Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jason Priestley or Luke Perry

Which of the two did you consider hotter when on Beverly Hills 90210?

by Anonymousreply 17August 15, 2022 1:26 AM

That's really difficult for me... I found them both immensely fuckable. But I would have to say Luke Perry. That seductive low talk voice he did was irresistible.

by Anonymousreply 1April 11, 2022 4:43 PM

LUKE!

Benjamin Smoke's ode to a picture of his feet:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 11, 2022 4:43 PM

I used to consider Jason hotter, but now when I look back at them, Luke was hotter when the show started. Luke did not remain the hottest, however--his smoking (and drinking?) caught up with him.

by Anonymousreply 3April 11, 2022 4:48 PM

Both their characters on the show were such smug assholes.

by Anonymousreply 4April 11, 2022 4:52 PM

Jamie Walters, but wait did he abuse Donna?

by Anonymousreply 5April 11, 2022 4:56 PM

Wait; I thought that they were the same person.

by Anonymousreply 6April 11, 2022 4:58 PM

Jason Priestley, the man with the biggest cock.

by Anonymousreply 7April 11, 2022 5:06 PM

Luke was a smidge sexier. Jason was cute and handsome.

by Anonymousreply 8April 11, 2022 5:07 PM

Luke

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 11, 2022 5:08 PM

Both have shown their cocks.

by Anonymousreply 10April 12, 2022 3:01 AM

Jason is rumored to be like Milton Berle, please show me how I can check. TiA!

by Anonymousreply 11April 12, 2022 3:04 AM

Jason looks like he'd be sporting a crotch log sized like one of those refrigerated tubes of cookie dough. It would hurt and sting gghoing in, but his warm spurts of gooey seed erupting in your colon would make you forgive him.

by Anonymousreply 12April 12, 2022 3:09 AM

In the movie "Calendar Girl" Jason's member can be partially seen swinging and hitting his belly as he's running into the water.

by Anonymousreply 13April 12, 2022 3:18 AM

It was so sad when Luke Perry died.

What the hell causes a guy that age to have a stroke. Maybe I'm delusional because we were about the same age and he was in his fifties.

by Anonymousreply 14April 12, 2022 4:58 AM

R13, now that is information, thank you. I'd never even heard of that movie.

by Anonymousreply 15April 12, 2022 5:05 AM

Jason was conventionally better looking, but Luke was hotter because of the bad boy persona. I also can’t believe LP has been dead for 3 years already.

by Anonymousreply 16August 15, 2022 1:20 AM

Yes, R5! With great comic results!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 15, 2022 1:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!