Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Johnny Depp is so ugly now.

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452May 15, 2022 6:17 AM

He looks like Vince Neil.

by Anonymousreply 1April 13, 2022 8:45 PM

I think he looks fine.

Great skin, and he still has all his hair.

OP = Amber Cunt Heard

by Anonymousreply 2April 13, 2022 8:47 PM

Drugs are bad, kids. Drugs are bad…

by Anonymousreply 3April 13, 2022 8:47 PM

still better looking now than you ever were OP, even in your prime!

by Anonymousreply 4April 13, 2022 8:53 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 13, 2022 8:56 PM

He has been since at least 1990. I've never found him sexually appealing, and was never one to seek out his films. There are a few I enjoy, but they aren't because of him. It's the same with Leonardo DiCaprio, though I do think Depp is the more talented actor.

by Anonymousreply 6April 13, 2022 9:04 PM

He's not ugly but he's a shadow of his former self. He looks rough. He looks like he smells bad.

by Anonymousreply 7April 13, 2022 9:06 PM

How old is his sister?

Depp looks, quite young, but he is a mess. I hope he wins because he has been defamed by a psycho bitch.

by Anonymousreply 8April 13, 2022 9:09 PM

Jesus what a wretch.

by Anonymousreply 9April 13, 2022 9:14 PM

Why is a federal judge even entertaining this circus?

Let me guess, he went judge shopping and that’s how they ended up in VA of all places.

by Anonymousreply 10April 13, 2022 9:15 PM

I've seen him looking worse than that. Decades of smoking, drugs and alcohol abuse don't do favors for anyone's appearance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 13, 2022 9:16 PM

I was so hoping he would win an Oscar, especially with his earlier works. However, when he gave up and started playing pirates, and getting big bucks, his spark seems to have just died.

by Anonymousreply 12April 13, 2022 10:01 PM

I saw a picture of him in anther thread, he was probably in his 20s in that pic, he was grinning and showed his beautiful teeth...and now his teeth is so fucked up! wtf happened?

by Anonymousreply 13April 15, 2022 7:49 PM

Now?

by Anonymousreply 14April 15, 2022 7:51 PM

He was gorgeous in his 20s, and with that coloring and bone structure he should have aged beautifully. He did look really good until his early 40s, and then it's like somebody burned the picture in his attic and all of his vices descended upon him at once.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 15, 2022 7:53 PM

r13 drugs, drugs, drugs and poor choice of playmates.

Or the rumours of how he and Tim Burton sought to become one another. Burton did look rather similar to depp in youth... it was the leading theory of why he was obsessed with getting Johnny and Helena together.

by Anonymousreply 16April 15, 2022 7:55 PM

$ Oh, the rumours included cosmetic surgery for the both of them to look more alike. . . of course, both are notorious partiers. Depp a bit more public.

by Anonymousreply 17April 15, 2022 7:57 PM

It’s weird. Mickey Rourke was handsome then butchered his face. Johnny Depp was gorgeous, did nothing, still ended up looking like Mickey Rourke!

by Anonymousreply 18April 15, 2022 7:57 PM

Oh, Johnny did a lot: booze, ciggies, and drugs. Nobody's looks will stand up to the combination of all 3 forever.

by Anonymousreply 19April 15, 2022 8:00 PM

r18 he's had a lot of work done just in increments. . .

but again, as many have said, consider his lifestyle; hard drugs, prescription pills and alcohol... plus crash dieting but his vanity was more directed to not looking waifish. He accepted looking like a perimenopausal lesbian (linda perry, also habitual user and alcohol abuser). Heck, it got him the pirate gig.

by Anonymousreply 20April 15, 2022 8:03 PM

I just skimmed the pics in the article and from what I can tell, Johnny Depp's friends are really old, he and Heard share ties, and Heard has joined the Navy. Is that about right?

by Anonymousreply 21April 15, 2022 8:05 PM

I know I'm vain, but Johnny Depp has to be THE most tragic loss of looks in Hollywood. Say what you want about him as a person, but this man was incredibly handsome for damn near forty years, from the start of his career to the end of the Pirates movies, then crashed head first into the wall.

by Anonymousreply 22April 15, 2022 8:12 PM

I think Johnny has become mentally unstable, reflecting the ugliness going on inside him. His 2 lawsuits against Amber Heard are defaming him, and because of his strange behavior and appearance in the last few years he has been all but dropped by Hollywood. Instead of surrounding himself with Yes Men who eat up his savings, what's left of them, he needs a really good Life Coach/Therapist to whip him into shape again mentally and physically. He's a mess.

by Anonymousreply 23April 15, 2022 8:14 PM

I first noted his disintegration in the Dillinger film. I saw it in the theater, and blown up on that giant screen his face looked visibly roughened from smoking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 15, 2022 8:15 PM

Booze catches up. Why do people think they can beat the game? What riseth up from Kentucky returneth. He appears to have come full circle.

Lookswise, he peaked with "21 Jump Street," although I also had kind of a thing for Peter DeLuise from that show.

by Anonymousreply 25April 15, 2022 8:17 PM

He and Tim Burton had surgeries to look like each other?

by Anonymousreply 26April 15, 2022 8:18 PM

[quote] Burton did look rather similar to depp in youth.

The lies you tell, r16

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 15, 2022 8:20 PM

The hair color and cut are not doing him any favors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 15, 2022 8:32 PM

Well, he did idolize Brando and look what happened to him.

by Anonymousreply 29April 15, 2022 8:49 PM

His teeth and hair are the same color(s). Charming!

by Anonymousreply 30April 15, 2022 8:49 PM

Gawd, another ill-fitting suit. I assume his lawyers are telling him to dress like an adult, but he doesn't want to listen.

On a positive note, though, I was surprised that his sister didn't seem to be a total hillbilly. I was expecting purple hair, piercings and tats, but from what I saw she looked like an ordinary woman of a certain age. Isn't his family on his payroll?

by Anonymousreply 31April 15, 2022 9:01 PM

He was stunning in his youth. 21 Jump Street was on some oldies channel and I watched a few episodes. He was absolutely breathtaking as a twink. Also Nightmare on Elm Street, Private Resort, Cry-Baby, Arizona Dream and What's Eating Gilbert Grape. All where his natural youthful beauty shine. Even in Willy Wonka, Blow, Public Enemies and From Hell, he was still damned goodlooking. So great genetics. Now his years of self-harm through drinking, hard drugs and partying have come full circle. He's probably reached the point of irreversible damage. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 32April 15, 2022 9:11 PM

r13 having fucked up teeth seems to be a trend. I noticed Keanu's are jacked now... I guess it's some "I'm too cool to care about my teeth thing". It's gross.

by Anonymousreply 33April 15, 2022 9:15 PM

Why in hell is this being televised???

by Anonymousreply 34April 15, 2022 10:04 PM

He's almost 60!!

Only so many drugs you can take before you hit the wall.

Depp went right through it and never stopped.

:(

by Anonymousreply 35April 15, 2022 10:11 PM

Because at 58 he should still be as hot as he was at 25, or something.

by Anonymousreply 36April 15, 2022 10:17 PM

[quote] still better looking now than you ever were OP, even in your prime!

I would bet not, actually.

He looks awful in that photo. He's chubby cheeked and short, and his skin looks bad, and he's too old for that terrible hairstyle and unconvicing hair color.

Nice try, though!

by Anonymousreply 37April 15, 2022 10:22 PM

I’d eat his ass.

by Anonymousreply 38April 15, 2022 10:22 PM

Nobody is saying he should still be as pretty as he was when young. But he had great bone structure, teeth, skin and hair. He was naturally handsome. Many people just look good due to youth but aren't beautiful. People with Depp's features tend to age better than most. Hypothetically, if he did take better care of himself. He would look like an older handsome man. Bruce Campbell, Josh Hartnett, Matt Dillon and Billy Crudup still look good for middle-aged men.

by Anonymousreply 39April 15, 2022 10:27 PM

Remember the "Into the Great Wide Open" video where he comes in at the end made up as a middle-aged, pudgy, wrinkled tattoo artist with bad teeth? It really was prophetic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 15, 2022 10:32 PM

Even when he was young you could tell he'd turn into his father (who probably took better care of himself).

by Anonymousreply 41April 15, 2022 10:35 PM

The raging hate inside him

by Anonymousreply 42April 15, 2022 10:38 PM

Johnny really did get the best features of both parents while his siblings--did not: Total Cindy Crawford syndrome.

Same thing with Ryan Phillippe and his sisters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43April 15, 2022 10:40 PM

r40 I didn't know he was in that video. I haven't heard that song in ages... very underrated.

by Anonymousreply 44April 15, 2022 10:41 PM

R43, Johnny looks sickly there too

by Anonymousreply 45April 15, 2022 10:42 PM

His father was stunning when young too. You can see the African ancestry which is where the "Cherokee princess" ancestry lore originated from.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46April 15, 2022 10:43 PM

Poor Jack Depp. He got his father's eyes but his mother's squinchy little face and pug nose. Lily swans around doing Vogue covers and Jack looks like he works at Target.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47April 15, 2022 10:44 PM

Look at r43 pic and their eyes . Bewitching 🧙 👿

by Anonymousreply 48April 15, 2022 10:46 PM

R47, Jack’s eyes are pretty disturbed

by Anonymousreply 49April 15, 2022 10:47 PM

He was gorgeous back in the day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50April 15, 2022 11:01 PM

I saw them in Austin a few years ago, at SXSW. Amber Heard for some unknown reason (though I suspect it's because she blew everyone on the committee) got some kind of award. Johnny was dressed like a 70 year old mobster. That didn't surprise me but how incredibly plain in the face he is, did. You wouldn't look at him twice if you saw him in the street in normal clothes. She was gorgeous. Total bitch, but gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 51April 15, 2022 11:05 PM

R50 We aren’t talking about “back in the day.” We’re talking about now.

by Anonymousreply 52April 15, 2022 11:05 PM

I've said this before, and I'll say it again: Dataloungers just cannot get it into their thick heads that beautiful people lose their looks as they age.

You've aged too! You're just in denial about it.

by Anonymousreply 53April 15, 2022 11:07 PM

They're both looking like they're past their expiry date. If he wins it will be another pyrrhic victory for him, one more big financial win for the lawyers.

by Anonymousreply 54April 15, 2022 11:12 PM

He just looks bloated. Alcohol has caught up to him. If he stopped drinking and marrying insufferable gold-diggers he would be okay.

by Anonymousreply 55April 15, 2022 11:18 PM

R55, a quintessential Stan

by Anonymousreply 56April 15, 2022 11:19 PM

Heard joined the Navy? What?? Can she breathe underwater? Is that how she got the aquaman job? Would explain things.

by Anonymousreply 57April 16, 2022 12:34 AM

R56 a cuntessential frau.

by Anonymousreply 58April 16, 2022 12:48 AM

Johnny's genetics preserved his looks far longer than he deserved. Like Ava Gardner, he is of Melungeon ancestry and looks it: striking bone structure and dramatic coloring. Ava looked great for a long time, but the bottle got her, too.

No matter what he says, Johnny is not part Native American. He's part African American, which is equally interesting and he should have leaned into long ago. His mixed-race ancestry gave him the gorgeous face that made his fortune.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59April 16, 2022 2:11 AM

Heather Locklear is also likely part African-American since she claimed Lumbee ancestry. Locklear is a common Lumbee name. Many East Coast tribes are tri-racial since majority of the Indigenous people were forcibly relocated West. The surviving tribes married Black freedmen or white tenant farmers. In the case of the Lumbee majority of them are actually descend from light-skinned free people of color (often from marriages between Black freedmen and white women of Irish, Welsh, English and Scottish descent) and have very little to no Indigenous ancestry. Black and white mixtures can sometimes result in an appearance that looks Asian or Native American. And claiming Native American was a hell a lot better than claiming Black.

by Anonymousreply 60April 16, 2022 2:27 AM

His father.

The reason why Johnny and his family may have claimed Native was simply it was family folklore passed down generations. Where Johnny is from Kentucky, there were barely any Native American tribes. They were all exterminated or pushed back West. And in general, there's no purebred Native tribes on the East Coast, all of them that remained married white or Black people and thus are heavily blended. In the case of Melungeons or tri-racial isolates which Depp is most likely descended, they often claimed Native American to purposefully hide their African ancestry. Lumbees are an example of that. It's jut like how many Creoles in the Deep South or who either moved up North or to California would say they were Italian, Greek, Jewish, Portuguese or Turkish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61April 16, 2022 2:46 AM

He’s been fighting his youthful good looks for so long … and what did he want? To be “loved for himself?”

A friend of mine went really kind of insane over Mel Gibson after seeing Road Warrior. Spoke of nothing else for a year or more. I laughed privately at each successive revelation, years later, that Gibson is a monster.

If that friend were not dead now, I’d have to let her laugh at me over Depp because whatever he had, it’s so gone. I assumed I was into him because he was such a good actor — what, me, shallow? — but his association with Tim Burton and the big Pirates money just blew all my illusions to pieces.

He was a pretty boy and he somehow never became a pretty man. He just rotted and stayed a boy.

by Anonymousreply 62April 16, 2022 3:00 AM

What a pretty boy he was, though. One of the great film faces of the last century.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63April 16, 2022 3:08 AM

His eyes always looked cold

by Anonymousreply 64April 16, 2022 3:09 AM

You can see even in the early photos him hiding his true nature behind his eyes. Perhaps he just became what he truly always was and didn't have the clout or money to show it.

And he never exceeded the "gimmick" acting because of it.

by Anonymousreply 65April 16, 2022 3:15 AM

I bet Winona is thanking God right now she got him in his prime and nothing beyond that...

by Anonymousreply 66April 16, 2022 3:19 AM

Winona also got Matt Damon in his prime before he started looking and sounding annoying.

by Anonymousreply 67April 16, 2022 3:20 AM

[quote] Why is a federal judge even entertaining this circus? Let me guess, he went judge shopping and that’s how they ended up in VA of all places.

The lawsuit is over Heard's Op-Ed in the Washington Post. The business office for the Op-Ed is in Virginia. Hence the Virginia venue.

This is a state court, not a federal court. When you see it being televised that should be your 1st clue: they do not televise federal court proceedings.

This is what 57 should look like.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68April 16, 2022 3:29 AM

I wish he’s just die

by Anonymousreply 69April 16, 2022 3:35 AM

I’m disgusted that somebody as trashy as Johnny Depp got to live in that beautiful Art Deco building.

by Anonymousreply 70April 16, 2022 3:37 AM

Has he ever worked out? Leonardo DiCaprio looks like shit most of the year but if he has a role, he'll get his ass to the gym and get back in shape and look good. Same with Keanu who seems sober but just slobby, he'll shave, cut his hair and work out and he's good to go. Johnny doesn't even try.

by Anonymousreply 71April 16, 2022 3:37 AM

Lily Depp really won the genetic lottery. Her father's eyes, nose, and bone structure and her mother's pouty mouth and blondeness. They couldn't have done better if they'd made her to order.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72April 16, 2022 3:37 AM

Out of all the celebrity spawn who become "models." Lily-Rose is one of the very few who actually looks like she could be a model.

by Anonymousreply 73April 16, 2022 3:38 AM

She looks filtered.

by Anonymousreply 74April 16, 2022 3:42 AM

This is filtered.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75April 16, 2022 3:43 AM

He was only hot in the 80s during his 21 Jump Street days

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76April 16, 2022 3:51 AM

r72, her brother looks exactly like his mom.

by Anonymousreply 77April 16, 2022 3:51 AM

At R72, I don't see a win in the genetic lottery. Just my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 78April 16, 2022 3:53 AM

He destroyed his life

by Anonymousreply 79April 16, 2022 3:56 AM

Depp is so maniacal....He really is garbage. I hope she wins. Remember this is the same clown who sued his agents and his lawyers. Now it is Ambers turn? WTF with this guy...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80April 16, 2022 3:59 AM

He isn't either, OP.

by Anonymousreply 81April 16, 2022 3:59 AM

Depp should have did more nudity as a twink in the 80s and 90s. Then he'd be more forgiven here.

by Anonymousreply 82April 16, 2022 4:00 AM

That hair isn't doing him any favors

by Anonymousreply 83April 16, 2022 4:01 AM

I will NEVER forgive Depp (or Flea) for what happened to River Phoenix...NEVER!!!.....And neither should you....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84April 16, 2022 4:03 AM

I really don't get how it's the fault of Depp that River OD'ed. That conspiracy theory is so old and makes no sense. River was a junkie who used poor judgment that cost him his life. He was heading down that self-destructive path by hanging out with other junkies.

by Anonymousreply 85April 16, 2022 4:08 AM

Because obviously he was creating a drug binge environment.

You think he wasn't getting a cut of that business going on right in his place?

by Anonymousreply 86April 16, 2022 4:22 AM

His face is puffy because he's taking antidepressants/psych meds and they caused him to gain weight.

by Anonymousreply 87April 16, 2022 4:23 AM

R86 I have a party. Someone gets alcohol poisoning from drinking too much there. I don't see it because my house is huge and I'm in a different room. The person dies from poisoning. Am I still responsible? Are 23-year-old men (River) not adults who make their own choices?

by Anonymousreply 88April 16, 2022 4:26 AM

For some reason I was never into Depp. I guess I can see the appeal for some, but he just was never of interest to me. Now Brad Pitt, on the other hand, I was in love with despite liking brunettes more than blondes. Johnny did look good into his 40s, then he just faded. His eccentric style doesn’t help either.

by Anonymousreply 89April 16, 2022 4:31 AM

He's 58 but looks 30! He must be a DL-er!

by Anonymousreply 90April 16, 2022 4:31 AM

I loathe him. Johnny Depp, even by Hollywood standards, was smug pretentious Florida white trash. However as bad as he is, even if he did get started as Nic Cage's "friend", he did not deserve that maniputive ambitious evil shrew. Her Hollywood career is over.

by Anonymousreply 91April 16, 2022 4:34 AM

hee hee hee------->>>"It’s estimated that Depp has made $650 million on films that netted $3.6 billion. Almost all of it is gone".------->>Rolling Stone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92April 16, 2022 4:40 AM

I cannot wait for Armie Hammer to testify. He publicly said Depp couldn't keep his hands off him...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93April 16, 2022 4:55 AM

If you created an environment in your home that was a constant alcoholic free for all, you bear some responsibility for what happens due to that, yes.

by Anonymousreply 94April 16, 2022 5:00 AM

R92 Everyone should read that article, it's very eye opening.

by Anonymousreply 95April 16, 2022 5:08 AM

R95 = You can read the article or just wait until Depp sues Rolling Stone next and watch that trial on CourtTV... LoL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96April 16, 2022 5:10 AM

Very depressing article. Depp comes off as more pathetic than sympathetic

by Anonymousreply 97April 16, 2022 5:35 AM

R43, Johnny's dad was HOT. Totally my type.

by Anonymousreply 98April 16, 2022 5:41 AM

When he wasn’t bloated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99April 16, 2022 5:56 AM

Johnny Depp was still sexy in the Rum Diaries when he was 46. That's when he met Amber. He hand picked her over Scarlett Johannsen. They fell in love like Pitt and Jolie in Mr and Mrs Smith. But after the movie Johnny went back to his mean and jealous wife for the kids' sake. Johnny wants his career back and he thinks this is the only way he can get it. He forgot that all the drugs got him fired but domestic violence was an easy out for the powers that be.

by Anonymousreply 100April 16, 2022 11:49 AM

The orange tabby cat hair!

by Anonymousreply 101April 16, 2022 12:11 PM

To be frank, his looks are the least of his problems.

He was beautiful back in his prime. It goes to show, though, that looks should never be our total priority as they are in the age of social media influencers. You can’t count on looking good forever and you simply can’t fall back on that for long if you are dead inside.

by Anonymousreply 102April 16, 2022 12:29 PM

R87 While I'm sure he's on those too, isn't booze bloat the more likely explanation here?

To everyone saying everyone ages, of course. No one is expecting him to look 30 or even 40 forever, but he does not have to look as terrible as he does. The hair is awful and he could hit the gym to try to reverse the bloated look. Grey hair styled well would look a hell of a lot better than that brassy mop of hair he has now.

by Anonymousreply 103April 16, 2022 12:33 PM

Gen z on tik tok discovered famous 90’s men last year and they are really into young leonardo dicarpio and Johnny for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 104April 16, 2022 1:33 PM

DiCaprio and Depp are "nonthreatening boys." I never really thought of them when I was young. DiCaprio always looked goofy to me though he was attractive at times like in The Beach and Blood Diamond. I thought Depp was in fact quite unattractive since those Pirates movies were huge when I was a teen. I didn't get why my female classmates were swooning over Jack Sparrow. I also knew him as Edward Scissorhands and Willy Wonka. So I just saw him as an oddball. Then I watched Cry-Baby on cable and didn't recognize Depp at all as the sexy hillbilly with a gorgeous face. I looked up pictures of him young and was shocked at how handsome he was. Public Enemies and Rum Diary came out and he looked very handsome and distinguished in that because he dropped the gaudy outfits and hair and showed his face. Unlike Brad Pitt and Keanu Reeves who while slobby, were still facially pleasant looking which makes it obvious they were very goodlooking as younger guys. Depp looked garish with his sweaty hair, sunglasses and awful clothing that obscured his good looks. There's a serious disconnect between what he used to be and what he looks like now.

by Anonymousreply 105April 16, 2022 2:08 PM

I don't know what could be done for his skin, but he could certainly lose the weight, get a better haircut, and get his teeth fixed. He'll always have the eyes and bone structure, and taking care of the other issues would certainly improve his look.

by Anonymousreply 106April 16, 2022 2:19 PM

Depp admitted that he was incredibly mean to Leo DiCaprio when they were making Gilbert Grape.

Leo's lucky none of Johnny's minions gave him a hot dose in a Dixie cup.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107April 16, 2022 2:20 PM

From the Cosmo article above.

[quote]"It was a hard time for me, that film, for some reason. I don't know why," Johnny said. He added of his relationship with Leo, "I tortured him. I really did. He was always talking about these videos games, you know? I told you it was kind of a dark period. 'No, I will not give you a drag of my cigarette while you hide from your mother again, Leo.'"

IDK why, but that quote is hilarious to me.

by Anonymousreply 108April 16, 2022 2:22 PM

Leo was and is a cocky brat but he seems very loyal and professional. Like someone who values friendship. There's a reason so many in Hollywood are protective of him. Johnny seems petulant and burned so many bridges.

by Anonymousreply 109April 16, 2022 2:27 PM

Depp viewed River Phoenix as a threat . He also probably hated River’s kind soul and spirit . Depp is full of envy

by Anonymousreply 110April 16, 2022 2:37 PM

When he stands next to other men you realize how short he is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111April 16, 2022 2:40 PM

Very true, R61. My family hails from North Carolina, which at one point had a high concentration of Melungeon families. I'd always heard the Indian ancestor story, but once I did the genealogy and DNA tests, there was the African American ancestry with just a touch of Native American ancestry. I later learned my great-grandmother was a Melungeon woman who moved away from her hometown and started passing as white. A lot of families could tell the same story.

by Anonymousreply 112April 16, 2022 2:40 PM

Lily Rose has the face of a model, but she's only 5'3. Without the famous last name, she wouldn't be booking any Chanel campaigns.

Kaia Gerber has the height and striking features of a model but without her mother's charisma. If she weren't Cindy Crawford's daughter, she'd likely have a decent runway career but age out by the time she was 25 with no major campaigns.

by Anonymousreply 113April 16, 2022 2:41 PM

Paul Bettany is a creep too . I understand why they are best friends

by Anonymousreply 114April 16, 2022 2:46 PM

R114, I now understand why Tom Hardy slapped him.

by Anonymousreply 115April 16, 2022 2:48 PM

Johnny has always been odd and shady. I remember reading this years later (never followed him closely) and never looked at him the same. If what is written is true and the partner had a lawsuit against him accusing him of fraud, then he is definitely suspect.

On a side note, DM articles comments on him and Mel Gibson are shocking. They are overwhelmingly pro.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116April 16, 2022 3:46 PM

I don’t think Johnny likes Leo based on the shade he’s thrown about Leo’s physical appearance, referring to him as pumpkinhead (lmao) and such. I think it’s telling they haven’t been photographed together since the 90’s. I’m guessing Johnny was pissed Leo dated Kate Moss?

by Anonymousreply 117April 16, 2022 4:01 PM

Johnny was jealous of Leo

by Anonymousreply 118April 16, 2022 4:03 PM

Given their respective lifestyles, I'm amazed Robert Downey Jr. still looks as good as he does.

by Anonymousreply 119April 16, 2022 4:34 PM

A lot of alcohol and drug mis users clean up very well when they sober up

by Anonymousreply 120April 16, 2022 4:43 PM

Is he turning into an Oompa Loompa?

by Anonymousreply 121April 16, 2022 4:46 PM

I saw a photo of him (from a small distance) taking a break outside the courthouse that a friend of a friend of a friend snuck earlier this week. He looked better than I thought he would.

by Anonymousreply 122April 16, 2022 4:54 PM

^ But I think he would look better in a clean-cut incarnation. Scruff and long hair do older men no favors.

by Anonymousreply 123April 16, 2022 4:56 PM

Leo is also effeminate and gay-leaning and associates with a sexually diverse crowd. Lukas, Kevin and Tobey are all bi. Leo is closeted but vocally supportive of gays. Brad and Keanu are vocal gay allies too. So I put them all above Johnny in character.

Johnny seems straight as hell and hangs out with a straight white boy club of Nic Cage and Marilyn Manson. Tim Burton's "outcast" characters are all upper class white straight people. Johnny's only foray in gay culture was the campy Nightmare on Elm Street, Cry-Baby and Private Resort where he was a sexualized twink. Once he got mainstream, he dumped all that. I would have liked to see him in more John Waters stuff.

by Anonymousreply 124April 16, 2022 5:13 PM

Didn't he play a drag queen in Before Night Falls?

by Anonymousreply 125April 16, 2022 5:39 PM

I have many third cousins who are black - I am white. We share apparently great-great grandparents. It's impossible to find out the true story, although one of my cousins told me "my white ancestor raped his". What is interesting is that a number of my distant cousins have Native American ancestry. It didn't come up for me, but apparently you don't inherit DNA from all of your relatives. It's difficult to know when the ancestry goes back so far. Depp's looks actually remind me of a few of the cousins I've seen on my site.

by Anonymousreply 126April 16, 2022 5:54 PM

[quote]Didn't he play a drag queen in Before Night Falls?

He was also a cross-dresser in "Ed Wood."

by Anonymousreply 127April 16, 2022 6:11 PM

Sometimes it was rape, sometimes it was standard marriage. There were free people of color in this country since before the American Revolution, and they intermarried with each other, with Native Americans, and with whites. The mixed-race communities which ensued were often resented by white communities, but they persisted. I'm descended on my mother's side from one of those mixed communities and have fourth cousins who are black, while I'm white. The history of race in America is complex, often painful, but never just one story.

by Anonymousreply 128April 16, 2022 6:12 PM

Very well stated R128.

by Anonymousreply 129April 16, 2022 6:16 PM

So if he was still good looking, would all his problems go away?

by Anonymousreply 130April 16, 2022 8:46 PM

Or do people assume his rotting teeth and body mirror the condition of his rotting mind?

by Anonymousreply 131April 16, 2022 8:46 PM

Ed Wood was such a great performance by him. Bill Murray and Patricia Arquette were great too. Tim Burton really peaked with this movie. Depp was Burton's vessel but the two are really nothing alike. Burton was a weird, shy nerdy art kid. Johnny was a wannabe rock star who was obsessed with fame. Burton's films like Edward Scissorhands, Corpse Bride, Sleepy Hollow and Alice in Wonderland really helped endear Johnny to a legion of obsessive Tumblr fangirls who see Johnny as "sweet and misunderstood."

by Anonymousreply 132April 16, 2022 10:11 PM

He's had an incredible number of good parts for an essentially lazy actor.

by Anonymousreply 133April 16, 2022 11:05 PM

Amber is looking bloated, too.

by Anonymousreply 134April 18, 2022 5:41 AM

[quote] Didn't he play a drag queen in Before Night Falls?

Yes that was interesting.

OT I didn't see Before Night Falls until after the Oscars that year. I had been glad Crowe won for Gladiator but once I saw Bardem in Before Night I knew he had been robbed. What an incredible movie and performance. I hated that they used his showiest overwrought scene as an Oscar clip when most of his performance was beautifully subtle.

by Anonymousreply 135April 18, 2022 5:46 PM

Amber gets called "beautiful" all the time but I just don't see it. She's definitely very pretty and with the right wardrobe and hair, can be very lovely. But she looks like every other white Southern sorority girl to me. Same deal with with Jennifer Lawrence. I think people confuse sexual, slutty and seductive with being beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 136April 18, 2022 6:41 PM

He looks jaundiced

by Anonymousreply 137April 18, 2022 11:44 PM

I'd eat his ass!

by Anonymousreply 138April 18, 2022 11:51 PM

JD looked a lot better yesterday with his hair pulled back. O f course no other women stepped forward. JD might make a comeback and you don't want to be on the wrong side of that! He called his last relationship strychnine and he and Kate Moss had brawls for the century but this court stuff is so toxic no reasonable person wants to get near it despite me too.

by Anonymousreply 139April 19, 2022 10:58 AM

[quote]R136 Amber gets called "beautiful" all the time but I just don't see it. She's definitely very pretty

She doesn’t have the talent, personality or charm of a big star, but her face is great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140April 19, 2022 11:40 AM

She looked really good in the Rum Diaries when they met. Depp wanted her in the movie over the director's choice Scarlett Johannsen. He looked good too. You can see their chemistry. She's one of those women who doesn't need makeup. He left the mother of his children for her, old scrunchy face.

by Anonymousreply 141April 19, 2022 11:53 AM

[quote] His father was stunning when young too. You can see the African ancestry which is where the "Cherokee princess" ancestry lore originated from.

We don’t want him!

by Anonymousreply 142April 19, 2022 12:30 PM

Gossip says that Heard hates Johannsen. They are the same type, and Scarlett repeatedly beat out Heard for choice roles over the years. It's why Scarlett's an A-lister and Heard was never more than B-.

I'm sure it gave her a lot of satisfaction to get Scarlett booted from the Rum Diaries.

by Anonymousreply 143April 19, 2022 3:50 PM

Scarlett had the advantage of being a child actress and predating Heard by like ten years in the game. Scarlett also worked with great directors. I don't think Amber was ever her competition. Scarlett can act which Amber cannot.

by Anonymousreply 144April 19, 2022 3:57 PM

[quote] He left the mother of his children for her, old scrunchy face.

Um, I think Vanessa left him. Didn't she have a lover?

by Anonymousreply 145April 19, 2022 4:41 PM

Scarlett probably didn't consider Amber her competition, but Amber definitely saw herself in competition with Scarlett.

by Anonymousreply 146April 19, 2022 4:43 PM

keira knightley was in the running for RUM DIARY, too. I guess I should see it.

I’m presently Team Amber, but just on principle. I’m under no illusion she’s a gifted actress. But Hollywood’s had ten million actresses who were just hired for their faces, so that’s par for the course. And while It’s getting better, the majority of female film roles are thinly written and require mere competence, anyway, so there’s no real conflict in that regard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147April 19, 2022 6:00 PM

I'm rooting for Johnny because Amber is fucking crazy. Johnny may have lost some of his good looks, but he doesn't deserve to go through all of that.

by Anonymousreply 148April 19, 2022 8:26 PM

R148 so am I

And if you think he's not crazy, read the Rolling Stone piece

by Anonymousreply 149April 19, 2022 8:29 PM

R149, oh he crazy.

by Anonymousreply 150April 19, 2022 8:38 PM

But he has a 5 star rating for his feet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151April 19, 2022 8:54 PM

R93 When I see Armie Hammer I have to think about this topic:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152April 19, 2022 9:04 PM

I was watching clip of the Johnny on the stand today on YouTube and OMG he could barely string a sentence together! I could barely understand what the hell he was saying and what he was getting at.

by Anonymousreply 153April 19, 2022 11:03 PM

Depp is so short and fat and he has no neck!

by Anonymousreply 154April 19, 2022 11:07 PM

To quote my Granny, there's no fool like an old fool. If Johnny hadn't chased after a woman young enough to be his daughter, he wouldn't have any problems and he'd still have a career.

by Anonymousreply 155April 19, 2022 11:11 PM

I love his claim that he lost his anonymity only after Pirates.

Um....you were pretty fucking famous in the 90s dude.

by Anonymousreply 156April 20, 2022 12:05 AM

Not everyone is as lucky as Paul Newman who still looked great when he was old.

by Anonymousreply 157April 20, 2022 12:50 AM

He was famous in the late 80s as a TV star and blew up in the 90s as a Hollywood star. He peaked by the time of Pirates and I feel Public Enemies was the last hit he was in.

by Anonymousreply 158April 20, 2022 1:28 AM

Hideous

by Anonymousreply 159April 20, 2022 1:35 AM

OMG, does he always talk so soft and slow? I'd beat the shit out of him, too.

by Anonymousreply 160April 20, 2022 1:41 AM

Tim Burton looked like Johnny Depp?? In what world?

by Anonymousreply 161April 20, 2022 1:42 AM

Burton never looked like Depp. Burton himself was an artsy goth obsessed with German expressionism. Big eyes, eyeliner, messy black hair, skinny physique and pale skin and nervous energy.

Johnny Depp, Winona Ryder, Michael Keaton, Helena Bonham Carter, Christina Ricci, Eva Green, Asa Butterfield, etc all were just Burton's vessels that he molds into that character phenotype with makeup and wigs and costume. He's a very visual director.

by Anonymousreply 162April 20, 2022 1:52 AM

What makes me ill is most of the pre-trial perceptions going into this reflect the stupidest views by society:

* I like Johnny because he was in some Disney movies I loved as a kid, and I therefore think I know him. He’d probably like me.

* I hate Amber because she’s a no name starlet, and beautiful women are untrustworthy, out to ruin men and their bank accounts. She’d probably kill me (and certainly wouldn’t go out with me.)

by Anonymousreply 163April 20, 2022 2:21 AM

His mother was nuts.

by Anonymousreply 164April 20, 2022 2:28 AM

[quote] Johnny Depp is so ugly now.

Yes, but it’s been like that for years.

by Anonymousreply 165April 20, 2022 3:11 AM

Not only is he fucking ugly and old, he's fucking stupid. He squandered over 600 million dollars!

by Anonymousreply 166April 20, 2022 4:57 AM

[quote]OMG, does he always talk so soft and slow? I'd beat the shit out of him, too.

He talks like a damn retard on the stand. I wonder how many takes do they have to do before they can get a decent one when he films movies.

by Anonymousreply 167April 20, 2022 8:10 AM

During his testimony, is someone feeding his lines to him in an ear piece?

by Anonymousreply 168April 20, 2022 8:16 AM

His testimony is hilarious!!!! The first question completely stumped him. And the first question: "Could you please tell the jury why you're here today?" He had no idea why he was there and was panicking!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169April 20, 2022 8:22 AM

He's got the old man face he's earned.

by Anonymousreply 170April 20, 2022 8:24 AM

Depp is broke. If he hadn't ran through the money, he would have paid that grifter off and spared himself this humiliation.

by Anonymousreply 171April 20, 2022 8:45 AM

R140 Her face isn't so great she looks like the dime store Scarlett that she is.

by Anonymousreply 172April 20, 2022 8:57 AM

He seemed to be having a difficult time answering the questions on the stand. I suspect he's conked out on a bunch of meds, even if he's not taking opiates.

by Anonymousreply 173April 20, 2022 11:25 AM

People say Burton ruined him on some other threads but I disagree. I do think Burton got lazy and shot his wad in the 90s. But Depp got lazier by taking roles for money where he just does his OTT hamminess and costumes. The first two Pirates were fine but he got stuck in that schtick. The Lone Ranger, Mortdecai, Dark Shadows, Alice in Wonderland, etc. He basically ruined his own serious acting credibility which is why he became a joke. He's also at the age and wealth that he could produce and direct his own work and get creative but he doesn't. I can't really feel bad when people insult his acting or film roles because he chose that.

by Anonymousreply 174April 20, 2022 1:39 PM

How amazing, Hollywood star is drunken fool.

by Anonymousreply 175April 20, 2022 5:54 PM

In looking at the article linked at OP I noticed that Depp's artist friend is working on a painting of the Flying Nun topless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176April 20, 2022 7:00 PM

When will James Franco show up?

by Anonymousreply 177April 20, 2022 8:44 PM

Glad that Johnny managed to drag a comb through his hair for his testimony.

by Anonymousreply 178April 20, 2022 11:27 PM

I wonder if opposing counsel can request a sobriety test from someone testifying.

by Anonymousreply 179April 21, 2022 3:33 AM

He has the charisma of a dead cockroach 🪳

by Anonymousreply 180April 21, 2022 4:48 AM

I loved how his testimony is just blaming EVERYTHING on Amber. SHE got upset because innocent Johnny was boozing it up on vodka and taking vodka shots. How DARE she not enjoy a drunk!!!...Amber TREMBLED (his words) when he took off his boots instead of allowing HER to take off HIS boots--- like he is a toddler!!...WTF with this washed up clown. BTW = You can catch me on CourtTV when Johnny sues ME next.....The bad news is the jury is mostly younger guys ---which is Johnnys base.

by Anonymousreply 181April 21, 2022 7:08 AM

VIDEO = Cute Depp with Mommy Issues?....btw Amber Heard is like 20 years younger than Depp and yet she is the mature one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182April 21, 2022 7:13 AM

I feel sorry for him. He’s a terrible mess of a human being. I don’t know why he’s going through this spectacle though. No good will come of it.

by Anonymousreply 183April 21, 2022 10:06 AM

I'm certainly enjoying it!

by Anonymousreply 184April 21, 2022 11:34 AM

I actually saw the costume he wore in Edward Sissorhands and it was so small it was incredible. I mean REALLY small. He must have been built like an 11 year old back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 185April 21, 2022 12:21 PM

Has Wernicke–Korsakoff syndrome been ruled out? It almost seems as if he's confabulating.

by Anonymousreply 186April 21, 2022 12:24 PM

[quote] I was so hoping he would win an Oscar, especially with his earlier works. However, when he gave up and started playing pirates, and getting big bucks, his spark seems to have just died.

He's grossly overrated, his Sweeney Todd was also his Edward Scissorhands.

by Anonymousreply 187April 21, 2022 12:32 PM

I never saw the appeal, apart from a few photographs.

I'm not saying he's ugly, I just never understood the hype around him.

by Anonymousreply 188April 21, 2022 12:34 PM

R188 I don't find him attractive either. He looked pretty when he was young but not my type. I had a straight friend once and his straight friends said they would sleep with Johnny as an exception. To this day I don't understand why and he didn't either.

by Anonymousreply 189April 21, 2022 12:41 PM

R188 I could see them saying that about Brad Pitt since most of my straight friends always said Pitt was their ONLY exception. But Depp is short, has no neck and not a great body or ass like Brad does….

by Anonymousreply 190April 21, 2022 12:54 PM

Yeah it's always Brad P for that.

by Anonymousreply 191April 21, 2022 12:56 PM

His insides are matching his outs

by Anonymousreply 192April 21, 2022 1:38 PM

R176 There is another thread devoted to the paintings he doing for Johnny Depp.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193April 21, 2022 3:47 PM

I think Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp and Leonardo DiCaprio are probably the three most overrated white men in terms of looks. All goodlooking men but not "beautiful." Throw in George Clooney, Gerard Butler and Matthew McConaughey as honorary mentions too.

by Anonymousreply 194April 21, 2022 4:27 PM

R194 who would be beautiful for you?

by Anonymousreply 195April 21, 2022 4:36 PM

R195 Paul Newman, Antonio Banderas, Ryan Phillippe, Tyrone Power, Takeshi Kuneshiro, young Marlon Brando, Toshiro Mifune, Che Guevara, Tom Welling, Josh Hartnett, Keanu Reeves, JFK Jr, Rob Lowe, James Franco, Dave Franco, most male soap opera actors, etc.

by Anonymousreply 196April 21, 2022 4:43 PM

I always thought Matt Dillon was divine. I passed by him in a cafe once and he’s rather short. I’d say 5’9 ish.

Of course, I did not call this to his attention.

by Anonymousreply 197April 21, 2022 5:01 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198April 21, 2022 5:04 PM

R197 He is much more beautiful than Depp to me. And unlike Depp, Matt keeps doing interesting work and maintained a love for artsy indie films. I can't see Matt doing shitty franchise movies for a quick buck.

by Anonymousreply 199April 21, 2022 5:07 PM

Johnny Depp's head seems to be growing wider as he ages.

by Anonymousreply 200April 22, 2022 3:06 AM

"Filthy Whore Amber"-----Johnny Depp.......................WHY is HE suing HER again?.....I hope she gets her 100 million from him...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201April 22, 2022 3:09 AM

Of course he has five-button cuffs. I didn't realize until this week that Johnny shares a tailor with Steve Harvey.

by Anonymousreply 202April 22, 2022 3:13 AM

His testimony is really hitting home how uneducated and unintelligent he is. I don't think we can put his struggle to answer basic sentences only down to drugs. I don't think he could answer them stone cold sober either.

by Anonymousreply 203April 22, 2022 3:15 AM

His foreskin smells like blue cheese dressing.

by Anonymousreply 204April 22, 2022 4:28 AM

R204 But it goes great with wine.

by Anonymousreply 205April 22, 2022 4:30 AM

[quote] “Drank all night before I picked Amber up to fly to LA this past Sunday. Ugly mate. No food for days. Powders. Half a bottle of whisky,” Depp wrote. “An angry aggro injun in a fucking blackout, screaming obscenities and insulting any f*ck who got near,” the actor continued.

Leave us out of it too.

by Anonymousreply 206April 22, 2022 7:44 AM

R206 Depp is another annoying non-Native Indian American who claims it..

[quote] Depp claimed to have Native American ancestry, stating, "I guess I have some Native American somewhere down the line. My great-grandmother was quite a bit of Native American, she grew up Cherokee or maybe Creek Indian. Makes sense in terms of coming from Kentucky, which is rife with Cherokee and Creek Indian." Depp's claims came under scrutiny when Indian Country Today stated that Depp had never inquired about his heritage nor was he recognized as a member of the Cherokee Nation. This led to criticism from the Native American community, as Depp has no documented Native ancestry, and Native community leaders refer to him as "a non-Indian".[23][24] Depp's choice to portray Tonto, a Native American character, in The Lone Ranger was criticized, along with his choice to name his rock band "Tonto's Giant Nuts".

by Anonymousreply 207April 22, 2022 10:25 AM

"Tonto's Giant Nuts." 😂

by Anonymousreply 208April 22, 2022 10:37 AM

Tonto struck a chord with him...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209April 22, 2022 10:43 AM

R13 JD's lovely smile brought to you by red wine & nicotine & being to fucked up to care.

by Anonymousreply 210April 22, 2022 11:05 AM

*too* fucked up^^^

by Anonymousreply 211April 22, 2022 11:07 AM

[quote] His testimony is really hitting home how uneducated and unintelligent he is. I don't think we can put his struggle to answer basic sentences only down to drugs. I don't think he could answer them stone cold sober either.

He has done so many drugs for so long it has caused neurological degradation.

by Anonymousreply 212April 22, 2022 11:17 AM

r155, your granny's correct, of course.

Too bad these two didn't see each other, correctly, as strictly fling material, then part ways.

And they also should be thanking their lucky stars that they avoided having a child, whether by pregnancy or adoption.

Us humans are strange beings; the things and delusions we'll endure because we're hoping that the relationship will change, or we don't want to "fail" at a relationship.

Add in drugs and alcohol.

Then top it off with the surreal, yet real, sordid spectacle, of the entire world, able to actually see a legal proceeding where the violent, debasing, toxic mess is presented.

I hope Depp and Paradis had the good sense, when they settled their divorce, to create financial trust accounts for both his children that neither parent can access.

Those kids are probably, I hope, totally ignoring this embarrassing saga. I can't imagine how they must feel knowing that this can be seen by so many.

by Anonymousreply 213April 22, 2022 11:51 AM

[quote] hee hee hee------->>>"It’s estimated that Depp has made $650 million on films that netted $3.6 billion. Almost all of it is gone".------->>Rolling Stone

$650 mil was probably inflated, it was never that much. His business management would have to be criminally negligent to have lost a fortune so large.

by Anonymousreply 214April 22, 2022 1:04 PM

[quote] I cannot wait for Armie Hammer to testify. He publicly said Depp couldn't keep his hands off him...

Thank goodness Armie didn't eat him. That would have been a fatal case of food poisoning.

by Anonymousreply 215April 22, 2022 1:09 PM

[quote] Sometimes it was rape, sometimes it was standard marriage. There were free people of color in this country since before the American Revolution, and they intermarried with each other, with Native Americans, and with whites.

Even though miscegenation was illegal, there was non-coercive interracial coupling in the U.S. as far back as the 18th Century, including in the South. These couples lived as husband and wife but were unable to make it legal.

by Anonymousreply 216April 22, 2022 1:23 PM

Depp says his management spent all that money. What did they spend it on??

by Anonymousreply 217April 22, 2022 2:03 PM

Depp is a liar with serious brain damage

by Anonymousreply 218April 22, 2022 2:09 PM

I never found Johnny to be attractive. I can see that compared to now, he was attractive when he was younger but he never did anything for me. His heroes seemed to be these badass shit disturbers and I guess thats why he let his life turn into what it has become. He likely enjoys it, some people thrive in conflict and chaos.

by Anonymousreply 219April 22, 2022 2:13 PM

drinking a couple bottles of wine a day in addition to a few joints will do that to you.

by Anonymousreply 220April 22, 2022 2:15 PM

R220, way more than wine and weed . This guy is a garbage can for drugs . 8 ecstasy tabs simultaneously?! 🤦‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 221April 22, 2022 2:17 PM

AH is definitely a snake, but I’m amazed at how on various sites in the comment sections almost everyone is saying “poor Johnny.” What a crock of shit! There has been plenty of evidence (texts and recordings) that have been presented that make it clear he’s no sweetheart either. “Poor Johnny” didn’t have a problem with putting up with her until she finally left him. That’s what he gets for being an old man chasing young pussy.

by Anonymousreply 222April 22, 2022 2:29 PM

I think it’s disturbing how in the courtroom you can hear the people in the audience laughing at Johnny’s stupid little jokes. You can tell they’re starstruck.

by Anonymousreply 223April 22, 2022 2:31 PM

Must be so disappointing to see this “star” in person. Fugly and zero charisma

by Anonymousreply 224April 22, 2022 2:34 PM

He loves to drink "champers" which I assume is champagne. It's bad for your teeth. He is so wasted all the time, I doubt he is brushing his teeth before passing out.

by Anonymousreply 225April 22, 2022 2:34 PM

R222 I don't think being attracted to young women does mean someone deserves domestic abuse. And that "young pussy" Amber agreed to it. She could have left without turning violent.

by Anonymousreply 226April 22, 2022 3:03 PM

Nonsense, R18. I’ve seen both men up close, and Depp looks NOTHING like Roarke.

Both were very nice gentlemen, especially Mickey, who gave us directions to a great Super Bowl party we were looking for but couldn’t find. He had just left said festivities, and we ran into him on the street where we had parked. Sweetest guy.

Depp was absolutely perfect. He had the best bone structure out there, and while that bone structure is struggling as he ages, it’s still there.

All he needs to do is get treatment for his facial scarring. There seems to be some scarring going on there? Not sure. But this is usually easily taken care of, but it is a long process where the patient must remain compliant (zero booze and/or drugs), while it’s being treated.

My guess is that prescription meds are fucking with his face, and I cannot say which ones, as I am not his physician, but this goes beyond pain meds. Autoimmune meds are closer to whatever is causing his skin inflammation and triggering a healing process that never quite resolves. If the latter is the case, that’s unfortunate, as it doesn’t heal properly, and may never be able to.

He’s not ugly. He lost his orthodontic structure, which may be due to (again) prescribed meds, coupled with boozing and drugs. But he probably doesn’t party as much as we believe he does. He probably goes through bouts or periodic drinking/partying.

Source? He still retains healthy hair.

Anyhow, I don’t believe Depp is the monster everyone paints him out to be.

He’s a typical, Hollywood actor, in that he came of age in an era where we were all just raking it all in, party wise.

Were we not?

Let’s not forget where many of us came from. Most of us elders here were out tearing shit up (our bodies included) for many years. All of us who lived/live in big cities, can attest to the excess we were privy to.

Not everyone has the ability to snap back from that in top form.

Like it or not, he was better looking than 95% of us, for more than half of his life.

He’s almost 60, and still looks better than most his age or a few years younger.

If he sobered up completely (which he may have already done or is mitigating harm), all he needs to do is lose around 20-30 lbs, and he’s better off than he currently is.

He isn’t hideous. He is human.

by Anonymousreply 227April 22, 2022 3:09 PM

The problem is that they must be too good now at hiding Hollywood misbehavior. Surely there are crazier stars. He's not even a cult member!

by Anonymousreply 228April 22, 2022 3:22 PM

R226 Oh yes, a 20-something woman abused a big ass man in his late 40’s/early 50’s.🙄

by Anonymousreply 229April 22, 2022 3:28 PM

R229 Why do you portray Amber as a retard? 20 Year olds are very capable of abusing other adults.

by Anonymousreply 230April 22, 2022 4:02 PM

Johnny is not "big." He always looked physically frail and I doubt he has any strength and stamina. He's a zombie at this point. Women abuse men all the time, men are less likely the report it. Johnny isn't innocent as he did retaliate against her and it wasn't just self-defense. He should have left her as soon as she became controlling and abusive.

by Anonymousreply 231April 22, 2022 5:16 PM

R231, woman hating queen

by Anonymousreply 232April 22, 2022 5:24 PM

[quote]Women abuse men all the time, men are less likely the report it.

And yet it's the men who batter, stalk, and eventually kill.

by Anonymousreply 233April 22, 2022 5:25 PM

And who have hissy fit defamation trials brought against their abusers.

by Anonymousreply 234April 22, 2022 5:52 PM

I think they are both terrible, but all those texts and emails is making Johnny look like a complete psycho and he just doesn't even seem to realise it.

by Anonymousreply 235April 22, 2022 8:19 PM

R235, I do agree wholeheartedly with your comment, in not that Johnny is necessarily a psycho. Framing this comment under the guise that Johnny is a psycho, forces the reader to concentrate on whether or not he is a psycho.

Let’s take away the question as to whether or not Johnny is a psycho. Let’s assume he is not.

What is happening here is that he has lost clear perspective as to what truly matters, and how to sustain what truly matters.

Amber is a huge cinder block Johnny is using, to obstruct and distract him from focusing on what truly makes him happy, and what he needs to do to achieve his own contentment.

Maybe he just wants strife.

If that’s the case, then he’s got it.

He’d be wise to discontinue viewing himself in/as the third person.

by Anonymousreply 236April 22, 2022 9:16 PM

If I'd known texts and emails like that would be made public, I would have gone out of my way NOT to have a public court case.

He's so arrogant and delusional that he probably believes it makes him look quirky and interesting, not a total cunt.

by Anonymousreply 237April 22, 2022 9:19 PM

I’m sure Amber is a dumb bitch but this makes Johnny Depp look violent and unhinged and also like he’s obsessed with her.

by Anonymousreply 238April 22, 2022 9:29 PM

We are Team Amber because she’s bi.

It takes a village.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239April 22, 2022 10:03 PM

Sure. DL loves bisexuals.... ❤

by Anonymousreply 240April 22, 2022 10:05 PM

R233 Please no nasty ass hoe replies. Battering isn't a gendered issue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241April 24, 2022 7:39 AM

All men his age look like shit with long hair. A nicely styled haircut would make him presentable.

by Anonymousreply 242April 24, 2022 8:23 AM

Women abuse people they are close to like their boyfriends, husbands, friends, siblings and children. Most abuse occurs among people who know each other intimately. Intimacy creates vulnerability which leaves one an easy target for violence and manipulation. In the case of an old aging drunk like Johnny who is both physically and mentally weak, he is open for abuse basically. It's so funny how people here love to downplay verbal abuse and threats yet now claim Johnny's gross texts are worse than Amber's physical abuse. So is physical violence that Amber exhibited less severe than Johnny's angry texts or not?

I know some DLers like to act like women are innately pure and innocent angels but they really are human beings too capable of the same flaws and dysfunctional behavior as men. Anyone who grew up with a bunch of sisters or a single mother could call out the "women are more more gentle and empathetic" bullshit. Men just got away with more due to the historical power imbalance but that gap is closing more and more. Men are being held more accountable especially thanks to surveillance.

I'm team no one because both are gross and immature.

by Anonymousreply 243April 24, 2022 8:36 AM

Who knew India had their own cadre of MRAs r241

by Anonymousreply 244April 24, 2022 9:08 AM

I'm not wasting time on a real response to r241, who won't be moved anyway; but for anyone else reading, here's an abstract that sums up my thoughts on that post:

Dragiewicz, M. and Lindgren, Y. "The Gendered Nature of Domestic Violence: Statistical Data for Lawyers Considering Equal Protection Analysis." American University Journal of Gender, Social Policy & the Law (17:2, 2009):

[quote]In Woods v. Horton, the California’s Third District Court of Appeal in Sacramento ruled that a state Health and Safety Code section funding domestic violence shelter services specifically for battered women and their children violated equal protection. Using the strict scrutiny standard of review, the court held that under the state’s Equal Protection Clause, women and men are “similarly situated” with regard to domestic violence and, therefore, the language in the code should be revised to make state funding for domestic violence shelter services under that code gender-neutral. Woods is the first successful legal decision for the anti-feminist “fathers’ rights” movement in a series of lawsuits filed against battered women’s shelters and their funders. The case is important because it highlights the limits of formal equality review of laws that confer benefits upon women. Specifically, in its formal equality review, the court failed to sufficiently consider the gendered nature of domestic violence and the social and political context in which violence against women occurs. Women are battered much more frequently, suffer much greater injuries, and are at much higher risk of being killed by their batterer than their male counterparts, particularly at separation. Further, women who are battered are in greater need of the specific services offered by shelters because of the profoundly gendered nature of battering, wherein women and children bear substantial risk of homicide, assault, rape, and stalking following separation from an abuser, whereas men do not. Women also have fewer economic resources and often are more dependent on their abusers than men due to women’s persistently lower income and greater participation in child care. For these reasons, disparate funding for battered women’s shelters should survive a strict scrutiny challenge because women and men are not similarly situated with regard to domestic violence. Because the risks faced by women and men following separation are essentially different, shelter services tailored to women and their dependent children are narrowly designed to address a compelling state interest in decreasing separation assault, assisting battered women in safely leaving abusers, and decreasing preventable homicides. By failing to acknowledge the important role that gender plays in domestic violence, the Woods decision set a precedent that threatens to erode the already inadequate laws and services specifically created in response to the quantitatively and qualitatively different types of violence faced by women, men, and children.

[quote]We conclude that domestic violence is uniquely gendered because it is a manifestation of discrimination against women. Failure to recognize the causal link between domestic violence and gender threatens to severely undermine formal equality because it fails to address the underlying problems that allow domestic violence to persist and does not address the victims’ experience within the context of societal discrimination. Considering domestic violence in the broader context of gender inequality, it becomes clear that men and women are not similarly situated. Rather, domestic violence is a systemic political and social problem within which women are uniquely situated when compared to men.

by Anonymousreply 245April 24, 2022 9:24 AM

Guys, it's very clear that men do commit most murders and domestic violence BUT that doesn't mean that women never do it. They definitely do sometimes. Can't we have a nuanced (truthful) view of this?

by Anonymousreply 246April 24, 2022 11:19 AM

R245 Your quoted text is sexist. They say women have fewer economic resources and this should be a reason to put more focus on them when it comes to domestic violence. The wage gap is due to women's personal choice, it is actually an earnings gap. So ignoring battered men because women earn less overall doesn't sound convincing to me. In larger cities, young childless women even earn more than their male counter-parts but I doubt you would use the same argument in defense for those guys. Your response to R241 is kinda silly anyway because you saw in the quoted tweet that domestic violence is mostly bi-directional and the uni-directional domestic violence comes mostly from women on top of that, yet you still argued in a way that implies that women are victims of domestic violence 99% of the time. I am glad that the Johnny Depp case made more people aware of this false narrative and shows that domestic violence is an issue that concerns both sexes equally.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247April 24, 2022 11:20 AM

Wow, that video linked at R247.

DM would be solved if "women stopped acting like parasites"? JFC, pal.

by Anonymousreply 248April 24, 2022 1:28 PM

R248 That's basically what it is in many cases. My mother was the breadwinner, my father turned violent but because my mother was independent she was able to kick him out quickly. Just because you find that suggestion offensive, doesn't mean it wouldn't solve a lot of domestic violence situations. Would you rather have no offensive thoughts but therefore more victims of domestic violence?

by Anonymousreply 249April 24, 2022 1:34 PM

Yes, of course R249. The violent male always responds SO WELL to being kicked out/dumped/divorced/turned down.

There is NEVER any stalking, threats, rape, or killing after that stuff!

If only the ladies tried harder to not be poor. I got it!

by Anonymousreply 250April 24, 2022 1:40 PM

R250 Your answer shows me that you don't want to solve the issue, it reminds me of the feminist groups who purposely present a false narrative in order to receive even more funding for their sexist causes . I suggested a solution, even explained how it worked for my mother but you seem to prefer a negative worldview of "women always victims". More women refusing to become dependent on men, has the chance to reduce some domestic violence cases. Your solution seems to solely focus on women who were abused but that ignores male victims and as you have seen before in R241 plenty of women are violent too and refusing to see them as perpetrators clearly won't reduce cases of domestic violence overall. Moreover, when we accept that it is often women who initiate domestic violence we can create measures and find solutions to stop such women in order to save their and their partner's life when things get out of hand. So this isn't even an anti-women narrative, it just means we help both sexes at the same time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251April 24, 2022 2:14 PM

Also, if women didn't want to be raped, then they should have decided not to have been born with rapeable vaginas!!!

by Anonymousreply 252April 24, 2022 2:21 PM

“ Yes, of course [R249]. The violent male always responds SO WELL to being kicked out/dumped/divorced/turned down.

There is NEVER any stalking, threats, rape, or killing after that stuff!

If only the ladies tried harder to not be poor. I got it!”.

Exactly !

by Anonymousreply 253April 24, 2022 2:32 PM

Johnny Depp and Amber Heard are the new Whitney and Bobby Brown.

by Anonymousreply 254April 24, 2022 6:18 PM

Amber heard is a psychotic bitch, like literally crazy. Have no idea why he married her other than the might be a masochist.

by Anonymousreply 255April 24, 2022 6:22 PM

It doesn't matter who did what. Just remember who is suing who. Johnny Depp is a fool. He has chosen to expose himself. And yes, he's very ugly. Inside and out.

by Anonymousreply 256April 24, 2022 7:05 PM

[quote]R255 Have no idea why he married Amber other than he might be a masochist.

Yes… it’s so mysterious why an aging multi millionaire would marry a hot blonde over 20 years younger than himself! Truly a first.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257April 25, 2022 12:06 AM

She was young and in her prime. she was very beautiful in Rum Diary. She isn't ugly now, just older. still very pretty.

by Anonymousreply 258April 25, 2022 12:49 AM

She's a nasty bitch and he's a stupid old drunken fool, but at least she knows better than to draw attention to this mess.

by Anonymousreply 259April 25, 2022 1:13 AM

I'm guessing you clucking hens are not following this trial because he has come off looking good so far. He looks great too, imo. Yes, he looked ill for a couple of years, which is hardly surprising given his name was being dragged through the mud because of Amber's lies, but now that he can finally express his side he is looking happier and healthier.

Good luck to him.

by Anonymousreply 260April 25, 2022 1:43 AM

Yes, and good luck to you too, R260.

by Anonymousreply 261April 25, 2022 1:44 AM

R260 I'm embarrassed to admit I watched the entire 7 hours of his testimony last week. Johnny is not looking good. His testimony has confirmed he is abusive, raging, and unreliable. He cannot deny his own words in texts, etc. In fact, his testimony points to her claims being true because of the amount of drugs he was on and because of his violent texts and his inability to explain his recorded rages, some of which seem to include verbal admissions of guilt of violence against her as well as his words expressing he was out of control, blacked out, and was capable of anything when under the influence. He is his own worst witness and has proven Amber's claims are true.

by Anonymousreply 262April 25, 2022 2:38 AM

Well exactly r256. Who initiated this whole public circus? Sure, they're both ugly people. But why are we re-visiting all these gruesome personal details, most of which we heard already a few years ago during the UK trial.

It's because Depp had to bring suit, he couldn't let the whole thing die. He's not going to win this suit, and he's going to have to live with the consequences of bringing it: more terrible PR, reminders of his unstable past, his poor personal choices. Not a checkmark in the win column.

by Anonymousreply 263April 25, 2022 2:48 AM

Does Depp have any money left at this point? He was a millionaire living like a billionaire for a long time there.

by Anonymousreply 264April 25, 2022 3:07 AM

R261 must be blind or has very low standards!

by Anonymousreply 265April 25, 2022 3:23 AM

It's R260 with the low standards and demented mind. He's a well known DL nutcase. RACIST & MISOGYNIST. AWF. Troll.

by Anonymousreply 266April 25, 2022 3:39 AM

R241 you’re using MEN FROM INDIA in defence of your female violence argument?

Men from India who regularly masturbate to and the ejaculate on women sitting in front of them in public buses?

The India where the gang rape of an 8 year old girl in a temple had the police washing her clothing to destroy evidence - that India?

The India where 24 women are killed every day for not providing a large enough dowry?

C’mon man.

by Anonymousreply 267April 25, 2022 5:42 AM

He should have quit show business after 21 Jump Street.

by Anonymousreply 268April 25, 2022 8:44 AM

R268 And do what? He said himself that he was getting more money than he'd ever seen in his life and that he didn't have the talent to make it as a musician which was apparently what he really wanted to do.

by Anonymousreply 269April 25, 2022 9:01 AM

The fact that he's still going after her so hard after 7 years of being divorced is Fucking Crazy.

Yes, I've heard her tapes and she sounds batshit crazy too but he picked her. Just like he self destructs with drugs, he self destructs with this obsession over paying her back as he sees it.

He's not a victim of anyone except himself. The first sign of sketch behavior on her part and he should have talked to his lawyers and gotten divorced.

by Anonymousreply 270April 25, 2022 9:20 AM

When does the trial resume?

by Anonymousreply 271April 25, 2022 12:22 PM

R267 The tweet shows statistics from the United States. The guy from India just says he would like to have statistics like that in India too but it isn't possible because according to him, domestic violence against men isn't monitored in India and they don't even have a law there in case DV happens to men. You mention rapes against women in India but 1) I could also now mention women who rape boys and men in western countries but who rarely get punished for it and 2) in India there is also no law that recognizes female on male rape, so of course you could only list the examples you mentioned because there is no data of female criminals regarding those crimes in India. My reply at R421 with the linked tweet simply showed that most domestic violence is bi-directional. It adds up with what we hear with Amber and Johnny so far because they seem to have abused each other but we'll have to wait for the verdict to be certain. So why get worked up over this information in my reply? Is it because obese lesbians who vote muslim inviting leftwing political parties can't deal with the fact that white men with a tan (Johnny) are usually less violent than the people of the religion of peace they often support?

by Anonymousreply 272April 25, 2022 4:07 PM

[quote] Is it because obese lesbians who vote muslim inviting leftwing political parties can't deal with the fact that white men with a tan (Johnny) are usually less violent than the people of the religion of peace they often support?

Oh you’re sane, all right.

by Anonymousreply 273April 25, 2022 4:48 PM

He deserves to lose. He had no problem putting up with her antics until she finally left him. That’s what he gets for chasing young pussy.

by Anonymousreply 274April 25, 2022 4:57 PM

R274 we already had this comment here in the thread. Why do people shame old men for going after young women? Are some old cunts jealous that their wrinkle holes aren't as popular anymore? Amber consented to be in a relationship with an old guy but I doubt Johnny consented to her violence.

by Anonymousreply 275April 25, 2022 5:05 PM

R275 And why are you obsessed with defending a dumb old man?

by Anonymousreply 276April 25, 2022 5:08 PM

I already had r275, for good reason, I assume

by Anonymousreply 277April 25, 2022 5:24 PM

R276 Because domestic violence can happen to anyone. Not just wrinkle men like Johnny.

by Anonymousreply 278April 25, 2022 5:24 PM

^^^ *had 275 blocked

by Anonymousreply 279April 25, 2022 5:30 PM

R275, do you actually believe these two ever fucked?

LMAO.

by Anonymousreply 280April 25, 2022 5:34 PM

R280 yes

by Anonymousreply 281April 25, 2022 5:43 PM

I'm sure they fucked plenty in 2009 when they were filming The Rum Diary. But if you told me the marriage was never consummated because his drug use was so bad by that point I'd believe you.

by Anonymousreply 282April 25, 2022 6:02 PM

He was a pretty young man and now is looking like Steven Segal.

He and Amber both gained weight in their faces (and bodies). There's no changing the spacing of the eyes and the weight shows up on the sides of the face, like a Cabbage Patch Doll.

Eyebrows: People always neglect their eyebrows. Johnny should have put some of that dye (from the hair on top of his head) onto his eyebrows. He looks washed out without eyebrows. Amber's eyebrows look fuzzy, like caterpillars.

by Anonymousreply 283April 25, 2022 6:15 PM

When is Amber countersuing him for?

by Anonymousreply 284April 25, 2022 6:28 PM

R13 [quote] Burton did look rather similar to Depp ...

To an alien maybe. They both have a nose and eyes.

by Anonymousreply 285April 25, 2022 7:17 PM

^100 million for having her blacklisted in Hollywood. I don't see how her career ever recovers from this and at her age, this is the last chance she had at being a star.

by Anonymousreply 286April 25, 2022 7:19 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287April 25, 2022 9:38 PM

Most of the YouTube comments are in Johnny's favor. They think Amber is a fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 288April 25, 2022 10:28 PM

^ I know, it's kind of disturbing. Because Johnny is so obviously going to lose his case. And have to pay millions in legal fees. His career is already over.

Amber isn't worried about being an actress anymore. She'll never be out of "work."

by Anonymousreply 289April 25, 2022 10:34 PM

Johnny did have great bones and hair. But he's rock n roll. Not movie star handsome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290April 25, 2022 10:46 PM

Yeah r241 that cunt should have shown Bob and vangene! Fucking bitch lasagna

by Anonymousreply 291April 25, 2022 11:08 PM

During cross-examination earlier, Amber Heard’s attorney played an audio recording of Johnny Depp telling his ex-wife he had no interest in getting clean.

“I want you to be clean and sober so we can fix all of our problems,” Heard says in the clip.

Depp — famous for playing drunken pirate captain Jack Sparrow in the “Pirates of the Caribbean” franchise — responds, “I’m never getting clean and sober.”

by Anonymousreply 292April 26, 2022 12:01 AM

[quote]r270 He's not a victim of anyone except himself. The first sign of sketch behavior on her part and he should have talked to his lawyers and gotten divorced.

Plus, they were a couple for years before getting married. It's not like they ran from her initial RUM DIARY audition straight to Vegas, for some quickie wedding.

He knew who she was.

by Anonymousreply 293April 26, 2022 5:56 AM

R290 Johnny Depp actually looks kind of “black” there. Around the eyes, nose, bones structure.

Injun boy my ass.

by Anonymousreply 294April 26, 2022 6:42 AM

I’ve not really been following these shenanigans. How do you think it will all end?

by Anonymousreply 295April 26, 2022 7:39 AM

Being Indian is more "exotic" and less shameful than being partially black. So many white Americans show their racism with being silent on their black ancestry yet bragging about non-existent Native American blood. This was originally a way to explain darker complexion to dodge the Black Codes laws and later Jim Crow segregation. Natives had this "noble savage" image in contrast to the more negative image of Black people as "lazy, uncivilized apes."

But Native Americans themselves find it offensive because they were nearly killed off entirely and white people would falsely claim Native blood to gain access and claim to the land. It became fashionable. Black Americans do the same thing but most of us can acknowledge the white blood from slavery because Native American alone can't explain our light-skinned, green-eyed relatives. Native American tribes were not allies to Black people as many held slaves and were involved in the slave trade and would also hunt slaves for ransom. Only the Seminole tribe had a good standing though today they deny their Freedman descendents. So many white Southerners are part black while almost all Black Americans are part white. Native Americans rarely mixed with either group.

Funny enough, most Latinos are blended with Native American even the lighter-skinned ones. Yet they don't identify as solely Indigenous because they have a multicultural identity that acknowledges Mediterranean, African and American contributions. So when Latino says I'm Mexican, Puerto Rican, Brazilian, Argentine, etc. They are implying that a mixture exists.

Americans were anti-miscegenation thus people who are blended must pick a side. Only recently has a mixed identity become popular.

I agree with R294, Johnny and his father both look like they have some African ancestry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296April 26, 2022 10:17 AM

R294, I think he's hillbilly, like my dad's side of the family, which could mean some Native and African ancestry, i.e. Melungeon. One ancestor lied about her heritage for some reason (we assume she escaped either from a slave owner or a Native reservation) and it turns out that was quite common. Many of these people would say they were Cherokee even if they weren't, because it was more acceptable than saying you were part African, and safer than admitting to being from another Native tribe that wasn't allowed to live off a reservation at the time. They'd also sometimes say they were Portuguese and came over on trade ships, and then just stayed.

I suspect Depp's family had one of those Cherokee rumors in their ancestry and that's where he came up with the idea he was an "injun." It's very common, and it was really popular back in the 1970s to say you were part Cherokee, so I bet he was told this when he was a kid.

by Anonymousreply 297April 26, 2022 10:36 AM

Yeah, I was told the same thing. Seems like those DNA ancestry spit tests have put a lid on that.

by Anonymousreply 298April 26, 2022 11:07 AM

DNA has shown that “darkness” of the Melungeon comes is entirely from African heritage, the Native American part is small/negligible, if at all.

Johnny would NEVER get a DNA test.

Tom Hanks is a teensy part Melungeon and if you squint, he has the bone structure. It’s not as obvious as Joseph Cotten looked like a light-skin mixed race guy with the southern drawl and the hair to match, but it’s there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299April 26, 2022 3:38 PM

That makes sense about Hanks, I never would have thought of it but now that you mention it, he has the hair.

My grandmother and her sister looked mixed race in black and white photos, but in real life they were very pale and no one thought they were anything but white. My dad somehow got straight black hair instead of wavy or curly, but had darker skin, and people assumed he had quite a bit of Native heritage.

by Anonymousreply 300April 26, 2022 3:57 PM

Part of Depp's unusual bone structure stems from him being part Native American.

by Anonymousreply 301April 26, 2022 5:58 PM

^that's why he can't get off the sauce, too.

by Anonymousreply 302April 26, 2022 6:00 PM

Oh, read the damned thread.

by Anonymousreply 303April 26, 2022 6:31 PM

Joseph Cotton looks like Lester Holt. Who is Joseph Cotton?

by Anonymousreply 304April 26, 2022 7:08 PM

Johnny's facial features point more to African to me. Many West Africans have long faces and noses with high cheekbones. The Fulani, Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba are examples. Native Americans have very wide faces and very almond shaped eyes. Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Uruguayans, Colombians, Hondurans and Argentines are better examples of white-Native blends. The sexy Native image is very whitewashed looking, always lighter skinned with big eyes and slim faces. Most Natives look very Asian with darker skin unless heavily mixed.

Johnny looks like a light-skinned Creole from Louisiana like Jelly Roll Morton, George Herriman and Prince. He could be a male counterpart to Jennifer Beals and Paula Patton who are biracial but lean more white looking.

Creoles and free people of color in this photo. Johnny could fit in as a lighter relative.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305April 26, 2022 7:53 PM

He die NOT look as good as a creole.

by Anonymousreply 306April 26, 2022 9:43 PM

The Native Americans claim he's not one of them.

by Anonymousreply 307April 27, 2022 3:00 AM

R307 There are people who have looked into Depp's ancestry and there has been no documented or otherwise verified Native American ancestry provided for him. All of Johnny’s grandparents and great-grandparents are listed as “White” on United States Censuses. That doesn't mean he doesn't have Native American ancestry all the same but he'd have to take a DNA test to determine that.

It's likely that he's just another example of an American being told that they have Native American ancestry because it makes them feel better about their ancestry as colonizers.

by Anonymousreply 308April 27, 2022 3:14 AM

If Johnny wasn't so drug addled and broke, I don't think he would care about his reputation. He has small dick energy, always has. I'm not being too gay about it, I mean he seems to not care about certain things except that his wealth and stardom and personal energy always attracted fine and fucked up women. He's not interested in the public perception of his attractiveness or talent. Just money and women and his work. Some of his previous women were beaten before Amber and we all know it. Winona and Kate. Isolated incidents. But he wasn't so far gone and they all weren't setting him up the way that Amber Heard was. Small dick men still like to look pretty. Johnny thinks he is pretty still. That's a not bad facelift. He never cared about being a stud. He's a romantic iconoclast. So you're not allowed to take his money and leave his impotent dirty ASS. He's broke. That's the real problem. Way past middle aged, impotent and broke. Amber is the least lovely of all his loves - but he MARRIED her and she's not concerned with protecting either of their reputations or dignity. Johnny is a hillbilly with Madonna's old fake accent. His bloated face pulled tight with a ponytail lift!

by Anonymousreply 309April 27, 2022 3:35 AM

[quote]r309 Amber is the least lovely of all his loves

No. Whatever else she is, Heard is a beautiful woman. Or at least she was when Depp first got his grimy talons in her tender young flesh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310April 27, 2022 3:49 AM

[quote]Some of his previous women were beaten before Amber and we all know it. Winona and Kate. Isolated incidents.

You say this but we don't 'all know it'. None of his exes have alleged that he hit them, nor has anyone else. That's notable because usually with these MeToo cases, other people come out to say that the perp did the same to them.

by Anonymousreply 311April 27, 2022 3:52 AM

I didn't say Amber wasn't beautiful, I said she was the least lovely of his loves. Technically, she is the most beautiful. Learn nuance, R310. And R311. And all your other hundred posts on this thread. We know who YOU are!

You're dumb. Winona, Kate and Vanessa are also dumb. But lovely.

Amber is NOT dumb. But beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 312April 27, 2022 4:05 AM

R312 Respectfully, how do you know that too? The general public had no idea what Amber was privately like before all the salacious details came out as a result of these court cases. Winona, Kate and Vanessa still have mystique.

by Anonymousreply 313April 27, 2022 4:22 AM

Johnny looks a bit like John Amos in r310.

by Anonymousreply 314April 27, 2022 8:29 AM

Johnny looks grim and sorta evil in that photo. I think he's always on. She looks starstruck and happy with the limelight. The nasty side of fame is something like this trial and I think both of them at the end are going to be truly sorry. Depp is going to be sorry he ever pulled this lame publicity stunt.

by Anonymousreply 315April 27, 2022 1:12 PM

I don’t really understand this lawsuit, Johnny sued Amber for defamation is what I gather, but why? Why would he want all his private business coming out, especially after the last trial? Neither one of them comes off remotely well or sane. It’s bizarre. Why is he doing this?!

by Anonymousreply 316April 27, 2022 1:38 PM

I don't care about his DNA or ethnic background.

He seems like a guy who fell really deeply in love with Heard. She seems like she used and abused him.

He also seems like he abused her back and cannot get over a woman who didn't return his love. Perhaps because he was so used to every woman adoring him when he was younger and good looking.

by Anonymousreply 317April 27, 2022 2:01 PM

It doesn't make rational sense, R316. I think it's a combination: he's consumed with a need for vengeance against Amber, and his brain is damaged by years of drug and alcohol abuse.

Because yeah, the first suit was nuts and this one is suicidal. The revelations about the extent of his substance abuse alone makes him uninsurable and therefore persona non grata in Hollywood.

There will be no winners in this court case.

by Anonymousreply 318April 27, 2022 2:04 PM

Only his stans will support him

by Anonymousreply 319April 27, 2022 2:09 PM

He claimed to be part Native American and then it turned out that he is just white trash from Kentucky, end of story.

by Anonymousreply 320April 27, 2022 2:18 PM

Regarding his ethnicity apparently they did validate he has an African slave for an ancestor. The rest is just a tall story told.

by Anonymousreply 321April 27, 2022 2:24 PM

how manipulative

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322April 27, 2022 2:48 PM

I love her weepy act!

by Anonymousreply 323April 27, 2022 3:38 PM

Is she the scat troll of datalounge?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324April 27, 2022 3:50 PM

All these twits simping for Johnny. This is like the Britney stans.

by Anonymousreply 325April 28, 2022 1:42 AM

His coloring is not good

by Anonymousreply 326April 28, 2022 3:31 AM

He’s is charming I hate to say it watching his testimony. I just don’t think he’s blameless though.

by Anonymousreply 327April 28, 2022 4:21 AM

The texts from her parents to him are funny.

Even after Amber told her mom he's a violent druggie, the mom was still like I love you Johnny, can I still be your mom in law? Don't tell Amber we spoke or could lose my relationship with my daughter. The dad was like love you son after the divorce drama.

So did they believe Amber? I'm sure he snapped a few times on her crazy antics.

If she was ugly none of this would have happened.

by Anonymousreply 328April 28, 2022 1:48 PM

It's a typical dynamic, actually, in these situations r3328

by Anonymousreply 329April 28, 2022 1:51 PM

[quote]R328 If she was ugly none of this would have happened.

True. But If Johnny Depp were ugly, he never would have happened.

by Anonymousreply 330April 28, 2022 2:04 PM

He's proven one thing for sure. He's a smart ass. Usually juries hate that kind of witness. But he's a celebrity so the crowd eats up his obnoxious behavior.

He's really just disrespectful.

by Anonymousreply 331April 28, 2022 2:28 PM

Totally agree, R331. His smugness is repellant to me but some people are lapping it up.

by Anonymousreply 332April 28, 2022 2:30 PM

He could massacre a chicken live and they'd excuse it. He walks on water.

by Anonymousreply 333April 28, 2022 2:31 PM

R332, yep. And I apologize to the pretentious twat on another thread but I'm stealing his line

[quote]See the trouble is for the less intellectually rigorous . . .

by Anonymousreply 334April 28, 2022 2:41 PM

[quote] Don't tell Amber we spoke or could lose my relationship with my daughter. The dad was like love you son after the divorce drama.

It’s not that usual. Remember the post-separation Diana and Prince Philip exchanged. They were (in stick up their asses British Royal terms) quite gushy.

Unless we’re talking about irate Iranian fathers or hissing Italian mothers, a good percentage of former in-laws will compete to look the bigger person publicly, and especially if there’s a paper trail.

by Anonymousreply 335April 28, 2022 4:54 PM

[quote] [R328] If she was ugly none of this would have happened.

[quote] True. But If Johnny Depp were ugly, he never would have happened.

Hilarious. 😂

by Anonymousreply 336April 28, 2022 4:59 PM

If Johnny wasn't lazy or a drunkard. He could be a hot DILF like his lookalike Skeet Ulrich who is currently posting thirst traps on his IG.

by Anonymousreply 337April 28, 2022 5:37 PM

R337 Yeah but he already has children. Who wants that? EW.

by Anonymousreply 338April 29, 2022 3:54 PM

So he says he never hit her but he doesn't deny pushing her against the wall, "placing" heron the bed, shouting in her face.

Someone screaming in my face definitely registers as abusive to me. He's just not a saint in this.

by Anonymousreply 339April 30, 2022 12:31 PM

I'd vomit if someone with rotting teeth (like Depp) got up in my face and screamed at me.

by Anonymousreply 340April 30, 2022 8:14 PM

I don’t even think he’s that great of an actor, and he certainly doesn’t seem to have a great personality.

by Anonymousreply 341April 30, 2022 11:28 PM

I wonder what it’s like to look homeless yet be a millionaire

by Anonymousreply 342May 1, 2022 2:34 AM

Johnny's ties and suits are outta what realm? This is not ironic fashion. He's like someone's idea of a pimp rebel from 30 years ago. (his own) I would prefer him to wear a grill. Honestly. At least that would be badass bad taste. He's a non fun drunk uncle. It's hard to smell like cat pee when you don't own cats. Depp achieves! He thinks he's Charles Bukowski X with Keith Richards. Neither would put on this kind of show to get back at a woman. And they're both fucking losers anyway.

Johnny has many lawyers but obviously he's making his own choices and decisions. His lawyers are going to get every last million he has, and Amber's lawyers will get the crumbs. He's done.

Depp is a fucking fool.

by Anonymousreply 343May 1, 2022 2:46 AM

I can’t believe more people haven’t said anything about how slow he talks and the long pauses he takes on the stand. It’s like he doesn’t know how to process a thought.

by Anonymousreply 344May 1, 2022 3:09 AM

R344 He sounded fine to me, sincere and not rehearsed, which sometimes requires a pause. My impression is that most of the public is on his side. After seeing a bit of the trial, I am too.

by Anonymousreply 345May 1, 2022 3:19 AM

U crazy R345. The public may be on his side, but the law is not.

by Anonymousreply 346May 1, 2022 3:23 AM

R346 We shall see. Sounds like she is the abusive one in the relationship, and she has a history of that.

by Anonymousreply 347May 1, 2022 3:29 AM

Is about redeeming himself so he gets roles again.

by Anonymousreply 348May 1, 2022 3:51 AM

R345 You must be slow if you think he sounds normal.

by Anonymousreply 349May 1, 2022 5:07 AM

He looks like he did in "Secret Window". He needs to take a shovel to that bitch Amber!

by Anonymousreply 350May 1, 2022 6:52 AM

[R49] needs to take a course on ethics, yikes. Imagine being labeled mentally challenged for simply disagreeing on something as trivial as voice quality. Eugenicists would consider you with your social innumeracy as “defective stock”, without a doubt.

by Anonymousreply 351May 1, 2022 8:30 AM

R49 you must not get penetrated enough

by Anonymousreply 352May 1, 2022 8:37 AM

Is Johnny queer?🧐

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353May 1, 2022 9:03 AM

We'll get to her her testimony soon.

by Anonymousreply 354May 1, 2022 2:47 PM

Johnny kissed Jimmy Kimmel in a manner that indicates he is no stranger to it. Also be said in some interview, all his characters are gay. Maybe he and Nic Cage were fuck buddies? So hetero-leaning bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 355May 1, 2022 3:00 PM

Depp acts and sounds like the moron he is. How he could think this trial would help him in any way is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 356May 1, 2022 3:06 PM

Depp is a serious liability to Hollywood. Uninsurable

by Anonymousreply 357May 1, 2022 3:25 PM

Frankly, most of you commenting are morons. You either haven't been following the trial or the evidence or you're thick as pig shit. There is NO evidence Depp was abusive towards Amber. None. There is significant evidence Amber was abusive towards Depp. She has a history of domestic violence and has even been arrested for it before.

You would probably look like shit too if your name was dragged through the mud for years over false accusations. This impacted his children. It impacted his career. He has a right to clear his name. I don't think he cares if he "wins" the trial or not. He just wants the truth to be known.

Personally, I think he looks great considering he's nearly 60. Not that should be relevant, you vacuous cows.

by Anonymousreply 358May 1, 2022 4:00 PM

Johnny is a damaged person. I find him more pathetic and stuck in arrested development than evil or abusive like some of the fraus here who always take the woman's side. I agree Amber is a psychotic violent bitch but Johnny needs to let it go though. I don't think his reputation was even tarnished until he retaliated.

Many people knew Amber was lying from the get-go because of the awful makeup she was wearing to look like a bruise and the fact Johnny had little history of abuse yet she did. Plus the tape that was released of her verbally abusing him and egging him on. When Johnny decided to go to court with her, it began to hurt his reputation because of the text messages that were exposed. She wasn't the one to destroy him, he did so too in trying to destroy her back. The Rolling Stone expose that came after also damaged him too.

by Anonymousreply 359May 1, 2022 4:06 PM

R358. wow, you are so fucking stupid. Did you not read the text messages and the audio tapes. He admitted he headbutted her. He admitted to his druggie friend that he was an asshole and abusive to people who came near him when he was high and wasted. he admitted he was a monster or evil or whatever....he has blackouts.

his testimony is NOT credible. he can't remember shit and everyone who testified for him is on his payroll.

by Anonymousreply 360May 1, 2022 4:32 PM

Nobody can keep up...

by Anonymousreply 361May 1, 2022 4:42 PM

Regardless of whether he hit her, calling the mother of his two children a “French extortionist cunt” and talking about killing Heard is off putting to most people except his most demented fans. Depp has damaged his reputation beyond repair with this trial. He should have just let it go.

by Anonymousreply 362May 1, 2022 8:50 PM

Depp must be spending a fortune on positive PR--you see it all over the major social media sites.

by Anonymousreply 363May 1, 2022 8:54 PM

[quote]Frankly, most of you commenting are morons. You either haven't been following the trial or the evidence or you're thick as pig shit. There is NO evidence Depp was abusive towards Amber. None.

That's because Depp's side got to testify and present in court first. We've been following it, we just understand how it works better than you do.

You better gird your delicate loins because her turn on the stand is coming up this week. For an ENTIRE week, same as what Depp and his side got. It will be a non-stop expose of Johnny and all his crap, same as we've just heard about Heard. If even a small percentage of her accusations of abuse ring as true - at this point there's no reason to believe it won't - his case is toast.

by Anonymousreply 364May 2, 2022 12:47 AM

It should be fucking Trump’s trial we’re all watching. This is nothing compared to what that treasonous insurrectionist is responsible for. Politicians get off with murder.

by Anonymousreply 365May 3, 2022 10:59 AM

r16, I'm sorry, what?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366May 3, 2022 11:11 AM

So what, R360? He typed unpleasant words. They were no worse than the unpleasant texts Amber sent about him and certainly not worse than actual physical violence which only she committed. And they knocked heads while he was restraining her. He does have a right to defend himself from being assaulted. If anyone is "fucking stupid" it's you.

by Anonymousreply 367May 3, 2022 11:11 AM

Types words about burning her corpse??

Words of a psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 368May 3, 2022 11:18 AM

Yes, and she texted her friend that she wanted to stab Depp to reath. Words, even unpleasant words, are not worse than actual physical violence, R368. Only party is guilty of that and it's not Depp.

by Anonymousreply 369May 3, 2022 11:22 AM

*death, obviously

by Anonymousreply 370May 3, 2022 11:26 AM

r366 a brief period in his mid twenties where he looks like an older Johnny Depp. It was just one of the crazed fan theories about the noticeable obsession of the two. I didn't say it was mine. . . the DL has nothing on actual fandom circlejerks.

Take for instance how the DL doesn't understand the Supernatural fandom ala Misha Collins comes out threads. They're too wrapped up in trying to rationally explain it than understanding the bulk of it is related to the culture that is fandoms now, not fat male 30 or older geeks in their basement but tween girls more concerned with their headcannons. A good primer would be exploring the fans of "Stephen Universe" in it's first seasons or One Direction fans and their headcannon of them all being gay -- sounds similar to DL but it's completely different layer of Dante's inferno.

by Anonymousreply 371May 3, 2022 3:35 PM

5:28 they are talking about his penis. Hot..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372May 3, 2022 8:00 PM

Amber Heard aged him. He was still decent looking until that lying whore drove him back to hard drinking and cocaine. He aged like 25 years since he has been involved with that succubus.

by Anonymousreply 373May 3, 2022 8:14 PM

R373 is profiled in this piece I'm sure

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374May 3, 2022 8:27 PM

The fans are cray-cray beyond all belief. Ship them to their own desert island .

by Anonymousreply 375May 3, 2022 9:02 PM

“ Amber Heard aged him. He was still decent looking until that lying whore drove him back to hard drinking and cocaine. He aged like 25 years since he has been involved with that succubus.”

Actually, moron, cocaine, booze, cigarettes and pills aged him.

by Anonymousreply 376May 4, 2022 12:25 AM

Thanks for the laugh, R373

by Anonymousreply 377May 4, 2022 12:32 AM

Depp's drug abuse aged him. He was going over that hill before Heard entered the picture. She's gone and he still looks like shit. Compared to Brad who looked gorgeous until he got deeper into his relationship with Jolie and looked like death for years and then after the nasty divorce. His looks came back instantly overnight.

by Anonymousreply 378May 4, 2022 12:45 AM

[quote] r373 is profiled in this piece I'm sure

No, Amber, I am not.

by Anonymousreply 379May 4, 2022 1:18 AM

Stress takes a toll on looks . Brad is out of the toxic relationship. He looks so much better

by Anonymousreply 380May 4, 2022 4:10 AM

There’s a significant gap between nasty phrases of anger and frustration in the common parlance - “I wouldn’t piss on her if she was on fire/could kick her ass/wish she was dead” and ones like I’m going to “fuck her corpse”.

by Anonymousreply 381May 4, 2022 4:38 AM

Drawing pictures, giggling in court, with a posse of menopausal fans that put Michael Jackson’s lunatic supporters to shame cheering on his every move…

by Anonymousreply 382May 4, 2022 4:40 AM

They were *private* text messages.

She stubbed a fucking cigarette out on his face, threw bottles at him, severed his finger, punched him on multiple occasions, slapped him on multiple occasions, threw various objects at him (lighter, remote control, can of red bull), threw a can at his nose, spat at him and took a dump in his bed.

But, sure R381, Depp typed nasty words. So much worse..

by Anonymousreply 383May 4, 2022 5:00 AM

I’m so pissed that James Franco isn’t going to show up now.

by Anonymousreply 384May 4, 2022 6:53 AM

^ Is Franco the unidentified male celebrity she was taking x with behind Depp's back at their house?

by Anonymousreply 385May 4, 2022 11:24 AM

Franco was who I thought of first but the celebrity has been named. She definitely was cosy with Franco. I'd bet that she fucked him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386May 4, 2022 12:08 PM

er, *hasn't been named, I meant to write.

by Anonymousreply 387May 4, 2022 12:08 PM

[quote]Actually, moron, cocaine, booze, cigarettes and pills aged him.

Shut up, man hating cunt. Your pussy stinks.

by Anonymousreply 388May 4, 2022 12:30 PM

^ how did you get “man hating cunt” out of that, R388. Switch to decaf bud.

by Anonymousreply 389May 4, 2022 1:43 PM

R386 now now now. They were caught on video after the alleged phone throwing altercation that called police to Johnny's penthouse but he might have just been there as a friend to console her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390May 4, 2022 1:54 PM

“ Shut up, man hating cunt. Your pussy stinks.”

Lol, shut up you dumb fuck.

by Anonymousreply 391May 4, 2022 2:01 PM

Play nicely, children, or St. Johnny will come to your Christmas cocktail party and discuss his tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 392May 4, 2022 5:06 PM

He's really really cute at r15 and he's not young there.

by Anonymousreply 393May 4, 2022 5:36 PM

My grandma was right: after 50 you get the face you deserve.

by Anonymousreply 394May 4, 2022 5:39 PM

[quote] threw bottles at him

Were any of these the bottle he shoved up her vajajay?

by Anonymousreply 395May 4, 2022 5:56 PM

I can't believe it! All that because of fame...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396May 6, 2022 6:11 PM

Of course it was timed on track with the release of a film.

That means more people would read the piece if its author’s name was currently in the news (due to the film’s publicity) and currently on movie screens.

There’s nothing sinister about that.

by Anonymousreply 397May 7, 2022 2:16 AM

So many obsessive Amber Stans. Weird. I feel Johnny Depp has nothing to do with their odd fixation of this malicious whore.

by Anonymousreply 398May 7, 2022 2:30 AM

I hope the succubus gets half his shit. She is gross, but at least she doesn't hang puppies out of moving car windows. Does Depp think he is Michael Jackson? Freaks!

by Anonymousreply 399May 7, 2022 2:40 AM

Hollywood owes him an Oscar

by Anonymousreply 400May 7, 2022 2:42 AM

^^ And Heard a daytime Emmy.

by Anonymousreply 401May 7, 2022 4:05 AM

What is he doing here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402May 7, 2022 4:13 AM

R402 psychotic break? Probably his third one that day.

by Anonymousreply 403May 7, 2022 4:19 AM

Depp is a moron but so are most people. He may have a chance with a jury.

by Anonymousreply 404May 7, 2022 5:40 AM

There is no evidence he abused her. None. There is evidence she abused him and has lied. There is even audio of her admitting to instigating violence and mocking him for not fighting her back. DL is the only place on the internet that I've seen that keeps on regurgitating the same inaccurate bullshit over and over again like fucking retards.

If you're not interested in the case, certainly not interested enough to review the actual evidence, then why post about it?

by Anonymousreply 405May 7, 2022 7:14 PM

[quote]There is no evidence he abused her. None.

Posting the same thing 39,372,842 times doesn't make it true, nor does it make Depp any more likely to let you suck his dick.

by Anonymousreply 406May 7, 2022 7:17 PM

R399 That is what she said but there are no witnesses or evidence other than her word to back that up? There's even video online of her borderline-holding her dog out of the window in a moving car...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407May 7, 2022 7:20 PM

[quote]So many obsessive Amber Stans. Weird. I feel Johnny Depp has nothing to do with their odd fixation of this malicious whore.

Anyone who calls out the Depp bullshit and the Depp fans is now an Amber Stan. LOL!

I cannot believe that at DL there are Depp fans. That in and of itself is hilarious. We usually don't fall for poseurs.

For those who know nothing about DV cases, there usually are no witnesses - direct or otherwise - to much of DV behavior. Especially not with clever abusers or with those whose witnesses are financially dependent on the abuser.

There is enough evidence that Depp was abusive.

by Anonymousreply 408May 7, 2022 7:23 PM

It is true, R406. Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 409May 7, 2022 7:27 PM

I've maxed out on this trial after following it for about five days. AH's testimony absolutely had me running screaming. They have this next week off and then it resumes for something like three to four weeks. Those poor jurors.

by Anonymousreply 410May 7, 2022 8:17 PM

I think there possibly were incidents where he got rough after she bitched him out. He goes from sweet to suddenly mean in those recordings. I'm sure she slapped him back and they gave each other hell.

Honestly if he weren't Johnny Depp, he'd be coming off like a psycho. Drawing in your own blood on mirrors? Handing your ex wife a knife and telling her to take your blood?

Chris Watts came across less psycho.

by Anonymousreply 411May 7, 2022 9:18 PM

I hope their maids get even with both of the uber-rich cuntesses.

by Anonymousreply 412May 7, 2022 10:09 PM

[quote]r411 Chris Watts came across less psycho.

[bold]#Justice4HotTopPop

by Anonymousreply 413May 9, 2022 12:49 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414May 9, 2022 12:50 AM

Chris Watts fans are pure evil .

by Anonymousreply 415May 9, 2022 4:43 AM

That picture makes me both sad and angry.

by Anonymousreply 416May 9, 2022 4:49 AM

That 'just rolled out of bed' look actually takes work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417May 12, 2022 3:45 PM

He’s a horrifying specimen

by Anonymousreply 418May 12, 2022 7:38 PM

What man would want him now?

by Anonymousreply 419May 12, 2022 7:51 PM

Lol R417

by Anonymousreply 420May 12, 2022 7:54 PM

Let me give him that look for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 421May 13, 2022 2:32 AM

Amber beat that bitch, severely, with the ugly stick.

by Anonymousreply 422May 13, 2022 3:51 AM

Johnny looks awful

by Anonymousreply 423May 13, 2022 5:42 AM

Johnny's lower face has caved in and there's not a lot you can do for that. He never had much jawline or a great smile. Now he has a cavernous toothless old lady looking face. He has disregarded everything, but still thinks that pulling his hair in a top knot makes him look cool & radical? Sad man. He's not quite OLD yet - but it's about three weeks away.

by Anonymousreply 424May 13, 2022 5:56 AM

He always was. Well after the 90s. The only thing that kept his popularity going was the obese women who bought into his supposed mystery.

by Anonymousreply 425May 13, 2022 5:58 AM

When I see the court clips I keep wondering, why the yellow blond dye? Is that supposed to convey something to the jury?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426May 13, 2022 7:03 AM

Oldest trick in Madonna's book R426. The blonde dye at the ends is supposed to fool you into believing that the rest of his hair color is natural. Of course he is much more if not mostly grey haired. The blonde ends are supposed to make you think that is his dyed hair growing out. When in fact, all of his head is dyed hair. It's such a weird affectation. Weird Affectation is synonymous with the name Johnny Depp.

by Anonymousreply 427May 13, 2022 7:22 AM

Hes got those cigarettes smoker cheeks I hate those

by Anonymousreply 428May 13, 2022 7:25 AM

This is not hyperbole when I mention the similarities between Depp eyes 👀 and Charles Manson’s. Very dark, cold and raging . He’s a sinister fuck

by Anonymousreply 429May 13, 2022 1:40 PM

R428 I love them and they are not has horrible as the condition called "cocaine skull".

by Anonymousreply 430May 13, 2022 3:27 PM

#429, they're both from Kentucky..

by Anonymousreply 431May 13, 2022 3:37 PM

Gypsies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432May 13, 2022 3:48 PM

R432 he has pyramid lips* and when you turn off the sound of he video he looks ai generated. Wicked things are going on in H-wood! *the all-seeing eye

by Anonymousreply 433May 13, 2022 5:05 PM

The detail that stuck in my mind from the 2018 Rolling Stone piece was that Johnny said his financial ruin came from supporting his family's Kentucky farm as his mother was sick. A sweet story that, as the journalist found out, was utter bullshit. It was his own estates in Europe and luxurious spending on suits and Hollywood memorabilia that was bleeding him dry. His financial managers warned him but he raged at them, and then sued them saying he wasn't warned at all. But Depp spun it into a sappy poor me tale.

Heard was for sure an abusive asshole but I don't buy the popular narrative that Johnny's just a lost sweet soul. He's so obviously laying it on thick and over-acting, it actually makes me angry how people eat it up.

by Anonymousreply 434May 13, 2022 5:16 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435May 13, 2022 5:18 PM

Say what you will, Johnny was breathtaking back in the day and this trial is a real downer. Sad last days indeed.

by Anonymousreply 436May 14, 2022 5:52 AM

Amber was breathtaking just 5 years ago. Johnny was only teenbeat cute - more than 30 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 437May 14, 2022 5:55 AM

[quote]R436 Say what you will, Johnny was breathtaking back in the day

He wasn’t my type but he was good looking.

I did like him as Sweeney Todd. I’ve only otherwise seen him in Edward S. and the Faye movie Arizona Dream, to be honest. (Oh yes, and Chocolat.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438May 14, 2022 6:02 AM

I'm not sure what his real goal was with this trial. It won't redeem his career and Amber doesn't have much of a career, anyway. Its outcome will be that most of the general public will further dismiss him as an abusive addict. What his core fans think doesn't really matter, as there aren't enough of them to affect his box office.

by Anonymousreply 439May 14, 2022 8:05 PM

I agree with R429, Depp has a really bad toxic energy. It's actually shocking considering how he played characters like Gilbert Grape and Scissorhands, who were loving pure souls at their core.

by Anonymousreply 440May 14, 2022 8:35 PM

He was super hot in Cry Baby but I’ve just never been a fan of his. He was great as Hunter S Thompson but I feel like a lot of that was his own personality

by Anonymousreply 441May 14, 2022 8:56 PM

She's shady and weird. He's demented and dangerous. He doesn't care about his reputation - he cares what it $$$ cost him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442May 15, 2022 12:31 AM

Amber isn’t looking too hot herself these days.

by Anonymousreply 443May 15, 2022 12:41 AM

Well, traditionally we’re harder on actresses. She’s had a baby. But she isn’t a wrecked shell of a formerly good looking person like he is.

She’s over 20 years younger than him, too, so…

by Anonymousreply 444May 15, 2022 12:58 AM

Let's see what she looks like when she's 58.

by Anonymousreply 445May 15, 2022 1:19 AM

^ Please view the photo @ R442. Depp is not only debauched and old looking - he's just ridiculous. It's like a 70 year old wearing a cheap rock star halloween costume. Except that's really the way he looks!?

If he wasn't Johnny Depp people would hide their kids and cross the street when they saw THAT thing coming toward them. Yikes. There is one passed out on most corners and ATMs that look a lot better than John Deppstick.

by Anonymousreply 446May 15, 2022 1:28 AM

There’s nothing wrong with the way Ms. Heard looks. I mean, it’s always disorienting to see stars appear merely human offscreen, let alone under fluorescent lighting, but she’s still a good looking woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447May 15, 2022 1:36 AM

Amber is still beautiful. I don’t trust Johnny

by Anonymousreply 448May 15, 2022 1:45 AM

He did indeed sue them, R434, and he WON. They were embezzling his money.

by Anonymousreply 449May 15, 2022 1:45 AM

She used a surrogate to get that baby. She didn’t give birth to it.

She looks hard and bloated now. She was very pretty before all this nonsense. And her ex, Tasya Van Ree was fucking hot.

by Anonymousreply 450May 15, 2022 1:53 AM

Amber will be beautiful again. Johnny Depp will be dead within 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 451May 15, 2022 1:55 AM

r449, link, or you're a liar that he won.

by Anonymousreply 452May 15, 2022 6:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!