Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

This fits so many of the stereotype boxes….

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32June 9, 2022 10:42 PM

James M. has big white rabbit-teeth as well as monkey-pox.

by Anonymousreply 1June 7, 2022 10:53 PM

Don't blame me-- not my type!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 7, 2022 10:54 PM

So was he hooking in Dubai?

by Anonymousreply 3June 7, 2022 11:10 PM

Sad… he’ll still keep up his sexual activities. Illness, disease spread, etc won’t stop him.

by Anonymousreply 4June 7, 2022 11:12 PM

His teeth - what the fuck

by Anonymousreply 5June 7, 2022 11:13 PM

He looks older than 35.

by Anonymousreply 6June 7, 2022 11:13 PM

“HR manager” 😅 of course….

by Anonymousreply 7June 7, 2022 11:19 PM

He looks like Chris Watts

by Anonymousreply 8June 7, 2022 11:22 PM

For a second I thought it WAS Chris Watts r8

by Anonymousreply 9June 7, 2022 11:23 PM

This is why they hate us.

by Anonymousreply 10June 7, 2022 11:26 PM

Leave my monkey alone!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 7, 2022 11:27 PM

35, my sweet fanny! That’s a late-40 if I’ve ever seen one, and I’ve seen many. I can only imagine what those teeth do under black lights in all the clubs he apparently visits.

by Anonymousreply 12June 7, 2022 11:28 PM

Disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 13June 7, 2022 11:28 PM

well, he is brit r12, maybe his years of hard drink and riding accelerate his wrinkle genesis.

by Anonymousreply 14June 7, 2022 11:31 PM

Yeah, going to the media and providing them with a ton of photos when you recently lost your job (and presumably need a new one) is...well, completely fitting with the rest of his behavior, I guess.

And telling people you're not following the quarantine rules...I mean. He'd better hope his last name doesn't get out and isn't connected to this, because good luck finding a new job.

by Anonymousreply 15June 7, 2022 11:33 PM

They got his social media and pulled these pics. It’s not like he sent them an email with photos attached. They probably didn’t even tell him they were going to make an entire carousel for the article. The Mail knew exactly what they were doing here.

by Anonymousreply 16June 7, 2022 11:38 PM

Trying to claim to be 35 is absolutely hilarious – dude is pushing 50 if anything.

He is certainly living up to the stereotype that gays who live out in Dubai are the most basic of utter morons.

by Anonymousreply 17June 7, 2022 11:41 PM

Okay, maybe I'm overthinking this. He's either:

-Too dumb to realize The Daily Mail got bored doing Jubilee coverage 24x7 and said "let's slag off a homo."

- Knows exactly what he's doing. How long before someone "discovers" his Insta, nudes, etc. Etc. Makes himself famous by making a big splash about himself. Must be a great relief to have no sense of standards or privacy for oneself.

Meanwhile, The Daily Mail really is just pushing the most offensive and ridiculous aspects of his personality. All the lurid details about the number of partners. The Daily Mail will push the sex stuff because it just reinforces its readerships stereotypes about us. They are sex-negative. This guy clearly gives no fucks.

by Anonymousreply 18June 7, 2022 11:47 PM

[quote] The Daily Mail will push the sex stuff

The Daily Mail push those things that pique our interest. That's why it's the most successful of the free news sources.

by Anonymousreply 19June 7, 2022 11:51 PM

his parents must be so proud!

by Anonymousreply 20June 7, 2022 11:52 PM

R18 I don’t think any of his actions indicate this moron will have the slightest bit of concern for any impact on the gay community from this article.

Probably the only point he cared about was that they gave his age as 35 – the journalist must have struggled to keep a straight face when writing that one.

by Anonymousreply 21June 7, 2022 11:55 PM

Oh the DM writers are so shady with their quotes:

[quotes] But he added: 'Coming back to the UK where it’s supposed to be safe and have world-leading health care, it kind of felt like a kick in the teeth to have experienced this treatment.

A kick in the teeth! This big gurl was just asking for it, going to the DM. He’s obviously a solely self-centered person because no gay guy in their right mind would go to live in Dubai, high paying job or not.

by Anonymousreply 22June 7, 2022 11:56 PM

He was cute, until he started talking

by Anonymousreply 23June 8, 2022 12:05 AM

One of the symptoms of monkey pox is extreme thirst. No shit, based on those photos of him.

by Anonymousreply 24June 8, 2022 12:15 AM

[quote] 35, my sweet fanny!

And to think he didn't look a day older than 20 pre-monkeypox!

by Anonymousreply 25June 8, 2022 12:18 AM

What an idiot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26June 8, 2022 12:23 AM

Fuck this cunt for giving homophones more fodder! He’s a gay man who has HIV and said he just got done dicking 10 dudes in the span of like 2 weeks? No wonder they hate us. And he’s why people keep calling MoneyPox “the new gay disease” .

by Anonymousreply 27June 8, 2022 12:46 AM

Definitely older than 35. I was laughing at that too. Also: I think he's really cute in the blazer & glasses photo. Moreso than in the others.

Anyway, apprently the HIV deportation is run-of-the-mill for Dubai, and goes for other conmunicable diseases as well (which makes sense). I wasn't aware of this policy, but I'm not surprised.

I can't imagine willfully going to Dubai, though. For any reason. And I say this as someone with an inordinate amount of wanderlust.

[quote] "One of the symptoms of monkey pox is extreme thirst. No shit, based on those photos of him."

And points to R24.

by Anonymousreply 28June 8, 2022 12:48 AM

[quote] willfully going to Dubai

Like many others, I do know some gays happily going to Dubai for $$. They just fit all the stereotypical checkboxes of cringeworthy western expats (including gays); by western, I don't mean just white either.

by Anonymousreply 29June 8, 2022 6:36 AM

[quote] homophones

R27 Homophones is a plural noun where each of two or more words having the same pronunciation but different meanings, origins, or spelling, for example new and knew.

by Anonymousreply 30June 8, 2022 7:37 AM

BDF so not surprised he's slutting jt up.

by Anonymousreply 31June 8, 2022 9:39 AM

Omg

by Anonymousreply 32June 9, 2022 10:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!