Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The CORNY Cowsills- I Do Kind Of Like Them

The mother is such a FRAU- she had to insert herself into their singing act. The father ( who was an abusive monster is in this number too as is Buddy Ebsen- probably from his show)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2022 12:47 AM

This is one of my favorite Time Capsule videos. Very You Are There. I love Barry's raw, soulful vocals on Two by Two (RIP)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 19, 2022 4:19 AM

Cowsills did some good stuff. Some bubblegum, some beyond.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 19, 2022 4:20 AM

Here is more of the tv special the first video is from The Cowsills A Family Thing 1968

The first song is real cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2022 12:03 AM

R3- Was posted by me the OP

by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2022 12:05 AM

They were the inspiration for The Partridge Family and Mother Cowsill ended up being Shirley Jones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2022 12:30 AM

R3I definitely like the Cowsills more than I ever liked the Partridge Family.

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2022 12:34 AM

My message was meant for R5

by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2022 12:35 AM

Their harmonies are amongst the best in the biz. The are in perfect pitch and blend heavenly.

They deserved more hit songs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2022 12:38 AM

Singing “Where Is Love” at the Playboy Mansion? They needed a Reuben Kincaid.

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2022 12:46 AM

The Cowsills documentary, [italic]Family Band,[/italic] is excellent but sad.

by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2022 12:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!