Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ireland Baldwin shares candid post from her bathroom floor after suffering from an anxiety attack triggered by a cup of coffee

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52March 8, 2022 9:05 PM

She inherited her anxiety from her mother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 7, 2022 5:48 PM

Another ill-equipped hollywood spawn with stupid drawings all over her body.

by Anonymousreply 2March 7, 2022 5:51 PM

Fortunately for her fans, her suffering did not prevent her from reaching for her phone to film and post during the crisis .

by Anonymousreply 3March 7, 2022 5:52 PM

I'm sorry, but am I the only one who thinks that all of these people with anxiety should get a grip and learn some coping skills? Yes, people get nervous and stressed out, but it's become a formal diagnosis that validates victimization behavior.

by Anonymousreply 4March 7, 2022 5:55 PM

This isn't mental illness, it's NPD.

by Anonymousreply 5March 7, 2022 5:57 PM

Drinking coffee will make your heart palpate faster, of course, that's the point of caffeine. That doesn't mean it's a panic attack.

by Anonymousreply 6March 7, 2022 5:58 PM

R4- The problem is they weren't taught any coping skills. Their parents weren't taught any. I wasn't either because so many of my mother's generation, especially women, were prescribed pills instead of therapy.

by Anonymousreply 7March 7, 2022 5:58 PM

The last thing I want to do during an acute panic attack is film it for world to see

by Anonymousreply 8March 7, 2022 5:59 PM

[quote]Ireland said her anxiety is triggered by food, her digestive system, her heart, big crowds, airplanes and much more.

"And much more"! The Mail article mostly consists of direct quotes from Ireland (i.e. they're giving her enough rope to hang herself) but I liked this discreet touch of snark.

by Anonymousreply 9March 7, 2022 6:03 PM

Each tim I see crap like this, I’m so grateful social media didn’t exist when I was in my 20s.

by Anonymousreply 10March 7, 2022 6:08 PM

[quote]The last thing I want to do during an acute panic attack is film it for world to see.

But this was a cute panic attack!

by Anonymousreply 11March 7, 2022 6:15 PM

Insufferable......

by Anonymousreply 12March 7, 2022 6:16 PM

What a thoughtless little pig…

by Anonymousreply 13March 7, 2022 6:16 PM

She has no filter and no moral compass to be posting this kind of bullshit anytime. She knows just as well as we do what's going on in Ukraine. And she finds it acceptable to do this? Honey, this is why there was a revolution in France. She woulda been led to the guillotine at another period in time.

by Anonymousreply 14March 7, 2022 6:17 PM

[quote]Drinking coffee will make your heart palpate faster, of course, that's the point of caffeine. That doesn't mean it's a panic attack.

Caffeine can precipitate panic attacks in people with Panic Disorder or an underlying vulnerability. Palpitations are small things to normal people, but to people with PD they can be the beginning of a cascade of symptoms, like chest tightening, shallow rapid breaths, profuse sweating, trembling.

Years ago I had a panic attack at work, out of the blue, when I was going through a stressful period. Fortunately, I knew what it was and rode it out. More recently, in menopause, I've felt on the edge of one a few times. (Palpitations are a common symptom, as well as periods of intense anxiety). Fortunately, I know how to cope. Deep breaths, distraction, and walking the moment I feel the anxiety is going to spill over into something worse. Rule #1 - Don't wallow in it like Ireland. It only makes it worse. Rule #2 - Don't drink any fucking coffee. I missed my morning cup, but there have been periods where it was just not a good way to kick off my day.

by Anonymousreply 15March 7, 2022 6:17 PM

Couldn't even qualify for the Gen X Z Victim Olympics.

Sorry, Ireland. You lose again.

by Anonymousreply 16March 7, 2022 6:23 PM

What a weird combination of genes between her father's rageaholism and alcoholism and Kim's anxiety disorders. What does Ireland do with her time? I assume she doesn't have a job.

by Anonymousreply 17March 8, 2022 11:18 AM

Anxiety IS a formal diagnosis, r4. Is there something that makes you think you know more about this than actual experts in psychology?

by Anonymousreply 18March 8, 2022 11:28 AM

She's a "model" R17.

by Anonymousreply 19March 8, 2022 11:31 AM

I have no love for any Baldwin, but anxiety attacks are the worst and I feel for anyone who suffers from them. There are good meds that she needs to get

by Anonymousreply 20March 8, 2022 11:41 AM

Next generation of crazy!

by Anonymousreply 21March 8, 2022 11:42 AM

^ It's weird, but anxiety issues are very much inherited

by Anonymousreply 22March 8, 2022 11:43 AM

Can't help but feel sorry for her. Her father is one fucked up hot mess and Kim seems loopy. What chance did Ireland ever have.

by Anonymousreply 23March 8, 2022 12:10 PM

She's inherited her father's insatiable need for attention.

by Anonymousreply 24March 8, 2022 12:13 PM

Listen, I have extremely bad problems with anxiety and panic and you have no idea what level of suffering it creates. I truly wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. Please have compassion for people with this problem.

by Anonymousreply 25March 8, 2022 12:38 PM

Are you so fucked up you got a Hello Kitty tattoo, R25? I don't know that there's a cure for that level of dumbassery, but I will pray for you.

by Anonymousreply 26March 8, 2022 12:52 PM

@r25, I get it. Wouldn't wish a panic attack on my worst enemy... Well, maybe Putin

by Anonymousreply 27March 8, 2022 12:53 PM

Her mother got to the point where she couldn’t leave her house. She has bad genetics.

by Anonymousreply 28March 8, 2022 1:15 PM

[quote]She's inherited her father's insatiable need for attention.

As well as his dumpy bigboned physique.

by Anonymousreply 29March 8, 2022 1:15 PM

Kim did a documentary on her issues decades ago. Hopefully she can actually help her daughter in terms of getting treatment.

by Anonymousreply 30March 8, 2022 1:16 PM

"As well as his dumpy bigboned physique. "

Um... no

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31March 8, 2022 1:20 PM

Yeah "anxiety" attack, uhu. That's why you're posing and taking selfies for insta.

On the other hand, I also have a blood pressure monitor for the same reasons as her.

by Anonymousreply 32March 8, 2022 1:26 PM

Well, If I looked like her, I'd have anxiety too if BOTH of my parents were considered gorgeous (Kim was a former model and her father is a great many things, including gorgeous - or at least was).

I mean, she and Alexa and Alexa Ray Joel could probably commiserate - I mean, Alexa inherited her father's looks and her mother's musical talent.

by Anonymousreply 33March 8, 2022 1:35 PM

I suffered from debilitating panic attacks for many yrs..... All I wanted was relief, not attention

by Anonymousreply 34March 8, 2022 3:12 PM

An armful of ugly ass tattoos shows people you’re mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 35March 8, 2022 3:16 PM

She's insufferable. I don't understand the tattoos. They have no pretty colors and look almost like badly drawn outlines. I'm very old so I don't know what the youngsters are doing these days. Is this a new trend or just her?

by Anonymousreply 36March 8, 2022 3:29 PM

Is she still a lezzie?

by Anonymousreply 37March 8, 2022 3:32 PM

This attention-seeking bullshit pisses me off. Loads of people have chronic anxiety, including me, but we don't take videos and photographs of our worst moments then upload them to social media platforms for strangers to comment on. That's weird and unhealthy.

by Anonymousreply 38March 8, 2022 4:25 PM

Another trustafarian hanging around all day navel gazing. Of course she has anxiety.

She needs a real job.

by Anonymousreply 39March 8, 2022 4:25 PM

Can her tattoos be completely erased? Does removal really work?

by Anonymousreply 40March 8, 2022 4:59 PM

Her mother’s neuroses and her father’s narcissistic streak…poor child.

by Anonymousreply 41March 8, 2022 5:05 PM

I could get lost in the chest hair at R31.

by Anonymousreply 42March 8, 2022 5:15 PM

Stupid Bitch!!

by Anonymousreply 43March 8, 2022 5:18 PM

Draft them all.

by Anonymousreply 44March 8, 2022 5:19 PM

Anxiety disorder is more commonly diagnosed in women but I am a man who suffers from it and was diagnosed after being taken to the hospital with a fake heart attack. I know to avoid caffeine at all costs and to not drink alcohol to the point of being hungover the next day. I am not sure what good her blood pressure kit is going to do for her. When I take my blood pressure, I get anxious that it's going to spike and my heart rate is going to race. I often get outrageous readings like 175/100 and heart rate of 100 bpm. Then I have to talk myself down, breathe deeply and try again, and within a few minutes it's usually a normal reading. I can't imaging thinking that taking my blood pressure DURING a panic attack would be a good idea. Nearly two decades after being diagnosed with a panic disorder, knock wood, I rarely have one and know how to redirect my thoughts and breathe my way out of it before anxiety spirals into a full blown panic attack. Oh, and Valium if that doesn't work; Xanax for flying.

by Anonymousreply 45March 8, 2022 5:24 PM

I've developed ways to mask my anxiety for years and years. It's humiliating.

Cannot imagine posting something like this.

by Anonymousreply 46March 8, 2022 5:27 PM

Her father is a violent murderer and her stepmother is a narcissistic sociopath and pathological liar.

How can she NOT have anxiety?

by Anonymousreply 47March 8, 2022 5:28 PM

Is this the one married to Bieber, the one that was called a selfish pig by her father, or the faux Spanish one?

by Anonymousreply 48March 8, 2022 5:29 PM

What r47 said

She’s way to young to doing so much work on her face. It looks horrible and ages her.

by Anonymousreply 49March 8, 2022 8:43 PM

A quick trip to Paris should cheer her right up. It's sad to see gorgeous people turn into the Illustrated Man. Read some Bradbury, Baldwin!

by Anonymousreply 50March 8, 2022 8:54 PM

It's not the coffee that triggered the anxiety, it's the thought of the Baldwinitos cheating her out of her inheritance.

by Anonymousreply 51March 8, 2022 8:59 PM

I told her father years ago that his entire family should switch to decaffeinated High Point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52March 8, 2022 9:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!