clumps of blue-white flesh dropping off in the shower. Although the darkness is always taunting me, I vow to be grateful that I have a cabbage and two dented tins of chickpeas. I vow to be fearless. Look at me.

by Anonymousreply 22November 24, 2022 9:36 AM

Another question is why dykes are so often alcoholics.

by Anonymousreply 23November 24, 2022 9:41 AM

I think she's dreadful and always have. She only gets work because she's pushy and fills the occasional need for diversity. Her lies and self-pity are relentless.

by Anonymousreply 24November 24, 2022 9:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!