Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Carny (1980)

Starring Jody Foster, Gary Busey and Robbie Robertson with Meg Foster!

Never heard of it as any cult classic. Boy, 1980 in this flick looks like so oldie worldie. Might as well be a 1930s American or end of the Weimar flick.

I love carnies! Jody's character knew what to do! I should have given my boy cherry to a hot skinny sleazy hung carny. I wanted to!

Have you ever heard of Carny? If so, have you seen it? First here's the trailer. Then a link to the entire film and it's not a bad copy of it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 1, 2022 10:50 PM

full movie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 1, 2022 9:06 PM

why is the video so wobbly?

by Anonymousreply 2June 1, 2022 9:09 PM

Oh you're right. I hadn't noticed. I think it comes and goes. I watched a copy I downloaded. Sorry!

by Anonymousreply 3June 1, 2022 9:11 PM

I watched it once in the early 80s when it was on HBO. I don't remember anything about it.

by Anonymousreply 4June 1, 2022 9:13 PM

Goodness gracious, I found another 80s movie about carnies, Two Moon Junction.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 1, 2022 9:21 PM

You’re on Datalounge and never heard of Two Moon Junction? Turn in your gay card

by Anonymousreply 6June 1, 2022 9:41 PM

Does it really show hard on like this in the movie? Rated???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 1, 2022 9:44 PM

R7 that's a hard on? turn in your gay card!

by Anonymousreply 8June 1, 2022 10:48 PM

does she get touched by one?

by Anonymousreply 9June 1, 2022 10:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!