Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is this a wig? -men who might wear wigs thread

I can’t tell

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 3, 2022 10:50 PM

This also looks like a wig

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 3, 2022 1:41 AM

Let's ask actor Sean Penn, OP!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 3, 2022 1:51 AM

White men don't wear wigs. That's a black woman thing. Don't know why DL thinks every man is some black cunt.

by Anonymousreply 3April 3, 2022 2:05 AM

Some do wear wigs. Bad ones

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 3, 2022 2:07 AM

OP it's worse than Will Smith!

Just kidding, this thread was a lot of fun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 3, 2022 2:34 AM

Forget whether or not that's a wig, OP -- I want to know, is that actually a face mask!?

by Anonymousreply 6April 3, 2022 2:58 AM

No that’s a real person. One of the band members of America @R6 I have been listening to a lot of 70’s soft rock lately

by Anonymousreply 7April 3, 2022 3:16 AM

I'm not good at this game, sorry. Never seen one before in my life.

by Anonymousreply 8April 3, 2022 3:19 AM

Wig?

by Anonymousreply 9April 3, 2022 3:31 AM

^^^^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 3, 2022 3:32 AM

Joel McHale

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 3, 2022 3:43 AM

Jimmy Fallon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 3, 2022 3:45 AM

Bloke No.1 and Bloke No.11 are merely receding. Bloke No.2 in R1 is most certainly wearing a wig.

I think most of us can't always tell. After a neighbour friend died, a few people told me, and others had asked, as they thought he wore a wig. It wasn't a wig actually, but unusually thick wavy hair for his age; styled like Michael Landon. He also spent a fortune having it cut and styled. He was keen on some rather obscure $30 bottle of shampoo as well.

by Anonymousreply 13April 3, 2022 5:02 AM

I work with poor folks and you’d be amazed by the number of older dudes with beautiful hair (some with red, blonde, and dark brunette mixed) on top of shriveled-apple faces.

by Anonymousreply 14April 3, 2022 5:19 AM

Jimmy Kimmel had his hair done. Implant, I guess. It looks very nice partly due to the shape of his head and also because he always keeps it very short and neat. Jimmy Kimmel is an example of a man who had very good plastic surgery combined with starting and staying on a strict diet. It has produced very good results.

Jimmy Fallon kind of has an odd-shaped head and whatever he is doing his hair is too messy a lot of the times and too long. It was better when he went with a short hair look. He obviously does something because occasionally he'll make a reference to it ala David Letterman.

Keith Urban, who has a very long forehead, has to keep it long due to this reason which ends up making his hair replacement more obvious.

by Anonymousreply 15April 3, 2022 10:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!