Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Your least favorite household chore

I know some of you - it's paying the maid but mine is DUSTING. I haaaaaatttteeee dusting and tend to put it off until I am actually embarrassed by the amount of dust that I can see.

by Anonymousreply 134November 25, 2023 6:49 PM

Dusting. Washing lettuce.

by Anonymousreply 1June 11, 2022 7:46 PM

Easier to say what I like.

Doing laundry.

The rest of it and I'm Patsy Ramsey on Christmas night.

by Anonymousreply 2June 11, 2022 7:47 PM

BTW I'm about to vacuum the stairs so watch the fuck out.

by Anonymousreply 3June 11, 2022 7:49 PM

My mom had knickknacks on every surface and I hated dusting her house. Do you have lots of knickknacks, OP?

I don't like changing the sheets on the bed.

Laundry is a bit of a pain b/c my W/D are downstairs in kind of a creepy spot. However, I feel lucky to have my own W/D. (Better than going to a laundromat.)

by Anonymousreply 4June 11, 2022 7:51 PM

Vacuuming. I find the sound really upsetting

by Anonymousreply 5June 11, 2022 7:52 PM

My all time most hated are:

-CLEANING THE SHOWER! hate hate hate. Our shower is just a stall kind, no tub so you have to be in it to clean it on on your hands and knees, up and down. The mildew, grout, hard water, it's just a losing battles you clean it and the next day I find loose grout on the aging rubber/plastic seal of the shower again,

-PUTTING AWAY clothes laundry. UGH! I don't mind doing it, I hate putting it away.

by Anonymousreply 6June 11, 2022 7:55 PM

IRONING. I like vacuuming and washing floors, cleaning countertops,washing dishes, but HATE ironing with a passion.

by Anonymousreply 7June 11, 2022 7:56 PM

After decades of cleaning, I hate just about all of them except cooking.

by Anonymousreply 8June 11, 2022 7:56 PM

Cooking isn't cleaning.

by Anonymousreply 9June 11, 2022 7:58 PM

Floors. Vacuuming is bad. Mopping is worse.

by Anonymousreply 10June 11, 2022 8:00 PM

Cleaning the grout in my tile floor (and it's nearly all tile).

I foster shelter dogs so I'm cleaning it a lot. My grout is the cement type. I let Soft Scrub liquid cleanser sit on the grout for 20 minutes. Then scrub with a grout brush or something like it. Then get a tub of water, I use a coffee can, and rinse the grout, wiping up the Soft Scrub water with old towels. I rinse again if necessary. I have to go section by section, not the whole floor at once. Don't forget to reseal every 6-12 months.

I've lived here over fifteen years and my grout hasn't disintegrated or anything. It's a pain in the ass but boy does it look great! But boy is it a pain in the ass!

by Anonymousreply 11June 11, 2022 8:02 PM

Cleaning the tub. We have hard water where I live.

by Anonymousreply 12June 11, 2022 8:06 PM

[quote] IRONING. I like vacuuming and washing floors, cleaning countertops,washing dishes, but HATE ironing with a passion.

What are you ironing, R7? I don't iron anything. My sister irons weekly, then shoves her freshly-ironed item into her packed closet. I told her what's the sense, it's so crowded in there, it just gets wrinkled again. I hate to say it, but looking at her outfits, you'd never guess she has that much clothing packed into her closet.

by Anonymousreply 13June 11, 2022 8:08 PM

R13. shirts and pants for work. I just don't want to show up with wrinkles all over my stuff. If I'm wearing clothes at home or anywhere else, I actually don't really care. But wrinkles at work? Nah.

by Anonymousreply 14June 11, 2022 8:12 PM

r4, no nicnacks but a TON of plants. I forgot that my absolute most hated is laundry but that's because I hate it so much that I refuse to do it (I pay a wonderful woman).

I don't iron, never have. If your clothes are tight enough the wrinkles smooth right out.

by Anonymousreply 15June 11, 2022 8:18 PM

My reply at r15 made me realize, I actually hate watering the inside plants. I enjoy watering the outside plants

by Anonymousreply 16June 11, 2022 8:23 PM

Ironing bores me blind, so I've learned to do it while watching sports on TV -- soccer, baseball, the Olympics. You don't have to look at either constantly, and each makes the other go faster.

I loathe scrubbing the kitchen floor.

by Anonymousreply 17June 11, 2022 8:23 PM

r7, Downey Wrinkle Releaser is your new best friend. Shit is magic. Spray it on a clothing item a few hours before you need to wear it and the wrinkles just disappear.

by Anonymousreply 18June 11, 2022 8:25 PM

Scrubbing the tub.

by Anonymousreply 19June 11, 2022 8:35 PM

Cleaning the toilet.

Because I have flashbacks to being forced to do that with my bare hands and a sponge as a 6 y.o. in a drug house.

by Anonymousreply 20June 11, 2022 8:36 PM

^ 😱😭 I hope you are okay, R20.

by Anonymousreply 21June 11, 2022 8:38 PM

Bathtub = hate Dusting = hate Toliets = not a problem

I generally hate the big stuff (mop, vac) and like the detail work (dismantling and cleaning a fan or humidifier).

by Anonymousreply 22June 11, 2022 8:41 PM

Cleaning the terlet.

by Anonymousreply 23June 11, 2022 9:05 PM

Datalounge needs to open an assisted living facility where all the assistants are college students in the local gay club

by Anonymousreply 24June 11, 2022 9:09 PM

R21 it's okay.

I don't do drugs, that's for sure!

by Anonymousreply 25June 11, 2022 9:10 PM

Okay, good to know, R25.

by Anonymousreply 26June 11, 2022 9:14 PM

I'm with OP/rescue-chick. I hate dusting. As a result, I have multiple air cleaners and when I replaced a furnace a couple of months ago, I had them put in an air filter that supposedly removes down to the micron level. So far, so good.

by Anonymousreply 27June 11, 2022 9:16 PM

Folding laundry.

I hate it when my husband says he did the laundry but nothing is folded but all dry and in garbage bags waiting to be folded and put away.

I’m like, no, you did not in fact do the laundry.

by Anonymousreply 28June 11, 2022 9:24 PM

[quote] I generally hate the big stuff (mop, vac) and like the detail work (dismantling and cleaning a fan or humidifier).

I wish I knew how to take apart my AC vents. I hate tedious stuff like that, but it would be nice to get it clean.

Toilets, I don't mind so much. R25 - use a glove or a brush with a long handle.

by Anonymousreply 29June 11, 2022 9:27 PM

I don't like housework, but I don't mind dusting too much...or doing laundry. I hate washing the kitchen floor and vacuuming. Too much stuff to move around. I do a little at a time.

by Anonymousreply 30June 11, 2022 9:27 PM

It’s a tie between emptying the dishwasher and putting laundry away. I tend to pull clean items out of the laundry basket until I feel like putting things away.

I don’t enjoy loading the dishwasher but I do like a clean kitchen.

by Anonymousreply 31June 11, 2022 9:27 PM

R29 shut the fuck up.

Do you think I'm still stupid enough to be doing it with my bare hands?

Learn to pass over such things in silence if you can say nothing helpful. It wasn't an attempt to get your sympathy. It's simply a fact of the past.

by Anonymousreply 32June 11, 2022 9:33 PM

Jebus, just get some bleach spray and spray the whole bathroom while you sit & shit every morning.

Easy peasy, while loggin' squeezy.

by Anonymousreply 33June 11, 2022 9:35 PM

I hate anything having to do with the yard...just not my thing.

by Anonymousreply 34June 11, 2022 10:09 PM

R32 hasn't taken his afternoon nap yet. Or needs another gin and Dubonnet.

by Anonymousreply 35June 11, 2022 10:13 PM

R28, that's right! You didn't do jack shit unless it's folded or on a hanger and put away.

Washing and drying is passive. Folding or hanging and putting away is the chore part.

by Anonymousreply 36June 12, 2022 1:33 AM

Agree! Dusting (plus dishwashing).

by Anonymousreply 37June 12, 2022 3:32 AM

Diswashing is the best, you just throw all your shit in there. I cannot imagine life without a dishwasher.

by Anonymousreply 38June 12, 2022 2:52 PM

Enemas. A necessary evil. But it has to be done, or else there’s no fun.

by Anonymousreply 39June 12, 2022 2:55 PM

Cleaning up the milky white loads that are splattered all over my walls. The ones that were totally not produced by filthy Indian businessmen.

by Anonymousreply 40June 12, 2022 4:47 PM

I absolutely detest unloading the dishwasher.

by Anonymousreply 41June 14, 2022 1:13 AM

Letting my husband crawl on top of me twice a week for three minutes of gyrating and grunting before he pops his cork and rolls off into a snoring stupor.

by Anonymousreply 42June 14, 2022 1:22 AM

R20=Christina Crawford

by Anonymousreply 43June 14, 2022 1:25 AM

Shower tiles, 100%. Huge pain in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 44June 14, 2022 1:33 AM

Vacuuming, especially vacuuming stairs. I bought a little hand-held Dirt Devil vacuum for the stairs so I don’t end up falling down the stairs with the big vacuum.

My misery during the first year of COVID was having to clean. If I ever was strapped for money I would make other budget cuts so that I wouldn’t have to give up having a cleaning service.

by Anonymousreply 45June 14, 2022 1:34 AM

I am weird, I love hand washing my dishes. I find it kind of zen.

by Anonymousreply 46June 14, 2022 1:35 AM

I hate mopping. I know you can get a robot to do it but then you have to clean the robot.

by Anonymousreply 47June 14, 2022 1:39 AM

The Luminol challenge.

by Anonymousreply 48June 14, 2022 1:49 AM

Getting [fill in blank with meal] ready.

by Anonymousreply 49June 14, 2022 1:53 AM

I hate all of it so I have a cleaner come in twice a week, she even does the laundry and puts it away (probably why I can't find anything).

by Anonymousreply 50June 14, 2022 1:57 AM

Washing dishes and cooking. I use disposable EVERYTHING and I rarely cook. I wish I found joy in cooking but I don't at all, its a chore for me. If I can't throw it together in 5-10 minutes it's just too much work.

by Anonymousreply 51June 14, 2022 1:58 AM

Scrubbing the tub. It’s just uncomfortable

by Anonymousreply 52June 14, 2022 2:18 AM

Dusting and vacuuming. The former because it seems impossible to find yourself in the position of it having been done well (rather than just stirred about), and the latter because of the blasted noise.

I had a very quiet and very expensive vacuum,the only vacuum with which I had a happy relationship, but I moved and couldn't bring it. All the floors are tile so it gets mopped all the time so I can't really justify the expense of buying another like I had before. I noe vacuum with a maximum of planning to minimize the time/noise thing.

by Anonymousreply 53June 14, 2022 2:22 AM

Emptying the dishwasher is my hill.

by Anonymousreply 54June 14, 2022 2:33 AM

R18 Just mix your favorite fabric softener with water - it’s the same thing and you can pick your scent!

by Anonymousreply 55June 14, 2022 2:36 AM

Ironing because I am so bad at it. And cleaning the bathtub.

by Anonymousreply 56June 14, 2022 2:54 AM

Also, if I lived in a house, pulling weeds. Our fucking parents would make us go out at 3 pm in 90 degree weather to pull every piece of weed in the ward sp it would look pretty. I felt like I was in some sort of prison movie every time.

by Anonymousreply 57June 14, 2022 2:59 AM

I hate cleaning the litter box, but it needs to be dealt with every day. And every day I dream of teaching my cats to use a toilet.

by Anonymousreply 58June 14, 2022 3:14 AM

Making the bed and scrubbing the tub. Both hurt my back and hands (arthritis, tendinitis, every -itis).

by Anonymousreply 59June 14, 2022 3:26 AM

In the winter, cleaning up the poop yard is pretty much the worst thing in the world

by Anonymousreply 60June 14, 2022 3:29 AM

I was on garbage detail like a fat womon at Michfest.

by Anonymousreply 61June 14, 2022 3:37 AM

How about what's fun: matching socks then rolling each pair into a ball, knowing you'll always end up with the last two not matching and which you'll ball together anyway.

by Anonymousreply 62June 14, 2022 5:31 AM

r42 is a straight woman.

by Anonymousreply 63June 14, 2022 5:42 AM

Polishing the silver, which is why I only do it once every 2 years.

I feel like I'm the only one who still has silver. I don't think having silver pieces is popular anymore because it's old-fashioned and a bitch to polish. I want to toss my grandmother's silver tea set in the trash because I've never used it even once, but I feel guilty about throwing it away.

by Anonymousreply 64June 14, 2022 5:46 AM

Use it every day and it won't get funky, R64

by Anonymousreply 65June 14, 2022 5:58 AM

There is no need to do any housework at all. After the first four years the dirt doesn't get any worse.

by Anonymousreply 66June 14, 2022 6:28 AM

My least favorite is dusting because it takes so long, as I empty every surface & shake out doilies. My grandma used to call it Dusting A La Chris.

Speaking of my grandma, she used to clean her toilets barehanded, back in the day when Vanish & those foaming crystals were a thing. Or she’d use bleach, bareback too!

by Anonymousreply 67June 14, 2022 7:32 AM

Dishes. If I have dishes in the sink it can ruin my day.

by Anonymousreply 68June 14, 2022 7:34 AM

Mopping

by Anonymousreply 69June 14, 2022 8:24 AM

Another vote for dusting. Awful and boring! We should all just make a cleaning club! That way, nobody would have to do the chores they hate.We all would have a clean and tidy place.

I love folding laundry, making beds and mopping. I hate washing dishes and dusting. So, a national cleaning club would be ideal.

by Anonymousreply 70June 14, 2022 8:56 AM

and, we could all judge each other for bad taste r70! win win

by Anonymousreply 71June 14, 2022 12:14 PM

R2, same here

by Anonymousreply 72June 14, 2022 12:29 PM

[quote]Datalounge needs to open an assisted living facility where all the assistants are college students in the local gay club.

Oh please, r24. I'm only putting down a deposit on an assisted living facility where all the assistants are college students on the lacrosse team.

by Anonymousreply 73June 14, 2022 1:17 PM

My house is waiting on the spray can version of clean house in a can. Untill then messy messy.

by Anonymousreply 74June 14, 2022 2:14 PM

Washing cum stains out of the sheets.

by Anonymousreply 75June 14, 2022 4:32 PM

cleaning my refrigerator. It is so gross always, I do it every few months but it is just gross all the time. I am pretty lazy about cleaning my windows too- need to b/c its summer and now you can see all of the dust on them.

by Anonymousreply 76June 14, 2022 4:36 PM

FYI- I don't have any knick knacks, it is all just crap. I have actual life items laying around, books etc. but as a result, dusting is a non-issue. I also take shortcuts. Sometimes after taking a shower, rather than throwing the towel in the laundry I walk downstairs with it to throw it into the basement laundry and just dust as I walk. Of course I have a small house so it's easy. That's my biggest tip- no McMansions, too much to clean

by Anonymousreply 77June 14, 2022 4:39 PM

Dishwashing

by Anonymousreply 78June 14, 2022 4:42 PM

Washing the woodwork. I go over it with a duster occasionally, but it only gets a good washing a couple times a year. It's time consuming and not very comfortable to do. Washing the hardwood floor is also a pain, but fortunately, I only have it in the kitchen.

by Anonymousreply 79June 14, 2022 4:43 PM

[quote]Your least favorite household chore

Fucking the wife.

by Anonymousreply 80June 14, 2022 4:45 PM

Like Arnold Schwarzenegger, I will fuck anyone who will scrub my bathtub for me.

Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 81June 14, 2022 4:46 PM

Paying the housekeeper.

by Anonymousreply 82June 14, 2022 4:54 PM

Dishes by hand.

by Anonymousreply 83June 14, 2022 6:01 PM

Agree that dusting is the absolute worst.

by Anonymousreply 84June 14, 2022 8:26 PM

Putting out for my old man.

by Anonymousreply 85June 14, 2022 8:27 PM

If I get air purifiers will it get rid of the dust that's already settled?

by Anonymousreply 86June 14, 2022 8:29 PM

didn't work for me r86

by Anonymousreply 87June 14, 2022 8:30 PM

Thank you, Rescue Chick!

by Anonymousreply 88June 14, 2022 9:50 PM

Wiping down the kitchen counters for the 500th time in one day. Just tedious.

by Anonymousreply 89June 15, 2022 6:41 AM

Vacuuming. Doing it naked takes the edge off though.

by Anonymousreply 90June 15, 2022 6:42 AM

I don't like cleaning the ovens. It's tedious, they're never quite clean enough and the chemicals make me cough. I'm seriously thinking of getting someone in to do them.

I grew up with an AGA, which was so much easier to keep clean: brush out the soot and wipe down the surfaces with a soapy cloth. Done.

by Anonymousreply 91June 15, 2022 7:17 AM

Douching and living.

by Anonymousreply 92June 15, 2022 8:20 AM

I’ll have to ask my housekeeper what my least favorite chore is.

by Anonymousreply 93June 15, 2022 8:22 AM

If dusting is your horror you just have too much crap.

by Anonymousreply 94June 15, 2022 8:25 AM

Cleaning baseboards, windows, & horizontal blinds. I can never get the blinds clean!

by Anonymousreply 95June 15, 2022 8:31 AM

I've recently discovered the efficacy of washing soda. So many uses and formulas; with hydrogen peroxide added to the water, it soaks out old stains from linens; effortlessly removes grime from so many surfaces. "Use as directed." My bathtub actually gleamed - ! and I washed my cabinets with washing soda and a little dish detergent. Thank you Mr. Arm & Mr. Hammer!

Next plan is to use it in my dishwasher which is gunked up in the extreme. It's old and needs cleaned all the damn time and somehow remains just as gross. Hoping the washing soda will cut through the slime.

Dusting is never-ending. But my absolute least favorite cleaning chore is the bathroom. Actually, all cleaning chores. I enjoy only the parts where the dirt melts off instantly.

by Anonymousreply 96June 15, 2022 10:55 AM

I don't know if I love it or hate it...all I can say is that it seems I'm forever loading and unloading the dishwasher.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97June 15, 2022 1:03 PM

Christ Almighty, R97, I hope you use a hot wash for that lot and an extra dishwasher tablet.

by Anonymousreply 98June 15, 2022 1:07 PM

Those who hate dusting-how are you doing it? I use an ostrich feather duster and it’s my favourite chore…lightly swishing everything everywhere I go!!

by Anonymousreply 99June 15, 2022 1:25 PM

Same R99, or a microfiber cloth for some surfaces. My house is just dusty. It's an old building in an old, dense city, and the windows do not seal tightly. And I have a dog who sheds buckets of microfine hair every day. Everything gets dusted well once a week, but two or three times a week wouldn't be overkill. Dusting that often was the standard in the house where/when I grew up, but I can't see doing that today.

The ostrich feathers are better for light fixtures and delicate things, the microfiber cloths better for picking up dust rather than spreading it outward in my house. It's less a terrible chore than it's one that never seems done. When the floors are freshly mopped (2x a week) you see it in the shine of the tiles; they didn't look dirty before, but the shine afterwards says they were. But when surfaces are freshly dusted, I see signs of new dust barely a day later sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 100June 15, 2022 2:03 PM

I use the linked. I don't understand a feather duster, you're just putting the dust in the air to settle somewhere else.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101June 15, 2022 2:11 PM

$20 a box of 20?

by Anonymousreply 102June 15, 2022 2:17 PM

Cleaning out the refrigerator is the worst because I feel guilty if I don’t clean out and recycle all the jars with bits of food left in them, and because of moldy leftovers. Then there’s the inevitable rotten stems of cilantro in a plastic bag because I cut off all the top part and didn’t throw away the rest. I call the produce bins the “food rotters.”

by Anonymousreply 103June 15, 2022 2:49 PM

r102, I didn't even notice that. It must be a major price jump because my cheap ass definitely didn't pay that. I just checked, I paid $5.80for a 54 count. That's shocking.

by Anonymousreply 104June 15, 2022 3:21 PM

They're out of stock everywhere so the $20 a box on Amazon is price gouging - looks like they did go up in price tho based on Walmart's wrbsite, last price was $5.92 a box of 20. Guess they haven't recovered from the supply interruptions still.

by Anonymousreply 105June 15, 2022 4:12 PM

whew, I guess it's actually a GOOD thing I don't dust often. I suddenly feel better!

by Anonymousreply 106June 15, 2022 5:17 PM

I hate everything to do with food preparation. Shopping, bringing it in, putting away, washing fruit and vegetables, cooking, cleaning up. Even eating lately. I have no appetite because I have no interest in preparing something and I generally like to eat at home because whatever I make is healthier than take out or restaurant food.

by Anonymousreply 107June 15, 2022 6:09 PM

R96 try this method to clean your dishwasher. I try to do it every six months.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108June 15, 2022 6:52 PM

Rescue-chick and all, if I may digress. I have recently been given the job of watering the plants in the garden and flower boxes. How much water, generally, should these things get?

My least favorite chore is distinguishing between the salad forks and the real forks when emptying the dishwasher.

by Anonymousreply 109June 15, 2022 7:04 PM

r109, I am an enthusiastic but ignorant gardener. I water every day if it's super hot and dry and every few days if its warm and dry and once a week if it's rained.

I DO know that planters and boxes need to be watered more frequently than ground plants. If its in a box or planter I water every other day until water runs out the bottom. Ground plants, I water until I am bored and thirsty/have to pee.

by Anonymousreply 110June 15, 2022 7:13 PM

Also, it's best to water more 'deep' than frequently or you get a shallow rooted plant.

by Anonymousreply 111June 15, 2022 7:14 PM

Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 112June 15, 2022 7:17 PM

i water till my pall mall is extinguished.

by Anonymousreply 113June 15, 2022 7:17 PM

R109 for watering indoor and outdoor potted plants, if the dirt sticks to your finger when you touch it, the plant doesn't need water. If it is dry and no dirt sticks to you, water.

by Anonymousreply 114June 15, 2022 8:48 PM

If the dirt sticks to my finger I’m getting a divorce.

by Anonymousreply 115June 15, 2022 8:50 PM

R96 gays love washing soda.

by Anonymousreply 116June 15, 2022 8:57 PM

Churning butter

by Anonymousreply 117June 16, 2022 12:05 AM

Thanks very much R108!

by Anonymousreply 118June 17, 2022 5:47 AM

Milking the cows at the crack of dawn!

by Anonymousreply 119June 17, 2022 5:50 AM

Hands down, litter box.

by Anonymousreply 120June 17, 2022 5:51 AM

I hate changing the duvet cover. It can make me cry with vexation and self-pity.

by Anonymousreply 121June 17, 2022 9:29 AM

R119 You were up at Dawn's crack? How exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 122June 17, 2022 9:31 AM

Vacuuming. Vacuuming leaves me sore and very tired. Plus, it never feels like I did enough. Oh, and I really hate pulling hair out of the tub drain, even when it is just my own hair.

by Anonymousreply 123June 17, 2022 9:32 AM

Cooking food. Cleaning house.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124June 17, 2022 4:20 PM

is fabric softener bad for clothes?

by Anonymousreply 125November 24, 2023 3:03 PM

It can affect the durability of certain fabrics, yes.

by Anonymousreply 126November 24, 2023 3:05 PM

Cleaning the shower, I hate it but since I have started to use this solution of 1/2 white vinegar and 1/2 blue Dawn dish washing detergent it is better but I still hate doing it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127November 24, 2023 3:18 PM

Still hate dusting! Also I hate cleaning the baseboards but I rarely do that.

by Anonymousreply 128November 24, 2023 3:55 PM

Mopping the floors of the bathrooms and kitchen.

by Anonymousreply 129November 24, 2023 4:21 PM

Windows

by Anonymousreply 130November 24, 2023 4:35 PM

Robot vacuums have set me free!

by Anonymousreply 131November 24, 2023 5:58 PM

is it true that it's best to use cold water to wash your laundry? to get rid of germs?

by Anonymousreply 132November 25, 2023 6:17 PM

I always dread vacuuming because it means I have to mop after. My OCD won't allow me to "just" vacuum.

by Anonymousreply 133November 25, 2023 6:36 PM

Pulling back my husband’s foreskin and cleaning the smegma off with my mouth. Somebody has to do it!

by Anonymousreply 134November 25, 2023 6:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!