Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Eldergays: Who was hotter: Robert Redford or Paul Newman?

Robert Redford was objectively more handsome, but I think I prefer Paul Newman. Were these two categorized together?

by Anonymousreply 21May 29, 2022 7:23 PM

Robert Redford

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 29, 2022 2:43 AM

Paul Newman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 29, 2022 2:43 AM

redford... better looking, better hair, and a much sexier body, that hairy chest! whew!.. newman had the chiseled face and those blue eyes, but nothing else...

by Anonymousreply 3May 29, 2022 2:44 AM

Redford for the body hair

by Anonymousreply 4May 29, 2022 2:49 AM

Then why is Paul Newman winning my poll?

by Anonymousreply 5May 29, 2022 2:50 AM

They were both blue eyed matinee idols. Newman was the better actor. I thought he was better looking too.

by Anonymousreply 6May 29, 2022 2:54 AM

Vivian Vance

by Anonymousreply 7May 29, 2022 2:57 AM

I think Robert Redford was much better looking. He was the ultimate Ken doll. However, Newman had a lot more sex appeal. There was something dangerous about Newman that made him very sexy. Redford, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 8May 29, 2022 3:00 AM

Newman was kind of small guy. Robert Redford was a big hunk, that hair, that chest, those eyes. YUMMY

by Anonymousreply 9May 29, 2022 3:02 AM

Newman was sexier. Redford was prettier.

by Anonymousreply 10May 29, 2022 3:04 AM

When Hubbell was drunk I wanted him to end up in my bed. That scene where he is sitting in her bed... OH MY

by Anonymousreply 11May 29, 2022 3:04 AM

That scene where Hubbell is in his naval uniform, sitting drunk, eyes closed, at the bar. That image seared into my brain instantly.

by Anonymousreply 12May 29, 2022 7:38 AM

"Robert Redford was a big hunk"

No, dear.

I've seen Robert Redford in real life.

Even in high heeled cowboy boots and the world's fluffiest toupee he was barely 5'9".

I voted for Newman.

But I never saw him in person so the illusion remains unbroken.

by Anonymousreply 13May 29, 2022 8:59 AM

R11... i so so hear you! that scene where he is passed out on bed and only that white sheet is covering his lower body and you that glorious hairy sexy chest shown off! jack off material for me for many years now! and then to think that ole Katie (streisand) actually gets him to unknowing screw her is just so erotic and wickedly hot!...

Of course in my dirty mind, I always fantasize about Katie's "loser" wimpy friend played by a young James woods, had his way with the ultimate frat boy pretty boy stud hubbell.. Like he starts house sitting for Katie when she was gone somewhere and Hubbell would frequently stay there when he was in town and james woods character Frankie would "drug" hubbell and literally have his way with him every time unbeknownst to hubbell!....

by Anonymousreply 14May 29, 2022 12:57 PM

Newman is sexier by far.

by Anonymousreply 15May 29, 2022 5:12 PM

Although Redford is classically handsome, Newman radiated more heat.

by Anonymousreply 16May 29, 2022 5:13 PM

I’m convinced that Redford wears a wig. My friend says no way, he’s just lucky with his hair. Is there any definite proof that he does or doesn’t?

by Anonymousreply 17May 29, 2022 5:16 PM

Newman had chicken legs.

by Anonymousreply 18May 29, 2022 5:35 PM

Does Boris Johnson wear a wig? Maybe they have the same hair genetics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 29, 2022 5:35 PM

R18... newman had a chicken body frankly, not a hair on it either it seems... if newman didn't have those eyes, i think he would look kind of dweebish..

true masculine beauty? 2 words: steve reeves...

by Anonymousreply 20May 29, 2022 7:20 PM

Paul Newman was gorgeous into old age, He was probably the most handsome old fart ever.

by Anonymousreply 21May 29, 2022 7:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!