Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do some guys actually like smelt pussies?

I know some guys are into bo and dock cheese so are some straight guys into stank pussy? I ask because over the years I have worked with a few women who’s nether regions smelled so bad you could smell it through their clothes just by being in the same room as them. These women always seem to have a man in their life. How??? They were usually pretty unattractive as well.

by Anonymousreply 14March 11, 2022 11:25 PM

Dick cheese I meant.

by Anonymousreply 1March 11, 2022 10:14 PM

Yes, it is where they came from and they love to visit.

by Anonymousreply 2March 11, 2022 10:17 PM

Every man i have ever had a relationship with loved the smell, which although I have always been OCD about my hygiene it still made me uncomfortable and tbh kinda grossed me out. I don't even like my vagina, lol. I am paranoid about odors. But I have had men that begged to give me oral sex while on my period, which, no. Hell no. Wtf is wrong with you? I love men but will never understand them, lol.

by Anonymousreply 3March 11, 2022 10:26 PM

Why are there so many feminine odor threads on Datalounge??

by Anonymousreply 4March 11, 2022 10:27 PM

Smelt is an excellent way to describe it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 11, 2022 10:29 PM

Because there are curious gay men here who have never seen a vagina. They want to know how many holes we have down there. ( We have three so that when we are drunk our man can carry us like a bowling ball).

by Anonymousreply 6March 11, 2022 10:31 PM

FF this thread. We don’t care what straight guys like.

by Anonymousreply 7March 11, 2022 10:33 PM

I can honestly say that NONE of the women I have been sexually involved with EVER had stank puss. Not even while on their periods which is when stank puss usually occurs. Cummy coochie? What? R3, that's nasty!

by Anonymousreply 8March 11, 2022 10:35 PM

R8, if your olfactory system is that impaired, it could be a sign of Covid.

by Anonymousreply 9March 11, 2022 10:40 PM

R8- Years ago I was a nurse for an orthopedist and his daughter worked the front desk. Idk what kind of disease or raging infection she had but you could NOT be near her. I have never smelled such an odor in all of my years as a nurse. It smelled like rotting fish and spoiled tartar sauce. Her chair even stunk. Finally out of desperation another doctor ( we were dating so he reluctantly agreed to do this, lol ) the clinic wrote a note out of " concern" for her health and slipped it under her father's office door. ( Then he practically ran away in fear, lolol) I could not believe that we had to resort to that. She HAD to have been aware of how she smelled, hell the office next door probably smelled it. She was such a spoiled, mean snot. That was embarrassing for us to have to do and I'm sure humiliating for her father. We tried to sneak her medical chart just to find out wtf was wrong with her but never could.

by Anonymousreply 10March 11, 2022 10:52 PM

R8 here. A healthy vagina will smell faintly like the ocean, and that's a good smell. It's why men hang onto a pair of panties, R9.

R10, I had a similar experience at work about ten years ago. There were about 15 people in the room, including the culprit. People were coughing, holding their noses, and wiping tears from their eyes it was so rank. Then, I had to use the chair she sat in when she got up. I took it home with me!! I walked into my apartment to see my dog sniff the air, and then he looked at me just like this!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 11, 2022 11:03 PM

Aww R11 I love boxers

by Anonymousreply 12March 11, 2022 11:06 PM

It's Pavlovian. Anything that reminds them of their own orgasms is erotic.

Gay men don't have orgasms with women, so anything feminine (nails, perfume, lipstick, lingerie, a lilting laugh, etc.) is not only not erotic- it's irritating.

by Anonymousreply 13March 11, 2022 11:10 PM

To a point, OP.

by Anonymousreply 14March 11, 2022 11:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!