Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

First photos of Lilibet!

Not at all what I expected.

Both she and Archie are red heads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183June 14, 2022 12:21 AM

She’s cute but who does she look like? Mercifully not Megs.

by Anonymousreply 1June 6, 2022 11:22 PM

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are celebrating their daughter Lilibet's first birthday with the release of an adorable new photo.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex invited close friends and family to gather for a "casual, intimate backyard picnic" on Saturday at their Frogmore Cottage home, a spokesperson for the couple shared on Monday.

In the sweet photo, Lili smiles as she plays in the yard of her family's home. She wears a blue dress and a white lace bow in her red hair — which she inherited from dad Harry!

Close family friend and guest Misan Harriman who attended Lilibet's party with his wife and children took the "candid, spontaneous photograph that the Duke and Duchess are pleased to share today," the spokesperson added.

Baker Claire Ptak from East London's Violet Bakery was tasked with creating a special cake for Lilibet. Ptak also created Meghan and Harry's wedding cake in 2018.

Harry and Meghan "remain incredibly touched by the countless birthday wishes for their daughter, Lilibet Diana Mountbatten-Windsor," the couple's spokesperson said.

They were "amazed to learn that people around the world made donations" amounting to over $100K to the World Central Kitchen (WCK) in her honor," the spokesperson continued, adding that the couple "extended their gratitude to all who have shown support for the organization, which is especially near to their hearts."

WCK is first on the frontlines, providing meals in response to humanitarian, climate and community crisis. They build resilient food systems with locally-led solutions. Most recently, they provided support in Uvalde, TX and Ukraine.

Last week, Meghan and Harry traveled to the U.K. with their two children — Archie, 3, and Lilibet, who turned 1 on Saturday — for the Queen's Platinum celebrations. They stayed at their U.K. home, Frogmore Cottage, which is just half a mile from Windsor Castle. They returned to California on Sunday.

The trip marked Lili's first visit to the U.K. Meghan and Harry's daughter was born in California and had yet to visit her dad's homeland. Archie was born in the U.K. on May 6, 2019, but hadn't been back since he was six months old.

The trip also gave Lili the opportunity to meet her great-grandmother, Queen Elizabeth, for the first time. The 1-year-old is named for the monarch, as Lilibet was the Queen's childhood nickname.

While Archie and Lili didn't attend any of the Jubilee events, Meghan and Harry stepped out on Thursday for Trooping the Colour and on Friday for a thanksgiving service in honor of the Queen at St. Paul's Cathedral.

They did not attend the Platinum Party at the Palace on Saturday evening nor Sunday's Platinum Jubilee Pageant outside Buckingham Palace.

Members of the royal family marked Lili's big milestone on social media, with Queen Elizabeth, Prince William and Kate Middleton and Prince Charles and Camilla's official accounts sharing birthday tributes to Lili.

In April, Harry and Meghan stopped in the U.K. for a visit with the monarch at Windsor Castle as they made their way to the Netherlands for the Invictus Games.

"It was great, it was really nice to see her. To see her in an element of privacy was nice," Harry told Today.

The Archewell founder also noted that although his family is not based in England, he continues to check up on the Queen.

"I'm just making sure that she's, you know, protected and got the right people around her," he explained of the Queen, who had tested positive for COVID-19 in February. "You know, home — home for me, now, is you know, for the time being, is in the States."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 6, 2022 11:22 PM

She's adorable.

by Anonymousreply 3June 6, 2022 11:23 PM

Bitch, please.

Did you really think you were first?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 6, 2022 11:23 PM

She’s cute. That’s a hair color you don’t see on one-year old babies very often.

by Anonymousreply 5June 6, 2022 11:25 PM

She looks like her maternal grandfather.

by Anonymousreply 6June 6, 2022 11:26 PM

I knew she wasn't a doll. LOL Some MM-haters have been trying to convince me that she was.

Very sweet baby.

by Anonymousreply 7June 6, 2022 11:27 PM

She looks like her grandfather and her aunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 7, 2022 12:24 AM

Amazing that two generations later, and the black is completely erased from Lilibet's genes.

She has green eyes and straight red hair.

There is no way anyone would guess that her grandmother is black.

by Anonymousreply 9June 7, 2022 12:29 AM

Check the Montecito trash cans for bottles of henna.

by Anonymousreply 10June 7, 2022 1:29 AM

She's adorable, but I thought red hair skips generations.

by Anonymousreply 11June 7, 2022 1:35 AM

Too many Christmas cakes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 7, 2022 1:38 AM

So the "special" condition is less obvious than usual, or did they already have cosmetic surgery performed?

Just curious. We had a child who had to be put away, so there's no blame in it. Usually.

by Anonymousreply 13June 7, 2022 1:39 AM

[quote]Amazing that two generations later, and the black is completely erased from Lilibet's genes.

That's usually how it happens. When a biracial person has a kid with a white person, the kid almost always looks white.

by Anonymousreply 14June 7, 2022 1:41 AM

I see similarities in the eyes of Archie, August, and Lili. The inner corners especially look the same.

And every damn time I type the names Archie and Lili/Lilibet, I want to scream directly into H&M's faces.

It's bad enough when regular people give children ridiculous names that aren't suitable for their adulthoods, but to do that to a child you expect to have royal titles is really an absurd way to express how 'differently you'll do the whole royal experience.'

They might just as well have named them Brydyn and Kensyngtin.

by Anonymousreply 15June 7, 2022 1:46 AM

Couldn't be worse than Savannah.

by Anonymousreply 16June 7, 2022 1:50 AM

Age-progressed photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 7, 2022 1:52 AM

Honestly, if I was the BRF, as soon as I heard the name 'Archie' I would have responded "OK, clearly you are not taking any of this seriously. We're done here. No titles for anyone, go find your own damn house." Why not Archibald?

I know it's not my business and it's absurd to let it bother me. Still, what the fuck. Lili with an i.

by Anonymousreply 18June 7, 2022 1:55 AM

R1 Meghan Markle is many things, ugly isn’t one of them.

by Anonymousreply 19June 7, 2022 1:57 AM

Beautiful baby - she really does look like a little doll.

by Anonymousreply 20June 7, 2022 1:59 AM

She looks exactly like her father. She is adorable.

by Anonymousreply 21June 7, 2022 2:00 AM

She is a beautiful baby.

I hope public commentary is positive. No child deserves to have their appearance torn apart in public. That would only serve to hurt the child and distract from legitimate criticism of the parents.

by Anonymousreply 22June 7, 2022 2:03 AM

That’s a fugly baby. She will fit in great with her dads family!

by Anonymousreply 23June 7, 2022 2:03 AM

So, she's a quadroon, right?

by Anonymousreply 24June 7, 2022 2:22 AM

Nana, we don't use those kinds of words anymore, remember? We've talked and talked about this.

by Anonymousreply 25June 7, 2022 2:42 AM

The red is really brought out in that picture, I would bet her hair is more brown

by Anonymousreply 26June 7, 2022 2:56 AM

To me she looks like a baby picture of Melissa Gilbert.

by Anonymousreply 27June 7, 2022 3:48 AM

Does she not have any legs

by Anonymousreply 28June 7, 2022 3:56 AM

Don’t make me get the shitbra r27!

by Anonymousreply 29June 7, 2022 3:56 AM

Kate and William must be fuming! They had three tries at getting Diana's eyes and ended up with three brown eyed children. Lilibet is the one who inherited Diana's deep blue eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30June 7, 2022 7:36 AM

To think, that's the best pic they could get. Poor kid.

R30, her eyes will not stay blue. She's probably been locked away inside, hidden from the photographers. Now that she's allowed into the sunlight, her eyes will darken. The hair, too. And, it will probably get curlier. Interracial babies look whiter when they are younger but the black genetics will show more as they get older. Archie's already are.

by Anonymousreply 31June 7, 2022 7:48 AM

[QUOTE] Her eyes will not stay blue

Why not, Klan whore? They're not the muddy green blue type that changes (like Charlotte's at one year old). They're a deep, pure blue, like Harry's. Is it too much for your racist heart to cope with that Lili has the same eyes as all her dozens of BRF relatives? There was always a 50/50 chance she would.

by Anonymousreply 32June 7, 2022 7:52 AM

[QUOTE] Now that she's allowed into the sunlight ...

You dumbass, she lives in southern California and is out in strong sunlight every day of her life, unlike the Cambridge kids in rainy Norfolk and overcast London. You can even see she has a faint tan on her legs and arms.

by Anonymousreply 33June 7, 2022 7:54 AM

Eww, R33, why are you looking up the dress of a one year old, you fucking sicko? I knew you were all a little weird in your obsession but damn.

And, she hasn't been photographed in a year. In California. She's been inside her whole life because these two idiots wanted to control the photo narrative, too. I feel bad for those kids. Bet the third one will be popping out pretty soon. Megs is pretty ancient, though.

by Anonymousreply 34June 7, 2022 7:59 AM

Armchair geneticist but I sometimes wonder if hair color is passed down from the father rather than the mother. It seems a disproportionate number of kids have their fathers hair color. I worked with a woman who was half Ghanaian/ half Nigerian and married to a blonde British man. All three children were blondes. This is just an anecdotal observation.

by Anonymousreply 35June 7, 2022 8:10 AM

[quote] She's adorable, but I thought red hair skips generations.

Is it possible, Meghan's father, Tom, had a parent with red hair? I only ask, because her half-brother, Tom Jr., had really red hair when he was younger. That's him on the left.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36June 7, 2022 8:14 AM

Welcome back KGT at R30 and R32 - did the nurse undo your shackles long enough for you to post a couple of your insane rants?

by Anonymousreply 37June 7, 2022 8:31 AM

You people are way more generous than I expected, and that's very nice. Very surprising.

Both kids look like their parents naturally look, pre-op, and perhaps that's why H & M want to control the narrative. I don't blame them.

by Anonymousreply 38June 7, 2022 11:35 AM

She's not fug, but she isn't that cute either. And when it comes to the red hair -- well, let's wait and see. Archie was also supposed to be a redhead and got depicted as a redhead by his parents on purpose while recent pics of him show him to have normal brown, curly hair.

And the Klan Granny Troll Whore at R30 and R32 can go fuck herself ( ... simply because no guy with a sane mind would ever touch that lunatic bitch with a bargepole, let alone his schlong).

by Anonymousreply 39June 7, 2022 11:44 AM

I respect the red hair honoring- we do this in my Scottish Jacobite family (which is why I personally hate them being here and swanning about with their titles). Grandparents are very proud of any red highlights and love pics with gingery grandchildren...

My partner jokes that it's a defense mechanism for the deep shame of gingerness. And Meghan is part Irish-American.

And 100% stunt queen - they definitely tried to steal some of the spotlight from the Queen, using a baby, which is just perfect and what we expect from our Duchess of Limited Sussex.

by Anonymousreply 40June 7, 2022 12:04 PM

Didn’t she do this with Archie - had a “friend” post a group photo in their SM that included the baby? she needs new ideas.

by Anonymousreply 41June 7, 2022 12:09 PM

I'm genuinely surprise L is this unattractive. Too bad she didn't get M's large dark eyes. I agree a far better photo could have been released.

by Anonymousreply 42June 7, 2022 12:15 PM

Are Meghan fans really crowing about blue eyes? But I thought....never mind.

She's cute, but does look like Samantha Markle. Once you see it, there it is.

by Anonymousreply 43June 7, 2022 12:26 PM

R43, blue eyes = Diana, that's why.

by Anonymousreply 44June 7, 2022 12:41 PM

R1 I agree she's quite cute but Markle is a very attractive woman.

by Anonymousreply 45June 7, 2022 12:59 PM

Despite his coloring, George is really the only one that carries a hint of Diana to my eye.

by Anonymousreply 46June 7, 2022 1:27 PM

Too old for me.

by Anonymousreply 47June 7, 2022 1:31 PM

She could actually grow up to look like Beatrice and Eugenie.

This is Eugenie as a child.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48June 7, 2022 2:04 PM

Not sure which of the York sisters is in the front of this photo, but Lilibet looks a bit like her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 7, 2022 2:24 PM

Just came across this.

I wouldn't put anything past them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50June 7, 2022 2:24 PM

She doesn’t look at ALL like Meghan – but then given all the work Meghan has had done, she wouldn’t. Kind of the problem when you get your face rearranged.

(I did wonder for a second if there’d been some sort of baby swap going on, but she’s pretty much a ginger version of Meghan’s dad, so it does all fit.)

It’s true that the Diana genes really haven’t carried through much to her grandkids – maybe they’ll be more apparent as the younger ones grow up a bit more. George is the only with even a passing resemblance so far.

by Anonymousreply 51June 7, 2022 2:38 PM

Sorry R50 but Lili doesn't look like Eugenie's "son in a dress."

She actually looks like Eugenie as a baby, and they could even pass for mother and daughter.

by Anonymousreply 52June 7, 2022 2:43 PM

R50 - You are sicko bullying a one year old child. The photograph is fine and appreciated but your comment is not, even on the DL.

by Anonymousreply 53June 7, 2022 2:46 PM

That’s a good photo of Fergie at r49.

by Anonymousreply 54June 7, 2022 2:56 PM

There’s a difference between mischievous speculation and insane theorizing, and between irreverent and painfully unfunny.

by Anonymousreply 55June 7, 2022 3:01 PM

[QUOTE] She's been inside her whole life because these two idiots wanted to control the photo narrative...

They have a huge garden, QAnon cunt. You sound so fucking dumb spazzing on about 'the photo narrative.'

by Anonymousreply 56June 7, 2022 3:05 PM

Another photo has popped up. Taken with a woman and two more kids with painted faces, presumably from the birthday party. Megs is holding Lily and looking much more slender in profile. It’s a b/w photo so no debating hair color.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57June 7, 2022 3:06 PM

[QUOTE] And 100% stunt queen - they definitely tried to steal some of the spotlight from the Queen

If they'd wanted to do they would have released the pics on June 4th, Lili's actual birthday and the Saturday of the Jubilee weekend, instead of waiting until the evening of June 6th when the Jubilee was over. You just know Kate wouldn't have waited if it had been one of her three.

by Anonymousreply 58June 7, 2022 3:11 PM

*if they'd wanted to do that

by Anonymousreply 59June 7, 2022 3:12 PM

R57 - even in that photo you can tell Lili's eyes are light and they also look large. Meghan does look thin but she always did pre babies or she wouldn't have been cast in Suits.

by Anonymousreply 60June 7, 2022 3:13 PM

You people are crossing the line of pointless bitchery. She looks like Eugenie... wow. Some things you can never take back.

by Anonymousreply 61June 7, 2022 3:16 PM

F and F the QAnon freak at R50.

by Anonymousreply 62June 7, 2022 3:16 PM

She's a very cute baby. I don't like Megs, but geez...can't go after an innocent baby.

by Anonymousreply 63June 7, 2022 3:18 PM

I also thought LD looked a bit like Eugenie.

by Anonymousreply 64June 7, 2022 3:24 PM

Are they still in Cockmore Frottage?

by Anonymousreply 65June 7, 2022 4:24 PM

R65, that's the most likely inside quote from the family I've ever read on here. With a glass of wine and fag in each hand.

by Anonymousreply 66June 7, 2022 10:01 PM

What color's her skin?

by Anonymousreply 67June 7, 2022 10:02 PM

Let's F&F you instead, R56 / R62.

by Anonymousreply 68June 7, 2022 11:00 PM

Kate Middleton was caught confronting Meghan after church...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69June 7, 2022 11:01 PM

You quivering bitches at R68 do realize there was an entire cartoon on HBO depicting Prince George as a homosexual sociopath, yes? You're very precious about certain things.

by Anonymousreply 70June 7, 2022 11:36 PM

(Not you R68, the posters you mention rather.)

I'm just sick of the double standard.

by Anonymousreply 71June 7, 2022 11:37 PM

Is Lilibeth a hand puppet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72June 7, 2022 11:39 PM

In that B&W photo Meghan's chin is pointy and has sharp cheekbones. How did that happen when the day before her face was round? I still question the timeline of the photos.

by Anonymousreply 73June 7, 2022 11:42 PM

R33 Me too. Red hair is considered very ugly in the UK. I hope the press won’t bully her.

by Anonymousreply 74June 7, 2022 11:42 PM

Why do they hate gingers so much in the UK?

by Anonymousreply 75June 8, 2022 12:12 AM

You'll never truly eradicate the Picts!

by Anonymousreply 76June 8, 2022 12:26 AM

Future QUEEN.

by Anonymousreply 77June 8, 2022 12:32 AM

R75 Because the red hair signifies you aren't completely civilized, instead the ancient British genes are strong in you.

by Anonymousreply 78June 8, 2022 12:43 AM

Sorry not sorry I’m saying it: they make fugly kids. Red weird hair and faces. They’re the toads compared to William and Kate’s adorable kids.

by Anonymousreply 79June 8, 2022 12:57 AM

This is really interesting. This is a full circle baby. Who would've ever thought, Elizabeth Windsors DNA would one day be mixed with the DNA of someone who is half African American & the decendent of enslaved people in America. Enslaved by Elizabeth Windsors ancestors who are responsible for the transatlantic slave trade.

You just know, this is what the BRF is really upset about. I bet they never thought they'd have African American slave DNA in their immediate family circle. Especially since they're the BRF.

God really does have a since of humor.

by Anonymousreply 80June 8, 2022 1:19 AM

No. You're dead ass wrong. They would have loved a black BRF member who would toe the line and play by the rules like Kate, who would go to Africa, and the islands, and drum up good will. Who would control and support Harry, and make him a good man. Who would create beautiful mixed race royals who would love and honor the institution, die for it.

They didn't get that. At all.

Stop the bullshit. This isn't about race. It's about the person. YOU are racist. You can only see Meghan as black. Not as the person she actually has shown herself to be.

by Anonymousreply 81June 8, 2022 1:27 AM

Wonder what Mary of Teck would've thought? I bet she was a racist too? I know she had sticky fingers tho.

Also Queen Victoria & the first Queen Elizabeth with red hair. So many people in this family who would've died of shock knowing that there was gonna be African American DNA in their family. I just love knowing that.

by Anonymousreply 82June 8, 2022 1:34 AM

Meghan's DNA is at least 50 percent British, which is higher than most of the Hanoverian line.

by Anonymousreply 83June 8, 2022 1:59 AM

Who gives a fuck about this kid.

by Anonymousreply 84June 8, 2022 2:44 AM

[quote] This is really interesting. This is a full circle baby. Who would've ever thought, Elizabeth Windsors DNA would one day be mixed with the DNA of someone who is half African American & the decendent of enslaved people in America. Enslaved by Elizabeth Windsors ancestors who are responsible for the transatlantic slave trade.

It was the same thing when Obama was elected President of the United States.

The "founding fathers" could never have imagined in a million years that a black man would ever be President.

by Anonymousreply 85June 8, 2022 5:24 AM

Probably many of Thomas Markle’s ancestors would also have been shocked at the thought of descendants with African blood. Of course, that is purely speculation based on historical social attitudes It has as little basis in fact as your speculation about the royal family’s attitudes. So I’m not sure what your point is.

When Queen Elizabeth was crowned there was actually commentary exaggerating her minuscule non-European ancestry in an attempt to present her as representative of the entire commonwealth.

In any event, even if the current royal family is obsessed with racial purity, I doubt Harry’s marriage would have caused them much distress. Harry is dynastically irrelevant. His marriage matters to the royal family about as much the Duke of Kent’s marriage.

by Anonymousreply 86June 8, 2022 5:37 AM

We can add into the mix the speculation that Porchie's father was fathered by an Indian prince.

by Anonymousreply 87June 8, 2022 6:34 AM

R85 are you sure you’re a Yank? Only Brits say “ginger” to mean hair color. In the US we say “redhead.”

The animosity towards red hair over there is real. There are even think your hair color determines how you smell. It’s pretty bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 88June 8, 2022 11:04 AM

R79 even if the kids have “red weird hair,” it’s very difficult to know how they will look as adults. Some babies are adorable and grow up to be homely adults. Also, some kids grow up to be handsome or pretty teens (like William) and ordinary looking adults.

Finally, if they find their own hair color so horrible, they can always bleach it. I assume that bleaching would also remove the “smell.”

by Anonymousreply 89June 8, 2022 11:07 AM

R88 Actually, I've noticed that people my age and younger tend to use ginger a lot now which I think can be traced to the South Park episode "Ginger Kids."

by Anonymousreply 90June 8, 2022 2:13 PM

R90 LOL I can see that! Also from the Daily Mail now being widely read in the US…

by Anonymousreply 91June 8, 2022 2:50 PM

Lilibet in her 20s, embracing her black heritage:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92June 8, 2022 2:55 PM

The timelines are screwy. The pictures of the photographer with his daughters were uploaded in May. This guy seems like he would go along with what H&M want, he recently became famous.

by Anonymousreply 93June 8, 2022 6:03 PM

R93 - Who cares when they photos were uploaded and who cares when they were posted to IG. Timelines regarding the War in Ukraine and the January 6 Insurrection are important. Timelines involving the British Royal Family are NOT important.

by Anonymousreply 94June 8, 2022 6:29 PM

r94 this is a gossip site

by Anonymousreply 95June 8, 2022 6:32 PM

R95 - I enjoy gossip more than most people but I do not find discussion about times interesting at all.

by Anonymousreply 96June 8, 2022 6:43 PM

I hope Meghan is paying attention to William and Kate's nightmare third child.

If they're smart, they'll stop at two. One boy and one girl is enough.

They don't want to end up with a Louis.

by Anonymousreply 97June 8, 2022 7:26 PM

Harry turns 38 in Sept. Meghan turns 41 in August. In Alabama that's grandparents.

by Anonymousreply 98June 8, 2022 7:44 PM

We have a sugar onboard trying to do damage control. oh well...

The timeline is very important because we know so little about this birthday party and it's fucking interesting!! The last remaining detail that I'm curious about. - well that, and were they invited to any kind of luncheon after the trooping, and if they were, was it beneath them in their opinion and that's why they skipped it.

Were those other second-tier royal children really there? Was there a party at all? Were the pictures heavily photoshopped - or from a different event altogether? This is top notch gossip! Among the last crumbs from the Jubbly.

by Anonymousreply 99June 8, 2022 7:51 PM

I think Lilli is older than what they are saying. The odd picture in the dress covers her legs maybe for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 100June 8, 2022 9:06 PM

Seems like instead of friends at this "party" it was business relationships. If the party even happened, I still think those pictures are from another time.

by Anonymousreply 101June 8, 2022 9:09 PM

Anyone squawking about 'timelines' and 'photoshop' and 'legs being hidden for a reason' when they're fully visible in the black & white pic is a batshit crazy conspiracy theorist.

by Anonymousreply 102June 8, 2022 10:54 PM

r102 Meghan and Lilli look different in the B&W photo but sugar away my dear

by Anonymousreply 103June 8, 2022 10:56 PM

[QUOTE] The timeline is very important because we know so little about this birthday party and it's fucking interesting!

Only to deeply stupid elderly fraus like you.

by Anonymousreply 104June 8, 2022 10:57 PM

Shoo r104 F&F

by Anonymousreply 105June 8, 2022 10:59 PM

[quote] I think Lilli is older than what they are saying.

Last I heard, she was 23 and working at an IHOP in Calabasas.

by Anonymousreply 106June 8, 2022 11:21 PM

Is QAnon new to you, KGT? You’re certainly using it everywhere.

As always, a little late to the party.

by Anonymousreply 107June 8, 2022 11:30 PM

The timeline thing would show that these two desperate people pretended to have a party and dramatized the non-attendance of their relatives for publicity. You have to be truly sick in the head to do shit like that.

by Anonymousreply 108June 9, 2022 12:03 AM

Look how Meghan cuts people out of her life, she is ruthless. I wouldn't put it past them to have purposely invited guests then because they knew they couldn't come.

by Anonymousreply 109June 9, 2022 12:08 AM

Obviously with the timing of the release of this photo of young Lilibet, it was a last minute substitute photo for the the photo that they wanted to publish, but were not able to get, which was a photo of the two Lilibets together.

In other words, the photo published for the world to see was simply a last ditch 'Hail Mary' to the media outlets that had reserved space for the much hoped for two-Lilibets photo. Which means that the Harkles PR had told the international press to hold space for the photo, then when they came up short, they switch to the one we saw of Little Lilibet sitting n the grass. And more specifically, I want to know, was that picture actually taken at Frogmore, or Montecito?

by Anonymousreply 110June 9, 2022 12:25 AM

I'm sure, at this point, someone has analyzed the weather at Frogmore that day, right? If not, get on it! It looks pretty sunny in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 111June 9, 2022 12:29 AM

And you can conjecture that the picture of the two Lilibets would have been pre-sold to the media outlets with contracts signed agreeing to publish the day following the actual meeting of the two Lilibets. Failure to deliver the contracted goods would result in non-payment, so the Harkles lost out on a huge pay-day, because young Lilibet sitting in the grass is not what was contracted for. No wonder they were in a huge huff and jetted home.

by Anonymousreply 112June 9, 2022 1:29 AM

'And you can conjecture that the picture of the two Lilibets would have been pre-sold to the media outlets with contracts signed agreeing to publish the day following the actual meeting of the two Lilibets. Failure to deliver the contracted goods would result in non-payment, so the Harkles lost out on a huge pay-day, because young Lilibet sitting in the grass is not what was contracted for. No wonder they were in a huge huff and jetted home.'

I can tell from this piece of fiction that you also write Larry stories on A03! All you frau tinhats are the same - spazzing on endlessly about timelines, contracts, children being older than they actually are. Same playbook for all of you.

by Anonymousreply 113June 9, 2022 1:34 AM

I doubt they would have pre-sold that potential picture to anyone. Netflix is already known to be cross with them having not actually produced any content and continuing to give interviews to other outlets. It was Netflix more than anyone who wanted that picture or video to be the centerpiece of their upcoming realty/documentary series.

by Anonymousreply 114June 9, 2022 1:40 AM

Same playbook for you, KGT at R113 - try as you might you can’t help but use a number of expressions that could identify you from a satellite. We see you. And we know how to deal with your nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 115June 9, 2022 2:56 AM

How could they be so stupid (and cruel) as to give that interview to NBC/Hoda instead of Netflix at the Invictus?

Why can't Neflix sue them? (and will she get that promised podcast done for Spotify - I think it due by June 7... hey somebody could interview her about how she and Harry were treated at the Jubbly - might be worth a listen!)

by Anonymousreply 116June 9, 2022 3:22 AM

R116 - Does Netflix have a "news show" to run interviews???? Does Netflix have a team of news reporters? How could the Sussexes "give" an interview to Netflix??

by Anonymousreply 117June 9, 2022 12:21 PM

R117 Netflix would expect that revelations be kept for their content, not shared with others.

by Anonymousreply 118June 9, 2022 2:46 PM

The Queen had retired her nickname when her husband died. How callous of H&M to name their daughter that especially after how they treated the family.

by Anonymousreply 119June 10, 2022 5:06 AM

No she hasn’t retired her nickname, R119 - don’t make stuff up.

The Queen has been known as “Lilibet” to family and close friends since she could speak - as “Lilibet” was how she pronounced her given name as a child. Philip didn’t give it to her.

That doesn’t make the Harkles appropriating the name ok - it isn’t - but don’t muddy the waters by saying spurious things such as Philip granting her the nickname and the Queen retiring it.

He didn’t and she hasn’t.

by Anonymousreply 120June 10, 2022 5:55 AM

The unique private name shows their personal connection with QE2, long after she's gone. Many people are named Diana or Elizabeth, so that wouldn't have been the same at all.

When she finally dies, Harry will recount a highly exaggerated deep, close relationship with his grandmother, and no one will be able to challenge him.

by Anonymousreply 121June 10, 2022 6:05 AM

Everyone will be able to challenge him. There were several articles discussing how displeased the Queen was at this stunt. It was an ignorant thing to do and everyone knows it.

by Anonymousreply 122June 10, 2022 8:01 AM

They didn’t say Phillip gave her the nickname, moron

by Anonymousreply 123June 10, 2022 8:50 AM

R123 if you’re going to call someone a moron, you could at least get the spelling right - it’s “Philip”.

Moron.

by Anonymousreply 124June 10, 2022 12:22 PM

Lily would have been fine. Archibald would have been ok, and they could still call him Archie.

Meghan always gets everything wrong. She may be conniving but she's still stupid - I think even stupider than Harry. One of the youtube people - Sean I think - said Harry's been upset with Meghan ever since she made that stunt-trip to Texas that he was adamantly against.

If she takes up the gun control issue -- he knows the BRF will be very upset with him getting involved in US politics, won't they? But hell, I guess she thinks she can be president. If a country can elect Donald Trump... you know, maybe she's right. But like Palin, I think she's too stupid - even more than the Donald. She such a scourge.

by Anonymousreply 125June 10, 2022 12:28 PM

I doubt the BRF would give a fuck about them getting involved in US politics, or even UK politics.

They are essentially private citizens, if they want to dig a hole for themselves it's entirely up to them.

by Anonymousreply 126June 10, 2022 1:12 PM

R121, recollections may vary.

by Anonymousreply 127June 11, 2022 12:36 AM

I love Lilibuck$ and Merchie.

by Anonymousreply 128June 11, 2022 11:56 AM

Can't wait to kick Archie's ass!

by Anonymousreply 129June 11, 2022 12:54 PM

R99, you've inspired me to write a timeline and questions we need to answer!

a. H/M return to UK for the Jubilee under a cloud of suspicion based on their awful behavior and terrible life choices. (Note: We have no evidence to support that they have brought their children. But, at this point, we assume the kids are in tow.)

b. They attend Trouping of Color but are relegated to the "kids' table" room--far from where the main players are gathered to appear on the balcony. They are seen shoving their faces into a window and preening with small children to ensure their presence is captured by the media.

c. The Trouping event is followed by a private family lunch. We can not confirm that H/M were invited to the lunch or if they attended.

d. H/M were invited to the Thanksgiving Service. They arrive by private car while other third-tier royals arrive by bus. There are reports that H/M arrived late intentionally for bus departure so that they would have a private car provided. We have not confirmed this.

e. They arrive at church and are greeted mainly with cheers. Meghan employees her whore sashay up the steps. They are escorted to their seats in the second row--far from Charles/William--and Harry seems to question the usher and his cousins about the seating. But they take the seats with no incident other than Harry's sour expression.

f. H/M get booed as they leave the service. No one in the family seems to interact with them as they depart. Mike Tindall seems to be deliberately avoiding eye contact on church steps.

g. There is a reception following the service. H/M don't attend. We have conflicting info on why they weren't there: a.) they weren't invited; b.) they were invited but so rattled by the booing they skipped it; c.) invited but skipped because of the church seating snub; d.) invited but discovered they'd be cordoned off in a room away from the main reception area so they skipped it.

h. They throw a birthday party for Lilibet. No confirmation on who attended. There is no conclusive photographic proof of the event (see below on release of Lilibet birthday photo).

i. H/M do not attend the Party at the Palace. We don't know if they were invited. If they were invited, we don't know why they skipped it. Speculation ranges from they discovered they wouldn't be in the royal box to they went to Windsor at the Queen's invitation to watch it on television with her.

j. H/M do not attend the Pageant. We don't know if they were invited. We do know that they departed by private jet about an hour before the pageant began, ensuring they would not be in the UK for the final balcony appearance.

k. Photos show only Harry disembarking in the U.S. No photos of Meghan or the kids leaving the airfield. But no info that they weren't on the plane.

l. H/M release pic of 1 year old Lilibet. The photo offers no evidence of where or when it was taken. It shows Lilibet sitting in the grass with the background of part of a building blurred. The photos released that day on Twitter and Instagram by Meghan's acquaintance, Misan Harriman, show Megan with Lilibet Harriman, her husband/photographer, and their children celebrating Lilibet's 1st birthday. But there are no specifics on when these images were captured and where the event took place. There is speculation based on the vagaries of the language of the post that the photos were taken before the UK trip and posted as suggested evidence of a birthday party in the UK.

Finally: Did Lilibet meet the Queen and, if so, where, when and under what circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 130June 11, 2022 2:19 PM

Harry really made a mess of his life. He could have had it all, respect and love from the people and being part of his family.

He gave it all up for, what? Some narcissist, gold digging, bitter, washed up actress .

He made his choice and can't have it both ways. It seems like he may be starting to realize that he made the wrong choice.

by Anonymousreply 131June 11, 2022 2:28 PM

R130's excellent summation of events has one small error of omission. Under g), the Guildhall piss-up, of all of the possibilities offered, the one that makes the most sense is not the petulant fuck us fuck you behavior due to the various noted slights beforehand, but a) they weren't invited, because Ginger has a suit against the UK government and most of the guests were senior cabinet ministers and members of the current government.

by Anonymousreply 132June 11, 2022 2:30 PM

It's really creepy how obsessed the KGT troll is with Lili having Diana's "deep blue eyes." White supremacists are obsessed with blue eyes and light hair, and this sounds just like something they would post.

by Anonymousreply 133June 11, 2022 3:51 PM

Lili looks just like her father, who took after the Spencers. For an idea of how an adult Lili might look, see Diana's two redheaded sisters, Jane and Sarah.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134June 11, 2022 3:52 PM

Thank you for the summation.

About (d), I've seen other reports, by journalists rather than Lady C, that a separate car was ordered for the Sussexes to the church service, as opposed to the bus. This makes sense because if they were there to get royals on tape, or even if they later decided to just flat out lie about what one or more of the royals told them while they were on that bus - well, they wouldn't have that opportunity if they went by themselves in a Land Rover or whatever. One royals said it was the Queen who approved this.

It's also a bit of a peace offering to let them make their "entrance" on their own - before the real royalty start their fabulous entrances -- when Meghan notably turned her head away in the opposite direction when the nemesis, Kate, processed down the aisle.

by Anonymousreply 135June 11, 2022 5:19 PM

I swear I remember one journo saying that Charles and Camilla came in a Rolls Royce. William/Catherine and maybe the Queen's children other than Charles in Bentleys. And then Harry and Meghan in a Land Rover. LOL.

Hope that's true. Boy do they know how to passive-aggressively snub, that royal family! I salute them!

by Anonymousreply 136June 11, 2022 5:22 PM

I think that the prejudice - which is too strong a word really - about ‘gingers’ in the UK, may have come from the exiled Stuart pretenders and even the Irish. I don't think there has been a British Monarch since then with the dark red hair of the Tudors and Stuarts. Victoria’s looked to be more of a copper colour.

by Anonymousreply 137June 11, 2022 5:24 PM

* not one "royals" said it was the Queen.... but one "reporter" said that...

by Anonymousreply 138June 11, 2022 5:25 PM

Imagine, the same fat cunts saying nasty things about this little girl were the ones screeching "he's just a child!" at any criticism of the other royal brats.

The Markle haters/BRF asslickers ate hypocrites. Huge surprise.🙄

by Anonymousreply 139June 11, 2022 5:33 PM

That’s a really ugly baby, omg!!!

Hideous!!

by Anonymousreply 140June 11, 2022 6:01 PM

She looks like Harry.

by Anonymousreply 141June 11, 2022 9:20 PM

[quote] She looks like Harry.

She looks like a puppet they bought at the store.

by Anonymousreply 142June 11, 2022 9:22 PM

You can tell from a filtered photo that her eyes are blue? Her eyes are not even opened wide.

Besides, wouldn't KGT cum harder if the child looked biracial?

by Anonymousreply 143June 12, 2022 2:06 AM

Meghan colored her eyes blue lol. Bet.

by Anonymousreply 144June 12, 2022 10:45 AM

A very observant Twiterai caught Megs in yet another one of her never-ending lies in the link. It's now possible to give far more credence to the claims that Ginger Megs kids were never in England and that claims of their daughter meeting great-gramma the Queen as well as the "casual intimate picnic" at Toad Hall for their daughter's birthday were products of delusional PR rather than reality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145June 12, 2022 10:54 AM

Addendum R145

Attribution: With thanx to the DL poster who originated the imaginative Toad Hall tag.

by Anonymousreply 146June 12, 2022 10:56 AM

Can you believe she has the brass balls to do this? (you know it wasn't Harry's idea)

This is Trump-level lying (though thankfully, not as dangerous to the country and the world)

by Anonymousreply 147June 12, 2022 10:57 AM

I still want to know how the statement can come out that the Harkles had only a formal 15 minute meeting with the Queen -- and yet she met Lilibet and saw Archie again at this brief perfunctory meeting?

Really, great-grandma ???

by Anonymousreply 148June 12, 2022 10:59 AM

I guess you guys are right. They are splitting up.

DM today has no photo of Harry and his huckleberry friend at yesterday's polo match.

by Anonymousreply 149June 12, 2022 11:04 AM

[quote] I guess you guys are right. They are splitting up.

[quote] DM today has no photo of Harry and his huckleberry friend at yesterday's polo match.

To what are you referring?

Some of us don't follow them as closely as others do.

by Anonymousreply 150June 12, 2022 11:10 AM

There have been a lot of people guessing these two won't make it together very long - Harry was (and still is?) furious that Meghan went on that Texas-stunt trip to Uvalde - he thought it was a terrible idea and tried to stop her, apparently.

And at least one youtuber says they're splitting up - and Camille Vasquez (Johnny Depp's attorney) may represent Harry. I don't put much store in that particular youtuber though - she didn't have receipts, just said she followed the story online. I can't find any reference to what she said - esp the Camille part, like WTF? Wouldn't the BRF intervene to try to stop this from becoming a circus like Amber-Johnny? Pay her off or something?

by Anonymousreply 151June 12, 2022 11:29 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152June 12, 2022 11:31 AM

I think being booed by the public and iced out by his entire family really got to Harry, as well as being relegated to third-tier status. How could he not blame and resent Meghan? He's fallen in a hole and now needs to dig himself out.

by Anonymousreply 153June 12, 2022 11:35 AM

No, Harry's been trained to let other people do the digging. But who? Their retinue is really her retinue. Seriously, who can Harry use to get himself out of that hole?

by Anonymousreply 154June 12, 2022 12:06 PM

Was Lilibet borne of a floating lily pond with no discernible legs or lower appendages?

by Anonymousreply 155June 12, 2022 1:07 PM

Can he dig himself out R153?

If he leaves her, she'll go on a campaign to ruin him and burn down his family. She's not above lying and she knows how to play the game.

The only saving grace for him is if she leaves him. That way, he'll be sympathetic and his family will look like the good guys by taking him back into the fold to heal and be deprogramed from the suffering and brainwashing he went through being married to that viper. That's the only way he comes out a winner.

by Anonymousreply 156June 12, 2022 3:01 PM

Now this is where the Camille Vasquez rumor comes in...

by Anonymousreply 157June 12, 2022 3:03 PM

R145, I said that immediately: The children were not in the UK. They weren't spotted at that private place, and kids need much accoutrement.

by Anonymousreply 158June 12, 2022 3:09 PM

"place" = plane.

by Anonymousreply 159June 12, 2022 3:09 PM

Look in the "follow these folk" mirror, r152.

by Anonymousreply 160June 12, 2022 3:13 PM

Meghan will never take her kids to the UK if she can help it. If she and Harry divorce, she'll fight tooth and nail to for full custody if Harry moves back home.

by Anonymousreply 161June 12, 2022 3:26 PM

It could go either way. He leaves her: he’s “wised up” and regrets causing the division. BRF welcomes him back into the fold. Public agrees he loved not wisely but too well. She leaves him: he falls apart, retreats, BRF handwringing but ineffective.

by Anonymousreply 162June 12, 2022 3:27 PM

I just see Harry becoming so bitter and depressed, increasing drug and alcohol intake, screaming to go back to England, that living with him becomes a prison sentence for MM. He would contact Charles to bail him out, promise to come back and behave, and Charles buys her out. The kids? Harry allegedly has a kid living in North Carolina, from his mayhem in Las Vegas.

R153

by Anonymousreply 163June 12, 2022 3:32 PM

R163 I'd call that "Charles's Delusion." Actually it's every parent's delusion when a child breaks off. "Just wait. One day they'll be hammering at the door. Just you wait."

by Anonymousreply 164June 12, 2022 3:39 PM

If Harry was smart (he's not), he could pull off a "Katie Holmes" like maneuver. If he could convince the BRF that he really wanted to save his kids and come back to the UK with them, they might have the resources to help him pull it off. Some James Bond type misdirection, etc. If he has any true feelings about his kids, he might have had a chance.

But he's not smart, and he won't ask because he's vengeful and burned his bridges.

He's made his bed.

It's the kids I truly feel sorry for and have since the kids were born.

by Anonymousreply 165June 12, 2022 3:45 PM

R94, Did you not know? Tragedies always require comic relief.

by Anonymousreply 166June 12, 2022 4:01 PM

What other chance for rescue has he got but Charles? He's tried extortion and the threat of future extortion via his upcoming memoirs...no dice. He's dug himself in even deeper.

Perhaps what will eventuate will be a combination of both, ie, Harry will become an expensive remittance man with an iron-clad NDA; MM will be paid to sever all connection with the BRF, also with an iron-clad NDA .

by Anonymousreply 167June 12, 2022 5:05 PM

I think that Meghan will leave Harry.

Basically he has outlived his usefulness to her, and like all of the OTHER men she married and then dumped, he won't know what hit him.

Husband #3 gave her media attention, two children of royal blood, and when they divorce she will get some of his money.

Mission accomplished!

by Anonymousreply 168June 12, 2022 5:38 PM

That scenario would blow up so badly. Wealthy, powerful family involved in separating kids from their mother??

by Anonymousreply 169June 13, 2022 12:33 AM

^ that was for r165

by Anonymousreply 170June 13, 2022 12:34 AM

The way she kept such a grasp on him in London says she's not releasing him any time soon.

by Anonymousreply 171June 13, 2022 12:50 AM

It must have dawned on her that he doesn't have substantial funds that would give her a decent settlement?

Everything with The Royal family is tied into trusts, even Diana only extracted £17million the wealth of Prince Charles, it was less than two percent of his net worth.

by Anonymousreply 172June 13, 2022 1:08 AM

[QUOTE] Public agrees he loved not wisely but too well

You're comparing Harry to Othello? 😂

by Anonymousreply 173June 13, 2022 9:32 AM

Not what I expected. You can’t tell she’s a niglet at all. The hair is not even nappy. I wonder about the nose as she gets older though.

by Anonymousreply 174June 13, 2022 12:50 PM

Shit, that was Othello. Didn’t source it.

by Anonymousreply 175June 13, 2022 12:58 PM

I think she looks like a frog. MM must have screamed with joy when she saw she didn't inherit her nappy hair.

by Anonymousreply 176June 13, 2022 1:02 PM

[quote] She'll fight tooth and nail to for full custody if Harry moves back home.

Only if Megs feels that continued possession/control of those poor kids serves her purposes. Otherwise, she'll do exactly as Doria did. Get as much of a financial settlement as she can and cut/run *poof*.

by Anonymousreply 177June 13, 2022 1:17 PM

No, the optics of Harry getting custody and taking the kids back to the “racist” BRF would sink her permanently; no amount of money would suffice.

by Anonymousreply 178June 13, 2022 1:47 PM

R178 Megs cares about attention and money. Her "racism" accusations were for attention and extortion. As for "sinking" her, Megs has proven time and again that she spins her narrative per requirements. This would be the same.

by Anonymousreply 179June 13, 2022 2:08 PM

What is scary is that in a couple of years the only way she's going to be able to get the public attention she craves is by starting a long and very messy divorce and custody battle.

by Anonymousreply 180June 13, 2022 2:19 PM

I've had enough!! Meghan accuses Prince Harry of prolonged mental and emotional abuse!

by Anonymousreply 181June 13, 2022 2:24 PM

I think this couple are a ticking time bomb, I just hope their kids have other adults around who love them and give them some emotional security.

by Anonymousreply 182June 13, 2022 2:32 PM

R65 LOL! I'm stealing that.

by Anonymousreply 183June 14, 2022 12:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!