Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kent McCord, the OH - Original Himbo

I just saw two episodes of Adam-12 at the gym. Why has Kent McCord been egregiously ignored by Datalounge?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 9, 2024 4:41 PM

A more beautiful man than most women.

Totally pretty twink, and photo evidence suggests he aged about as well as could be expected.

Gorgeous!

by Anonymousreply 1April 20, 2022 6:47 AM

Agree... he was one of the prettiest actors of his generation and is woefully ignored by the DL mafia. Surely some old DLers has tea to spill about the lovely Kent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 20, 2023 4:36 PM

The shape of his head, the hair on his chest...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 20, 2023 4:38 PM

He has not been ignored - there's been plenty of discussion of him. Only a few threads with his name in the title. In the Martin Milner thread, Kent McCord was what was mostly talked about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 20, 2023 4:41 PM

R4 He's only in a couple of those posts.... deserves more attention than the cinnamon potato that was Martin Miller.

by Anonymousreply 5August 20, 2023 4:56 PM

What's a cinnamon potato?

by Anonymousreply 6August 20, 2023 4:58 PM

A pretty man without much acting talent.

by Anonymousreply 7August 20, 2023 4:58 PM

I didn't ignore him at all. I've spilled gallons of spooge over just the cleft in his chin.

by Anonymousreply 8August 20, 2023 5:01 PM

R8 That's almost a butt on his chin, isn't it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 20, 2023 5:07 PM

He was no Randolph Mantooth.

by Anonymousreply 10August 20, 2023 5:10 PM

R10 An appealing horse DNA, but he wasn't pretty like Kent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 20, 2023 5:18 PM

Kent looks like a less alpaca-ish Taylor Lautner and Randy looks like a shaggier Joseph Gordon Levitt.

by Anonymousreply 12August 20, 2023 5:19 PM

He’s got a bit of a Tom Brady look. Same brow ridge and cleft chin.

Officer Reed was one of my first crushes. Him and James MacArthur from Swiss Family Robinson.

R3 shame Reed never took his shirt off on the show. I think the closest we got was the season 2 premier when practicing for the cop Olympics he took off his sweatshirt and his tshirt came up with it. I loved that part. Plus the short shorts. Yum.

by Anonymousreply 13August 20, 2023 5:27 PM

R3 & R13, he looks exactly like Brady in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 14August 20, 2023 6:11 PM

There are several old threads on him that are now closed. Just search Datalounge Kent McCord on Google.

by Anonymousreply 15August 20, 2023 6:27 PM

I think in the episode Reed was becoming a dad, he helped a kid out of a tree or down from a tree; just enough to make sure he didn't fall.

All that protective daddy stuff still turns me on the most and I'm embarrassed to admit how old I am and that it still affects me.

by Anonymousreply 16August 20, 2023 6:36 PM

Kent McCord today . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 20, 2024 3:24 PM

Beautiful man who needed to be seen nude in one of his roles, but one of the worst actors ever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 20, 2024 9:13 PM

He's one of the most beautiful men I've ever seen on TV.

Him, Kurt Russell, Jon-Erik Hexum; that quiet masculinity.

by Anonymousreply 19March 22, 2024 12:06 AM

He's a Repug. Move along, Toots.

by Anonymousreply 20March 22, 2024 12:31 AM

R20, where did you hear that?

by Anonymousreply 21March 22, 2024 12:44 AM

r21, wikipedia. Also, he ran for office in SoCal many years ago as a Repug (and lost).

by Anonymousreply 22March 22, 2024 1:18 AM

He was dreamy.

by Anonymousreply 23March 22, 2024 1:36 AM

I found him very handsome yet sexless. Was he ever cast in any romantic roles?

by Anonymousreply 24March 22, 2024 1:43 AM

You got to hand it to him, he is Hot looking! My gaydar does ping, but I guess, it needs an overhaul! Besides he married his HS sweetheart and still married to her (60 years?) Of course, he could be doing it on the DL (as many 'suspects' do sometimes with the wifs blessings!)

by Anonymousreply 25March 22, 2024 2:37 AM

So, have we moved on from James Darren?

by Anonymousreply 26March 22, 2024 2:45 AM

He’s the Lois Chiles of television.

by Anonymousreply 27March 22, 2024 3:12 AM

No hint anywhere that he was gay or bisexual! I can't believe hen got into acting without going thru the 'casting couch' mantra!?

by Anonymousreply 28July 30, 2024 12:21 AM

I heard the way they used to do it is the casting director would invite the actor they wanted to sleep with to dinner the night before the screentest or callback with producers to give them advice on what they're going to be looking for.

What aspiring actor wouldn't show up for that dinner?

It'd be at a hotel restaurant and the c.d. would say, 'well, good luck. I'm going to try to help you.' and then they'd mention what room they were staying in leaving it up to the actor to go up to the room or not to help stick the landing.

by Anonymousreply 29August 9, 2024 3:24 PM

Ken and Ricky were BFF. They would have had beautiful ass babies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30August 9, 2024 4:05 PM

That’s a face I could cum on.

by Anonymousreply 31August 9, 2024 4:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!