Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you think Anderson Cooper will become a Dad of 3 ,fathering one more child before he 'completes ' his family ?

I think there will be news on this next year. I just have the feeling he is going to have three children and maybe reduce his hours at CNN a while afterwards to haveca balance with his new growing family life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76June 16, 2024 1:42 PM

No, if he had a 3rd it would make it too obvious he chose to only have boys.

by Anonymousreply 1April 6, 2022 2:14 AM

I think he's a two and done kind of parent.

by Anonymousreply 2April 6, 2022 2:19 AM

I told him he'll need a spare when one of them jumps.

by Anonymousreply 3April 6, 2022 2:19 AM

r1 He might have a daughter? What makes you say that?

by Anonymousreply 4April 6, 2022 2:27 AM

He already has a third child named Andy Cohen

by Anonymousreply 5April 6, 2022 2:32 AM

You just know he tossed that baby to the nanny as soon as the shutter clicked.

by Anonymousreply 6April 6, 2022 2:37 AM

Anything is possible. Maybe a gay male Hilaria will attach himself to Cooper and he will wind up with a dozen surrogacy babies.

by Anonymousreply 7April 6, 2022 2:42 AM

r5 Good point!!

by Anonymousreply 8April 6, 2022 2:55 AM

Yes and no votes now level pegging!

by Anonymousreply 9April 6, 2022 3:06 AM

R7 lol that would be hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 10April 6, 2022 3:07 AM

He didn’t even father the second son. Masani is the father of that one, thus the different last name from the first son.

by Anonymousreply 11April 6, 2022 3:09 AM

According to this article Andersons ex partner but coparent is going to adopt his first son so that they are both legal parents to the children and share the same double barrelled surname. Reading between the lines it seems they legally coparented from the start with the younger son, maybe because of personal circumstances, maybe because the laws on surrogacy changed in New York after his first son was born but it was different when Wyatt was born but that is being correcwith the adoption. So it seems to me that is the reason for the different surname at the moment but that is due to change with the adoption. I think this is the explanation for the different surname atm and not the theory that Anderson isn't the biological father of both sons. I believe he is. Just my reading of the situation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 6, 2022 3:51 AM

Yes, Anderson is the biological father of a dark-haired, dark-eyed, olive-skinned baby with a different last name than his first son who not only looks like Anderson, but has a name based on Anderson’s family members.

by Anonymousreply 13April 6, 2022 4:01 AM

r13 I have given you the explanation for the different surname and the article points out that both babies are going to have the same surname soon .Genetics is not straight forward and frankly we would have to know something of the appearance of the surrogate mother and her family to be sure that your flippant snark was based on a correct reading of the situation I get that you dsiagree with surrogacy going by your post history but that doesnt mean your theories on this situation with Anderson are correct merely by the passion of your sarcasm. i know lots of families were siblings take after different sides of the family or different generations looks wise.

by Anonymousreply 14April 6, 2022 4:08 AM

Is AC a top or bottom?

by Anonymousreply 15April 6, 2022 4:38 AM

Daddy told me Ben's pictures get more likes than mine, and unless that changes soon he will send me to an orphanage for bad boys.

by Anonymousreply 16April 6, 2022 4:51 AM

He might have another purchased male (likely autistic) baby but there is no way in hell he'll reduce his hours at CNN. He's a fame whore. Being on TV is the most important part of his life.

by Anonymousreply 17April 6, 2022 4:54 AM

He is garbage..Anderson (coincidently) has a new show about----wait for it----PARENTING....That explains the new baby....Kinda sad he exploits his children so he can be relevant.. I can see why the brother splattered himself off the side of the building...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 6, 2022 4:58 AM

r17 He might mellow with children and middle age causing him to reassese his priorities?

by Anonymousreply 19April 6, 2022 5:29 AM

R19, lol, no.

by Anonymousreply 20April 6, 2022 5:35 AM

It’s always a shame to see hot gay men throw their lives away on children.

by Anonymousreply 21April 6, 2022 5:47 AM

Do Andersons brats call Andy Cohen Uncle Eskimo Brother?.. These two sad manless queens are gross.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 6, 2022 6:09 AM

That's a pretty impersonal way to feed a baby.

by Anonymousreply 23April 6, 2022 6:50 AM

Surrogacy should be illegal.

by Anonymousreply 24April 6, 2022 10:49 AM

[quote] Genetics is not straight forward and frankly we would have to know something of the appearance of the surrogate mother and her family

He used an egg donor. The surrogate is not biologically related to the child, so their appearance doesn't make a difference. Of course we don't know what the egg donor looks like, but I doubt they would pick someone dark. Even dark people want light eyed, fair skinned and fair haired children

by Anonymousreply 25April 6, 2022 12:09 PM

[quote]It’s always a shame to see hot gay men throw their lives away on children.

Hey, you wanted rights like us. Welcome to the club.

by Anonymousreply 26April 6, 2022 12:18 PM

[quote]It’s always a shame to see hot gay men throw their lives away on children.

Yeah, he had so many good years of hotness left at 54.

by Anonymousreply 27April 6, 2022 1:07 PM

r25 Yes of course your right I meant egg donor. We don't even know if he used the same egg donor for both siblings.

by Anonymousreply 28April 6, 2022 9:04 PM

Anderson had three brothers. That makes me think its a possibility he might be drawn to having a larger family than average.

by Anonymousreply 29April 8, 2022 9:52 PM

I thought he just had one brother. Were the others step brothers?

by Anonymousreply 30April 9, 2022 12:24 AM

r30 Half brothers I think

by Anonymousreply 31April 9, 2022 12:33 AM

Thanks, R31. That's what I meant. Not the same as having siblings you grow up with in the same house. Half-brothers usually end up seeming like cousins.

by Anonymousreply 32April 9, 2022 12:35 AM

I would be surprised if Andy Cohen has another kid. It looks like Andy and AC planned to raise their kids together before they had them.

by Anonymousreply 33April 9, 2022 12:37 AM

r32 You could well be right to be fair.I guess if there is not another sibling within 2-3 years it aint happening.I know some men push the limits and father kids at a much older age , heck one celebrity had some in his late seventies and then died a few years later(Tony Randall -not sure?) but I reckon Anderson would be a bit more conventional than that personally.

r33 do you mean you would be surprised if Andy doesnt have another kid? I could be misunderstanding you?

by Anonymousreply 34April 9, 2022 12:39 AM

R34 I think he's probably finding 1 kid to be more than enough.

by Anonymousreply 35April 9, 2022 12:42 AM

Maybe r35 Probably did not fully grasp the limitations long term having a child puts on your ability to do stuff like party with sexy hunks too regularly!

by Anonymousreply 36April 9, 2022 12:44 AM

R36 and I think it is harder for Andy because he doesn't have a bf like Anderson does.

by Anonymousreply 37April 9, 2022 12:46 AM

r37 I hadnt considered that .But doesnt Anderson insist they are not a couple but just coparents living together? although to all practical effect the support in raising the kids Anderson gets is basically the same as if they were in a romantic relationship /marriage.

by Anonymousreply 38April 9, 2022 12:49 AM

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he buys a couple girls to balance his collection.

by Anonymousreply 39April 9, 2022 12:52 AM

r39 I am sure he does not view them as a collection.

by Anonymousreply 40April 9, 2022 12:56 AM

R38, I think their relationships is the same as it has always been. They are boyfriends who have an open relationship.

No way would Ben be giving the kids his last name if they were just pals. Why would they do that?

I can't think of any couple who has ever done that whether gay or not.

They both got caught publicly stepping out with other guys. That was the problem. They "broke up" when the paparazzi caught Anderson with a young doctor. But they still lived together.

Anderson doesn't want to be out as being in an open relationship because he thinks it would hurt his image/brand with the straight. Plus, he's doing a parenting show for CNN. So, it's just easier for him to say he's a single dad who is raising 2 kids with his long-time friend. That way they don't have to explain getting "caught" with random guys.

It makes sense. Not to many Hollywood couples with young kids want people to know they are in an open marriage. Just look at how well it's working out for the Pinkett-Smiths.

by Anonymousreply 41April 9, 2022 1:00 AM

r41 Interesting .I was thinking it might be along the lines of the much talked about 21st century notion of coparenting eg the equilivent of a gay man and female friend having a child together, coparenting raising the child together but not in a romantic relationship together and effectively decoupling parental duties and childrearing from couple relationship status-- ? Except it was expressed through the dynamic of 2 gay men ? Ie a very modern set up but perhaps I am overthinking it! Your explanation does sound very plausible.

I wonder who else in hollywood has an open relationship?!

by Anonymousreply 42April 9, 2022 1:11 AM

R42, I agree it could be seen similar to a gay man and a straight woman raising a kid but then they probably would live in separate households.

by Anonymousreply 43April 9, 2022 1:16 AM

r43 Fair point. I wonder if once a few years have passed if they will give up the pretence and announce they are a couple and get married?

by Anonymousreply 44April 9, 2022 1:18 AM

R44, it's possible. Maybe if Anderson isn't at CNN anymore and doesn't see the potential for other projects.

He doesn't want to be fodder for the tabloids especially as his kids are growing up. Plus, he wants the image bump that other celebrities get from being parents. He wants the focus to stay on him being a parent.

by Anonymousreply 45April 9, 2022 1:23 AM

r46 Thanks. I bet there would be quite the celebrity guest list to his wedding if it were to happen? Slightly off topic but is his colleague Don Lemon still talking about having or adopting children? It was mentioned a year or two ago but nothing since that I can remember?

by Anonymousreply 46April 9, 2022 1:29 AM

[quote] You could well be right to be fair.I guess if there is not another sibling within 2-3 years it aint happening.I know some men push the limits and father kids at a much older age , heck one celebrity had some in his late seventies and then died a few years later(Tony Randall -not sure?) but I reckon Anderson would be a bit more conventional than that personally.

Yup, it was Tony Randall who had kids in his late 70s. The kids were 7 and 6 when he died. A&E did a Biography episode on him when they kids were toddlers and I recall one of the commentators made a comment about hoping Tony would live a long time to see to see his kids grown up.

Steve Martin was 67 when his only child was born. He seems to be in great health.

by Anonymousreply 47April 9, 2022 3:09 AM

Andersons defective genes are not going to age well...Just ask his brother Carter....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48April 9, 2022 4:03 AM

He'll keep buying kids by renting women's bodies until he dies.

by Anonymousreply 49April 9, 2022 4:11 AM

Maybe they could have a third child (of whatever gender) and name it Splat to honor Carter.

by Anonymousreply 50April 9, 2022 4:22 AM

r47 Cheers. Very sad. r48 I imagine there was some embryo testing and screening?

by Anonymousreply 51April 9, 2022 12:45 PM

LOL! You think embryo testing and screening tests exist for depression and suicidal ideation in the womb? I think you're overestimating in-vitro technology.

by Anonymousreply 52April 9, 2022 1:07 PM

r52 Well not to that level specificity but I bet there are some pointers genetically on mental illness not to mention heart disease. It's far from perfect but counters the narrative put forward that his kids are destined for poor health.

by Anonymousreply 53April 9, 2022 1:16 PM

They don't need genetic testing to know SUICIDES run in Anderson Coopers family.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54April 10, 2022 1:09 AM

r54 Well not everyone in that family will have any of the genetic predisposition or tendencies towards it so screening embryos would find which ones dont if that s possible.Just as not every person in a family will get stomach cancer just because 1 or 2 do.

by Anonymousreply 55April 10, 2022 2:41 AM

R55 = Right. But we also know Anderson hangs around with his sleezy "Eskimo Brother". So that right there says a lot about Andersons judgement. And Uncle Carter splattered himself 14 stories down. Not to mention Mommy Vanderbilt wasn't exactly a study in mental health. Look at her relationships with her multiple kids by multiple men. I know Anderson acts like Mommy was a saint NOW---but he spent years saying things about her that were not very flattering.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56April 10, 2022 3:06 AM

It's just as easy to ignore 3 kids as it is 2

by Anonymousreply 57April 10, 2022 3:10 AM

Lort honey! SurvivingAngel is DESPERATE for her threads to stay alive!

by Anonymousreply 58April 10, 2022 4:04 AM

r58 i replied to a post directed to me! I was being polite and friendly.

by Anonymousreply 59April 10, 2022 4:52 AM

R59 = Technically I did not post DIRECTLY to you. But okay. It was more of a response on my part and you decided to reply to my response. But you do you.

by Anonymousreply 60April 10, 2022 5:03 AM

[quote] SurvivingAngel is DESPERATE for her threads to stay alive!

They're having a manic episode

by Anonymousreply 61April 10, 2022 9:24 AM

He is addicted to shopping babies obviously…..

by Anonymousreply 62April 10, 2022 9:43 AM

I see the headline for this thread and think, "really, this is a concern for some random person in the world?" Then I open and scroll and see that how Anderson uses his spunk is a concern for several (just a guess) people in the world, which I find depressing and head scratching.

So, like any thread about Terry Miller, I'll post this comment and then the ignore button. Poof! Anderson Cooper begone. He's a poser of a journalist, poser as a father, really not very interesting at all... but Ben was very, very hot for many years and seems like a nice man. The additional appendage in the throuple - that wonky-eyed guy - creeps me out, always has.

by Anonymousreply 63April 10, 2022 11:34 AM

He's now tied to Benjamin Maisani forever.

by Anonymousreply 64April 10, 2022 11:41 AM

r64cIs that a bad thing?!

by Anonymousreply 65April 10, 2022 12:48 PM

r64 ^^

by Anonymousreply 66April 10, 2022 12:48 PM

"Who cares?" should have been included as an alternative. Forgettable newsreader with kids. Yawn.

More interesting question how was his brother related to fellow jumper Amy Vanderbilt?

by Anonymousreply 67April 10, 2022 12:56 PM

Babies want to drink from a bottle while nestled close to a warm body. Preferably with their cheek up against skin. That poor little infant being held at arm’s length, like that.

Most affluent NYC couples have three or four now. Because they can, and a flex to demonstrate how “family” they are. Even Jews are having more than one.

by Anonymousreply 68April 10, 2022 2:40 PM

Maybe they’re training the baby not to associate food with affection, in an effort to prevent future fatness.

by Anonymousreply 69April 10, 2022 2:42 PM

r68 Is it the very wealthy in general who are trending towards having more kids or just in New York?

by Anonymousreply 70April 11, 2022 2:57 AM

Anderson is POSITIVE!!!

by Anonymousreply 71April 11, 2022 6:32 PM

A quote from Cooper: Cooper explained that, instead, in order to get him used to having a little brother, he and Wyatt hilariously mock the newborn.

"I've started doing this thing with Wyatt where we both sort of make fun of Sebastian," Cooper said. "I mean, not in a bad way. I started doing this thing like when Sebastian's crying, Wyatt will look at me and I'll look at him and I'll go, 'Wah! I'm a baby. I'm crying, I'm crying.' He likes it. And now he does it too."

I'm so glad this freak has a parenting show.

by Anonymousreply 72April 12, 2022 1:35 AM

CNN PLUS ratings are a disaster....LAYOFFS coming......LINK....This is going to tank faster than Quibi.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73April 13, 2022 2:02 AM

I think both babies look like Anderson. They both have blue eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74June 16, 2024 1:26 PM

There’s no way Anderson is living under the same roof as Benjamin and not enjoying him sexually.

by Anonymousreply 75June 16, 2024 1:30 PM

They certainly seem like the modern day 'Odd Couple'. Anderson is Felix and Benjamin is Oscar. Even though they boast about an open relationship they seem to be married and raising the kids as any American gay couple. Perhaps, now they are both in their 50's, they are ready to settle down with or without sex.

by Anonymousreply 76June 16, 2024 1:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!