Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meet actor Jeff Wahlberg, biracial nephew to Mark and Donnie

Mark has helped Jeff get acting roles. At least he’s a good and supportive Uncle to his nephew (son of his brother Jim).

He is currently starring in ‘The Girl From Plainville’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 7, 2022 3:21 AM

Mark promoted his show on Instagram earlier.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 2, 2022 1:47 AM

Biracial?

by Anonymousreply 2April 2, 2022 1:51 AM

Yes. Do you see just a white Guy when you look at him? Should get your eyes checked. Fair skin doesn’t equal white.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 2, 2022 1:57 AM

Why even mention that he’s biracial, OP? Feels very daily mail raised eyebrow of you. What’s newsworthy about it?

by Anonymousreply 4April 2, 2022 1:59 AM

R4 def don’t mean it like that. It’s more because he is biracial and the nephew of… Mark Wahlberg. A man who used to chase black kids, screaming the N word at them while throwing rocks at them and beating up minorities.

by Anonymousreply 5April 2, 2022 2:01 AM

Well these are his parents, so if you mean white and possibly Hispanic than I guess that’s where you get biracial.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 2, 2022 2:02 AM

Datalounge doesn't seem to understand that you don't always know how genetics will play out when you have a biracial child. Sometimes you get a perfect blending, sometimes the features of one parent will dominate in the child. You just don't know.

by Anonymousreply 7April 2, 2022 2:03 AM

I had no idea there are 9 Wahlberg siblings. Their mom must be wrecked down stairs

by Anonymousreply 8April 2, 2022 2:05 AM

R6 she makes sure to keep from getting darker, dyes her hair and got a nose job. She’s Dominican.

by Anonymousreply 9April 2, 2022 2:06 AM

won't make it. ugly and no charisma.

by Anonymousreply 10April 2, 2022 2:07 AM

R5 regardless of why you meant it, the fact you brought it up and felt compelled to mention it shows your brain is wired a *certain* way.

by Anonymousreply 11April 2, 2022 2:15 AM

Is he a faggot?

by Anonymousreply 12April 2, 2022 2:27 AM

R8

I never complained about doing my duty...

by Anonymousreply 13April 2, 2022 2:28 AM

R6 The term Hispanic isn't a race.

by Anonymousreply 14April 2, 2022 2:28 AM

Hispanic was once a race here and still is in parts of Europe. It should be it’s own race, as many of who we claim are white don’t exactly look white and same for black.

by Anonymousreply 15April 2, 2022 2:30 AM

He straightens his hair. His natural texture is super curly and when it’s left curly he always wears a cap.

Like Mario Lopez.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 2, 2022 2:32 AM

He reminds me of Jonathan Osteen, the bi-racial looking, gay-appearing son of televangelist Joel Osteen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 2, 2022 2:35 AM

Fug.

by Anonymousreply 18April 2, 2022 2:39 AM

I recognized him from the Dora movie. Had no idea he's a Wahlberg.

by Anonymousreply 19April 2, 2022 8:23 AM

R11 needs to go hop in a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 20April 2, 2022 8:28 AM

R16, it's highly unlikely Mario Lopez has curly hair as he appears to almost entirely indigenous in genetic background. Not a group known for curly hair.

The nephew looks mixed race but not like those parents presented above. Perhaps he is adopted.

by Anonymousreply 21April 7, 2022 2:09 AM

Has he been arrested and charged with a felony? If not momma probably was stepping out.

by Anonymousreply 22April 7, 2022 2:52 AM

There is a Mexican Wahlberg

by Anonymousreply 23April 7, 2022 3:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!