Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

LA Times Heavily Implies Elder Abuse Of Bruce Willis By CAA And His Team

He made 22 movies in the past four years (so called geezer teasers) and didn’t know what he was doing most of the time. Lines had to be fed to him through an earpiece by an actor who travelled with him. He’d show up and mess up for four hours and leave.

Hollywood is really showing its ass these days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102April 5, 2022 6:45 AM

OP is one of the Republican trolls who whine about "Hollywood" while propping up all their terrible shit in their own party. Cocaine and orgies, anyone?

by Anonymousreply 1April 1, 2022 12:06 AM

[quote] "They stated that he was happy to be there, but that it would be best if we could finish shooting him by lunch and let him go early," Johnson recalled of the conversation. Filmmakers proceeded to quickly film the actor's parts, even as Willis questioned where he was: "I know why you're here, and I know why you're here, but why am I here?" two crew members said he asked aloud.

This doesn’t sound like aphasia, it sounds like full blown Alzheimer’s.

by Anonymousreply 2April 1, 2022 12:08 AM

What a shame.

by Anonymousreply 3April 1, 2022 12:11 AM

[quote] Lines had to be fed to him through an earpiece by an actor who travelled with him.

Meanwhile, I fed him his lines rectally!

by Anonymousreply 4April 1, 2022 12:14 AM

This is so tragic . He’s not that old

by Anonymousreply 5April 1, 2022 12:17 AM

[quote] He made 22 movies in the past four years

Why so many?

by Anonymousreply 6April 1, 2022 12:18 AM

R6, couldn’t say no

by Anonymousreply 7April 1, 2022 12:19 AM

Possible he didn’t know and just went where his team told him, R6.

Are they low key implying his family knew and was involved?

by Anonymousreply 8April 1, 2022 12:22 AM

Poor guy is being humiliated with out his awareness. No dignity

by Anonymousreply 9April 1, 2022 12:23 AM

R1, don’t you have some Florida toddlers to molest on the pretext of anti-DeSantis?

Bye, Groomer

by Anonymousreply 10April 1, 2022 12:25 AM

[Quote]We always made sure no one was in the line of fire when he was handling guns.”

Has the world gone mad?

by Anonymousreply 11April 1, 2022 12:31 AM

Have to say it: CDAN has been running blinds about Willis suffering from dementia for YEARS. So they had that one right.

As for why his family kept him working, it was obviously to have him earn as much money as possible in the dwindling time he had left. He should be able to afford the very best in private care, and still have an estate to leave to his family.

He's not the only one, btw. Glenn Campbell, Kris Kristofferson, even Bobby Vee were kept working by their families after suffering severe cognitive decline. I'm sure there's more.

by Anonymousreply 12April 1, 2022 12:37 AM

I told him that his phony drama behind the scenes in "Moonlighting," with him banging his head against the wall at the time, was going to do some real damage.

by Anonymousreply 13April 1, 2022 12:38 AM

Why didn't Demi or his two kids ever say anything about it????

by Anonymousreply 14April 1, 2022 12:42 AM

[quote]He made 22 movies in the past four years

And?

by Anonymousreply 15April 1, 2022 12:46 AM

Well, this answers two questions I have had for the last decade--why is he making so many crap movies and why does he appear to have lost his sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 16April 1, 2022 12:57 AM

Bruce Willis has always been a raving narcissist.

The so-called "dementia" allows him to not take responsibility for his long-running abusive actions.

And what a twat for having all these kids he won't be able to raise.

At least Kevin Smith gets the last laugh.

by Anonymousreply 17April 1, 2022 1:09 AM

What a tone deaf and mean spirited comment, R17. You don't know what the world has in store for you. Nobody does. We should all try to be a bit kinder. Hopefully the men your coerced into sex and spread disease to have more compassion for you.

Bless.

by Anonymousreply 18April 1, 2022 1:47 AM

What did Willis actually do? And by that, I don't mean what he's been rumoured to have done.

Anyone can generate dark rumors. Doesn't mean they are true.

by Anonymousreply 19April 1, 2022 2:04 AM

[quote] What did Willis actually do? And by that, I don't mean what he's been rumoured to have done.

Well we definitely know that he showered Aaron Carter with nearly a million dollars in gifs. All documented in court records.

And this was when Aaron was still a teenager.

Why he did this, well that is anyone's guess.

by Anonymousreply 20April 1, 2022 2:08 AM

Willis was known for a giant ego and controlling tendencies for a long time. It’s possible his family and agent (and the Emmet guy) were using him as a cash cow, but it also seems possible that he didn’t deal well with his diagnosis, refused to retire, and then it was tough for his family to figure out how and when to stop him.

by Anonymousreply 21April 1, 2022 2:22 AM

Willis and Demi used to drop millions of dollars the way other people buy a latte. Their flaunting of wealth and privilege was a big turn off. Very Liz & Dick. They ordered private jets to fly in food or a favorite T-shirt. Aaron Carter wasn't worth more than 200 bucks on his most attractive day.

I suspect that Willis thought he was talented or something.

by Anonymousreply 22April 1, 2022 2:27 AM

I never bought the DL lore that Carter was Willis' boytoy. Back when it was reported about all the gifts, it was insinuated it was attempts to get Carter to date one of Willis' ugly daughters (I forget which one) who had the hots for him.

by Anonymousreply 23April 1, 2022 2:33 AM

The Lala Kent incident sounds terrifying, especially in light of the Halyna Hutchins incident. I know they were blanks but those can still cause serious injury when fired at close range. How was he allowed to continue filming?

by Anonymousreply 24April 1, 2022 2:49 AM

I can believe that he wanted to make money and gave the okay when he still had some sense. As some have said above, Demi and Bruce made a lot of money when they were together but they also spent wildly.

He's got 5 kids with the two youngest being 10 and 7. He probably wants them to be able to live a lifestyle like the one they have lived their whole lives. Plus, he'll need expensive care for who knows how long. He probably was okay with the idea to make as much money as possible. What else was he going to do during his decline?

by Anonymousreply 25April 1, 2022 2:58 AM

Bruce, NO.

Bang.

Bruce, you have to be careful. Yes? Yes, Bruce. No, Bruce. NO!!!!

Bang.

by Anonymousreply 26April 1, 2022 3:04 AM

Retiring completely? There still are roles he could do. THE TERRI SCHIAVO STORY, for one. No lines, and if his eyes don't follow the balloon perfectly, so what?

Release it straight to video in Asia and make a fortune!

by Anonymousreply 27April 1, 2022 3:32 AM

His roast just 4 years ago. He seems totally alert and sharp.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 1, 2022 3:47 AM

Leeloo Dallas Multipass

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29April 1, 2022 3:47 AM

r28 He got paid $1 million to show up and have jokes told about him. How he "seems" is not relevant--it's a produced special, not a live event. They probably filmed for 3 hours and cut it down to 46 minutes. Every shot was selected on purpose. he was also probably doing much better 4 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 30April 1, 2022 4:17 AM

[quote] Well we definitely know that he showered Aaron Carter with nearly a million dollars in gifs. All documented in court records.

I assumed this was to date Rumer.

by Anonymousreply 31April 1, 2022 4:32 AM

Sad.

by Anonymousreply 32April 1, 2022 4:38 AM

Ops pic shows Bruce’s eyes looking distant

by Anonymousreply 33April 1, 2022 4:48 AM

[quote]As for why his family kept him working, it was obviously to have him earn as much money as possible in the dwindling time he had left. He should be able to afford the very best in private care, and still have an estate to leave to his family.

He has 3 grown, useless, untalented daughters who want to continue living the millionaire lifestyles they've always lived.

He also has 2 younger daughters with his very young wife. None of the people want to ever go out and have to get a job.

Someone on DataLounge said he had some type of neurological problem. It was probably on one of the background actor threads

by Anonymousreply 34April 1, 2022 4:51 AM

Doctors said it probably began in her late 50’s- there was about ten years of dementia where my mom hid it very well and we thought it was just her being stubborn, comabtive and paranoid, . Another ten figuring out the best way to keep her making terrible decisions and trying to reign her in. The last ten years of her 70’s were about trying to honor her decisions about living her “golden years” and gradually taking control of her finances so she’d be kept safe. Like what I did for my mom-

the family has known for years and was likely trying to create a safe bubble where he could still work and thrive doing so until he could not.

Dementia is terrible.

by Anonymousreply 35April 1, 2022 6:06 AM

That Razzies thing seems really mean now.

by Anonymousreply 36April 1, 2022 8:17 AM

[quote]Hollywood is really showing its ass these days.

I'm appalled!

by Anonymousreply 37April 1, 2022 8:29 AM

He could play Steven Hawking. Not like the one that Eddie Redmayne, did. One with a storyline, where SH wants to go to strip clubs and much mayhem ensues. Have someone like Lindsay Lohan be is caretaker. Then put out on Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 38April 1, 2022 10:28 AM

[quote]Have to say it: CDAN has been running blinds about Willis suffering from dementia for YEARS. So they had that one right.

Only because someone who worked with him on Misery said that Willis couldn't remember his lines, starting the speculation. I doubt CDAN had it first, they merely repeated what was already out there.

by Anonymousreply 39April 1, 2022 10:34 AM

So he's a jerk with a lazy family that spent a lot of money, is that the gist?

I really want to know why everyone buys all the rumours they hear insinuating truly dark things. It's not that they aren't possible, it's that they never come with proof.

Hollywood has a history of ruining people in reputation and career for minor petty bullshit, then covering the asses of evil assholes and rapists who are allowed to keep making it money. Unless someone comes with proof of wrongdoing, I take all rumours as a version of "she's difficult"--translation "she didn't want to fuck the producers".

Allowing this kind of extortion to go on is what most of these unfounded rumours are about. Same as the covering up. "We can ruin you anytime. You are on our leash, and we yank it at our pleasure."

by Anonymousreply 40April 1, 2022 12:08 PM

The reason he kept working wasn't due to some evil plot. People with dementia or other mental problems like that still want to keep doing what they've been doing all their lives. He wasn't hurting anyone by doing it. If they wanted to keep hiring him and he wanted to keep doing it, who cares? It's not like he's running a country with nuclear weapons at the height of the cold war in the 80s while his brain started resembling a jelly bean like the fucking Repug hero, Reagan.

by Anonymousreply 41April 1, 2022 12:18 PM

Poor Bruce, his hubris boomerang seems to have scored a direct hit. Poor, poor, Brucie!

by Anonymousreply 42April 1, 2022 12:35 PM

Working on a movie set with weapons (even fake ones) is not the same as sitting behind a desk all day.

While the sentiment in R41 is something I generally agree with, he was putting himself at some risk and possibly those around him.

Allowing the elders to continue to function as independently as possible has to be tempered with their growing limitations and health and safety concerns.

What "keep them at work" attitude proves, yet again, is that we are a society that does not appreciate genuine enrichening leisure activities and institutions. Instead, once you have no work to do you are considered useless scrap.

That is not a society that can adapt to longer and longer lifespans, and my impression is that in other countries, this attitude of dying in the harness because otherwise you'll be considered a useless drain on resources is not engaged in.

by Anonymousreply 43April 1, 2022 12:44 PM

He cheated on Demi.

by Anonymousreply 44April 1, 2022 12:48 PM

R43, his family has determined he has now reached the point where he needs to step away. They are doing exactly what you said. He didn't hurt anyone. The speculation about "dangers" was just that, speculation. He literally seemed to have multiple handlers taking care of everything and keeping an eye out for the day he couldn't safely do what he wanted anymore and that day came.

When was the last time he was on a talk show of any kind? That would be pretty telling as to when his decline was becoming too apparent to hide.

by Anonymousreply 45April 1, 2022 12:52 PM

Like John Barrymore, circa 1941.

by Anonymousreply 46April 1, 2022 1:00 PM

R12 Barbra had a concert at Hyde Park few years ago and Kris was one of her duet partners. He was old and had troubles to get through his part of the song.

by Anonymousreply 47April 1, 2022 1:01 PM

Making an old senile woman work as a maid and paying her minimum wage is elder abuse.

Chauffeuring Bruce Willis to a movie set and pampering him while he says a few lines for a hefty paycheck is not elder abuse.

Bruce Willis is a privileged asshole.

Let's reserve our concern for non-famous exploited old people.

Celebrity worship is toxic.

by Anonymousreply 48April 1, 2022 1:02 PM

I don't think it's a coincidence that the abrupt retirement announcement from his family was released on the same day as the LA Times article. Someone tipped them off and this did this to save face. After that article came out, he was going to be uninsurable anyway and forced into retirement anyway.

by Anonymousreply 49April 1, 2022 1:08 PM

R28, all he's doing in that video is laughing along with everyone else and then staring directly at the monitor and reading his cue cards.

Check his IMDB page and there's review after review for movie after movie -- going back to at least 2016 -- mentioning his monosyllabic dialogue and very short scenes. If he was paid $2 MILLION for 2 "days" (actually half-days), and makes 10 of those craptastic films a year, that's just like the good ol' days.

by Anonymousreply 50April 1, 2022 2:26 PM

True R49, but it sounds like directors were refusing to work with him starting a couple years ago. So after making a dozen movies, I mean videos, a year -- and then going down to one or two, people might start to wonder.

by Anonymousreply 51April 1, 2022 2:29 PM

Isn’t that what Robert Deniro has been doing as well?

by Anonymousreply 52April 1, 2022 2:30 PM

No R52. De Niro has an average of 2 credits a year or so. Willis' credits were actually INCREASING, from 2 or 3 circa 2016 to TEN in 2022.

by Anonymousreply 53April 1, 2022 2:44 PM

I would just kill myself. Honestly, if I ever get something fucked up like this, I would just go to oregon or switzerland or wherever it's legal to end my life.

by Anonymousreply 54April 1, 2022 2:54 PM

This is just awful!

by Anonymousreply 55April 1, 2022 3:11 PM

The problem is that by the time you’re ready to die, you’re incapable of making a rational decision, so you can’t choose to die.

by Anonymousreply 56April 1, 2022 3:13 PM

I saw DeNiro speak at a screening of The Irishman. He’s fine. He sent his regards.

by Anonymousreply 57April 1, 2022 3:15 PM

Maybe Aaron gave him syphilis, and it went untreated and to his brain?

by Anonymousreply 58April 1, 2022 3:16 PM

[quote] Why so many?

To keep as much money coming in as quickly as possible because they knew his time was limited and once his career was over the incomes of many other people would decrease.

by Anonymousreply 59April 1, 2022 3:22 PM

R59, you know he wasn't a drooling vegetable, right? He's most likely the one who wanted to work as much as possible for his own satisfaction and to build up money for himself and his family.

by Anonymousreply 60April 1, 2022 7:02 PM

He made 2 million for a couple of days of work.

by Anonymousreply 61April 1, 2022 7:03 PM

2 million for 2 days of work X 10 films...that's pretty good for one year.

by Anonymousreply 62April 1, 2022 7:19 PM

Faye Dunaway would kill for that salary.

Is she still a box office draw?

by Anonymousreply 63April 1, 2022 7:35 PM

Faye Dunaway would kill for scale.

by Anonymousreply 64April 1, 2022 7:43 PM

R6 do you have Alzheimer’s??

by Anonymousreply 65April 1, 2022 7:47 PM

His movie from last year, COSMIC SIN, has a 2.5 rating with almost 13,000 IMDB users rating it. It’s the 33rd lowest rated film on the website. The Trivia section on IMDB says Willis earned $2,000,000 for 2 days work. This would explain why he was only on set that briefly. I don’t know how many minutes he’s in the film.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66April 1, 2022 8:50 PM

Now that they've read about it, watch all the aging action heroes soon follow suit if they can earn that much for a couple days work on a crappy film. We'll be getting tons of direct to video movies from Stallone, Schwarzenegger, Van Damme, etc.

by Anonymousreply 67April 1, 2022 8:55 PM

It's surprising though that he was able to command a sizeable paycheck for a few days of work. And producers are willing to pay him.

by Anonymousreply 68April 1, 2022 9:43 PM

They'll pay him just because they can put his name and image on the movie advertising.

by Anonymousreply 69April 1, 2022 10:59 PM

It's going to be weird when we get to the point where the digitization technology gets good enough to render real likenesses to stick into movies whenever they want. I could see people in Willis's situation selling the rights to their likeness so they can continue to be in movies. I can also see future estates selling the rights to the likenesses of their dead relatives. Watch the SAG fight it because it will take away roles from real actors.

by Anonymousreply 70April 1, 2022 11:01 PM

^ This has already been done with that Audrey Hepburn commercial, right?

by Anonymousreply 71April 1, 2022 11:08 PM

Maybe he had a discussion with his family before his illness worsened and he told them that he wanted to make as much money as he could so that they would be taken care of in the event that he couldn't work anymore.

by Anonymousreply 72April 1, 2022 11:13 PM

Yeah, R71, I know they've used it sparsely here and there but I'm talking full, starring roles.

by Anonymousreply 73April 1, 2022 11:16 PM

He has seven unreleased movies ready to go, and two more planned, according to Roger Friedman.

by Anonymousreply 74April 2, 2022 3:50 AM

Aside from him not getting along with Cybill Shepherd and his relationship with Aaron Carter, I’ve not heard any other rumors about him. Is he well liked in Hollywood? Well respected? What is his relationship like with Demi? I didn’t even know he’d remarried and had more kids. Was he a big drinker? I’m now curious about his life.

by Anonymousreply 75April 2, 2022 4:03 AM

Bruce is a multi millionaire. Why did he continue to work with dementia?

by Anonymousreply 76April 2, 2022 7:04 AM

It's interesting that these movies make a profit. They sound awful, and Bruce isn't coming cheap.

Admittedly, I'm not familiar with film finances.

by Anonymousreply 77April 2, 2022 7:21 AM

"Why am I here?" sounds like he was making a joke, especially given the fact that he was going to be on screen for ten minutes.

We need the context buy that likely misrepresentation makes me distrust the article. He's probably suffering some cognitive decline, ashes admitted, but article is using that for clickbait.

by Anonymousreply 78April 2, 2022 7:44 AM

R76, because he has 3 grown children who doesn't have a stable income and 2 minor children..

by Anonymousreply 79April 2, 2022 8:59 AM

[R79], surely the adult kids have the capacity to work and earn a living in some sense. Are the adult kids married? Do they have families? Is this common among the wealthy to sustain the lifestyle and finances of their adult children for their entire lives?

by Anonymousreply 80April 2, 2022 12:31 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81April 2, 2022 12:55 PM

He was sexy, cocky, in Moonlighting.

by Anonymousreply 82April 2, 2022 12:59 PM

Dementia is so traumatic for young kids . It’s terrifying

by Anonymousreply 83April 2, 2022 5:05 PM

I wonder if his ex was ever Demi-ning to him.

by Anonymousreply 84April 2, 2022 10:07 PM

R76, your profound question has been asked at least a dozen times in this thread. Ever try reading it before posting?

by Anonymousreply 85April 3, 2022 12:36 AM

^Mary!

by Anonymousreply 86April 3, 2022 3:34 AM

Sad last days.

by Anonymousreply 87April 3, 2022 3:43 AM

So sad. I don't know whether Bruce Willis was ever a great actor, but he was a great star, which is more about presence and charm. Moonlighting and the first Die Hard don't seem so long ago. The years contract and expand like an accordion.

Reading about his situation makes me think of my mother and how quickly she declined at an age that was still considered "young' (late sixties, like Willis), and how insensitive some people were about it. "She's too young to have that!" said with a skeptical tone. Suddenly everyone was a neurologist. Or they'd share the stories of their much older relative who still could all the stuff they'd always done, like that was necessary or wanted. Maybe it was a defense mechanism. They wanted to believe that their own late sixties would be the best-case scenario.

All this junk Willis has been in at the end of his career will be little seen or forgotten. I'm glad it was all gotten through without any serious accidents.

by Anonymousreply 88April 3, 2022 4:06 AM

[quote]He made 22 movies in the past four years

Slacker!

by Anonymousreply 89April 3, 2022 4:40 AM

[quote] It's interesting that these movies make a profit. They sound awful, and Bruce isn't coming cheap.

They don’t make money in America, they make money because they’re sold to foreign distributors for a huge fee. His two million is a comparatively small expense for what they get for a return.

by Anonymousreply 90April 3, 2022 11:37 AM

"Even though I went over everything yesterday - I knew he'd forget."

Demi and Bruce always seemed sincerely smitten with each other. Kind of unlikeable as a couple but genuinely in love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91April 4, 2022 12:42 AM

R91 her voice has gotten so much higher as she’s gotten older, I just realized it. Isn’t the reverse supposed to happen? She was always Miss Throaty Voice and now she almost sounds like a Kardashian. Strange.

I also never knew there were 5 Die Hard movies.

by Anonymousreply 92April 4, 2022 4:51 AM

I was surprised when I read in her memoir that it’s Ashton who she considered her soulmate and not Bruce. She married Bruce in 1987 after only a few months of dating but he confined in her in 1991 that he doesn’t know if he wants to be married.

by Anonymousreply 93April 4, 2022 5:42 AM

R48, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you're the one forever pig-squealing in every second thread that all celebrities are eeeeeeee-ville.

Show us on the doll where the famous person didn't fuck you and then piss off.

by Anonymousreply 94April 4, 2022 11:25 AM

Just because it's a celebrity gossip website doesn't mean we actually like the celebrities, twat at R94.

by Anonymousreply 95April 4, 2022 11:29 AM

Like them, hate them, I don't give a shit atoms in your mother's last pap smear test, twat at R95.

Insinuating that some slight feeling that dementia sucks is celebrity worship is the act of a throbbingly unfucked cunt.

by Anonymousreply 96April 4, 2022 11:35 AM

The three adult daughters belong to Demi Moore as well. If they don't support themselves, it's possible Demi provides for them and Bruce's income focuses on his younger kids. Either way, I'm sure the adult kids will be fine just like Ireland Baldwin will be fine. She'll inherit Kim Basinger's estate while the 149 little Baldwinitos fight over what's left from Alec.

by Anonymousreply 97April 4, 2022 12:42 PM

R96, hates women

by Anonymousreply 98April 4, 2022 2:06 PM

R97, we like to call them our little pepinos, how you say the word in English???

by Anonymousreply 99April 4, 2022 2:13 PM

It's interesting to learn what's been going on with Bruce. I used to love his movies, but I recently complained to my husband that Willis basically just had to show up for 2 scenes in his newer movies, and he was always playing the same character. Now I know why. Very sad ending to his career.

by Anonymousreply 100April 4, 2022 2:16 PM

R70, R71, they did deep fake versions of young Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian and The Book of Boba Fett on Disney Plus. They only used the fake Mark Hamill for a few minutes at the very end of The Mandalorian, to mixed reviews.

The technology used the real Mark Hamill’s voice, they ran it through a program and de-aged it. They used a young unknown actor to act using Hamill’s body language, and they faked his face. There were mixed reviews on the face work. But it was still pretty good.

A person on YouTube, “Shamook,” did a deep fake of the fake Mark Hamill scenes. Disney hired him, and when they used Luke Skywalker again in The Book of Boba Fett, the fake was much better. They didn’t use Mark Hamill at all for that one. They found old recordings of Hamill speaking as a young man, mostly interviews from the Star Wars era, put those into a program and came up with a “young Mark Hamill” voice. They used recordings he did to promote Star Wars at the same age he was supposed to be in The Book of Boba Fett. The technology was a lot better. They have the full permission of Mark Hamill, who is still living. He’s probably being paid pretty well, although he was only used as a consultant. So a fan was able to do a better job than Disney. At least they were smart enough to hire him.

They did some lengthier scenes of Luke in TBOBF and they have talked about maybe doing an entire storyline with him. It’s still not known if they would do a deep fake Luke or get a new actor. This video explains the technology. The scenes with Luke inside a spaceship come from The Mandalorian, which was done a year or two earlier, the scenes with Luke on a grassy planet are from TBOBF, which were done by Shamook. You can see the improvement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101April 4, 2022 10:08 PM

That's actually freakin' scary R101.

No doubt political operatives on both sides of the aisle are creating new and improved deep fake videos of various politicians 'caught' doing and saying something scandalous...

by Anonymousreply 102April 5, 2022 6:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!