Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Photos from Julian Morris and Landon Ross’s wedding!

AWWW SQUEEEE ADORBS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 8, 2022 12:05 AM

Married? At forty?

by Anonymousreply 1May 6, 2022 7:43 PM

Julian has a nice hairy cock

by Anonymousreply 2May 6, 2022 7:57 PM

So, I'd imagine, does Landon, r2.

by Anonymousreply 3May 6, 2022 7:59 PM

Yay good on them. Love all round.

by Anonymousreply 4May 6, 2022 8:25 PM

I'm not seeing the chuppah, or the broken glass in the napkin. What kind of wedding was this for Jewish boys?Was it one of those stupid non-denominational, New Age weddings?? Feh.

by Anonymousreply 5May 6, 2022 8:30 PM

From Julian’s IMDB, I see he’s been in all sorts, even shows I’ve seen but never noticed him in.

All I know him from is the frightening social-realist indie film KELLY + VICTOR (2012), which I recently stuck on for a nostalgic rewatch in a depression spiral. Still really fucking sad and bleak, but beautifully-shot and delicately acted, especially considering it’s a film about using kink as a way to forget about one’s crushing state of poverty and abusive past.

Julian should come back home, and do more British productions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 6, 2022 8:46 PM

To ny eyes, Julian really resembles footballer Ben Chilwell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 6, 2022 8:54 PM

Pooch presented hole to the assemnled company.

by Anonymousreply 8May 6, 2022 9:19 PM

They are both hot as hell

by Anonymousreply 9May 6, 2022 9:21 PM

To your eyes only, r7. I find Julian much better looking.

by Anonymousreply 10May 6, 2022 9:45 PM

Will they acquire props through adoption or surrogacy?

by Anonymousreply 11May 7, 2022 1:46 AM

Julian's one of those who is really stealth.

Perhaps it's just my broken radar, I never clocked him in anything I'd seen him in, he just doesn't ping in the slightest. Seems like an everyday straight lad. It took him coming out and then someone pointing that out to me to figure it out.

by Anonymousreply 12May 7, 2022 8:59 PM

He was in an episode of 24 with Rami Malek.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 7, 2022 9:16 PM

R12, I've seen in him a few things over the years but I didn't know he was family until I read about him here

by Anonymousreply 14May 7, 2022 9:44 PM

Marriage will be voided soon enough if this current Supreme Court has anything to say about it.

by Anonymousreply 15May 7, 2022 9:55 PM

Ugh, don’t they ever get bored of each other?

by Anonymousreply 16May 7, 2022 9:57 PM

Hopefully Julian is called 'Jules' by someone in his life. Nothing more delightfully English and foppish than that.

by Anonymousreply 17May 7, 2022 10:09 PM

He is, r17. I remember reading or hearing one or more of the women calling him "Jules" over the years, in one or the other's IG stories.

by Anonymousreply 18May 8, 2022 12:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!