Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Barron Trump's future prom date. Sabrina, 13.

Warning: Sabrina gets scratchy if she isn't served a 1st class hot meal on her flight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262June 17, 2022 2:44 AM

I saw this article in The Times and I thought of the DL. I knew one of you bitches would glom onto it.

by Anonymousreply 1June 1, 2022 10:21 PM

She's a child! What the fuck is wrong with you people?

by Anonymousreply 2June 1, 2022 10:23 PM

I can see a dead vocal coach lying on the pavement in her future.

by Anonymousreply 3June 1, 2022 10:23 PM

She's much bigger than her parents and seems beastlike. She probably beats them up regularly.

by Anonymousreply 4June 1, 2022 10:25 PM

My God! I need some backup over here. This tween is a wildebeest and she’s already devoured Ice-T & the blonde cop!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 1, 2022 10:27 PM

There is nothing funny about this. You’re disgusting OP.

by Anonymousreply 6June 1, 2022 10:27 PM

The New York Times published this nightmare in all its glory, with pictures! They know the range of reactions it is going to provoke. Have they protected the girls privacy???

by Anonymousreply 7June 1, 2022 10:28 PM

I'm guessing she wasn't Homecoming Queen.

by Anonymousreply 8June 1, 2022 10:30 PM

Awe! Lurch has a girlfriend!. I can imagine the hours of fun they will have torturing small animals.

by Anonymousreply 9June 1, 2022 10:34 PM

Christ, that story is terrible. I am usually all for making fun of Barron Trump, but I can't do it this time.

by Anonymousreply 10June 1, 2022 10:41 PM

Autism is a cataclysmic disorder

by Anonymousreply 11June 1, 2022 10:48 PM

She is a beast and a bruiser. She shouldn't be allowed around other kids, the article makes it clear she gets violent. She needs a script for Seroquel 1000 mg /day to calm her down.

by Anonymousreply 12June 1, 2022 11:11 PM

The adoptive parents are nuts. Both parents of this beast were low IQ, often genetic and the father was a sex offender.

"They were undaunted by what the foster care agency told them: Sabrina’s biological mother and father both had intellectual disabilities, and the father had been arrested on sexual assault charges."

by Anonymousreply 13June 1, 2022 11:13 PM

Did they mean prom “dates”?

by Anonymousreply 14June 1, 2022 11:14 PM

Please don't outlaw abortion. Our world will be filled with these low IQ critters.

by Anonymousreply 15June 1, 2022 11:19 PM

She looks just his dad!

by Anonymousreply 16June 1, 2022 11:20 PM

Autism and violence go hand in glove 🥊

by Anonymousreply 17June 1, 2022 11:58 PM

1st draft pick for Ladies Wrestling.

by Anonymousreply 18June 2, 2022 12:05 AM

So she has been assaulting her parents, siblings and classmates? She should be in a juvenile facility, also put an IUD in her -they work for 20 years. No need to let this genetic loser procreate.

by Anonymousreply 19June 2, 2022 12:08 AM

Take her to the beach and let her swim far out in the ocean. Problem solved. Why spend a lifetime shouldering a burden?

by Anonymousreply 20June 2, 2022 12:11 AM

Sorry, but there's only so much one can love a complete monster like that. Of course, it's not her fault, it's clearly a genetic issue, but why would you give up your own happiness for someone who doesn't appreciate it, doesn't benefit from it and doesn't even know the difference. Sign her over as a ward of the state, visit her on her birthday and one of the minor holidays (Why ruin your Christmas?) and be done with it.

by Anonymousreply 21June 2, 2022 12:14 AM

Is she running for Gov of Arkansas?

by Anonymousreply 22June 2, 2022 12:16 AM

R22- 😂

by Anonymousreply 23June 2, 2022 12:20 AM

MONGO LIKE CANDY

by Anonymousreply 24June 2, 2022 1:01 AM

Maybe she can revive The Boo Radleys as a emo trap band.

by Anonymousreply 25June 2, 2022 1:05 AM

Are they even sure that's a female? She has absolutely no breasts.

by Anonymousreply 26June 2, 2022 1:16 AM

Making fun of autistic kids. Classy.

by Anonymousreply 27June 2, 2022 1:18 AM

The only reason they included pictures was to get Datalounge all worked up. We see you New York Times.

by Anonymousreply 28June 2, 2022 1:31 AM

R27, autistic ape 🦍 kids

by Anonymousreply 29June 2, 2022 1:35 AM

If one of these useless superbillionaires would just channel his money into decent, high-quality care facilities for people with developments problems, he might slightly redeem himself.

by Anonymousreply 30June 2, 2022 1:37 AM

Holy shit, the mother has had 5 concussions caused by her kid attacking her. Their lives sound like hell. I would have run away a long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 31June 2, 2022 1:55 AM

“Her meltdowns are too much”….ok, remind her she’s 6’7 305 pounds and looks like Chris Farley. She should be lucky anyone even deals with her, let alone love her.

by Anonymousreply 32June 2, 2022 1:56 AM

I know that with enough love, compassion and understanding we can get through to her!

by Anonymousreply 33June 2, 2022 2:22 AM

[quote]She has absolutely no breasts.

Actually, she's all breast. One massive breast

by Anonymousreply 34June 2, 2022 2:23 AM

R15 I love you

by Anonymousreply 35June 2, 2022 2:38 AM

[Quote]“I’m going to kill you,” Sabrina bellowed, before charging at her mother. “The last thing I remember is her on top of me, hitting me,” Crystol recalled. When she regained consciousness, Sabrina was still on top of her. But now Sabrina was pounding on her mother’s chest and trying to revive her, clearly terrified.

I am glad she seems to be in a boarding school and is doing better now but this kid will murder someone eventually.

by Anonymousreply 36June 2, 2022 2:45 AM

Sabrina the Teenage Bitch!

by Anonymousreply 37June 2, 2022 2:49 AM

They sure as hell better buy her those cha-cha heels.

by Anonymousreply 38June 2, 2022 2:50 AM

I’m going to get hate but here goes: In the womb when they do the sonogram stuff, if they can detect retardation , autism , mutations or anything thst will cause a hindrance for child or parents, the doctors need to abort the fuck out of it before it’s born as a baby from hell. It’s unfair to the kid and society. She looks like she is mid-transition and could break a neck. Most people shouldn’t Breed. They have shitty DNA and they’re crap parents.

by Anonymousreply 39June 2, 2022 2:52 AM

Amen, R39. Flush that turd before it stinks up the place.

by Anonymousreply 40June 2, 2022 2:54 AM

[quote]One morning, her teacher greeted her too emphatically, causing her classmates to all look at her. Sabrina retreated into the hallway and began to grunt.

I must be one cold bitch, because this sentence made me burst out in laughter.

by Anonymousreply 41June 2, 2022 2:56 AM

All the bullshit about autistics being either idiots-savant or just not neurotypicals, listening to their own drum. They're generally a total pain in the ass and the ones I worked with were usually severely mentally handicapped.

by Anonymousreply 42June 2, 2022 3:01 AM

Unfortunate situation. I suspect the girl will soon be living in a residential facility where she will remain for the rest of her life. Likely heavily medicated.

by Anonymousreply 43June 2, 2022 3:03 AM

[quote]Last August, Crystol was struggling to buckle Sabrina’s seatbelt as her daughter was thrashing wildly, in the midst of [bold]a three-hour meltdown[/bold]. It ended with Crystol unconscious from a blow to the head. [bold]It was her fifth Sabrina-induced concussion[/bold].

Imagine the rampage at Applebee's if some server DARES present Sabrina with a brokened cheeseburger.

by Anonymousreply 44June 2, 2022 3:03 AM

Autists are made by old sperm. If she were a retard, it would be because of decrepit eggs.

We should outlaw trying to have kids after the age of 35. It's a dice roll.

by Anonymousreply 45June 2, 2022 3:03 AM

R42, yes indeedy

by Anonymousreply 46June 2, 2022 3:05 AM

How did she get so large?

I used to lobby on autism issues and this was very common with autistic boys but rarely girls. This is so scary and debilitating for parents.

Whenever I see a death of an autistic teenager for instance at the hands of the police or even a non-autistic mentally ill person, I know that it is a blessing for the family. These situations usually destroy marriages and family lives. Families, especially mothers, live lives of hell and are usually subjected to violence like this poor mother.

These people who are this extreme really need a secure campus where they can live a good life and still stay in touch with family but have professionals prepared to deal with them - ones that work shifts and aren't responsible 24/7. They can visit home but no family should have to endure this for a life time.

by Anonymousreply 47June 2, 2022 3:14 AM

Why are they usually so ugly ?

by Anonymousreply 48June 2, 2022 3:16 AM

R45, the absolute risk is low even for the oldest parents.

by Anonymousreply 49June 2, 2022 3:17 AM

A 400 lb friend from university was desperate to have children with her fatass cheating husband. She was on anti-depressants for years, took fertility pills, and of course morbidly obese. I did some research and all of these apparently can be risk factors for autism. She had twins and one is severely autistic - just like Sabrina bashing his head against the wall. I feel bad for her as her life now will basically be like the parents in this article.

by Anonymousreply 50June 2, 2022 3:20 AM

You should have a license to parent, age requirement to parent and be required to take a test while submitting your photos to see if you and the other parent are good looking enough. Wonky DNA makes autistic kids. Ugly kids are bullied. We can stop this early enough and not let them suffer and the world suffer. The autistic kid near me is screaming all the time, he death stares us and his obese parents have more mutants so he’s not even properly attended to. They shouldn’t have been allowed to parent a fucking cigarette butt let alone a human. No one wants their dogs cats or kids near this freak families house. Abortion would be required if anyone saw them.

by Anonymousreply 51June 2, 2022 3:23 AM

Can autism be detected in utero?

by Anonymousreply 52June 2, 2022 3:24 AM

CHILD?!?!?!

That's Mathilda the Hun!!!!

by Anonymousreply 53June 2, 2022 3:25 AM

[quote]Can autism be detected in utero?

Sabrina was probably landing death kicks in utero when the placenta wasn't to her liking.

by Anonymousreply 54June 2, 2022 3:26 AM

After the Ulvade shooting I read about Adam Lanza (Sandy Hook shooting). He had some sort of sensory processing disorder, among other problems. His mother had to photocopy his textbooks so they wouldn't be in color, and it would disturb him if his classmates wore bright colors. How do you live like that?

by Anonymousreply 55June 2, 2022 3:30 AM

Apparently there is prenatal testing for it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56June 2, 2022 3:37 AM

There are a bunch of quirky kids who are considered to be on "the spectrum", but this is really a whole different ball of wax. There's a tendency to whitewash how serious disabilities are--they aren't cute and quirky, they're devastating and destroy families.

This girl has the impulse control of a two-year-old, but with the build of a linebacker. That family needed intensive help early on, which can sometimes head off some of the worst issues, but this sounds like hell.

And, yeah, the child of two mentally defective adults, one of whom sounds like a rapist--abortion wouldn't have been the worst thing. That's just how it is some times. One more thing we don't like to admit as a society.

by Anonymousreply 57June 2, 2022 3:47 AM

Why did they adopt that lady gorilla?

by Anonymousreply 58June 2, 2022 3:48 AM

"Theres nothing wrong with you, Sabrina! Youre just Neurodiverse! You think differently! Now please just sit there and read a book, and try not to murder the child over there with the extra #21 chromosome"

by Anonymousreply 59June 2, 2022 3:49 AM

[quote]She's a child! What the fuck is wrong with you people?

I just don't know what Datalounge is coming to if we can't make fun of ugly children.

by Anonymousreply 60June 2, 2022 4:02 AM

I worked mainly with autistics and kids with Down's. Down's kids are better known by the general public for having a learning disability but the kids with Down's I worked with were 10X smarter and 100X nicer than severe autistics. Always thought it was a shame kids with Down's get aborted in utero and autistics don't. A world full of people with Down's would be a nicer world. A world full of autistics would be absolute hell.

by Anonymousreply 61June 2, 2022 4:03 AM

I knew a downs girl in high school who was a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 62June 2, 2022 4:05 AM

^ Hahaha

by Anonymousreply 63June 2, 2022 4:06 AM

First off, the retarded don't rule the night. They don't rule it. Nobody does. And they don't run in packs. And while they may not be as strong as apes, don't lock eyes with 'em, don't do it. Puts 'em on edge. They might go into berzerker mode; come at you like a whirling dervish, all fists and elbows. You might be screaming "No, no, no" and all they hear is "Who wants cake?" Let me tell you something: They all do. They all want cake.

by Anonymousreply 64June 2, 2022 4:10 AM

R61, totally agree.

by Anonymousreply 65June 2, 2022 4:15 AM

R64 speaks only the truth

by Anonymousreply 66June 2, 2022 4:17 AM

I think eventually a test for autism in utero will be developed - now with all the anti-abortion shit, what will that mean?

The most widespread theory about autism is it develops in the 14th week of pregnancy simultaneously with the development of the digestive system which explains why real autistics (not those spoiled, narcissistic brats their helicopter Mamas claim are 'on the spectrum') have severe digestive issues. Mothers used to claim their kids were fine till they got vaccines (they wanted to find an outside cause of the autism so they didn't feel guilty and they could find somebody to sue). But the signs were always there. Mothers who had older children would recognize something was 'wrong', first-time mothers wouldn't notice the baby wasn't making the developmental milestones as it should.

Autism used to be known as infantile schizophrenia. All this "Asperger's, on the spectrum, neuroatypical" nonsense is just a sign a kid is too fucking spoiled and is developing a personality disorder.

by Anonymousreply 67June 2, 2022 4:17 AM

The coverage in the Times is bound to make life much easier for her...

by Anonymousreply 68June 2, 2022 4:36 AM

Many violent autistic children are institutionalized and spend their lives medicated into sludge so as not to be a threat to others. Further reading: Live to Tell by Lisa Gardner. The book is a police procedural. One of the main characters, Victoria, has a violent autistic 8 year old son. The well-researched story of his behavior and his mother's efforts to cope/care for him are both fascinating and enlightening.

by Anonymousreply 69June 2, 2022 4:50 AM

[quote]Holy shit, the mother has had 5 concussions caused by her kid attacking her. Their lives sound like hell.

Their lives ARE hell. I had a home case client who looked and acted a lot like this girl. I had to intervene when she tried to kill her idiot mother, who often did things that set her off after I'd told her to back away.

Most of my school clients have been aggressive with at least one parent, because low-functioning autistic kids aren't empathetic and will beat ass over something as trivial as Mom moving their Baby Einstein DVD. My current school client routinely manhandles, slaps, and kicks his mom in the mornings because she won't repeat some nonsense phrase he heard on Youtube, but he doesn't pull that shit with me.

by Anonymousreply 70June 2, 2022 5:10 AM

If you switched the faces of the mother and father it would make more sense.

by Anonymousreply 71June 2, 2022 5:18 AM

I think most people are horrified to find out that they have an autistic child, but some people are into it. I think they get something like $750 a month from the government.

by Anonymousreply 72June 2, 2022 5:29 AM

R70 Why not? Why do you think you can keep that kid in line, while his mother is his punching bag? I admit when I read about Sabrina's three-hour tantrum that I just would have let her go til she wore out.

by Anonymousreply 73June 2, 2022 5:32 AM

I had an autistic patient, a big 16 yo, who would try to get in his younger sister's bed and grope her. The parents were sleeping outside the daughter's bedroom to prevent the attacks. I put him Depo Provera shots and that ended his sex drive and this problem. They really wanted this kid to stay with them and not be institutionallized.

by Anonymousreply 74June 2, 2022 5:37 AM

[quote]Why not? Why do you think you can keep that kid in line, while his mother is his punching bag? I admit when I read about Sabrina's three-hour tantrum that I just would have let her go til she wore out.

I don't think I can, I know I can, because I set boundaries. His mother doesn't bother with those and lets him do whatever he wants. I understand that she's worn down by his behavior, but it's actually easy to control when he's presented with reasonable limits and unfavorable consequences for aggression. The school staff are stunned every time he acts up at the arrival gate, because he's a good kid in the structured school environment.

by Anonymousreply 75June 2, 2022 6:14 AM

R25 Not always. I know a father who was 22 and 24 at the birth of his autistic sons.

Around 80% of people with autism function in the intellectually disabled range. So many parents of children w/ autism demand 1:1 staffing and ABA for the lifetime of their child. The cost is astronomical.

by Anonymousreply 76June 2, 2022 6:34 AM

[quote] She was only 13 years old, but she was 6-foot-2 and 250 pounds, far larger than any of the teachers or school administrators

I want to sign her! NOW!

by Anonymousreply 77June 2, 2022 6:40 AM

R47 Her parents both had intellectual disabilities, the article says. Maybe they were related too. I pity the adoptive parents with all my heart but it also must be hell to live like that child in a world that is just not suitable for it, that demands to adapt to other's behaviour, follow norms etc. I love the idea of inclusion but I am also seeing the downside: it's on the shoulders of the teachers and the classmates. The fact that she is so large makes it even more dangerous. My daughter was beaten up in primary school by a boy who is now in a special facility and the school's headmaster lectured me about resilience and suggested something was wrong with my daughter (7 years then) that she couldn't just put the regular hitting and teasing past her.

by Anonymousreply 78June 2, 2022 6:44 AM

Well look at the bright side...

If they want to make a live action BABY HUEY movie then the casting would be perfect.

by Anonymousreply 79June 2, 2022 9:05 AM

[quote]The New York Times published this nightmare in all its glory, with pictures! They know the range of reactions it is going to provoke.

I'm convinced there is a cabal of ruthless queens who work in the print and news media who know shit like this is catnip to DL and take pride/pleasure in highlighting it for mass consumption.

by Anonymousreply 80June 2, 2022 9:11 AM

Barron's going to the prom with an MtF?

by Anonymousreply 81June 2, 2022 9:20 AM

I think this could actually work. Her huge chin can outbalance the lack of chin that runs in the Trump family.

by Anonymousreply 82June 2, 2022 9:30 AM

Crystol…ugh.

by Anonymousreply 83June 2, 2022 9:38 AM

“ Around 80% of people with autism function in the intellectually disabled range“ Don’t tell that to the special so called Aspies . They will deny . Autism is genius to them.

by Anonymousreply 84June 2, 2022 1:24 PM

R50, that begs the question of why so many women are baby crazy. Is it because people, especially women, are culturally programmed into thinking this is their destiny? Is it really an evolutionary urge that can't be denied or merely an unhappy person's last ditch effort for happiness and thinking a baby will cure everything?

I'm as liberal as they come but I'm all for forced sterilization until psych tests and such can be performed on wannabe parents.

by Anonymousreply 85June 2, 2022 3:18 PM

Where's Cher when you need her?

by Anonymousreply 86June 2, 2022 3:22 PM

When I was a kid and was forced to go to Sunday school there was a trio of mentally challenged girls who attended. One of them was this girl Barbara and she was a big girl, just like to one in the photo. When things didn't go her way she would have a meltdown. I remember one time one of the other mentally challenged girls took one of Barbara's crayons which sent Barbara went into primal scream mode. She started smashing everything in sight. All the kids had to clear out of the classrooms while the Sunday school teachers tried to calm her down. It was like an elephant stampede. I feel for the parents having to deal with this.

by Anonymousreply 87June 2, 2022 3:30 PM

When I look at Sabrina in OP's post I'm reminded of this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88June 2, 2022 3:32 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89June 2, 2022 3:33 PM

[quote]In the womb when they do the sonogram stuff, if they can detect retardation , autism , mutations or anything thst will cause a hindrance for child or parents, the doctors need to abort the fuck out of it before it’s born

You haven't been keeping up with current events, have you?

by Anonymousreply 90June 2, 2022 3:38 PM

I used to work down the hall from a company who ran group homes for Down's kids. These kids would live in communal homes and learn cooking and other life skills. The employee I befriended there said all of the girls were on birth control pills because they had very strong sex drives but no self-control. She said night time at these homes was just these kids hopping from one bed to another.

by Anonymousreply 91June 2, 2022 3:39 PM

I feel awful for her parents who seem incredibly responsible caring for this human being.

But people want to ban abortion? This is ridiculous

. This poor girl is unable to cope with the basics of life and American society simply cannot afford to care for her. Institutions need to be invested in, expanded, and regulated.

by Anonymousreply 92June 2, 2022 4:02 PM

That's common at group homes, r91. However, the clients can't be placed on birth control against their will. Either a family member who is their conservator makes that decision or they are strongly pressured by a non-conservator family member, but in the end, it's their "right" to be a parent and nobody is allowed to sterilize them or force them on the pill. Enterprising visiting nurses and doctors will make an endometriosis diagnosis so there is a medical reason for birth control that most of the women will agree to.

by Anonymousreply 93June 2, 2022 4:37 PM

R79, I'm thinking more Little Lotta

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94June 2, 2022 4:43 PM

Ewwww

by Anonymousreply 95June 2, 2022 4:51 PM

R92, the problem with expanding institutionalization is that a lot of parents won't choose it. They feel guilty dumping their kid or worry about their safety, with good reason, considering how much theft, assault, and sexual abuse happen in group homes and hospital psych wards.

The girl I worked with who attempted to kill her mom on a regular basis will live at home until her parents die, and then they assume the other daughter will care for her. I unprofessionally hinted to the sister in private that there are other options in addition to home care. Her sister used to assault her when she was a small child, yet she's supposed to be overjoyed to care for her as a hulking, dangerous adult?

by Anonymousreply 96June 2, 2022 4:54 PM

Now why did you have to drag Little Lotta into this?

by Anonymousreply 97June 2, 2022 5:09 PM

[quote] Crystol…ugh.

Yeah, her parents must have had learning disabilities too.

by Anonymousreply 98June 2, 2022 5:24 PM

Isn’t this what chained attics and slop buckets are for?

by Anonymousreply 99June 2, 2022 5:26 PM

R96 here’s hoping the sister puts her foot down, breaks her parents hearts early and they realise they will need to make provisions for their disabled child now.

I know loving parents want the best for their children. But when multiple concussions are the result of every best effort the time has passed.

Governments (worldwide) need to invest in the educations and salaries of carers, therapists, special ed teachers, and wards persons and in safe, modern, open and accountable facilities for our most vulnerable.

by Anonymousreply 100June 2, 2022 5:33 PM

She's avoiding the issue and waiting for them to die, then will probably put her sister in a home. I worry that the parents will be ill in their later years and she won't be able to avoid the conflict that easily.

They are working class and idealistic, so I doubt she'll be able to talk them into making other "provisions." There aren't a lot of options for them to choose from.

by Anonymousreply 101June 2, 2022 5:40 PM

I have a cousin who is developmentally disabled due to oxygen deprivation during her birth. She is of normal size but very headstrong and has a violent temper. She's been coddled by her father such that she's intractable now and has been kicked out of more than one group home due to behavior. So, her very elderly father continues to care for her. I don't know what will happen when he dies. Her brother loves her, but he and his wife have no desire to be caregivers to an intellectually-challenged, psychotically angry child in a grown woman's body. They've already been censured by the extended family for calling the cops on her when she tried to assault her little niece. I applaud them for sticking up for their own defenseless child.

by Anonymousreply 102June 2, 2022 5:51 PM

It's stories like this that make me sympathize with the Miami lady that drowned her autistic son.

by Anonymousreply 103June 2, 2022 5:59 PM

Every now and then a thread comes along that reminds me how much I love DL.

R22 had me howling.

by Anonymousreply 104June 2, 2022 6:01 PM

I hope some of you gals my flashback reference to Dr. Donna Beegle and her scratchy daughter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105June 2, 2022 6:07 PM

Let's keep in mind that autistic people didn't ask to be born that way and it's not a personal affront when they act the way they do.

However, they can be exhausting for everyone and their parents often create their own problems by refusing to accept help and suggestions that would make everyone's lives better. Can't even count how many times I've tried to get parents to be consistent with behavior interventions designed to help them and their children, but no, they always tell me that they know better and that's part of why their kids terrorize everyone. Some of them would rather look like "good people" than be firm with their kids or institutionalize them for the safety of others in their homes.

by Anonymousreply 106June 2, 2022 6:09 PM

This is a terrible story and the stories that other posters have shared about their experiences are incredible. I feel bad for the other kids & siblings that get abused by these kids & then guilted into accepting this treatment.

While I've never had any direct experience (thank god), I remember being at a restaurant one time & this (apparently) autistic kid just sat there & wailed & carried on through a meal while entire family including other children tried to pretend nothing was going on. Everyone in the restaurant stared at them & the staff looked annoyed, but they just sat there in this kind of grim determination to eat their meal without interruption. The whole thing just looked like some hell on earth scenario

by Anonymousreply 107June 2, 2022 6:24 PM

I DEMAND a TLC reality show.

"Simply ... Sabrina"

by Anonymousreply 108June 2, 2022 7:12 PM

I would be happy to babysit her for a night or two.

by Anonymousreply 109June 2, 2022 7:18 PM

Maybe she would thrive with those cattle pressers invented by Temple Grandin.

by Anonymousreply 110June 2, 2022 7:20 PM

I know some apparently autistic kids and they aren’t violent or beast like like this gal. Just very shy.

by Anonymousreply 111June 2, 2022 7:23 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 112June 2, 2022 7:32 PM

R111 Is autistic now an umbrella term for the mentally impaired with behavioural issues that are not generic? Covering everyone from Rain Man to Greta Thunberg to this chick?

by Anonymousreply 113June 2, 2022 8:38 PM

R113, autism is the "queer" for the mentally challenged. It's been rendered useless because if something describes every variation of difference? It actually defines nothing.

by Anonymousreply 114June 2, 2022 9:07 PM

I had severe social anxiety as a kid I wonder if I’d be autistic today.

by Anonymousreply 115June 2, 2022 9:12 PM

Photos with the story show the family has cats. That’s alarming.

by Anonymousreply 116June 2, 2022 10:33 PM

I worked with a doctor who had 3 kids who were "on the spectrum". One of them was much more severe...he was big and violent, and he said they would have to lock him in a cage sometimes to prevent him from attacking the rest of them family.

by Anonymousreply 117June 2, 2022 10:51 PM

It’s too bad but Sarah Huckabee Jr needs to be institutionalized. She’s obviously insane.

Again, another great argument for abortion.

by Anonymousreply 118June 2, 2022 11:28 PM

When I was a resident, a father brought his autistic daughter to the ER - he had wrapped her in electrical tape to keep her from lashing out. He got arrested, of course. Girl was admitted.

by Anonymousreply 119June 3, 2022 12:09 AM

R88 Fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 120June 3, 2022 3:40 AM

[quote]Maybe she would thrive with those cattle pressers invented by Temple Grandin.

R110 You may have meant that as a joke but it's a real possibility. This wouldn't result in the frantic behavior of being tied down or restrained but might relieve the pressure by being gently pressed/hugged.

by Anonymousreply 121June 3, 2022 3:45 AM

This person sounds scary.

by Anonymousreply 122June 3, 2022 3:46 AM

I truly believe that autistic kids/ adults are demon Possessed

by Anonymousreply 123June 3, 2022 3:54 AM

Regifting a child to the lord is repaying the favor for Jesus dying for our sins.

From the New New Testament

1 Patsy 12:25

by Anonymousreply 124June 3, 2022 3:59 AM

This may sound cruel or incredibly naive or both, but would lobotomy be beneficial for some of these people? Make them less agitated?

by Anonymousreply 125June 3, 2022 3:59 AM

Well, I hope these clueless do-gooders are prepared for a lifetime of misery. Because they are surely going to get it.

by Anonymousreply 126June 3, 2022 4:01 AM

I have a feeling that at large percentage of of autism is due to child neglect. Child neglect is such a weird thing because it will happen in these families that seem to have everything going for them on the outside but there is no real interaction with their children and they just never develop. If you don’t talk to your kid or put them in daycare or you fail to nurture and rear them, at all, the result is similar to “autism”

I think a small fraction are born with a generic disorder but the rest are severely neglected by even normal seeming parents.

by Anonymousreply 127June 3, 2022 4:14 AM

I'd pay to see Sabrina stomping over miniaturized sets in a remake of "Attack of the 50-Foot Woman."

by Anonymousreply 128June 3, 2022 4:29 AM

To think that my genes were polluted by your birth is not a very pleasant thought.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129June 3, 2022 4:53 AM

R129 movies used to be so simple and funny and good and true.

by Anonymousreply 130June 3, 2022 8:47 AM

R2 Keep nasty fish out of here.

by Anonymousreply 131June 3, 2022 8:49 AM

R2 I will wait till Sabrina turns 18 to call her a monster, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 132June 3, 2022 8:49 AM

An ugly fuck too

by Anonymousreply 133June 3, 2022 9:18 AM

R117, total monster 👺

by Anonymousreply 134June 3, 2022 9:18 AM

Didn't the late Queen Mother grow up in a castle where there was a beastly spawn locked away for life in a tower?

by Anonymousreply 135June 3, 2022 9:22 AM

R135 Yes they called it Sloth.

by Anonymousreply 136June 3, 2022 9:23 AM

NOPE. Not taking me to hell with you OP.

by Anonymousreply 137June 3, 2022 9:45 AM

I have two friends with autistic kids. The first one was in her mid 20’s when she had her son. He would beat her up when he was a teenager and it was attributed to his raging hormones. He’s in his 30’s now, and docile, with the IQ of a 6yo.

My other friend had her son in her late 30’s. At first glance he seems benign, but look again, and he’s that guy who will someday shoot up a shopping mall and have zero remorse. He’s in his 20’s now and just scary. Mom and dad still truly think he’s misunderstood, and that people are so unfair to their poor sweet autistic kid.

Here’s what both mothers have in common: they were put on bed rest early in the pregnancy. I truly believe neither of these kids were meant to be born. One had placenta previa, and the other had vasa previa. I’d love to see a study of how many bed rest babies were normal. I suspect a whole lot of them have issues.

by Anonymousreply 138June 3, 2022 9:52 AM

Paywalled. Anyone care to copy and paste? TIA

by Anonymousreply 139June 3, 2022 10:12 AM

Maybe little miss Sabrina accidentally took some “Hyde Formula”?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140June 3, 2022 10:22 AM

Is autistic the new term for retarded?

by Anonymousreply 141June 3, 2022 1:02 PM

I’ve been watching Love on the Spectrum and it seems to me there is a huge difference between the Asperger’s types with poor social skills and obsessive interests, who tend to be intelligent at least in some areas, and the extreme ones who throw violent fits, bang their head, and are low IQ. I know that they describe it all as a spectrum…but I don’t think I would appreciate being called autistic if I was on the milder end.

by Anonymousreply 142June 3, 2022 2:03 PM

I am NOT retarded! R141

See r129

by Anonymousreply 143June 3, 2022 6:48 PM

No r125. It's more than a frontal lobe issue.

[quote]I truly believe that autistic kids/ adults are demon Possessed

I truly believe you are a stupidfuck troll.

by Anonymousreply 144June 3, 2022 6:53 PM

[quote]I have a feeling that at large percentage of of autism is due to child neglect.

Failure to thrive, the result of extreme neglect, looks very little like true autism's perserverations, flapping, tip toe walking, spinning, significant speech delays/absence, comprehension deficits, and ongoing sensory processing issues. Asperger's isn't the same as failure to thrive, either.

None of my autistic or Aspie clients were significantly neglected- I see them in home as well as on campus. The ones that are allowed to sit all day and stim do so because they were always withdrawn, not because the parents didn't bother to interact with them. If your kid continually screened you out, you'd probably give up after a while, which is what many frustrated parents do in varying degrees.

Btw, I was a neglected infant who was eventually raised by a stepmother. I did not present as autistic. I seemed more like a diassociative disordered child who eventually started talking more, and by 2nd grade, I talked so much that I got in trouble in class.

by Anonymousreply 145June 3, 2022 7:06 PM

[quote]If you don’t talk to your kid or put them in daycare or you fail to nurture and rear them, at all, the result is similar to “autism”

Then every kid would have autism. I know it seems that way at times, with all the emo kids claiming to be so, but there are plenty of typical kids who've survived day care. Typical kids are "neglected" too by lazy parents.

by Anonymousreply 146June 3, 2022 7:25 PM

I know a woman who is married to her first cousin. She has a boy and a girl. The girl is normal, but her son has severe autism.

by Anonymousreply 147June 3, 2022 7:59 PM

Sabrina....you in danguh, girl....

by Anonymousreply 148June 3, 2022 8:53 PM

I had to attend a virtual disability seminar at work and the woman kept going on about how autistics can be "better than most people at certain things like attention to detail" and stressed that they were not violent people. We also shouldnt use the phrase "new normal" anymore.

Yes, because bashing your head against the brick wall and choking out your mother is totally normal.

by Anonymousreply 149June 3, 2022 9:21 PM

Has she started smearing her feces on the wall yet?

by Anonymousreply 150June 4, 2022 2:03 AM

Most of you have never come across severe autistics. Over half of autistics have low IQ - ie mental retardation. I have taken care of kids who can't speak, can't do anything, make strange squeaking noises, chuck shit around, get violent.

Most "autistics" on twitter and social media do not have autism. They probably have personality disorder.

by Anonymousreply 151June 4, 2022 2:15 AM

R125 is Joseph Kennedy.

by Anonymousreply 152June 4, 2022 2:21 AM

are you sure she's not Hunter Biden's??

by Anonymousreply 153June 4, 2022 2:41 AM

R138 I was put on bed rest for both of my sons. I was also flown on a trauma helicopter while pregnant w/ my youngest due to severe preeclampsia.

Younger son is likely the youngest Fire Lt. in our state. He’s also an EMT. Oldest son is a software engineer/developer in Seattle. Both have stable partners. Both sons were also in daycare.

I was almost 31 when my oldest was born and almost 38 with the younger. When I was 50, I found out that I have a metabolic disorder that causes premature birth.

by Anonymousreply 154June 4, 2022 2:59 AM

R154, so are your kids on the spectrum or not?

by Anonymousreply 155June 4, 2022 3:03 AM

I know this sounds awful but this "kid" is a menace to society.

by Anonymousreply 156June 4, 2022 3:08 AM

R142, you’re an ableist cunt! And you are on AUTISTIC spectrum.

by Anonymousreply 157June 4, 2022 3:30 AM

R145, is a trans borderline personality lying

by Anonymousreply 158June 4, 2022 3:32 AM

Between Sabrina and the Ted Cruz Reface App Fun thread, it's been a pretty good week at DL.

by Anonymousreply 159June 4, 2022 3:33 AM

R155 No.

by Anonymousreply 160June 4, 2022 4:02 AM

Tard bump

by Anonymousreply 161June 4, 2022 6:03 AM

[quote]r145 is a trans borderline personality lying

No, dear, I'm not, but tell yourself whatever you need to because you can't handle that some of us actually work with genuinely autistic clients, and some of us have indeed had a less than stellar start in life due to shitty parenting. My personal experience is one of the reasons that I was drawn to special ed as a career.

by Anonymousreply 162June 4, 2022 6:28 AM

Most disturbing is that the family is shown as having at least one pet, a cat.

WTF is wrong with people?

by Anonymousreply 163June 4, 2022 6:44 AM

R151 Thank you. I'd like to hear more about your experiences.

by Anonymousreply 164June 4, 2022 8:53 AM

[quote]Most disturbing is that the family is shown as having at least one pet, a cat.

WTF is wrong with people?

R163 I ask the same question. Do they 'care too much' or think they can help in their own way? Is there some sort of guilt involved between the parents? An investigative reporter needs to get to the bottom of this.

by Anonymousreply 165June 4, 2022 8:57 AM

I think there is guilt and heavy denial involved. My friend with the autistic child says he is "so good with numbers and interested in her calculus books". The reality is he sits in the corner, hits his head on the wall, and draws numbers on the bedroom wall all day. She even posts pics of the numbers on facebook. There was also disagreement between her and her husband whether to put him on a waitlist for a special school or enroll him into the public school system.

by Anonymousreply 166June 4, 2022 2:39 PM

R138 wondered if a difficult pregnancy may contribute to a child having autism and you get the frau at R154 eager to share her story as if it’s the gold standard. See? I had a difficult pregnancy and my kids are stellar! Good for you, but it doesn’t mean anything in and of itself. There are millions of 40 year olds who have normal babies but statistically, chances are much higher in having a Down syndrome child at that age than someone younger. Yes, frau, you had normal kids, but what are the research findings and stats for difficult pregnancy and autism?

by Anonymousreply 167June 4, 2022 2:50 PM

Abortion should be the first assumption. This insanity that women happen to get pregnant and that dictates bringing a person to this world is so irrational to me. I can’t understand why people see abortion as murder. It is not a person. And giving birth is cruel to both it and society. The only purpose it serves is to satisfy a needy persons hole in their life.

by Anonymousreply 168June 4, 2022 3:09 PM

A lot of autism moms are in denial and out right delusional.

by Anonymousreply 169June 4, 2022 3:11 PM

R169, my sister is a social worker and used to work with parents with an autistic child, helping them access services, etc. She said the hardest part of the job was that the parents in denial about their child.

by Anonymousreply 170June 4, 2022 4:35 PM

"I'm convinced there is a cabal of ruthless queens who work in the print and news media"...

Just these two professions?

by Anonymousreply 171June 4, 2022 4:43 PM

I’d love to hire her as a model at the Hefty Hideaway!

by Anonymousreply 172June 4, 2022 5:14 PM

Perhaps Sabrina can walk the Couture runways with Lens.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173June 4, 2022 5:32 PM

R167 Of course I gave my story. Did you expect me to give someone else’s as my own?

by Anonymousreply 174June 4, 2022 5:33 PM

Just read this story.

My significant experience in the medical field inspires me to say this:

PAPA TOONEY WE HAVE A LOONEY!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 175June 4, 2022 5:44 PM

R154 - can I ask what the metabolic issue was? I was born early so now I'm curious

by Anonymousreply 176June 4, 2022 6:01 PM

[quote]There are millions of 40 year olds who have normal babies but statistically, chances are much higher in having a Down syndrome child at that age than someone younger. Yes, frau, you had normal kids, but what are the research findings and stats for difficult pregnancy and autism?

I don’t thing you quite understand the meaning of “difficult pregnancy”. Down’s Syndrome is a genetic disorder that typically occurs in older mothers, but does not necessarily cause a difficult pregnancy. A “difficult pregnancy” could be due to many factors such as pre-eclampsia, gestational diabetes, preterm labor, hyperemesis gravidarum, or placenta previa… all of which can result in the birth of a normal child if they are managed appropriately.

by Anonymousreply 177June 4, 2022 6:33 PM

All I know is this autism shit was never heard of when I was a kid. Either it's being overdiagnosed, parents sent them away back then or we have genetically inferior offspring being born due to environmental factors and/or delayed childbirth.

by Anonymousreply 178June 4, 2022 6:40 PM

R177 I don’t think you understand what an analogy is. I used the Down syndrome example because one frau’s experience is insignificant. What matters is if there is a pattern found via a legitimate research study. Frau had difficult pregnancies and normal kids. So what? Women are always quick to post their singular birth experiences for a bit of attention.

But do carry on…

by Anonymousreply 179June 4, 2022 6:55 PM

R178 I think there’s a lot of factors at play. I suspect overall increased ages of parents, fertility interventions, poor nutrition, GMO food, chemicals and drugs everywhere (even in tap water), etc all play a part. It definitely is overdiagnosed, though. Sometimes a weird kid is just a weird kid. Most autistic people are intellectually disabled.

by Anonymousreply 180June 4, 2022 6:59 PM

[quote]All I know is this autism shit was never heard of when I was a kid. Either it's being overdiagnosed, parents sent them away back then or we have genetically inferior offspring being born due to environmental factors and/or delayed childbirth.

In the old days, these freaks were locked in an attic and never spoken of again.

by Anonymousreply 181June 4, 2022 7:05 PM

I didn't hear about autism until I was a teenager. I met a family whose daughter was my age. She wasn't verbal, but she was not violent at all. She was an only child, and her parents thought that the condition had been caused by vaccines. This was the early 90s.

My mom's next door neighbors have a son with autism. He only says a few words. He's not violent, but he sneaks out of his house a lot. Since the age of 9, he has had a habit of running into neighbors' houses (he seems to pick one a random) and locking the door behind him. (He's fascinated with locks.) He did it that to my mom's house, when she was outdoors gardening, leaving her locked out of her house. A couple of times his parents had to go knocking on doors, looking for their son once they realized he'd snuck out of the house again. When he was about 12, he ran across the street to a neighbor's house, and entered the house. My 20-something brother (caucasian) saw him and followed him into the house, caught him, and started pulling him towards the door to leave the house. At that point, at the resident of the house, who had been sleeping on the couch, woke up. He saw my white brother trying to drag the hispanic boy out of his house, and he asked my brother, "Is that your kid?". My brother said "no" and managed to get the kid out of the house and back home to his parents before it got any more awkward. Now that this kid is 15 years old with a stocky build, he's going to cause more alarm when he bursts into strangers' houses. Some neighbors have called the police in the past over this behavior. This kid has a fraternal twin sister who is not on the spectrum.

by Anonymousreply 182June 4, 2022 8:52 PM

The parents of that kid are assholes, R182. He’ll enter the wrong house and end up getting shot.

by Anonymousreply 183June 4, 2022 8:57 PM

They're not assholes. They're overwhelmed. They had to install an alarm on their doors and locks to lock the door so that it cannot be opened from the inside. (That's dangerous; what if there's a fire in the house?). It's hard to keep an eye on a child 24/7. You expect to do it when they're between the ages of 2 to 5, but after that, you get a break if the kid is neurotypical. If the kid is on the spectrum, you won't ever get a break.

by Anonymousreply 184June 4, 2022 9:02 PM

I've written about this before here - a friend of mine fostered then adopted twin boys who are nearly 14 now. One is shy but not overly, the other has extreme shyness and takes quite a long time to warm up to people.

When my friend first took the kids in, the very shy boy didn't talk to any adults aside from my friend and his social worker. Both kids are good students, the more normal twin has friends and is sociable once he's comfortable, but the other kid mostly keeps to himself unless he knows people well. He has interests which he pursues and enjoys and has a friend or two, but is no where near as comfortable in social settings as his brother.

Both boys are nice and thoughtful, neither are loud or have outbursts/meltdowns. The very shy one is actually quite sweet natured and volunteers with his mom to walk dogs from the humane society which he loves. He doesn't have an autism diagnosis, but given how withdrawn he can be I sometimes wonder if he's on the spectrum, or maybe that's just how he is and his difficult early years made his issues worse.

by Anonymousreply 185June 4, 2022 9:07 PM

R179 Has a pattern been found? I didn’t see any cited studies. Does this come from your imagination or vast experience in the field?

I’m a recently retired social worker w/ 30 years of experience. One third to one half of my caseload consisted of people with autism. Many of them had been involved in studies at the UC Davis Mind Institute.

Do tell.

by Anonymousreply 186June 4, 2022 9:30 PM

R179 What you failed to grasp is that I provided a singular example of how a pregnancy with multiple issues (geriatric pregnancy, pre-eclampsia, RDS, pneumothorax, PDA, metabolic disorder) can turn out well. There was no attempt at generalization. It went over your head.

by Anonymousreply 187June 4, 2022 9:46 PM

Is OCD on the spectrum? I agree with the above poster about how it either wasn't diagnosed or didn't exist when I was a kid but there were plenty of kids in my neighborhood who would have fit the description

by Anonymousreply 188June 4, 2022 10:33 PM

R187 The original post at R138 expressed an interest in a study for bed rest pregnancies and autism. You gave your personal example of a healthy outcome. What was the point? That you (and millions of others) have had healthy children from difficult pregnancies? Well, duh. Modern medicine has improved outcomes.

The question is not whether difficult pregnancies always result in autism (obviously not), but whether autism can be linked with difficult pregnancies.

by Anonymousreply 189June 4, 2022 10:38 PM

R182 Interesting story. The fact that the boy has a twin adds to the mystery. Studies have been done on the numerous incidents of one twin being 'normal' and the other diagnosed with schizophrenia. Perhaps the boy falls somewhere in that spectrum.

by Anonymousreply 190June 4, 2022 10:42 PM

And the Republicans want to ban abortion? Hmm.....

by Anonymousreply 191June 4, 2022 10:51 PM

My my. Isn’t she simply bovine?

by Anonymousreply 192June 5, 2022 12:03 AM

R189 I provided an example of how two pregnancies with multiple issues can turn out well. He expressed an interest in bed rest and autism. I was on bed rest with both pregnancies. All he/she had was an “interest” where I had real life examples with two pregnancies. Interest vs reality. No links/articles/journals were provided. I had not considered a causal relationship between bed rest and autism. I’ve done a cursory google search and I can’t find anything.

by Anonymousreply 193June 5, 2022 2:35 AM

I don’t understand why they keep referring to this she-beast as autistic, when she’s clearly a retard.

by Anonymousreply 194June 5, 2022 2:48 AM

R194, interchangeable.

by Anonymousreply 195June 5, 2022 3:41 AM

Abort them in utero then sterilize the parents who make these freaks so it’s not repeated. The Adam Lanzas of the world are better off not being born versus the hell they endure and create for others. His mom ignored him to go booze it up at local bars while he was given endless video games and guns to fuck around with to keep him “quiet” . He resented her volunteering at the local elementary school so he offed her and the kids he found to be a threat. As a “civilized” society, we need to cut our losses and stop bringing Z level humans into the world. Autistic Asperger’s Downs all get aborted in utero, then w figure out a way to detect pedophiles before they strike.

by Anonymousreply 196June 5, 2022 4:28 AM

You can't abort them, because often symptoms don't become obvious until a child is one or two years old. Sometimes a bright, engaging child will exceed all the developmental milestones and then suddenly regress and lose their speech progress. It's like the child's personality disappears overnight.

by Anonymousreply 197June 5, 2022 5:28 AM

R197, not really true. People think that, but when researchers went back and looked at earlier film of the kids as babies, there were earlier signs of autism. It's just that babies are little crying blobs, so most people don't recognize the signs of autism in little beings that don't talk and scream a lot when they're normal.

That said, I haven't heard of an in utero test for autism--not enough is known about it, though the old sperm study seems pretty solid.

by Anonymousreply 198June 5, 2022 5:50 AM

Downs people are (generally) pleasant and can (often) take care of themselves. Seems churlish to prevent their existences. The “bad” aka retarded autists like the “person” featured in this article? I think it’s better for all involved if that had been averted.

by Anonymousreply 199June 5, 2022 6:46 AM

R189 Autism is not linked to "difficult pregnancies". (itself a meaningless term, as was addressed by another poster).

Autism is caused by genetic defects on certain genes. In fact, there are tests now available to test in utero for these specific defects.

by Anonymousreply 200June 5, 2022 8:36 AM

Can someone copy and paste OP's article? Don't have a subscription to NYT. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 201June 5, 2022 8:38 AM

R181 In the old old days they were dropped off the side of a mountain.

by Anonymousreply 202June 5, 2022 8:43 AM

I’m Glad you admitted that autism is a defect r200

by Anonymousreply 203June 5, 2022 12:44 PM

OP right. Barron love Sabrina. Barron want Sabrina. She tremendous.

by Anonymousreply 204June 5, 2022 12:49 PM

R203 I have admitted nothing. It is difficulty to convey scientific knowledge to certain people, who simply don't understand "genetics" "genes" and obviously genetic defects/mutations.

Please read up on basic biology to further understand the concept of genetic mutations.

by Anonymousreply 205June 5, 2022 12:49 PM

“ genes" and obviously genetic defects/mutations”

Thanks again for confirming 👍

by Anonymousreply 206June 5, 2022 12:53 PM

[quote]"genes" and obviously genetic defects/mutations.

They must be tied to gigantism...geez. Why is she so humongous.

by Anonymousreply 207June 5, 2022 1:06 PM

[quote]I don’t understand why they keep referring to this she-beast as autistic, when she’s clearly a retard.

She's not a retard.

A retard is more in line with being what Trump's son is.

by Anonymousreply 208June 5, 2022 1:20 PM

All joking aside, this girl will have to be put in a facility. She's dangerous and is going kill someone.

I can't read the article as I don't have a subscription.

by Anonymousreply 209June 5, 2022 1:50 PM

R209- Use an alternative browser and sign up.

I just tried and it said "I'm out of articles" This was the only one I read.

You nailed it. After reading it, its worse than you imagined.

She is going to kill someone- 100%.

I feel horribly for her parents. At moment is sounds like is at least away at a school that took her crazy ass.

by Anonymousreply 210June 5, 2022 2:08 PM

Thanks R210 but it's not letting me read. Wants me to subscribe. I hate that shit.

by Anonymousreply 211June 5, 2022 2:18 PM

This is a reality of adopting kids. After that, no wonder many gays prefer surrogacy.

by Anonymousreply 212June 5, 2022 2:23 PM

The parents finally found a place for that mega-sized monster.

I wonder have many animals they have buried in their backyard, pretty sure she's killed a few cats.

by Anonymousreply 213June 5, 2022 2:24 PM

It works for me, R211. I switched from Safari to Chrome and I'm able to read the article.

by Anonymousreply 214June 5, 2022 2:25 PM

Adoptions are not always a perfect solutions for barren couples. You really don't know what you are getting.

I have a family member who was adopted, the biological parents were both alcoholics and so is he. His adoptive parents, both now dead, did their best to raise him, but they spoiled him. I'm surprised this man is not homeless, the guy is now in his 50s and a total mess. He could never hold down a decent job, last I heard he was working as an orderly in a hospital. He lives with a longterm GF. This woman has the patience of a saint. Not sure what she sees in him. He's not violent, but he is an alcoholic, he's extremely lazy and unfocused.

by Anonymousreply 215June 5, 2022 2:26 PM

I finally got to read it. They willingly adopted a baby whose biological parents were "mentally disabled"? Dipshits.

The parents should have been sterilized in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 216June 5, 2022 2:52 PM

Adoption is a crapshoot as both Bette and Joan found out.

by Anonymousreply 217June 5, 2022 2:52 PM

This thread had REAL promise of being a new DL legend. But the infestation of “me too” mental health fraus who flocked here to spew their diagnosis’ and “experiences” was inevitable I suppose. Nothing brings out the exhaustive crazies on DL like a topic that skirts some medical issue that all the lonely shut ins lurking here can jump in on to projects and provide long winded pontifications on “the REAL problem”, followed by their relationship to and experiences with said topic.

by Anonymousreply 218June 5, 2022 3:06 PM

Sabrina will always be able to find employment as a bell ringer in the church.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219June 5, 2022 5:17 PM

She's a monster!

by Anonymousreply 220June 5, 2022 11:08 PM

I need daily Sabrina updates from the New York Times.

"The lunch lady handed Sabrina her milk carton with the wrong hand. Sabrina fell to the floor of the cafeteria, snuffling and grunting. It took a SWAT team to get her out."

by Anonymousreply 221June 6, 2022 1:34 AM

R219 Or as a “lady” wrestler. Sabrina can change her name to Maurissa Tillet and become famous. She has a body made for body slamming and a face that can handle some punches.

by Anonymousreply 222June 6, 2022 6:05 AM

Sabrina the Giant would also work as her wrestling name.

by Anonymousreply 223June 6, 2022 6:08 AM

If times get too lean, she could always find work assisting a mad scientist.

by Anonymousreply 224June 6, 2022 6:41 AM

The height thing is interesting. Obviously Baron Trump is strangely tall. I used to know an autistic kid my son's age. Both were tall and skinny. My son is not insanely tall, but has always been one of the taller kids in school. The last time I saw the autistic kid, he was a head taller than my son. We're talking freak show tall. Is this a thing, or just a coincidence?

by Anonymousreply 225June 6, 2022 12:08 PM

Autism is a defective mutation

by Anonymousreply 226June 6, 2022 3:19 PM

[quote]The lunch lady handed Sabrina her milk carton with the wrong hand. Sabrina fell to the floor of the cafeteria, snuffling and grunting.

Last week went so much better, esp. Thursday's as Thursday's lunch lady fixded her cheeseburger!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227June 6, 2022 9:17 PM

R225, can you just give us an estimated height of this person? Just say, "I knew a person with autism and he was 6--feet--whatever". We really don't need to know your son's height; it doesn't matter.

by Anonymousreply 228June 6, 2022 11:05 PM

R228 That’s what annoyed me about the frau upthread who talked about her difficult pregnancies. They can never express a thought without pointlessly inserting their crotchfruit in it.

by Anonymousreply 229June 6, 2022 11:29 PM

At first I thought he was walking his dog. Then I realized, it was his date.

by Anonymousreply 230June 7, 2022 12:42 AM

STFU R218, so what if posters here wanted to add their own experiences with autistic people and autistic children.

Obviously there are many different levels of this disorder. There are some autistics who are not as violent as the behemoth featured in The NY Times article, while others have tried to kill their teachers, parents, siblings and their pets.

You brought nothing to this conversation other than acting like a smarmy little whiny bitch. Go fuck yourself.

by Anonymousreply 231June 7, 2022 12:54 AM

She needs Kim Richards to straighten her out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232June 7, 2022 2:08 AM

I worked with a woman who had a Down's son and it pretty much ruined her life. He wasn't able to go into a group home so he was still living with her in her 60s and she pretty much had no life outside of caring for him. She only worked a few hours a week and would talk about her dreams of how she wanted to teach but her life didn't work out.

I was relieved when she moved because it made me sad. He would have screaming tantrums and wasn't functional enough to have a job like doing shopping trolleys or anything, so she was stuck with him 90% of the time.

Thank god I'm gay and child averse.

by Anonymousreply 233June 7, 2022 2:49 AM

Bernice PUT HER BACK!!!

by Anonymousreply 234June 7, 2022 2:52 AM

I’ll take a downs kid over autistic

by Anonymousreply 235June 7, 2022 4:25 AM

The cunt I knew from high school who was down with the syndrome would do shit like pick scabs off herself and eat them. Ew no thanks

by Anonymousreply 236June 7, 2022 4:43 AM

[quote]I’ll take a downs kid over autistic

Same - it would probably be easier to drown.

by Anonymousreply 237June 7, 2022 4:44 AM

I’m glad I had an abortion!

by Anonymousreply 238June 7, 2022 3:20 PM

Tonight on "Suddenly ... Sabrina":

When a supermarket cashier smiles at Sabrina "wrong," Sabrina begins grunting and throwing an endcap of mayonnaise at startled shoppers.

At home, she colors with pencils.

by Anonymousreply 239June 7, 2022 7:54 PM

^^ My king

by Anonymousreply 240June 7, 2022 8:01 PM

R239…*chef’s kiss*

I needed this; thank you.

by Anonymousreply 241June 7, 2022 8:14 PM

Did she accept Barron's invitation? Will his father chauffeur the cute kids to the prom?

by Anonymousreply 242June 7, 2022 10:32 PM

Vile miss piggy joke stealing cunt Amy Shumer has an autistic husband and kid. She can’t handle it so she has a live in nanny who basically raises this spawn. She’s worse than autistic since she’s not even “on the spectrum” yet acts retarded and looks it. Of course this ugly bitch is making her name known for supporting “all women” IE an abuser (Amber Heard) instead of supporting abuse victims (Johnny Depp) .

by Anonymousreply 243June 8, 2022 1:30 AM

R233 Your post broke my heart.

by Anonymousreply 244June 8, 2022 1:53 AM

R243, is unhinged

by Anonymousreply 245June 8, 2022 2:03 AM

OP, I don't understand why Barron Trump was dragged into your thread. Sabrina's story and her parents are enough topic dynamite. I have a nephew who has been diagnosed 'on the spectrum' which I know nothing about but am very curious.

Thank you for the thread, OP, lots of information here. But maybe Barron - and your opinion of him - deserves its own thread.

by Anonymousreply 246June 8, 2022 2:08 AM

Does anyone remember this TV movie from 1979? I watched it alone when I was 9 years-old and found it deeply disturbing. The plate-spinning autistic boy was so upsetting to watch. And the parents lived through a nightmare. I’ll never forget the father bursting into a back room at the institution they were visiting to find kids strapped to chairs and locked in cabinets. This was all highly upsetting to my earnest young gayling sensibility.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247June 8, 2022 2:19 AM

^ I read the book.

by Anonymousreply 248June 8, 2022 4:42 AM

R246 I dragged Barron into it to create tasteless mean snark and attention grabbing. I admit it's not everyone's cup of tea, even my own, in society. But this is DL.

by Anonymousreply 249June 8, 2022 7:54 AM

Barron should be left alone. He's a kid. Look at who his parents are, that's punishment enough.

by Anonymousreply 250June 8, 2022 6:29 PM

I am the one who posted about the strangely tall autistic kid and my somewhat tall son. They are both sixteen now and it must have been three or four years ago when I last saw the autistic kid. I don't know how tall he was but since I have to guess, I will say 6'6".

by Anonymousreply 251June 9, 2022 6:02 PM

While I understand the outrage of those posters who are appalled that DL would make such hideous comments about "a child," I hereby postulate that any family members who are combing DL have other issues to examine. That said (#pointlessbitchery).... Are we shure that this ISN'T Barron(ess) Trump?

by Anonymousreply 252June 9, 2022 6:44 PM

R252 I will cower with embarrassment for the rest of my life over "shure." WTF.

by Anonymousreply 253June 9, 2022 7:18 PM

I eat old autistic peoples excrement.

by Anonymousreply 254June 10, 2022 2:50 AM

Block R254, I didnt write that

by Anonymousreply 255June 10, 2022 2:25 PM

Bump for more of the fabulous Sabrinazilla!

by Anonymousreply 256June 14, 2022 3:36 AM

Let's hope she doesn't escape the group home, find her way back to her parents house, then murder them and the cat!

Boom! Boom! Boom!

by Anonymousreply 257June 14, 2022 10:19 PM

R257 I can see her tearing through her restraints, and shoving the terrified nurses out of the way as she barrels her way through the locked door. Sabrina is going home.

by Anonymousreply 258June 14, 2022 11:16 PM

RIDING THE BUS WITH MY SISTER 2- SABRINA”S FURY!!!

by Anonymousreply 259June 15, 2022 2:24 AM

Rosie's retard was so cheerful.

by Anonymousreply 260June 15, 2022 6:22 AM

I’d rather watch Sabrina’s Fury. I imagine she’d be like the character Shane from Degrassi after he jumped off a bridge and became a tard. He kept saying “I’m gonna kick you in the head” to people

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261June 15, 2022 6:35 PM

Tonight on "Suddenly ... Sabrina":

Angered by a crossing guard who is letting the children across the street "wrong," Sabrina falls to the ground, howls, and pelts the crossing guard with her own feces.

At home, she eats a slice of pizza.

by Anonymousreply 262June 17, 2022 2:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!