Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ted McGinley = Right Wing Born Again Christian?

The MWC/Happy Days actor has done several religious roles & wants to do more.

I wonder what Amanda Bearse thinks of this or does she already know?

In one online interview (for his religious flick) he insults atheists.

The interview below is from Pat "The 700 Club" Robertson's network =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 30, 2022 6:42 PM

He’s been around since the 50s and he still looks good.

by Anonymousreply 1June 30, 2022 7:20 AM

Are there nude photos of Ted?

by Anonymousreply 2June 30, 2022 7:24 AM

He peaked in the 50s and 80s (Married With Children). Now he looks like a canned ham.

by Anonymousreply 3June 30, 2022 7:37 AM

I guess he won't be apart of the possible Married With Children reboot/continuation.

by Anonymousreply 4June 30, 2022 7:43 AM

He's lost his looks, so he might as well do that stuff.

by Anonymousreply 5June 30, 2022 7:52 AM

They turn to reading the bible when they stop getting a script to read.

by Anonymousreply 6June 30, 2022 7:54 AM

Eww. If he's on 700 Club that's the worse kind of Christian. Now to think of it, he would have made a good televangelist when younger with his perfect hair and teeth. He's too old for this grifting now. Doesn't Hallmark pay enough? Clearly this isn't good judgement since Amanda Bearse is lez, Ed O'Neill is rumored to be gay and Christina Applegate is bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 7June 30, 2022 8:02 AM

Corbin Bernsen has also moved into religious movies and programming.

by Anonymousreply 8June 30, 2022 8:08 AM

We don’t want him. There are far better, younger looking has-been actors out there who can represent the new generations of Nazism.

Stay in your EZ Lift Chair, grandpa.

by Anonymousreply 9June 30, 2022 8:23 AM

We suspect that our gorgeous fourth husband was hot for Ted

by Anonymousreply 10June 30, 2022 8:45 AM

So what if he wants to do christian films etc?

People are so triggered and dare I say a lot more hateful when they hear of someone doing faith based films.

So what if he's a religious man? Not every religious person is a bigot or the devil incarnate that some would like to paint them as.

by Anonymousreply 11June 30, 2022 8:53 AM

Please, I was raised in a evangelical church. It would have been easier to name the non-bigots. There was me and ... well, there was me.

by Anonymousreply 12June 30, 2022 11:54 AM

Gross generalisation R12

by Anonymousreply 13June 30, 2022 12:01 PM

Ted McGinley's a renowned killer of TV shows, so this is a promising harbinger of doom for evangelicalism.

by Anonymousreply 14June 30, 2022 12:23 PM

How could you forget his turn as the ship's photographer on the Love Boat, OP?

by Anonymousreply 15June 30, 2022 12:32 PM

Considering how many series he saw die when he joined them, no wonder he now contemplates her maker and the beyond

by Anonymousreply 16June 30, 2022 12:43 PM

He was on Dynasty? Craft services?

by Anonymousreply 17June 30, 2022 1:01 PM

Give me swarthy Steve Rhoades any day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 30, 2022 1:32 PM

R13, you misspelled accurate.

by Anonymousreply 19June 30, 2022 1:42 PM

R19 misspelled confirmation bias.

by Anonymousreply 20June 30, 2022 2:20 PM

He must love Fox News as he's done plenty of interviews with their national & local stations =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 30, 2022 3:19 PM

[quote]Gross generalisation [R12]

Well, thanks for your opinion on American Evangelicalism which those of us who were born/raised here have observed over our lifetime and how they've destroyed our political system with their hateful, racist, bigoted influence, foreign stranger.

by Anonymousreply 22June 30, 2022 3:42 PM

These pretty boys who sell their asses when young hot talentless twinks always go Republican. Scott Baio, John Schneider, Rick Schroder and now Ted McGinley

by Anonymousreply 23June 30, 2022 5:07 PM

🤮

by Anonymousreply 24June 30, 2022 6:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!