Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Donna Mills Wears A Wig

Sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 8, 2022 4:18 PM

Frontlace.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 8, 2022 1:16 AM

She's 81.

by Anonymousreply 2March 8, 2022 1:18 AM

Maybe, like Lucille, she could bother getting it done.

by Anonymousreply 3March 8, 2022 1:19 AM

What do you expect? She's bald.

by Anonymousreply 4March 8, 2022 1:23 AM

What's the obsession with wigs on DL? It seems like some DLers view wig wearing as a moral failing.

by Anonymousreply 5March 8, 2022 1:23 AM

I think it's sadder that after 50+ years in the business, Donna Mills still has to audition.

by Anonymousreply 6March 8, 2022 1:25 AM

Who cares? What’s wrong with a wig?

by Anonymousreply 7March 8, 2022 1:27 AM

R7, if she *didn't* wear a wig the very same OP would be giving her the Bridget Fonda Treatment. "She has money, so what's her excuse? Can't she even just TRY?"

by Anonymousreply 8March 8, 2022 1:35 AM

Who? Some of you queens are ancient.

by Anonymousreply 9March 8, 2022 1:37 AM

Karma!

by Anonymousreply 10March 8, 2022 1:38 AM

Based on OP's headline, I expected Ms. Mills to look horrible. But in that pic she actually looks well put together. And her wig (although a little obvious) looks just fine.

I guess OP is unaware that there are women who are HALF Miss Mills' age who can't even wear wigs as well as she did in that pic! OP, I think you should reserve some of your venom for them instead of ridiculing an 80 plus year old TV Legend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 8, 2022 1:39 AM

She looks damn good for 81. I wonder if she ever goes out with no makeup and her real hair.

by Anonymousreply 12March 8, 2022 2:13 AM

OP do you have the goods on Nicole Kidman?

by Anonymousreply 13March 8, 2022 10:37 AM

[quote] She looks damn good for 81.

The saying goes: ‘The Mills of the gods grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly fine.’

I look good, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 14March 8, 2022 3:06 PM

She isn’t wearing it correctly. You can see the lace.

by Anonymousreply 15March 8, 2022 4:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!