Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

CNN’s Boris Sanchez Is On The Market!

According to LPSG:

So apparently, from what I heard from a girl I know, there is a bumble account for him that is verified meaning he MAY now be on the market and not with his wife any longer (it was in straight Bumble so calm your pucker holes there LMAO) my friend swiped right and he swiped right but she unmatched because despite it being verified, she didn’t believe it was really him as the person used all professional CNN shots in the profile. So if anybody who lives in the DC metro (DMV) area has female friends on Bumble ask if they can confirm. I mean when Jim Acosta divorced his wife, it was a big deal in DC and got press coverage in the DC newspapers so I would have assumed some coverage speaking he’s the hottest journalist on TV now but I haven’t seen anything. At the same time I find it hard to believe a verified profile would stay up that long and he not realize it was up there if it wasn’t really him. Just saying….

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 3, 2022 6:44 PM

If he’s straight then why are we supposed to give a damn?

by Anonymousreply 1May 13, 2022 2:49 AM

Painted on hair, hard pass- or should I say soft.

by Anonymousreply 2May 13, 2022 2:56 AM

I agree with R1. Yes, he's gorgeous but if he's straight - why do we care about his dating life?

by Anonymousreply 3May 13, 2022 2:57 AM

R3, to get dick pix.

by Anonymousreply 4May 13, 2022 3:43 AM

His Instagram is so fucking hot. That body!!!

by Anonymousreply 5May 13, 2022 3:43 AM

I just saw Boris on CNN reporting on hurricane damage from Florida. Tight black t-shirt and black jeans. No wedding band. HOT. Showed him standing on a pile of rubble, side profile, in all his glory.

by Anonymousreply 6October 3, 2022 6:35 PM

I randomly added him on Facebook a few years ago and he accepted. I didn’t expect that as his friend list seemed kinda small at the time. Fantasized about him one too many times. God, please be at least bi!!!!🙏🏽

by Anonymousreply 7October 3, 2022 6:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!