Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Keith Papini has filed for divorce.

He is now official available, guys. I think he needs our love.

by Anonymousreply 10April 25, 2022 6:19 PM

who?

by Anonymousreply 1April 23, 2022 10:35 PM

Sherri's husband

by Anonymousreply 2April 23, 2022 11:13 PM

Nobody wants that busted ass face.

by Anonymousreply 3April 24, 2022 12:08 AM

This story is so bizarre and so out there.

For those of you in the back, this is what a true, psycho cunt acts like.

What I don’t understand is why she had to do all of this to cheat on her husband.

She could have fucked this other dude every now and then, by having him drive/fly up to her hood, while her husband was working. Instead, she abandoned her family for 3 weeks and wasted taxpayer money with an all out hunt for a missing white chick who’s nuts.

Does anyone here remember that other white girl who did the same thing, many years before Sherri? She disappeared 2 weeks or a few months prior to her wedding because she had cold feet, and didn’t have the balls to break up with the guy.

WTF is going on with these women???

Oh, and Sherri fucked up. Keith was a great catch for her neck of the woods, and seemed to be a decent father. She claimed to her lover that he (Keith) was abusing her. Now this may very well be accurate, but who is going to believe her now, after BS-ing the fuck out of the entire country?

Good for Keith for filing. This bitch is CRAZY. Hope he gets full custody of the kids if he isn’t an abusive jerk, and good luck to those kids as well, btw.

by Anonymousreply 4April 24, 2022 3:16 PM

And don't forget that Sherri "branded" herself while with her boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 5April 25, 2022 12:37 PM

Not sure you can find a better definition of "damaged goods" than poor Keith Papini.

by Anonymousreply 6April 25, 2022 12:38 PM

Sherri will find another sucker to marry her within minutes after the divorce is finalized.

If she ran for office, all of the MAGATS would vote for her.

She’ll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 7April 25, 2022 5:11 PM

[quote]Sherri will find another sucker to marry her within minutes after the divorce is finalized.

My first thought when I heard about the divorce.

by Anonymousreply 8April 25, 2022 5:33 PM

He's not too bright, is he?

by Anonymousreply 9April 25, 2022 6:14 PM

From the start, my gaydar was pinging on Keith. Sherri is bad news and he is better off without her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 25, 2022 6:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!