Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Will bottled up his anger for years and then exploded

Let's talk about the real shit. Tired of racist dumbasses discussing race relations in America, like that has anything to do with what happened.

Will really wanted to snap on Jada's ass in this moment, for emasculating what masculinity he had left, on the world stage. But he couldn't cause she's a woman.

By his own account his wife was more turned by a dead thug (Tupac) and he still deeply resents it. And forced then to stand by while a young man pretending to be his friend dicks down his wife years later. He couldn't take another man trying him and LOST IT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150April 2, 2022 11:38 PM

Cut the emasculating shit out, he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 1March 29, 2022 1:01 AM

Gays don't care about being perceived as masculine?

by Anonymousreply 2March 29, 2022 1:04 AM

r2 = Shawnaynay Mendes

by Anonymousreply 3March 29, 2022 1:08 AM

The closet kills.

by Anonymousreply 4March 29, 2022 1:08 AM

I don’t think you can reach the level of fame he has without giving away important parts of yourself - because you use every part of yourself to sell your image to the public. It wrecks your humanity. I don’t think that was so much about Jada as about his fury at not being in control, on what was supposed to be his big night.

by Anonymousreply 5March 29, 2022 1:09 AM

[quote]Will really wanted to snap on Jada's ass in this moment

I don't understand what this even means. Is this some sort of hep new slang?

by Anonymousreply 6March 29, 2022 1:10 AM

It's all bullshit and was likely prearranged.

by Anonymousreply 7March 29, 2022 1:11 AM

I speak jive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 29, 2022 1:12 AM

No one is really interested in poor Hollywood zillionaire Will Smith's pathologies.

He's done. Over. Buh bye.

by Anonymousreply 9March 29, 2022 1:25 AM

I was already leaning the same way, OP, but after watching that video - yep. This isn't about race at all (except in the wider cultural context outside the individuals involved) but psychology and specifically masculinity. He's humiliated in that clip. Look at the microexpressions (I'm usually not so sure I can spot those when other people can but they're obvious here) on Will's face.

We're all supposed to act like this stuff doesn't matter anymore, like gender roles really did come out of nowhere and can just be done away with because we say they are. Nah. This man is humiliated in that clip. And I am saying this as someone who 100% thinks what he did is heinous and he should be charged and shunned and made to pay Chris Rock a huge amount of money. He's humiliated because he knows, on an unconscious level, that other people will see him chatting it up with his wife about her infidelity as weakness. And...we do. She made him a bitch and he let her, because he thinks that's what he's supposed to do. So he's doubly weak, because he let his wife fuck another man and talk about it to his face on TV, AND he let his own need to be liked and accepted dictate his response.

He wanted to hit his wife, or the guy she fucked. He didn't really want to hit Chris Rock. Will Smith is a coward and his wife is a classic emasculating bitch. Look at her talking about her cheating as if it was some profound spiritual thing for her. It's ALL about her. Not a thought to her husband sitting there taking it all. That marriage is toxic af.

by Anonymousreply 10March 29, 2022 1:28 AM

She really is a witch.

by Anonymousreply 11March 29, 2022 1:30 AM

Assuming you know what someone is thinking from microexpressions....geeze, at least get a crystal ball for that mindreading act.

Doctors are only starting to claim they can know what you are thinking with brain MRIs.

by Anonymousreply 12March 29, 2022 1:33 AM

I don't think she's a witch at all. I think they're both gayish.

by Anonymousreply 13March 29, 2022 1:35 AM

Did you watch the video R12? I defy anyone to watch that and say Will Smith comes across as accepting and cool with what he's hearing from his wife. Reading other people's emotions is something we all do all the time. Doesn't mean we can't be wrong but it's not some kind of psychic skill. He looks, in that clip, EXACTLY like a man who is hearing from his wife how "healing" her affair with another man was and who knows it's going to be broadcast on national TV.

by Anonymousreply 14March 29, 2022 1:39 AM

[quote]No one is really interested in poor Hollywood zillionaire Will Smith's pathologies.

Interesting because Dataloungers, who are overwhelming white, seem to have become experts on black male pathologies in the last 24 hours! 🙄

by Anonymousreply 15March 29, 2022 1:41 AM

Wow, she’s a very gifted surgeon. She removed his balls and made a lamp shade from them and nary whimper from gay boi Will. She’s a selfish cunt and he’s a wimp.

by Anonymousreply 16March 29, 2022 1:42 AM

They made that video for what purpose? Appalling people.

by Anonymousreply 17March 29, 2022 1:44 AM

No self respecting het black man is going to be so fem and giggling to hear about his wife enjoying the BBC of the son’s friend. Embarrassing for WS.

And I see lots of hair on that hag’s noggin.

by Anonymousreply 18March 29, 2022 1:45 AM

Those are black Morgellons fibers, bitch. She's harvesting them for Dingyun Zhang to create a bespoke ski parka for her

by Anonymousreply 19March 29, 2022 1:50 AM

R14 their entire marriage is an act, and one would expect so too would be it's devolution.

This kind of shit is worked out way in advance with publicists and talk show hosts playing their role in the "reveal".

It's not any more genuine than "reality" tv. This is what we public are supposed to latch onto now that soap operas have lost their cultural relevancy--"celebrities" we think we know showing us fake and scripted out lives.

A psyop meant to soak up the attention of an increasingly atomized and isolated public.

by Anonymousreply 20March 29, 2022 2:02 AM

[quote]their entire marriage is an act

I used to think that sometimes. After yesterday that all changed. Have they acted so long that they believe a lie is truth? Because that rage was very real.

by Anonymousreply 21March 29, 2022 2:19 AM

I think the rage relates to his marriage becoming a laughingstock in the public eye.

by Anonymousreply 22March 29, 2022 2:22 AM

Snap on, OP? More like STRAP on, m'kay?

by Anonymousreply 23March 29, 2022 2:26 AM

they let themselves become public clowns. They could have shut the fuck up and has some privacy and dignity, starting years ago.

by Anonymousreply 24March 29, 2022 2:29 AM

R24 - I agree with you on that. They constantly promoted their marriage as being 'other worldly' and on another level - then they forced those arrogant untalented kids down our throats.

Jada is one of those women who will be calm and manipulative and make you think you did something wrong every time. She will then apologize in a non-apology way and then ask that you accept some of the blame for what happened and why she reacted.

I've never liked her - although I can see she is a very beautiful woman. But her red table discussions are just an embarrassment - she talks very slowly as if each word has such deep meaning. But she says nothing - it's just slow talking with forced drama like she's some Maya Angelou.

"But...did..you....KNOW...(whisper now)...what...I....IIIIiiii....was....(very soft whisper)...feeling?" Bitch shut the fuck up. You ain't deep.

by Anonymousreply 25March 29, 2022 2:43 AM

Will has always been so contrived. Hiding his real self behind a brand. I always found him unsettling and dark despite the public persona. Swift seems the same way which is probably why I never liked her.

by Anonymousreply 26March 29, 2022 3:42 AM

R26: Swift was at the local Target promoting her CD a few years ago and was a total bitch to the kids and parents who were there to buy her CD and get autographs. She acted like she didn't want to be there/be bothered and like everything/everyone were beneath her. The Target employees were talking about it. They said some parents were so angry they put back her CD and left. Taylor Swift is a mean girl behind the nice girl next door image. And yes, Will Smith is the same.

by Anonymousreply 27March 29, 2022 5:30 AM

[quote] Will has always been so contrived. Hiding his real self behind a brand. I always found him unsettling and dark despite the public persona.

R26 Feel the exact same way about Tom Cruise. (And several others). Not surprising that they are all a part of something like Scientology, notorious for it's manipulation and severe physical and psychological abuse.

by Anonymousreply 28March 29, 2022 7:24 AM

Will wasn't acting when he played the creepy imposter in Six Degrees. It was plainly evident to moi.

by Anonymousreply 29March 29, 2022 7:29 AM

It’s weird that she hates white women because she sounds just like one who has had too much therapy and free time combined with no real problems or personal accountability.

by Anonymousreply 30March 29, 2022 12:17 PM

100%, R30. That's exactly what she sounds like.

by Anonymousreply 31March 29, 2022 6:14 PM

He probably slapped the shit out his kids a few times too. I can tell that strong daddy backhand has been used before.

by Anonymousreply 32March 29, 2022 10:01 PM

In the OP's clip he looks like there is simmering rage underneath everything he says. He is one enraged MF at her.

by Anonymousreply 33March 29, 2022 10:11 PM

This interview actually makes me feel sorry for him.

by Anonymousreply 34March 29, 2022 11:23 PM

He was laughing 😆 until she gave him the Vulcan Death Stare and activated Her Robot 🤖 to violence

by Anonymousreply 35March 29, 2022 11:33 PM

Why stay married to her? Just frickin divorce, FFS. I have no idea why breeders stay together when they so obviously hate one another.

by Anonymousreply 36March 29, 2022 11:41 PM

🤖 Kill Will Kill 🤖 Kill Will Kill 🤖 Kill Will Kill

by Anonymousreply 37March 29, 2022 11:42 PM

This was awkward and painful to watch. Couldn’t finish it.

by Anonymousreply 38March 30, 2022 2:08 AM

He looks very FAS.

by Anonymousreply 39March 30, 2022 2:46 AM

My impression is that he was hurt hearing about how her “entanglement” (man) made her feel good because she wasn’t feeling good with Will. I have been in the receiving end of that type of conversation, and I was dying inside but did not want to give my partner (now ex) the satisfaction of knowing he was breaking my heart and humiliating me. Will was trying to maintain.

The worst part was, she kept on sticking in the knife and didn’t give a fuck how it affected Will, and really got off on that power. She aimed to hurt deeply but presents it as casually as possible. Cunt.

I have no idea if I’m remotely right but that was really fucked up.

Don’t like either of them.

by Anonymousreply 40March 30, 2022 8:54 AM

R40, you make it sound like Will was a victim. He had his "entanglements" too. There was a reason she wasn't satisfied and stepped out. Not that it was a surprise to him or the first time.

by Anonymousreply 41March 30, 2022 1:05 PM

[Quote] My impression is that he was hurt hearing about how her “entanglement” (man) made her feel good because she wasn’t feeling good with Will.

No. He's hurt because he became a laughingstock. Things went from Everybody Loves Will to Everybody's Laughing at Will.

by Anonymousreply 42March 30, 2022 2:36 PM

R10/R11/R16 ffs take the tired busted misogyny somewhere else, you clowns. We get, we heard you, you actually think in this day and age men should be legally allowed to own women as chattel, and therefore legally permitted to rape and beat them. Sick of hearing takes from men who fetishise systemic subjugation of women—stfu and go live in UA E if that’s what you really believe society ought to be like.

by Anonymousreply 43March 30, 2022 2:41 PM

I feel like Will and Jada are such a mismatch. When push comes to shove Will is totally mainstream and Jada is basically this off-beat indie type with a huge chip on her shoulder. I don’t get what they saw in each other that drew them together in the first place. And don’t say it’s because they are both gay, because I mean what was it in their personalities that drew them together.

by Anonymousreply 44March 30, 2022 4:57 PM

August, the entanglements, everything: of this is in revenge for Margot Robbie.

In one of the red table talks where they interview Jane Elliott of Blue Eyes fame, they talk about their personal failures with regards to prejudice. Willow apparently, doesn’t have any. Gammy has a whole bunch of issues from her own mother and from her working life and how rude she was to one of Jada’s white boyfriends. Jada talks about how being tormented by girls with straight blonde hair made her triggered against women who look like that, and she didn’t realise how ridiculous she was being tarring all white blondes with the same brush, the way some white people do black men, until she was older.

I think those rumours about Margot Robbie made her mad as hell and even though probably nothing happened between Will and Margot, her ego couldn’t take it and she still hasn’t forgiven him.

by Anonymousreply 45March 30, 2022 6:21 PM

Have any of the Hollywood Scientologists come out in Will's favor?

by Anonymousreply 46March 30, 2022 6:24 PM

They have an open marriage. Will was angry because he’s been discreet (discrete?) and Jada let her affair get out of hand.

Will went on Red Table Talk b/c Jada wanted views, but also because they wanted to get ahead of this story, put their spin on things and quell the speculation.

August Alsina had gone rogue, unexpectedly, revealing the affair and claiming that Will was OK with it.

August was actually Jaden’s friend, not Will’s.

by Anonymousreply 47March 30, 2022 6:45 PM

Did Tyler The Creator fuck Will?

by Anonymousreply 48March 30, 2022 7:57 PM

I'm a woman, R43, and I don't think men should be allowed to own/rape/beat women. Also, thinking one woman is an emasculating bitch isn't misogyny. Thinking ALL women either are emasculating bitches due to inherent female characteristics is misogyny. Thankfully I don't believe the latter.

by Anonymousreply 49March 30, 2022 8:58 PM

He doesn’t sound gay to me. He just sounds like a pussy. Why would he be hurt by her affair, or care about Chris Rock’s baldheaded bitch joke if he was gay? Stupid. He is just pussy whipped and weak. Jada is a toxic cunt. She calls the shots and Will is brainwashed by her just like Prince Harry is by his grifter twat of a wife.

by Anonymousreply 50March 30, 2022 9:07 PM

If he's gay, he's a gay man married to a woman, dolt at r50.

by Anonymousreply 51March 30, 2022 9:09 PM

I haven’t seen any clips of jada’s reaction to the slap and swearing, but I’d love to

by Anonymousreply 52March 30, 2022 9:22 PM

Exactly right on all counts, r47, but those who didn't like the Smiths have gone with the "Jada cucked Will" story and it's become largely accepted, even though it's not entirely true.

People also forget that Will Smith was showing some odd behavior long before the August Alsina revelations.

by Anonymousreply 53March 30, 2022 9:26 PM

If only he had bottled the anger for another hour.

by Anonymousreply 54March 30, 2022 9:27 PM

What kind of odd behavior?

by Anonymousreply 55March 30, 2022 9:34 PM

Drunk arrogant outburst . I think he sees himself as being above chris and felt he deserved more respect from a smaller man who is likely gay like him.

by Anonymousreply 56March 30, 2022 9:39 PM

[quote] Will Smith don’t gotta cuss in his raps to sell records (Nope) Well, I do, so fuck him and fuck you too!

by Anonymousreply 57March 30, 2022 9:40 PM

Here comes August who says W and J were separated at the time of his entaglement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58March 30, 2022 9:41 PM

Jada is only with Will for the money and the lifestyle. She isn’t getting any good acting roles or Oscars anytime soon. This lavender marriage shit is just stupid. She is a fucking hoodrat ho who hit the lottery when Will Smith decided to marry her. She is obsessed with Tupac and clearly in love with him. She likes young thug types. Straight up. She only sees dollar signs and status with big ears. He ain’t her type. Will is vanilla as fuck and suffers from typical chip on the shoulder nonsense. He comes off like he always has something to prove, in spite of his success. He is a head case.

by Anonymousreply 59March 30, 2022 9:44 PM

Like when he called the International Space Station for his IG and asked an astronaut how many of them were in the "mile high club," r55, and that weird thing with his dentures falling out in a clip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60March 30, 2022 9:46 PM

She's awful. Why doesn't he divorce her? If he gives her half his money, he'll still have plenty left. She's the embodiiment of evil.

This whole thing is about "my wife can humiliate me but you can't humiliate my wife."

by Anonymousreply 61March 30, 2022 9:49 PM

Her "entanglement" was a PR ploy to deflect or get in front of some other story they were worried about being made public.

Th entanglement storyline ingrained in the public's mind they are straight. Regardless of what the truth is.

by Anonymousreply 62March 30, 2022 9:54 PM

Tupac wasn't a young thug. It was a front.

by Anonymousreply 63March 30, 2022 9:57 PM

I don't see how she's the embodiment of evil. And Will has been married before. They're not Catholic.

by Anonymousreply 64March 30, 2022 9:57 PM

The moment she revealed their dirty laundry he should have dumped her. A beard is supposed to keep secrets not spill them.

by Anonymousreply 65March 30, 2022 10:00 PM

I hope this will be the last on this subject.

***They were both wrong.***

by Anonymousreply 66March 30, 2022 10:00 PM

They were definitely trying to get out in front of something by revealing the "entanglement" but I don't think it was gay rumors, because she's admitted to being bi and no one would be shocked if he admitted it as well. It would actually be kind of trendy for him to admit it. Also, they'd have gotten a ton of publicity if they fake broke up for several months and then got back together, that seems to be a common option among the celebrity set these days.

I just can't shake the feeling that they really DID break off with Scientology and have been dealing with some fallout from it, and have made a lot of bad and weird decisions while trying to get ahead of something they thought the clams were going to reveal.

by Anonymousreply 67March 30, 2022 10:01 PM

[Quote] It would actually be kind of trendy for him to admit it.

We're talking about Will Smith not Jaden Smith.

by Anonymousreply 68March 30, 2022 10:02 PM

No way would it be trendy now for Will Smith to admit he’s bisexual or gay.

by Anonymousreply 69March 30, 2022 10:08 PM

Coming out when you're in the midst of a scandal is a great idea!

by Anonymousreply 70March 30, 2022 10:10 PM

Not now, but back then. If he did it now, he'd come across as Kevin Spacey, outing himself for sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 71March 30, 2022 10:10 PM

Gotta agree with R68/R69.

by Anonymousreply 72March 30, 2022 10:11 PM

again the tabloid thinking troll....all OP offers on these is a tying together of public moments to create a fake narrative. (And you're very good at it, you really should be writing for a tabloid because that's all they do also).

you have no idea how Will Smith behaves in private or how often he physically attacked family members, employees, friends, etc. he knew to do an open slap, you think that was the first time?

by Anonymousreply 73March 30, 2022 10:31 PM

R49 you’re happy to label another woman a ‘bitch’, act as a Pick-Me for her violent husband, and jump to defend the poor ‘emasculated’ mens (why are males entitled to have their manhood protected and defended at the expense of females?). You’re part of the problem.

by Anonymousreply 74March 30, 2022 10:49 PM

r73 = Jada!

You can clearly see and hear in the video his deep resentment. No need for me to create a fake narrative darling, the Smiths write their own through their actions and words.

Will wrote in his memoir about his raging jealously towards Tupac, he could not even speak to the man when he was alive. Black gossip bloggers were onto Jada's affair WAY before her lover revealed it to the mainstream too.

So don't you sit up here and act like I'm creating a narrative, bitch. They put the shit out there and it's finally hit the fan.

by Anonymousreply 75March 30, 2022 10:50 PM

Does one really need to "learn" to do an open-handed slap?

by Anonymousreply 76March 30, 2022 10:51 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77March 30, 2022 10:58 PM

I’m just worried about the status of Cobra Kai which he produce, there has been no s6 announcement yet…

by Anonymousreply 78March 30, 2022 10:58 PM

See, I'm a feminist but I think this is kind of correct. It feels like his rage isn't totally at Chris Rock. Because if he had really been in a rage at him, why did he just slap him like that? Why not a punch? (I think I hear those of you who are saying real abusers know to slap instead of punch. I am trying to soak that in because I didn't know it. But the slap just seems weird.) I don't know much about them but Jada does seem so very mean. I always liked Will Smith, but maybe I was just fooled. I don't think this is about race (and I do think a LOT of things are about race). I think it's been building up since Jada made a big hoopla about the Oscars a few years ago. Then it's finally Will Smith's big night, and Jada goes with him looking beautiful, but with weird hair. She could have done something different, but she didn't. And her boyfriend was there too, right? So Will wanted it to be about him. It was supposed to be about him. But she made it all about her.

He is an asshole for hitting Chris Rock. Chris Rock made a stupid joke but that's what Chris Rock often does. Jada doesn't have a "health" issue. This isn't cancer. She may or may not have some degree of hair loss, like a lot of women and men. It's an unfortunate cosmetic issue on a very pretty woman, but she is rich enough to have some very nice looking hair if she wants to.

Almost everyone involved has been made to look bad.

by Anonymousreply 79March 30, 2022 11:28 PM

[quote] See, I'm a feminist *but*

May we have a moratorium on this ersatz and disingenuous disclaimer? It’s so obvious and tired, yet one sees it everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 80March 30, 2022 11:41 PM

They're both crazy gay Scientologists who have no idea how to act like a married straight couple, or even actual human beings. The slap was a ridiculous pod-person over-reaction just like when Tiny-Tom jumped all over Oprah's couch trying to convince dumb house fraus how heterosexual he is.

by Anonymousreply 81March 30, 2022 11:41 PM

R59 lavender means she is gay thus not obsessed with tupac

by Anonymousreply 82March 30, 2022 11:49 PM

Re: R77

So Will's dad was abusive and an alcoholic? That explains his agression, especially towards a smaller/weaker person. You are what you experience unless you get help to break the cycle.

by Anonymousreply 83March 30, 2022 11:58 PM

Just thought of this: The joke was not just about the hair.

Who WAS "G.I. Jane"? A masculine woman.

by Anonymousreply 84March 31, 2022 12:13 AM

I doubt he bottled up his anger for years. Probably has exploded many times before.

by Anonymousreply 85March 31, 2022 12:14 AM

I should have said "I'm a feminist AND..." Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 86March 31, 2022 12:15 AM

R84, GI Jane was a heroine portrayed by a very feminine and beautiful Demi Moore. Shaving your head does not change your gender, sex, or whatever it’s called these days.

by Anonymousreply 87March 31, 2022 12:18 AM

Yeah, I get all that. And I opined that the wisecrack was not all about the hair, though you ignored that in order to make a point about The HAIR.

The desire by the producers to tone down the INHERENT masculinity associated with ALL soldiers is WHY the beautiful Demi was chosen.

IOW, as this thread has shown, Chris Rock's few words had more to them, a multi-context, and hence were a hit to Will's feelings than could have been anticipated.

by Anonymousreply 88March 31, 2022 12:36 AM

Yes, R74, I am happy to label another woman a bitch. Why wouldn't I be? Is it impossible for a woman to be a bitch in your world?

As for defending Will, not at all. He is 100% at fault for slapping Chris Rock. It isn't 90% his fault or 98% his fault, it's 100% his fault.

In that clip of him and Jada, she is an emasculating bitch humiliating him on camera. Both of those things: Jada as emasculating bitch, Will as 100% at fault for hitting CR, can be true. You've mistaken my take on the Smith marriage with my moral approval of/excuse for Will's actions.

by Anonymousreply 89March 31, 2022 5:52 AM

I didn't realize that August was Jaden's friend.

Who does Jada think she is? Brooke Logan Forrester?

The Slut from the Valley.

by Anonymousreply 90March 31, 2022 6:17 AM

Don’t forget he was a boy toy of sugar daddy Benny Medina. Lots of pictures of them posing together. Duane etc.

by Anonymousreply 91March 31, 2022 6:23 AM

R82 duh. I said the accusations of lavender marriage are stupid because she isn’t gay. Bisexuality for women is not the same as it is for men. Most dudes use it as denial for being gay. A lot of women just eat pussy to spice things up. She is in love with Pac. It is fucking known since the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 92March 31, 2022 8:18 AM

Do you really think he is gay? I know all the guys practicing cuck are suspect, but it doesn’t have to mean he is gay.

by Anonymousreply 93March 31, 2022 8:40 AM

Whoopi says he gets to keep his Oscar.

Well, gee what a surprise, nothing going to happen to him. If they wont even do that, he's played them for who they are. Keep in mind, they are a business, they have codes of conduct etc. They could have threatened legal action for disrupting the show on purpose. He's damaged their brand in a spectacular way. And think of all the other winners who all had money on that game, no one talking about their movies at all.

Why the Academy thinks their awards are akin to being the tables from god is beyond me. Half of them were paid for by the studios.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94March 31, 2022 8:47 AM

R63 "Tupac wasn't a young thug. It was a front."

Exactly. Tupac was a fem boy, it is so obvious in this clip from his youth. His PR made a thug out of him and he started to play butch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95March 31, 2022 8:54 AM

People, you are silly with accusations against that bitch Jada. It is not her fault that Will is a boypussy and lacks the character.

by Anonymousreply 96March 31, 2022 9:03 AM

Yes Will is a pussy but she was the puppet master R96.

by Anonymousreply 97March 31, 2022 9:04 AM

R10 is spot on. He is simmering with hurt and rage in that video.

by Anonymousreply 98March 31, 2022 9:11 AM

She's clearly got some major narcissist tendencies--which is why I assume she's stayed married to a guy she doesn't seem to like or respect. Cheating I get, but I really don't get airing out your marital problems in public. How was that not going to backfire? But it gives Jada a ton of attention.

She wanted to be a big star and isn't. Will Smith will always be a bigger star than she is and she resents that and undermines him as a result. He, meanwhile, has his own oodles of damage.

And I don't think you can take race out of the equation, just because of Jada initiating #Oscarssowhite and this Oscars being the big pay-off. Smith was the single biggest actor for some years in the 90s. He knows how the game is played--but he self-sabotaged like nobody's business.

Hell, maybe he didn't want to be in debt to her and her campaigning for this Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 99March 31, 2022 9:12 AM

For those who are wondering if this is due to Scientology's influence, the short answer is no. Per Tony Ortega, the Smiths have been out of the cult for a number of years. It was Jada who was heavily involved. Will "dabbled" taking some courses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100March 31, 2022 9:12 AM

Tupac had such a big beautiful white smile.

by Anonymousreply 101March 31, 2022 9:51 AM

This is why people are afraid of blacks and why arrests turn violent. Yes, u can generalize. Asians are basically the opposite of blacks.

by Anonymousreply 102March 31, 2022 3:41 PM

Hmmmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103March 31, 2022 3:45 PM

It reeks of insecurity - the sudden need to defend “his woman”. He is a head case. And now he has taken #Oscarsso white down with him. Wish he would just be dismissed - but I fear that in this reality TV age, he just added to the longevity of his career.

by Anonymousreply 104March 31, 2022 3:49 PM

Hmmmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105March 31, 2022 3:53 PM

Has anyone mentioned that the video is highly doctored? Whatever you may think about their relationship, linking to a doctored video isn't helpful. You can find the entire video on YouTube, and while Will does seem resentful (who wouldn't?), it's not as bad as OP's video makes it seem.

by Anonymousreply 106March 31, 2022 4:06 PM

R102 = spot the racist on the thread. This has nothing to do with skin color.

by Anonymousreply 107March 31, 2022 4:09 PM

Hmmmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108March 31, 2022 4:30 PM

HE is the laughingstock, R22. I am baffled by that video. She seems like a psychopath. What are the viewers supposed to think while watching it? Also feel sorry for the kids, the parents are both insane and their "marriage" redefines the word "toxic."

by Anonymousreply 109March 31, 2022 4:42 PM

Does he have no access to a shrink? Not buying this sob story.

by Anonymousreply 110March 31, 2022 4:47 PM

Gay Man Dancing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111March 31, 2022 4:50 PM

I remember back in '96 I was taking care of this old couple (private nurse). They were Christians that listened to the radio show Focus on the Family with James Dobson. Big Christian asshole. On one show he went on this big rant over Will and Jada because they were going to be in an open marriage and Dobson was ranting about morals. My first thought was Lavendar Marriage. I think it became a problem when Jada started running her mouth off about her affairs in detail. It's one thing to have a discreet understanding but Jada is putting everything out there and he is embarrassed. I also think Jada is a very mean narcissist and living with NPD is rough. They lie and manipulate people and I don't think Will Smith is very bright.

by Anonymousreply 112March 31, 2022 5:21 PM

II didn't see the ceremony, so I don't know if the still photo of Smith "laughing" at the joke is in context, but supposedly in was a second before he rushed the stage. Is this true? If so, it's frankly scary that he underwent such a transformation so quickly. Then the insane raging when he got back to his seat.

by Anonymousreply 113March 31, 2022 5:44 PM

Hmmmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114March 31, 2022 5:46 PM

R113 I was talking to a cop at a party and I asked a question don't remember what the question but his answer was the most dangerous person to a cop was a psychopath. He said that can be laughing one second and in the next second they might pull out a gun and kill you. You can never be sure what they will do. Other people who write about psychopaths said the same thing about them.

by Anonymousreply 115March 31, 2022 5:49 PM

Hmmmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116March 31, 2022 5:51 PM

She was predatory and took advantage of her son’s friend who had major emotional issues. She’s gross and he’s weak as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 117March 31, 2022 6:00 PM

I watched an episode of Red Table Talk where Jada's mother was at the table (3 people, all counted). Mom said something; Jada rebutted Mom; Mom immediately changed her (Mom's) position on the matter to align with Jada's. I thought: Jada has so much money now that even her mom gets in line.

However, my mom: even if I became a billionaire, she would feel more than comfortable telling me her opinion.

by Anonymousreply 118March 31, 2022 6:07 PM

Does Jada have sex with her son-lover in Will’s house?

by Anonymousreply 119March 31, 2022 6:29 PM

Yikes, this is a tough watch too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120March 31, 2022 6:45 PM

This whole family is insufferable. Marrying trashy grifter Jada is the worst career decision Will Smith has ever made. Those kids are weird even by Hollyweird standards.

by Anonymousreply 121March 31, 2022 6:50 PM

I can’t think of a more spectacular example of self sabotage.

by Anonymousreply 122March 31, 2022 6:53 PM

I don't think I knew the son had become emancipated at FIFTEEN in the midst of all of this and moved out to live on his own. Jada is a monster and both are shit parents. The kids are gonna make August seem like the pinnacle of being well adjusted. It's all so sad and so PUBLIC, gotta monetize that human suffering when you don't get any offers, eh, Jada?

by Anonymousreply 123March 31, 2022 6:54 PM

The Devil also sits at a red table. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 124March 31, 2022 6:57 PM

Exquise me but you watch shit like something named Red Table? Hosted by this witch certifiable from Mars? I don't even know 1% of the garbage "entertainment" being produced nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 125March 31, 2022 8:34 PM

They choose to make all of this public--particularly Jada. The question is why? I mean you can be an honest-to-God narcissist like Dump, but you still don't spill like that. The fucking Kardashians show more discretion.

by Anonymousreply 126March 31, 2022 10:27 PM

R119, An ONTD poster says they had a second house for "activities."

by Anonymousreply 127March 31, 2022 10:43 PM

He is stuck with her. You just know that snarling ugly cunt would tell ALL if he ever tried to get away from her toxic fat ass.

by Anonymousreply 128March 31, 2022 10:50 PM

He wasn't angry. This was premeditated for attention. Angry men don't bitch slap each other, they punch.

by Anonymousreply 129March 31, 2022 10:54 PM

So you think Will would have slapped Chris whatever he said? I doubt it. More likely Jada whispered “slap him” because she was offended.

by Anonymousreply 130March 31, 2022 10:59 PM

She seems to enjoy humiliating each of her family members, R126.

by Anonymousreply 131April 1, 2022 2:04 AM

She reminds me of a queen who has her minions do her bidding and then sits high and mighty in her throne pleased with all the damage she’s done.

by Anonymousreply 132April 1, 2022 2:24 AM

As someone said earlier—she doesn’t respect or love Will. He’s a means to an end.

by Anonymousreply 133April 1, 2022 2:25 AM

She's been invited into the Academy.

by Anonymousreply 134April 1, 2022 2:31 AM

Very doubtful after this r134

by Anonymousreply 135April 1, 2022 3:04 AM

How does Whoopie as only one member get to be the decider that his award being taken away is off the table? That's what I want to know. Why is she preempting the decision? She's making this a 50/50 deal whataboutism and it's not. They both are not guilty of some crime. Jokes are not a crime, violence is.

by Anonymousreply 136April 1, 2022 3:36 AM

A hard watch, R120? Wtf, that video was made and narrated by an AI or something, it's very weird, doesn't show any real footage or anything, and barely makes sense. Why are you linking to shitty Youtube bot accounts?

by Anonymousreply 137April 1, 2022 3:40 AM

The Academy just got caught lying about asking him to leave. Insiders who were actually there pointed out no one went up to him after they cut to a break and asked him to leave. Not security, not show mangers, not Academy elders. If they did ask, they did so in the lightest least sincere way possible. Like asking his manager "do you think it might be a good idea if Will were to leave". Some fake bullshit like that.

by Anonymousreply 138April 1, 2022 3:42 AM

OP - You're enabling and making excuses for a vile human being.

by Anonymousreply 139April 1, 2022 3:44 AM

r139 not making excuses for anything, just recapping the actual events that led up to this since DLers in other threads have no clue about what really the fuck is going on with Will. And noting that JADA is the real person who has caused Wills epic anger problems and displaced frustrations.

by Anonymousreply 140April 1, 2022 11:15 PM

[quote]Bisexuality for women is not the same as it is for men. Most dudes use it as denial for being gay.

I hope that, eventually, biphobia, and bi-erasure, like all bigotry and prejudice, will one day cease to exist.

by Anonymousreply 141April 2, 2022 2:14 AM

It’s time for this asshole to admit he LIKES BOYS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142April 2, 2022 2:58 AM

I knew something was off when he started this body challenge, which has over 7 million views. Stress eating after he gained weight for King Richard, and writing his memoir seemed to aggravate him and bring up old feelings. Jada's affair had also recently been exposed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143April 2, 2022 3:31 PM

I was went to the Academy Awards once. If I'd have gone onstage and hit a presenter and heckled the guy at the top of my lungs...I'm sure Denzel Washington would have tried to talk me down, and no one would have "asked" me to leave. Because that kind of behavior is not scary or threatening to anyone there.

by Anonymousreply 144April 2, 2022 3:53 PM

When your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

by Anonymousreply 145April 2, 2022 3:57 PM

Interesting view of the night

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146April 2, 2022 4:03 PM

R20 exactly my guess. It's like watching the 80's wrestling matches all over. None of this is real.

by Anonymousreply 147April 2, 2022 4:03 PM

I didn't read a single "interesting" observation in that piece at R146.

by Anonymousreply 148April 2, 2022 4:34 PM

R143, I think he still hasn't lost the weight. I noticed that his midsection still looked kind of thick (at the Academy Awards).

by Anonymousreply 149April 2, 2022 6:01 PM

Agree with DL Hughley's assessment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150April 2, 2022 11:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!