Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tom Bower on Meghan Markle: "Just shows what a brazen hussy she is."

"To see her smiling through the open window of a car, making sure she's seen without any contrition whatsoever just shows what a brazen hussy she is."

Royal biographer Tom Bower isn't impressed with Meghan's appearance in the Jubilee celebrations.

Bower's book about Markle will go in for the kill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182June 7, 2022 11:37 PM

Not sure rolling down the window of the bullet proof car was the best idea. Surely she find a safer way if she felt compelled to break protocol?

Markle had to be seen. She just had to roll down the window. The next Netflix payment demanded it.

by Anonymousreply 1June 3, 2022 6:40 AM

Lol @ “brazen hussy.”

by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2022 6:44 AM

She's deplorable, as deplorable as Trump - shameless grifters.

by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2022 6:57 AM

I got your number, [brazen] hussy!

by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2022 7:03 AM

Could her behavior actually put a crimp in Harry's "they just want to kill me me, my mother (though long dead) idiocy?".

He's given Jack Shit back to the Crown, especially when it became apparent he had already denounced a fellow officer as a "Paki" and went further with his declaration as a rag head denounment of another fellow officer in his unit.

I guess Pakistanis love him so....

by Anonymousreply 5June 3, 2022 7:14 AM

Tom Bower is a DL eldergay!

by Anonymousreply 6June 3, 2022 7:19 AM

Jesus Christ on a fucking PONTIAC! I cannot take Bower's seriously, if this is the Duchess's alleged ghost biographer being so not coy! Of course, we know he's not particularly scrupulous, but he is KNOWN to be not so party.

by Anonymousreply 7June 3, 2022 8:06 AM

Doesn't this discredit Harry's paranoid whining about how dangerous it is in the UK for his family?

by Anonymousreply 8June 3, 2022 8:24 AM

His book comes out next month. He's gonna crucify her.

by Anonymousreply 9June 3, 2022 8:25 AM

Brazen hussy?! Is this 1865?,

by Anonymousreply 10June 3, 2022 8:27 AM

The point about contrition is very important. There obviously can't be reconciliation until Meghan provides a sincere apology for the egregious lies she told on Oprah and is humbled for it.

by Anonymousreply 11June 3, 2022 8:34 AM

[quote]if this is the Duchess's alleged ghost biographer being so not coy!

Why do you believe the exact opposite of Bower's claims, when he gave NUMEROUS examples of why not,. right?

Though we keep getting TERRIBLE EXAMPLES of YOU, who YOU keep thinking other Europeans are supposed to hang off of me

And, YET, you keep going ass down with your fervent wishes.

We, photographers or simply those who wish to hate,

It's too obvious:

if this is the Duchess's alleged ghost biographer being so not coy! O

by Anonymousreply 12June 3, 2022 8:35 AM

Brazen hussy? Is it the 1940s again?

by Anonymousreply 13June 3, 2022 8:39 AM

She doesn’t give a fuck what some embalmed zombie thinks.

by Anonymousreply 14June 3, 2022 8:41 AM

But did she turn on the dome light so her public could see her?

by Anonymousreply 15June 3, 2022 8:42 AM

[quote]Jesus Christ on a fucking PONTIAC! I cannot take Bower's seriously,

You need to elaborate about your idiocy stands then, correct? You seem to have monarchical attitudes about simplicity, correct?

by Anonymousreply 16June 3, 2022 8:53 AM

Oh, ffs. I don’t give a shit about any of this, but when they were in Canada they lived in my neighbourhood during a particularly wet and dreary winter. I know many people who met them, either at home (in their home) or on walks, and they were perfectly nice, good neighbours, who kept a low profile. People who worked with them locally had only good things to say.

The one time I saw Harry, it was at my local corner store (which, to be fair, is quite bougie and up-market). There had been international paparazzi staking it out for weeks, which was super-annoying. The store put a sign up on the door saying paparazzi WERE NOT WELCOME, lol, so when I saw an out-of-place-looking guy outside I gave him evils (we were quite protective of the Sussexes). However, it turns out that weird guy was the prince’s outside bodyguard. Inside the store, Harry was there with an indoor minder. The prince just kept putting so many packets of local, free-range meat and sausages on the counter it was fucking ridiculous. Like, he just kept piling up meat - probably a hundred dollars’ worth. I really hope he was taking fibre supplements also, otherwise I would have feared for the state of his toilet… or colon, or… (actually, I’m vegetarian, so I don’t really know what happens to your bowels when you have a diet super heavy on meat. It’s probably not great, though…?)

Anyway, that’s what I remember of him - that he really loves his meat. That and that he was quite tall, and that they were both perfectly nice.

by Anonymousreply 17June 3, 2022 9:17 AM

More misogyny

by Anonymousreply 18June 3, 2022 9:17 AM

R10 and R13

Would you prefer a DL alternative? Polite way of calling her what many of us think about her.

Me - I think she is a malicious, conniving cunt, but that description would hardly fly in mainstream media.

by Anonymousreply 19June 3, 2022 9:25 AM

Henry Higgins calls Eliza a 'braze hussy' in MY FAIR LADY/PYGMALION.

by Anonymousreply 20June 3, 2022 9:37 AM

*brazen hussy

It's the scene toward the end where she sings "Without You" and finally stands up to him after months of his domination and cruelty.

by Anonymousreply 21June 3, 2022 9:39 AM

Is Camilla mad because she always thought she was the Crown "Brazen hussy"? 😂

by Anonymousreply 22June 3, 2022 9:45 AM

I think it's nice of the Duchess to return and endure time with a bunch of racists that constantly make her suffer. Selfless! I hope she will tell us all about it in another Oprah interview.

by Anonymousreply 23June 3, 2022 9:53 AM

Harry really did marry his mother. Diana lived for the cameras as well.

by Anonymousreply 24June 3, 2022 9:57 AM

Tom did not lie.

by Anonymousreply 25June 3, 2022 12:19 PM

So,Bowers should have described her in emoji's? Or had Brit, Brit write his text? Love the language, Sometimes the archaic stuff really stuffs the goose, sets the severed head on the turret. gives the knuckles just the right rap,,i.e. works really well, y'all.

by Anonymousreply 26June 3, 2022 12:52 PM

Brazen?

She ain't all that bronze. A little worn off so the pot metal underneath is showing.

And ASH-Y.

Girl. No.

But hussy? You fucking bet.

by Anonymousreply 27June 3, 2022 1:02 PM

Sure Jan, R[17].

by Anonymousreply 28June 3, 2022 2:58 PM

R17 will post later how Harry & he hooked, cause he loved meat so much, he just couldn't resist him!

by Anonymousreply 29June 3, 2022 3:02 PM

When is his book coming out? I will pre-order if it’s going to be this wheels-off!

by Anonymousreply 30June 3, 2022 5:16 PM

"Next month."

by Anonymousreply 31June 3, 2022 5:17 PM

Uhh, look who is hosting him…enough said.

Wow. Piers had it bad for Meghan. Still bitter after all these years.

If she divorced and called him, he would totally go back to her.

by Anonymousreply 32June 3, 2022 6:17 PM

I love that Piersand Sharon named their show The Talk. Fuck CBS who fired Sharon just because she was want buying Meghan’s lies! And fuck the BLACK TWITTER mob who destroys anyone who they disagree with. They are no different than the trans fascist mob..

by Anonymousreply 33June 3, 2022 6:54 PM

In an air-conditioned, bulletproof (akin to an armored car), Markle was compelled to roll down the window because she wasn't being seen. Asshole.

Narcissistic, unnecessary bullshit move by a brazen hussy, who lied about the royal family and never apologized to anyone for proven lies. Markle should have been banned from attending the queen's Jubilee.

by Anonymousreply 34June 3, 2022 7:41 PM

Bower's book is going to rip Markle to shreds. Rightfully so.

by Anonymousreply 35June 3, 2022 7:42 PM

The book is out next month. I want an advance copy now!

by Anonymousreply 36June 3, 2022 7:44 PM

No one cares, OP.

by Anonymousreply 37June 3, 2022 7:45 PM

How disappointing! I thought I read brazen pussy.

by Anonymousreply 38June 3, 2022 7:48 PM

She is a grifting attention whore who has weaponized her black lineage to shield herself from fair criticism. Her ginger dummy is just as awful.

by Anonymousreply 39June 3, 2022 7:51 PM

She did it for the fans.

by Anonymousreply 40June 3, 2022 7:53 PM

Can’t stand pompous Piers, but I adore the “brazen hussy” label for MeAgain and that’s how I’ll refer to her from now on.

by Anonymousreply 41June 3, 2022 7:55 PM

[quote]She did it for the fans.

She did it for herself. She has always wanted this level of fame. She hit the lottery when dumdum decided to marry her.

by Anonymousreply 42June 3, 2022 7:56 PM

R41- He is probably very grateful that he avoided a bullet.

by Anonymousreply 43June 3, 2022 7:57 PM

Brazen hussy Markle had no business rolling down the window so she could be seen. The car is bulletproof, has air-conditioning and tinted windows for a reason.

Bower called her a brazen hussy because she has no shame lying abut the royal family, never apologizing and playing the victim--and just showing up in the first place. Markle deserves the knives that are coming at her next month when Bower's book hits the street.

by Anonymousreply 44June 3, 2022 8:00 PM

Markle shouldn't wear a dress or coat dress belted at the waist while she's in the presence of Kate Middleton.

Middleton has that game won before Markle even steps out of the car.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45June 3, 2022 8:03 PM

We're W&C ever seen near the Harkles?

by Anonymousreply 46June 3, 2022 8:08 PM

It's just off...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47June 3, 2022 8:13 PM

The ever present arm giving Harry electronic shocks with ever false move...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48June 3, 2022 8:14 PM

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Didn't Publicly Cross Paths with Senior Royals at Jubilee Celebrations

The couple did not attend a lunch reception following Friday's church service.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 3, 2022 8:20 PM

As William and Kate made their way to their seats in the front row, there was no eye contact between the couple and Meghan and Harry, who were seated in the second row alongside Princess Eugenie, Princess Beatrice and their husbands. When Prince Charles passed by the row with Meghan and Harry, he was photographed looking away.

In contrast, Charles, 73, was seen warmly greeting Kate, Duchess of Cambridge, 40, with a wide smile at the service and at one point blew her a kiss.

by Anonymousreply 50June 3, 2022 8:21 PM

Will this tiny dick fuckwad Piers Morgan move on? She didn't want you. Get over it! People are acting like Meghan slit someone's throat. Prince Philip had said worse on state visits representing good ole jolly racism-free England. Is Meghan supposed to be slouching and hiding her face in shame? Get over it Klan Granny Supreme Piers!

by Anonymousreply 51June 3, 2022 8:25 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52June 3, 2022 8:27 PM

R51, Not everyone has to like Meghan Marikle Get over it. She’s white as can be but tell us again how not liking this famewhore makes us “racist”. While you’re at it.

by Anonymousreply 53June 3, 2022 8:27 PM

Not as much of a brazen hussy as Prince Andrew

by Anonymousreply 54June 3, 2022 8:28 PM

R51. Piers Morgan wasn't pursuing Markle on a romantic basis. He was pissed she ghosted him after getting what she wanted from him on the road to Harry in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 55June 3, 2022 8:29 PM

She is also a "shameless strumpet" and an "ambitious harlot."

by Anonymousreply 56June 3, 2022 8:29 PM

Harry and his petulant, child-like, pissed off, heart on his sleeve look today...

He brought it on by himself and the clingy overbearing wife:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57June 3, 2022 8:33 PM

Caucasian looking biracial women must be believed and praised at all costs 100% of the time. To not do so is a micro aggression which is racism.

by Anonymousreply 58June 3, 2022 8:34 PM

Outside St. Paul's Cathedral, Hazbeen and Markle were booed. That must have stung.

by Anonymousreply 59June 3, 2022 8:35 PM

No, the point of the planned out cockblocking yesterday, in the room behind the balcony, and at St. Paul's, was to prevent interaction or photographs of the Markles with senior royals. Since they were wired and Haz' ghistwriter and Netflix needs content, I think it was wise.

by Anonymousreply 60June 3, 2022 8:35 PM

Getting to the car...and then H&M didn't attend the family lunch following the service.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61June 3, 2022 8:37 PM

Biggest cheers of the day...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62June 3, 2022 8:38 PM

The luncheon after church was a state function at Guildhall, with Boris etc speaking, Harkles were never going there.

by Anonymousreply 63June 3, 2022 8:38 PM

Harry is going to write “the boos triggered my mental health."

by Anonymousreply 64June 3, 2022 8:39 PM

Markle smiles all the way. Harry knows what he has lost.

by Anonymousreply 65June 3, 2022 8:40 PM

The Harkles insisted on food tasters as part of the Guildhall luncheon experience. For security reasons,

by Anonymousreply 66June 3, 2022 8:41 PM

They said some nasty things about the Queen, what does he expect? He is lucky she invited him. He wanted to be treated like Joe public when he left, and now he doesn't like it. Three words in public is all he has to say: "I AM SORRY" and people might have accepted him .

by Anonymousreply 67June 3, 2022 8:41 PM

She's a brazen hussy for...appearing?

These people are fucking nuts.

by Anonymousreply 68June 3, 2022 8:44 PM

Then he would have to admit all his lies. Not happening.

by Anonymousreply 69June 3, 2022 8:45 PM

R56 Enterprising trollop?

by Anonymousreply 70June 3, 2022 8:45 PM

Piers was never sexually attracted to Meghan, despite being married twice, I get closet vibes off him. His vendetta against Meghan stems from her ghosting him after using him to break into the scene in London. Another rung on the ladder in the UK was ultimate D-lister Lizzie Cundy. Meghan wanted her to matchmake with a premiership footballer, a la Victoria Beckham.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71June 3, 2022 8:47 PM

More publicity, music to my ears! Thanks Piers!

by Anonymousreply 72June 3, 2022 8:50 PM

DL is full of brazen hussies.

by Anonymousreply 73June 3, 2022 8:54 PM

[quote]She's a brazen hussy for...appearing?

R68. No, not at all. Tom Brazen called Markle a 'brazen hussy' because she blatantly lied about the royal family being racists and then never apologizing when her lies were exposed...and then she shows up with not an ounce of shame.

Bower was referring to her painting the entire royal family would a broad brush including the queen, and also Markle being responsible for Will and Kate's less than enthusiastic reception when they traveled to the Caribbean earlier this spring due to Markle's comments about race. Markle lied about many aspects of her brief time as part of the royal family and never acknowledged her lies nor said anything about the nice and welcoming things the family did for her. Everything Markle does is for her own gain.

by Anonymousreply 74June 3, 2022 9:05 PM

Don’t know about being a ‘brazen hussy,’ but she has balls of steel going back and facing the family and the public, but mainly the former.

by Anonymousreply 75June 3, 2022 9:08 PM

What really is her biggest crime? That she's a liar, a fame-whore, a greedy for money, a harlot? Something else? Just wonder why she could provoke so much hatred like from this biographer.

by Anonymousreply 76June 3, 2022 9:24 PM

R18 Misogyny!

Meghan is loved and idolized and worshipped because she married a Prince. It wasn’t her talent or intelligence or work ethic or anything, she got married.

That’s misogyny.

by Anonymousreply 77June 3, 2022 9:25 PM

[quote]What really is her biggest crime? That she's a liar, a fame-whore, a greedy for money, a harlot?

With someone else's money damaging a family that didn't deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 78June 3, 2022 9:41 PM

I think he was calling her a hussy for rolling down the car window for an obvious photo op after all the whining they did about not feeling safe.

by Anonymousreply 79June 3, 2022 9:41 PM

Biting the hand that has fed you, given you fame, welcome & the position you always felt you deserved. Painted people as racist, when you have fled from you AA race your whole life.

by Anonymousreply 80June 3, 2022 9:44 PM

None of The Queen's cars are armored or equipped with bulletproof glass, not even the two State Bentleys; nor are the PM's cars.

by Anonymousreply 81June 3, 2022 9:52 PM

Harry's the one who is suing his grandmother's government to provide him massive security because Britain is si wildly dangerous. If that's true, then exposing hussy's precious self is stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 82June 3, 2022 10:13 PM

R50 who cares what that human tampon does? 😂

by Anonymousreply 83June 3, 2022 10:21 PM

The shameless jezebel!

by Anonymousreply 84June 3, 2022 10:38 PM

Oh yes, that woman made brazen overtures with a gilt-edged guarantee! She had a golden glint in her eye and a silver voice with a counterfeit ring! Just melt her down and you'll reveal a lump of lead as cold as steel here, where a woman's heart should be

by Anonymousreply 85June 3, 2022 10:42 PM

Has there ever been a plainer dress than Eugenie's in R52 photo? And Halloween colors, bright orange with black hat.

I will say that Meghan's belted white number is much better than the belted white jacket at the Invictus Games. Wonder if she lost weight?

But in any case, she must have read all the negative comments about how thick her waist looked. So what does she do? Doubles-down bitches!! She's so convinced she looks mahvellous and everybody else is just envious.

by Anonymousreply 86June 3, 2022 11:02 PM

And I just read the writing on Beatrice's cigar-box purse and I swear it looks like 'WIFEY LIFE'

by Anonymousreply 87June 3, 2022 11:04 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88June 3, 2022 11:05 PM

I, for one, can appreciate a brazen hussy. Just not Meghan

by Anonymousreply 89June 3, 2022 11:13 PM

Brazen?

More like brassy.

by Anonymousreply 90June 3, 2022 11:20 PM

Oh that’s so funneeeee R83! No wonder you laughed at your own “joke”.

by Anonymousreply 91June 3, 2022 11:25 PM

I can’t wait for Bower’s book.

by Anonymousreply 92June 3, 2022 11:49 PM

R92- You know it will be HEAVILY quoted on the DL! 😘

by Anonymousreply 93June 4, 2022 12:27 AM

That impudeent minx and they got viciously booed by the plebs. hahahahaha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94June 4, 2022 1:11 AM

These men are pathetic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95June 4, 2022 1:17 AM

Bower doesnr need to rip the disgusting duo to schreds, they have already done that to themselves.

by Anonymousreply 96June 4, 2022 1:40 AM

I see on twitter heaps of comments saying that Harry and Meghan are beloved and that the nasty media overlaid the booing when really people were cheering for them. All it takes is one look at Harry's face to know that isn't true.

by Anonymousreply 97June 4, 2022 2:25 AM

I'm sure there was a smattering of Meghan fans in the crowd, but the people who line up, camp and wait for positions to see the royals are dyed in the wool monarchists. And the will certainly not applaud Meghan. Maybe a few slow claps.

by Anonymousreply 98June 4, 2022 2:31 AM

[quote]"To see her smiling through the open window of a car, making sure she's seen without any contrition whatsoever just shows what a brazen hussy she is."

How dare that brazen hussy smile on the occasion of the Queen's Jubilee celebration!?

by Anonymousreply 99June 4, 2022 2:32 AM

Sparkles always oozes sincerity. Alwsys

by Anonymousreply 100June 4, 2022 2:41 AM

R99 missing the point completely.

by Anonymousreply 101June 4, 2022 11:49 AM

On behalf of the Grand Society of Brazen Hussies, I must insist that our humble yet sacred name will not be associated with smegs harkle. We are an honourable society with strict rules on how to behave and dress in public. None of us have ever dressed to look like we are a fridge. It's simply not done. Place the markle in her correct category please. Gold digging ho who managed to capture a rich ginger whining moron.

P.S. We won't be accepting Andrew either. He is in the sleazebag category.

by Anonymousreply 102June 4, 2022 12:18 PM

Meh! Come back to me when she's the 'slut of all time'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103June 4, 2022 3:16 PM

Alright then. The gold digging refrigerator it is.

by Anonymousreply 104June 4, 2022 3:19 PM

R17, can you tell us more about the neighbors they invited into “their” home? Or was it gardeners and housekeepers you’re mentioning?

Not being snotty; I’m just curious who was in their private living space, and why they were there. Did they have to sign NDAs?

by Anonymousreply 105June 4, 2022 3:47 PM

Thank you, r95!

by Anonymousreply 106June 4, 2022 3:52 PM

R17, he was probably feeding all those security people, minders and other staff. Or maybe he is on Keto? Lol

by Anonymousreply 107June 4, 2022 3:58 PM

[quote]R99 missing the point completely.

No, just not terribly interested in the opinions of unhinged Meghan haters.

by Anonymousreply 108June 4, 2022 6:37 PM

^Then shoo..shoo..off with you!. Surely you have something better to do than to annoy us!!

by Anonymousreply 109June 4, 2022 6:59 PM

R108 Your lack of “interest” in Meghan topics results in an attraction like bees to honey.

by Anonymousreply 110June 4, 2022 9:57 PM

I always liked what Queen Mary told David when he demanded to know why she would not receive Mrs. Simpson at Court: "She is an adventuress." Then she turned her back on him and strode from the room. What a classy way to call someone a gold digging whore.

by Anonymousreply 111June 5, 2022 12:06 AM

Looks like they didn't bring their brats with them, otherwise they would have been mixing with all their cousins.

by Anonymousreply 112June 5, 2022 12:18 AM

^^Fantasy. The Sussexes and their spawn will never "mix" with the BRF.

by Anonymousreply 113June 5, 2022 1:07 AM

Lemme guess….if she hadn’t done that she would’ve been tagged as an icy cunt.

by Anonymousreply 114June 5, 2022 2:20 AM

Agree, r112. Is there any evidence at all that the children were with them?

by Anonymousreply 115June 5, 2022 2:49 AM

Are we totally sure these children really exist at this point?

by Anonymousreply 116June 5, 2022 3:30 AM

They didn’t attended other festivities because the Harkles were BOOED!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117June 5, 2022 3:48 AM

My god. Are there any Brits who aren’t pieces of shit?

by Anonymousreply 118June 5, 2022 3:49 AM

True. There is no evidence that the children ever set foot on British soil. No one saw them get off a plane, no one saw car seats or strollers, no one saw any children.

Only her hair stylist claimed to have seen them. Said Archie was well-behaved and Lilibucks is beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 119June 5, 2022 3:58 AM

R118 Rather fewer than Americans who have an interest and understanding of the world outside their tedious parochial home town. Which they have never left.

by Anonymousreply 120June 5, 2022 4:01 AM

the hairstylist is obviously lying @R119

by Anonymousreply 121June 5, 2022 4:03 AM

Of course he would lie r119.

by Anonymousreply 122June 5, 2022 4:25 AM

Yeah r111 classy from a woman who married her dead fiance's brother. Really classy!

by Anonymousreply 123June 5, 2022 4:35 AM

How could you hide something like that? Nobody would ever leak? The drivers, the maids, the cooks, the royal family and all their aides, everyone associated with the airplane, must be 100s of people who'd become aware the kids weren't there? Even some of the older children would be aware they had cousins whose parents were Harry and Meghan, surely - George, Charlotte, the ones Meghan and Harry were shushing...

by Anonymousreply 124June 5, 2022 4:36 AM

Here's a good read on Meghan's hustle. For the unenlightened (i.e everyone), the Matt Cardle mentioned in this story and to whom Meghan was briefly chasing, won the UK version of X Factor and enjoyed a career span of about 20 months.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125June 5, 2022 9:25 AM

Meghan was giving me the Flying Nun in that coat dress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126June 5, 2022 11:07 AM

The bucket of bronzer and contour on Markle's puffy shiny aged face looked like a glazed donut, applied by an alleged makeup artist "flown in" from the States. I was surprised by Harry's haggard and lifeless form given his exercising on the horses, and suspect he's down the drain too at 37yo.

by Anonymousreply 127June 5, 2022 12:20 PM

The "shushing" of the young relatives was super weird looking. These are adults they do not know well and have not seen in some time. Kids don't like Megs.

by Anonymousreply 128June 5, 2022 2:21 PM

Not just weird, but super weird.

by Anonymousreply 129June 5, 2022 2:25 PM

R81. The PM’s car definitely is bullet proof. Or they used to be.

by Anonymousreply 130June 5, 2022 2:32 PM

Piers Morgan, the man who has been crying and screaming since Meghan failed to fawn at his feet and beg to be his mistress, said that Meghan told “17 verifiable lies” in the interview with Oprah Winfrey and her haters have been searching for lies in everything she has ever said since then.

Meghan did not contribute or cooperate in any way to the book “Finding Freedom” and that was not disproven by the emails Jason Knauff delivered to the court in the appeal to her case against The Daily Mail and it’s parent company. What was revealed in those emails was that Knauff convinced her to let him communicate some details for the book, even though she, wisely, wanted nothing to do with it. I read those emails in chronological order, like some of you did not.

None of the so-called 17 “verifiable” lies were, in fact, verifiable. You would have had to have been in the room while the conversations were going on in order to verify them.

The Archbishop of Canterbury did not confirm that what Meghan said about them being “married” three days before their spectacular wedding was a lie. In fact what he confirmed was that he had a private meeting with the couple that night and he could not talk about what happened in that meeting and that the legal wedding happened on the Saturday in the church in front of the world. Meghan did not call it a wedding before the actual wedding. She said they recited private vows between themselves and that was the emotional beginning of their marriage. A marriage is a marriage and a wedding is a wedding. They are two separate things.

The other thing that gets caught up in this “lie” thing is Archie’s title. Meghan understood perfectly about the George V Letters Patent. She went to the Palace officials to find out if he was given his title at birth like Charlotte and Louis were - two children who were also not entitled to titles under the George V letters - would he have a security detail like they do if he was not with them? She was concerned because she and Harry had been getting death threats. Instead of being told it would make no difference, the staff told her that, on the contrary, there were plans to make sure her children, and Prince Harry’s, were never to be given titles at all. They would be the only grandchildren of the next king to not be royal or have titles. Meghan is biracial. Her children would be biracial. That is the only difference between their children and William’s. Merely having a title does not cost the royal family a penny. There is no added cost for Harry’s children to be royal. The only other conclusion to draw is because the children would not be fully white. That did not come from the Queen, or Prince Charles or anybody in the royal family. It came from the STAFF of the Palace. THEY are the ones who have proven themselves to be racist, not the FAMILY. There is a difference.

Meghan said that she had suicidal thoughts. Unless you were inside her head you have no way of knowing if it’s the truth or not. You have to take her word for it and there is no reason not to. She knows that suicidal ideations means you need a hospital stay for treatment. Pregnancy does weird things to a woman’s mind as it is. Add to that constant harangues from the tabloid press, being watched and criticized several times a day for what you enjoy eating, how you walk, that your hands are on your baby bump, the clothes you wear, where you go, where you don’t go, it had to tear her mind apart. She went to the only place she could think of to go to find help getting to a hospital for treatment and she was told no, they couldn’t help her because it would reflect badly on the royal family. But a dead Duchess wouldn’t!? At no time after the wedding did she feel that the STAFF of the royal family had her back, had her best interests at heart, or that she would be protected.

by Anonymousreply 131June 5, 2022 2:52 PM

Meghan told about what her life was like as a ‘royal.’ She did not whine. She did not complain. Just matter of fact talking about her life. Not one lie, verified or otherwise. Just sour grapes from a man who wanted a “friend” on the inside of the palace who would slip him scoops. Meghan refused to do that, so now she’s accused of taking photos in unsecured areas of the palace and wearing a wire everywhere she goes, and just being a general snoop because certain people have never accepted her as part of the royal family, but the actual family has, which is why she was welcomed to Windsor Castle to see the Queen last week.

by Anonymousreply 132June 5, 2022 2:52 PM

R132 if that wasn't a wire Meghan was wearing under the white coat, what was it? A third, fourth and fifth nipple? Why would she be wearing a wire to a church service?

by Anonymousreply 133June 5, 2022 3:06 PM

The things under her coat were buttons of the blouse.

The black thing at the back of her head certainly looked like a wire. And something was under her collar. It looked like a tag. It was white and flat.

by Anonymousreply 134June 5, 2022 3:27 PM

They were mic’ed for other public appearances. Why wouldn’t they be for this one?

by Anonymousreply 135June 5, 2022 3:28 PM

R131 tldr apart from the tired narrative that Piers Morgan fancied Meghan. It's entirely more likely he'd prefer throw the leg over Harry

by Anonymousreply 136June 5, 2022 3:34 PM

What R131 and 132 wrote is ridiculous. Everyone knows Meghan lied and stretched the truth on Oprah. The insistence the Sussex kids weren't in the UK this weekend is silly. If that was the case the DM would be on it. I've visited different sites blogging on the Sussex's in the past and notice some obsessed women post on multiple sites. They also tend to have crazy theories. The dangling tendrils and BRF threads were the best as the posts were primarily by DL regulars. When curiosity over MM turned to dislike it wasn't over the top hate, but an explanation of why she was so disagreeable and arrogant. This brazen hussy gives people enough material to snark about, witness her inexplicable trip to the Texas school massacre site, there's no need to make stuff up.

by Anonymousreply 137June 5, 2022 4:23 PM

R128 The shushing was to merch some rings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138June 5, 2022 4:23 PM

Sorry that was for R128.

by Anonymousreply 139June 5, 2022 4:24 PM

R131 The Dastardly Duo DID contribute to the book. It’s in the acknowlegement at the back:

[QUOTE] ‘We have spoken with close friends of Harry and Meghan, royal aides and palace staff (past and present), the charities and organisations they have built long-lasting relationships with and, when appropriate, the couple themselves’.

by Anonymousreply 140June 5, 2022 4:26 PM

No Harry & Megs on the balcony to close out the celebration, just the Queen, Charles, Camilla, William, Catherine and their children. Harry may never see his own role in his undoing, just more childish rage and victimhood. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 141June 5, 2022 5:41 PM

If they had acted like normal human beings from the beginning, the Sussexes would have had prominent roles in the Jubilee. I mean, look at Mike Tindall. Front and center at all events. Kids enjoying family and witnessing a moment of history. The Sussex kids are like Sasquatch.

by Anonymousreply 142June 5, 2022 5:49 PM

R111, the quote is not in context and contains lies (and I'm not a complete fan of poor Queen Mary, late of Teck).

Queen Mary was in a serious, rare conversation with his mother over the crisis emerging from his relationship with Mrs. Simpson. Queen Mary did not stomp, storm or in any way leave the room after her statement. The anecdote is so well known that the falseness of the exit claim points the troll's finger back at herself.

by Anonymousreply 143June 5, 2022 6:26 PM

“Sussexes”, R137, not “Sussex’s”.

by Anonymousreply 144June 5, 2022 8:10 PM

Keep choking your chicken, r131/132, you might climax eventually...

by Anonymousreply 145June 5, 2022 9:00 PM

Am convinced R131 is Omid Scobie. No other poof would give that much time to defending Meghan. Not even her own flesh and blood.

by Anonymousreply 146June 5, 2022 9:06 PM

Is that you Scoobie R131? I'm worried about your eating disorder, dear.

by Anonymousreply 147June 5, 2022 9:12 PM

^ I'm worried that all that silicone & plastic has leached into his brain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148June 5, 2022 9:14 PM

Markle's syncophants are mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 149June 5, 2022 9:23 PM

So will Markel be releasing photos she took of the queen with the Windsor spawn, Archie and Lili, bleeeeeck, those horrible, horrible names.

Or are the saving any photos for the memoir and "the man Harry has become?"

by Anonymousreply 150June 5, 2022 9:28 PM

What photos? There's been no confirmation there was a meet-up.

by Anonymousreply 151June 5, 2022 9:31 PM

Holy shit, that picture at R148 looks like he's 'trans'forming into Oli London. Is this a new gay thing, like Nicolas Fairford, the hairless, bloodless, waxy complexion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152June 5, 2022 9:32 PM

Next stop: Pete Burns.

by Anonymousreply 153June 5, 2022 9:33 PM

Scobie needs to lay off the plastic surgery and the mascara.

by Anonymousreply 154June 5, 2022 11:38 PM

I've never seen a photo of Scoby before and now I wish I could go back and erase it from my memory. Why on earth would someone choose to do that to himself??

by Anonymousreply 155June 5, 2022 11:41 PM

R155 self-loathing I presume. He seems to be turning himself into Meghan Markle.

by Anonymousreply 156June 5, 2022 11:43 PM

OMG what an ass. Who cares what your opinion is of her you old sexually-frustrated fossil! It's exactly this kind of stinking irrelevant dinosaur that caused Harry to remove himself from the royal circle to begin with. After what these wretched Royal-Fetish-Freaks put his mother through no man would ever want to expose his wife to their leering judgmental putrescence.

by Anonymousreply 157June 5, 2022 11:50 PM

Why doesn't he say what they really think: she's an uppity negro.

by Anonymousreply 158June 5, 2022 11:54 PM

Markle is a lying grifter, and hopefully she and her feckless husband will get on with their lives. Pray this fork in the road takes them far far away.

by Anonymousreply 159June 5, 2022 11:57 PM

Yes, it looks like Vomit Scabies is really here. Fuck her!

by Anonymousreply 160June 6, 2022 12:15 AM

R157, I think she’s a lying, grifting piece of shit, and her husband an idiotic, weak-minded, easily manipulated fool.

Does that make me an “old sexually-frustrated fossil” too? Gosh darn, I sure hope not.

by Anonymousreply 161June 6, 2022 12:15 AM

[MAUD] And the worst thing, of course I shouldn't tell you this but-

[ALMA] I'll tell!

[ETHEL] The man lived on my street, let me tell!

[EULALIE] Stop! I'll tell

She made brazen overtures to a man who never had a friend

In this town 'till she came here

[ALMA] Oh yes

That woman made brazen overtures with a gilt-edged guarantee

She had a golden glint in her eye

And a silver voice with a counterfeit ring

Just melt her down and you'll reveal a lump of lead as cold as steel

HERE, where a woman's heart should be

by Anonymousreply 162June 6, 2022 1:11 AM

She is what we in Ghana call "blacque."

by Anonymousreply 163June 6, 2022 1:22 AM

They should let Louis into the Ssxs' nursery for an hour or so.

Just to see what happens.

by Anonymousreply 164June 6, 2022 1:24 AM

I'm glad Meghan stuck it into the BRF good. All power to her and Harry.

by Anonymousreply 165June 6, 2022 2:23 AM

^Uhh I guess getting booed is showing you have all the power. Explain that one to me. Is booing a sign people Really, Really like you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166June 6, 2022 2:29 AM

I kind of wonder where R165's bot center emanates.

by Anonymousreply 167June 6, 2022 2:32 AM

When is Bower’s book coming out? Why can we never know this ahead of time?

by Anonymousreply 168June 6, 2022 1:26 PM

Huh? It was announced for summer's end.

by Anonymousreply 169June 6, 2022 1:55 PM

[quote] It was announced for summer's end.

That’s not very specific. I’ve also heard “next month.” I want to pre-order it!

by Anonymousreply 170June 6, 2022 2:16 PM

I'm sure you'll be well informed.

by Anonymousreply 171June 6, 2022 3:16 PM

Isn't her Spotify podcast expected this month?

by Anonymousreply 172June 6, 2022 5:01 PM

Awww r159 if they go away for good, whatever else will you have to obsess over? Pathetic piece of royalist trash

by Anonymousreply 173June 6, 2022 5:16 PM

Princess Spongebob Squarepants initially announced her podcast for June 2-6, but couldn't finish up because she and her Netflix crew had to travel for photo ops on the coffibs in Uvalde Texas. So we're still wsiting for her creativity to shine the light.

by Anonymousreply 174June 6, 2022 8:20 PM

coffins not coffibs

by Anonymousreply 175June 6, 2022 8:26 PM

That's the cute old fashion English way to say "cunt". I look forward to his book!

by Anonymousreply 176June 6, 2022 8:54 PM

R111- I have always like the term slattern, myself.

by Anonymousreply 177June 7, 2022 12:58 AM

Both Meghan's kids are cross-eyed.

by Anonymousreply 178June 7, 2022 12:59 AM

Oh hell to the naw! I own the rights to the word "hussy", and only *I* can administer reads using "hussy'!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179June 7, 2022 1:03 AM

R160- Really? How are the remaining pieces of his face doing?

by Anonymousreply 180June 7, 2022 1:10 AM

I can’t wait for this bitchy-ass book.

by Anonymousreply 181June 7, 2022 9:22 PM

Bower has been very wide of the Harkle mark on more than a few occasions over the past few years. Hope by now he's seen the larger truth.

by Anonymousreply 182June 7, 2022 11:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!