Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL Catnip: Influencer turned away at Montauk ranch, called ‘fat bitch’

[quote] Broudy Keogh, who is seemingly the son of the ranch’s owner, posted his own since-deleted video, saying, “When you’re not a fat bitch, you can ride at Deep Hollow Ranch.”

[quote] Bader first posted a video to her popular TikTok account, which boasts 2 million followers, saying she was asked to leave because she weighs over 240 pounds, adding, “I’ve rode horses before and have never had this issue. Please advertise this on your signs for the future.” ... When Bader responded that she had not heard of the restrictions before, the female rancher did not rein things in, allegedly spitting, “That’s not my problem.”

I know one of you is Broudy or that female rancher.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54June 16, 2022 4:08 PM

But she rode horses before!

When she was 6.

by Anonymousreply 1June 14, 2022 10:51 PM

"when you're not a fat bitch!" I love it !

by Anonymousreply 2June 14, 2022 10:54 PM

It was the horses that became small!

by Anonymousreply 3June 14, 2022 10:54 PM

There's a 180 pound weight limit (for both males and females) at the horse stables just north of Hyde Park. I know any number of single-digit BF% gym rats at my health club that weigh too much.

by Anonymousreply 4June 14, 2022 10:59 PM

[quote] Bader then hoofed it outta there with a friend, says the witness.

Love it! She needs to be treated this way everywhere until she learns not to be happy with being so obese.

by Anonymousreply 5June 14, 2022 11:03 PM

Fuck her. Animal abuser. Like a horse wants a fat entitled cunt on its back

by Anonymousreply 6June 14, 2022 11:05 PM

Not many stables have a draught horse on standby.

by Anonymousreply 7June 14, 2022 11:10 PM

Bitch, don't even think about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 14, 2022 11:13 PM

[quote] But she rode horses before!

Bitch broke my ass!

by Anonymousreply 9June 14, 2022 11:17 PM

Good! Fat people have no business riding horses. That's animal abuse plain and simply

by Anonymousreply 10June 14, 2022 11:26 PM

I’m Team Fat Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 11June 14, 2022 11:30 PM

I bet a ton of DLers are "fat bitches" themselves

The fact that he deleted the post should tell you something. He knows he was wrong

by Anonymousreply 12June 14, 2022 11:31 PM

I'm a Gay guy who rides horses. I am NOT fat and I think the guy at Montauk Ranch did the right thing. Just like airlines and fatties trying to fly without buying an extra seat

by Anonymousreply 13June 14, 2022 11:37 PM

Fat is not a choice.

It's a "taster's choice."

by Anonymousreply 14June 14, 2022 11:41 PM

If you choose to be fat, men don't have to fuck you, airlines don't have to fly you and horses don't have to carry your fat ass around a ranch 😠

by Anonymousreply 15June 14, 2022 11:46 PM

The teenage Tiktoker has actually handled it well:

[quote]“I get it, you have weight requirements and I’d never want to hurt the horses, but the way I was spoken to and laughed at by the owner and the way I was treated overall,” Bader wrote on her Instagram Stories. “What I experienced in person was only supported later by the owners son’s video, which made it very clear that they did not want me there because of my weight and that is truly disappointing.”

Her body is fat and unattractive, sure, but people like R5 and R15 have fat and unattractive souls. The latter is worse. The latter makes the world a worse place. Girls with fat arses aren't the violation of your human rights you think they are.

by Anonymousreply 16June 14, 2022 11:50 PM

Idk. That would've been pretty cool to see a hippo ride a 🐎.

by Anonymousreply 17June 14, 2022 11:51 PM

[quote] The teenage Tiktoker

She’s teenage?!

by Anonymousreply 18June 14, 2022 11:53 PM

The truth hurts people.

by Anonymousreply 19June 14, 2022 11:54 PM

@r16, Too bad, that girl knew she was too fat to ride or she could have called ahead to save herself embarrassment. Stop trying to make other people feel bad for your lack of self control. It won't work

by Anonymousreply 20June 14, 2022 11:55 PM

R12 So they should put their horses in danger so some fatso can make online content?

by Anonymousreply 21June 14, 2022 11:55 PM

Entitled cunt.

by Anonymousreply 22June 14, 2022 11:56 PM

Her breasts in the black outfit look like cow udders. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 23June 15, 2022 12:30 AM

My sympathy and concern is with the horse. Stupid of that ranch hand to make that snarky comment which now makes insuring the horses' genuine safety hard to defend. But I would not allow someone that obese to sit on any animal of mine. Ridiculous. Do horses write thank you notes?!?! When this one does, post it.

by Anonymousreply 24June 15, 2022 12:44 AM

Neigh Thank You

by Anonymousreply 25June 15, 2022 12:47 AM

What the hell is an influencer? PROTECT THE HORSES OF MONTAUK

by Anonymousreply 26June 15, 2022 1:03 AM

This cunt posted a photo of her riding a poor horse who had to be put down with back problems because of her obese ass.

by Anonymousreply 27June 15, 2022 1:07 AM

Everybody in the story is terrible, except the horse.

by Anonymousreply 28June 15, 2022 1:09 AM

The horses took one look at all fat and lard and immediately started having panic attacks.

by Anonymousreply 29June 15, 2022 1:21 AM

I think she's tremendous.

by Anonymousreply 30June 15, 2022 1:29 AM

I think it is horrible that she was so indignant about being able to ride a horse without even considering whether she weighed too much. Last summer I wanted to ride and was worried that at 180 it would be too much for the horse. AND it was on their website- a rider cannot be more than 15% of the horse's weight. But she threw a giant temper tantrum to take the business down- then claimed it was "how they spoke to her" which was not mentioned in her post and then when some teenager who works there in a misguided attempt tried to attack her back- she attributed his quotes to the original incident. What would have happened if she had snapped the horses spinal cord? (and I am fat but I don't think that gives me the right to abuse animals by forcing them to carry me around).

by Anonymousreply 31June 15, 2022 1:33 AM

(and I did NOT go horseback riding) I will lose weight first.

-R31

by Anonymousreply 32June 15, 2022 1:37 AM

[quote]I think the guy at Montauk Ranch did the right thing. Just like airlines and fatties trying to fly without buying an extra seat

She should have been required to buy two horses and bring her own saddle extender.

by Anonymousreply 33June 15, 2022 3:47 AM

^ If she wanted to be around horses that bad she could have popped for the special Fattie Hayride 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 15, 2022 3:55 AM

[quote]The teenage Tiktoker has actually handled it well

She did, and a business calling a teenager a "fat bitch" publicly, just out of spite, is ridiculous on every level. However, this forum is a grievance repository, so everyone is going to blame her because she's a woman, fat, on TikTok, a teenager, and because they have anger issues that they will never get under control. Tomorrow, these same people will be on other threads, bemoaning how the world is full of rude people, and that you can't get good customer service these days.

by Anonymousreply 35June 15, 2022 4:02 AM

Can't she find something else to ride?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36June 15, 2022 4:06 AM

@r35, Nope, she was willing to abuse a horse for online content. I think "fat bitch" was being kind

by Anonymousreply 37June 15, 2022 4:16 AM

Just cause you got them big udders don't mean you're somethin' special!

by Anonymousreply 38June 15, 2022 5:00 AM

The owner should capitalize on this newfound notoriety and sell signs to all like businesses: gat bitches with the slash mark and circle.

by Anonymousreply 39June 15, 2022 5:38 AM

Exactly r31! I am a fat bitch and I don't need a sign to tell me why I shouldn't force a poor animal to endure my Zaftig frame.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 15, 2022 6:24 AM

"I don't weigh no damn 300 pounds! I weigh ONE SIXTY FIVE! How you doin'?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41June 15, 2022 6:28 AM

She is a deluded self centered fat ugly cunt! She got off easy just being called a fat bitch!

by Anonymousreply 42June 15, 2022 6:30 AM

So there’s no weight limit sign anywhere correct?

by Anonymousreply 43June 15, 2022 6:36 AM

There was probably a fight she started that she’s not mentioning. I doubt anyone called her a fat bitch without escalation on her side.

I’ve worked in customer service. When you tell someone they can’t do something, there’s always a fight. Customers never say “oh ok”, it’s always “WHY!?!?!?!!!!!!”

by Anonymousreply 44June 15, 2022 6:42 AM

Were there no Clydesdale horses available?

by Anonymousreply 45June 15, 2022 7:12 AM

R44 erxactly ! We are getting one side of the story.A venue that relies on the public needs a good reputation.I dont see them starting shit with Orca without provocation. I guarantee they tried to be nice at first and she wasnt having it. Funny how she didnt whip out her phone and record her "humiliation" as most under 40 do with a quickness.

by Anonymousreply 46June 15, 2022 4:36 PM

Or the Trojan horse.

by Anonymousreply 47June 15, 2022 4:41 PM

Is she even allowed to ride an elephant?

by Anonymousreply 48June 15, 2022 6:15 PM

I’m 185 pounds and it would not have occurred to me that I was too fat to ride a horse. If someone told me I was too heavy I’d be embarrassed that I hadn’t thought about it, but I’m not a horse expert. If you aren’t familiar with horses, it really is possible it might not occur to you.

This is a business that apparently caters to casual, very occasional riders. There is no evidence the girl put up a fight or had any desire to endanger a horse. She just didn’t know.

Plus, the business referring to the owner’s son as an “employee” is a little shifty. I’m leaning towards believing the days girl’s story.

by Anonymousreply 49June 15, 2022 6:24 PM

Fat bitch=animal abuser

by Anonymousreply 50June 15, 2022 8:11 PM

R43 the weight limit was on their website, 15% of the horses weight, but no, they did not post big physical signs saying people are too fat to ride, if someone is obese they should probably look up whether an animal can withstand their weight while carrying them around- or they can be lazy and wait to find out when they try to show up and mount the horse.

by Anonymousreply 51June 16, 2022 1:32 PM

What does this sow influence her followers to do? Gorge themselves with food? What else could she be an expert at?

by Anonymousreply 52June 16, 2022 1:51 PM

All this influencer does is create these situations to be "enraged" by. She's the same one who was trying to cancel the airline that embarrassed her by asking if she needed an extended for her seatbelt when she complained that she couldn't get the normal one on. "I should not need to have to ask for an extender! Figure it out!!" Then her followers all tell her how stunning and brave and of course how beautiful her curves are.

I hate 2022.

by Anonymousreply 53June 16, 2022 2:25 PM

PageSix had to get their dig in on the fat girl.

"Bader then hoofed it outta there with a friend, says the witness."

LOL!

by Anonymousreply 54June 16, 2022 4:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!