Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you like Pete Buttigieg? Would you vote for him as president?

It's strange what the left hate him more than the right it seems.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 19, 2022 4:12 AM

Can't you take your obsession with him somewhere else? It's so fucking boring.

by Anonymousreply 1April 19, 2022 12:55 AM

OP = that fat whore, Chasten.

by Anonymousreply 2April 19, 2022 1:18 AM

I hate McKinsey

by Anonymousreply 3April 19, 2022 1:19 AM

I love Pete and I think he will make an amazing president. I truly believe that the people who don't like him, only want minstrel gays. They don't seem to understand that most gays are not dizzy queens binge watching Drag Race and Real Housewives.

by Anonymousreply 4April 19, 2022 1:24 AM

I would like him except for McKinsey and the GI Joe dress-up photo-op Afghanistan service.

by Anonymousreply 5April 19, 2022 1:26 AM

Well, the military stint was real…45? The Junior? The blond one?

by Anonymousreply 6April 19, 2022 1:36 AM

It was a secure office job and he requested duty driving his boss or something around town so he could get issued a rifle and take presidential campaign ad photos. He's been running for president since 1st grade. It's awful, grasping, sheer vulgarity.

by Anonymousreply 7April 19, 2022 1:42 AM

r4 I agree with you 100%

by Anonymousreply 8April 19, 2022 3:41 AM

As a gay man I will never vote for Buttigieg. Secretary of TRAVEL Pete does nothing at the Department of Transportation. All he does is travel around cutting ribbons. He is the worst kind of lazy attention whore. He is using his job to reward HIS donors and the Right Wing GOP have special (investigation) plans for Pete when they takeover after the fall elections. Hunter and Pete are not going to have a very good springtime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 19, 2022 3:48 AM

People laughed off MTG and her Buttigeig remarks. And she is clearly a hillbilly and right wing nut. But while people were laughing they didn't realize the GOP is planning on targeting Mayor Pete in multiple investigations when they take over in January, from his handling of the supply chain issues to his SuperPac and donors. I know this because they are saying they are going to do it. Just like they promised they were ending abortion (and have when the SCOTUS ruling this summer). Things will be very bad when the GOP takes over after the mid terms. The GOP want Pete on the stand in 2023. LINK....They are saying it. Ignore it if you want.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 19, 2022 4:12 AM

nope

by Anonymousreply 11April 19, 2022 4:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!