Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tom Cruise at the MI premiere

Not that bad. He'll turn 60 this summer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54November 27, 2022 4:59 PM

MI?

by Anonymousreply 1May 8, 2022 12:52 AM

This is Top Gun, not Mission Impossible, dear.

Put the drinks down, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2May 8, 2022 12:53 AM

He looks like Amy McGrath now, who also happens to be a fighter pilot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 8, 2022 12:55 AM

Shes way better looking than him R3.

by Anonymousreply 4May 8, 2022 12:56 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 8, 2022 1:13 AM

He’ll be doing Mission Impossible movies well into his 70s. Why? Because Scientology says so. They’ve gave him powers that surpass normal human beings.

He really believes he’s immortal.

by Anonymousreply 6May 8, 2022 1:13 AM

From last fall

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 8, 2022 1:14 AM

I know, I know. Top Gun, not MI.

by Anonymousreply 8May 8, 2022 1:20 AM

So that's the "settling" they talk about?

by Anonymousreply 9May 8, 2022 1:21 AM

He looks good at OP

by Anonymousreply 10May 8, 2022 1:22 AM

Bad. Bad.

by Anonymousreply 11May 8, 2022 1:25 AM

He should have never had plastic surgery done.

It always ruins the originality of one’s face.

He looks cartoonish now.

by Anonymousreply 12May 8, 2022 1:37 AM

The swelling (or bloat) went down.

by Anonymousreply 13May 8, 2022 7:27 AM

He's a terrifying human being. He's clearly insane.

by Anonymousreply 14May 8, 2022 7:31 AM

Are we sure it wasn’t just weight gain? He looks fat in the baseball photos.

by Anonymousreply 15May 8, 2022 7:32 AM

He looks good to me. I met him when I was 13 he looks similar. I’m 29 now

by Anonymousreply 16May 8, 2022 7:52 AM

Sad last days.

by Anonymousreply 17May 8, 2022 8:41 AM

It's called aging, Chunky in the face, jowly, etc. It happens. I'm 58 fit and trim, I'm very active each day, walk, hike, swim, bike, and I eat right, but I do know some guys that add weight, get Puffy. That's life. Tom Cruise is aging, he's human too. Comparison: former Saints coach Sean Peyton and I are the same age, he's still cute, but Chunky. It happens. :-)

by Anonymousreply 18May 8, 2022 9:35 AM

Playing a spy or pilot at This age? He’s as narcissistic as Madonna

by Anonymousreply 19May 8, 2022 9:51 AM

You can clearly see in the first picture that his two front teeth are veneers and the dentist did a lousy job bc it's so obvious.

by Anonymousreply 20May 8, 2022 11:30 AM

what’s the problem with Miles Teller again? He looks pretty good here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 10, 2022 12:51 AM

Amazing he made it so far with so little talent and a face only a mother could love.

by Anonymousreply 22May 10, 2022 1:03 AM

You can take the slow, backward, on-the-spectrum, angry and egotistical boy out of the trailer,

But you can't keep the trailer out of his face.

by Anonymousreply 23May 10, 2022 1:15 AM

He looks like Ellen Travolta.

by Anonymousreply 24May 10, 2022 1:32 AM

Asexual, devoid of any charisma at all despite his goofy smile.

by Anonymousreply 25May 10, 2022 1:37 AM

True r25. I can't imagine Tom Cruise having sex with anyone, male or female.

by Anonymousreply 26May 10, 2022 6:18 AM

But wrestling with someone, I can imagine that.

by Anonymousreply 27May 10, 2022 6:25 AM

Not bad for 60. I guess the fillers either went down or he had some of it dissolved (you can do that, btw).

The tan helps, too.

by Anonymousreply 28May 10, 2022 7:56 AM

He’s a multi layered lasagne.

by Anonymousreply 29May 10, 2022 8:22 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30May 15, 2022 9:43 PM

He was always plagued by loose pecs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31May 16, 2022 12:05 PM

Looks great for 60

by Anonymousreply 32May 16, 2022 1:34 PM

He looks good for his age, unlike Madge who is only 4 years older than him.

by Anonymousreply 33May 16, 2022 1:44 PM

[QUOTE] Amazing he made it so far with so little talent and a face only a mother could love.

Inane comment of the morning.

by Anonymousreply 34May 16, 2022 1:45 PM

I watched a documentary about Tom Cruise this morning, that my Son wanted me to watch. I didn't realize that he does ALL his own stunts. He flies all manner of of aircraft and he climbed the Burj Khalifa, too. This documentary is 6 rs old, so he may not do as much now, but its kind of incredible. He always has seemed driven, even before Scientology. I do think he is a bona fide movie star, and I don't think there's another star like him. Even though he's been connected and married to some beautiful Woman, none of those relationships worked out and I wonder if its all because of Scientology? He.seems like he'd be hard to live with.

by Anonymousreply 35November 27, 2022 1:27 AM

[quote] He should have never had plastic surgery done. It always ruins the originality of one’s face.

His "original" face already had a lot of plastic surgery.

Around 6:05, it shows his chin implant, which was a huge game changer for him, looks-wise. His previous profile (chin) was pretty weak before the implant. Lorry Hill shows the profile comparison photos at different angles, but the difference is clear, IMO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36November 27, 2022 1:39 AM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37November 27, 2022 1:46 AM

The man in this photo has Gay written all over him. And that's not an insult either. But he needs to come out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38November 27, 2022 1:48 AM

[quote]I didn't realize that he does ALL his own stunts. He flies all manner of of aircraft and he climbed the Burj Khalifa, too.

Bruce Jenner won a gold medal in the decathlon. Men who are insecure or uncomfortable with their sexuality or about being male sometimes go to extreme lengths to show how masculine they are.

by Anonymousreply 39November 27, 2022 1:53 AM

He looks fantastic for 60.

Such a shame about the clams.

by Anonymousreply 40November 27, 2022 2:02 AM

Why, he’s so lively! He could play a great Tin Man! I can picture it now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 27, 2022 2:06 AM

Yeah, its obvious he's had a chin implant and other surgeries, but I didn't realize how bad his looks have gotten until just looking at R37's post. He looks like he's drinking a lot. He was very handsome in his prime though, especially after he had the chin implant. Nicole Kidman and Katie Holmes did seem to be in love with him at some point, though. Was he pretending the whole time? That's a lot of acting ( around the clock) if he was. Not long after he and KH had their Daughter, something happened. Enough to keep him from getting any custody or visitation with the child. He does seem hyper masculine, as R39 said. I wonder if he and David Miscavige cooked something up and she suddenly wised up. Everything about him is weird.

by Anonymousreply 42November 27, 2022 2:09 AM

😂😂^^ He is kind of looking like that!

by Anonymousreply 43November 27, 2022 2:11 AM

So all of the lower jaw procedures he had over the years, is now settling with age? Is that why he looks so puffy and heavy facially?

by Anonymousreply 44November 27, 2022 2:21 AM

The photo at R37 looks like normal aging, which is good, IMO. He's ~ 60 years old, what's he supposed to look like? Not everybody can age like Paul Rudd.

by Anonymousreply 45November 27, 2022 2:23 AM

I guess you're right R45, he doesn't look.. I really don't know how to word it.

by Anonymousreply 46November 27, 2022 2:31 AM

Tom lost his mind with Scientology about 20 years ago. Leah Remani (sic) said that Tom was a sweet , funny guy before he became fully brainwashed. Sad . Tom is very talented and a true star

by Anonymousreply 47November 27, 2022 5:27 AM

He looks like shit.

by Anonymousreply 48November 27, 2022 5:50 AM

He reminds me of Joan Crawford… all this, I do it for my fans, my fans made me stuff. But then you also get a sense that he has this deadly serious side behind the scenes that’s not pretty.

by Anonymousreply 49November 27, 2022 6:32 AM

"A deadly serious side that's not pretty". That's what it seems like to me too. I like many of his movies but I can't help thinking he's a nightmare in private.

by Anonymousreply 50November 27, 2022 7:15 AM

R50, most severely brainwashed people are seething inside . Tom has no control over his life . He is fully owned by Scientology

by Anonymousreply 51November 27, 2022 1:42 PM

[quote]He looks like Amy McGrath now, who also happens to be a fighter pilot.

Hmmmm... have we ever seen them together in the same room?

by Anonymousreply 52November 27, 2022 2:26 PM

60, yes. But various parts of him are considerably younger.

by Anonymousreply 53November 27, 2022 2:52 PM

R51, I see the same in deeply entrenched 12 step members.

by Anonymousreply 54November 27, 2022 4:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!