Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who makes these pants?

I am not a fan of Bad Bunny. Not at all. But I am lusting after the pants he’s wearing in this pic. I’ve tried reverse image searching and other kinds of searches but I’m stuck.

Anyone know how to identify the brand and/or who sells these pants?

Thanks!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 12, 2022 7:59 PM

Possibly Wales Bonner?

by Anonymousreply 1June 12, 2022 5:06 PM

I don't know, but they look like something my mom used to wear...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 12, 2022 5:07 PM

Ooh, Laura Petrie pants

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 12, 2022 5:12 PM

Looks like Wales Bonner.

by Anonymousreply 4June 12, 2022 5:14 PM

Yup, Wales Bonner...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 12, 2022 5:16 PM

UglyTrackPants.com

by Anonymousreply 6June 12, 2022 5:16 PM

Gag,is it the 70s again ??? Wheres my ying/yang pendant and bong ???

by Anonymousreply 7June 12, 2022 5:22 PM

OP's pic is the best-case fantasy look. R5's pic is the hideous reality when you finally try them on.

by Anonymousreply 8June 12, 2022 7:07 PM

100% polyester. No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 9June 12, 2022 7:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!