Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Poor Ricky Schroder

Denied entrance into the museum for not wearing a mask. He even pulls a "do you know who I am?".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87September 22, 2022 1:52 AM

He should pal around with Evangeline Lily.

by Anonymousreply 1March 7, 2022 1:06 AM

Why r1? I must have missed that.

by Anonymousreply 2March 7, 2022 1:07 AM

This is so embarrassing. Just so childish, immature, self centered and ridiculous.

Grow the fuck up, Ricky!

by Anonymousreply 3March 7, 2022 1:11 AM

All the Ricky Schroeder nude photos etc from NYPD Blue days seem to be scrubbed from the web.

Too bad, he had a nice ass.

by Anonymousreply 4March 7, 2022 1:14 AM

They're still lurking... r4

Too bad that nice ass belongs to such a vile human being. Although I'm pretty sure the ass doesn't look like that anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 7, 2022 1:16 AM

Unfortunately, Ricky has become a fanatic. JUST PUT YOUR MASK ON, RICKY!!!

by Anonymousreply 6March 7, 2022 1:17 AM

This is the only source of fame he can muster nowadays

by Anonymousreply 7March 7, 2022 1:21 AM

I remember when he used to be HOT with a great furry chest

Now he is fat and crazy

by Anonymousreply 8March 7, 2022 1:26 AM

Invoking God is the desperate ploy of a man without a legitimate argument to make.

by Anonymousreply 9March 7, 2022 1:32 AM

Has he become a religious fanatic?

by Anonymousreply 10March 7, 2022 1:34 AM

He’s a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 11March 7, 2022 1:38 AM

So many men act like him now. I wonder if its something in the water. Ive got several of my family members who act just like this puke,and I had to cut them out of my life because I just dont understand what happened to change them so radically.

by Anonymousreply 12March 7, 2022 1:49 AM

He sounds like a redneck now. I don’t remember his voice like this before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 7, 2022 1:51 AM

He's from Long Island and now wants to be a redneck from Ohio.

by Anonymousreply 14March 7, 2022 2:01 AM

R10 IIRC, he is or was Mormon.

by Anonymousreply 15March 7, 2022 2:01 AM

Totally irrelevant has been child actor ricky schroder sucks chachi ass.

by Anonymousreply 16March 7, 2022 2:02 AM

Was, when he was married, R15.

by Anonymousreply 17March 7, 2022 2:32 AM

He's from Staten Island, not Long Island.

by Anonymousreply 18March 7, 2022 2:32 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 19March 7, 2022 2:46 AM

Something happened to this guy . He used to be intelligent and reasonable

by Anonymousreply 20March 7, 2022 4:17 AM

He's still a little crybaby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 7, 2022 4:22 AM

Was there something in the water while making "The Champ"? Jon Voight has had troubles with mental illness for years. Now Schroder. And I'm sure Angelina Jolie and her creepy brother visited the set...

Any other people involved with the production go cray-cray?

by Anonymousreply 22March 7, 2022 4:27 AM

I can't believe I ever masturbated to this guy. He's an insane wingnut who thinks people are Nazis for enforcing mask laws.......and he looks like shit now, too.

by Anonymousreply 23March 7, 2022 4:27 AM

R22=Miss Dunaway asking for a friend

by Anonymousreply 24March 7, 2022 4:29 AM

We need Jason from Costco to kick his butt...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 7, 2022 5:15 AM

It's tyranny!!

It's worse than what's happening in Ukraine.

by Anonymousreply 26March 7, 2022 7:44 AM

^ To Ricky it is. Poor Ricky, like his causes he's yesterday's news

by Anonymousreply 27March 7, 2022 7:47 AM

R22 only FAYE, is that enough?! Sheesh. U r right cursed set

by Anonymousreply 28March 7, 2022 7:52 AM

The funny thing about Ricky is that with Costco and now this Museum he thinks he's so persuasive and everyone seems to just laugh him off

Ricky: "I'm Ricky Schroder"

Everyone: "Who?"

by Anonymousreply 29March 7, 2022 8:00 AM

Born in Brooklyn, German immigrant grandparents, raised on Staten Island, doesn't sound like Mormon territory to me. Sounds Lutheran or German Catholic. Now sounds like a Bible-belt Southerner. Weird. There is damage there, probably alcohol abuse and/or drugs.

I remember reading that they reason he was killed off on NYLD Blue after 9/11 was that he was majorly disliked by his cast mates. So, sounds like he's had problems, or been some sort of asshole, for decades. Earlier he was nonetheless as asshole with a great ass.

by Anonymousreply 30March 7, 2022 9:20 AM

Went from being an adorable kid to a handsome hunk to dirty-looking MAGAT homo. How the mighty have fallen.

by Anonymousreply 31March 7, 2022 9:39 AM

Masks, haha. Patriots!

by Anonymousreply 32March 7, 2022 9:42 AM

[quote]Born in Brooklyn, German immigrant grandparents, raised on Staten Island, doesn't sound like Mormon territory to me.

He converted and then dropped it when the wife dropped him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 7, 2022 9:48 AM

His daughters look like real whores. One of his sons is hot.

by Anonymousreply 34March 7, 2022 10:04 AM

I give him points for dropping it then, R33.

by Anonymousreply 35March 7, 2022 10:11 AM

Ricky was so cute back in the day. Now he is a mess.

by Anonymousreply 36March 7, 2022 10:36 AM

Truth be told Ricky, it wasn't so much DDE who defeated the Nazis. It was more a function of the blood of Soviets.

by Anonymousreply 37March 7, 2022 11:08 AM

This is the kid from Silver Spoons? They do grow up to be trash.

by Anonymousreply 38March 7, 2022 11:17 AM

Who's this asshole, "ricky scrooder?"

by Anonymousreply 39March 7, 2022 11:21 AM

R38 not ALL kids from Silver Spoons grew up to be trash, some of us are award-winning actor/directors with successful production companies.

by Anonymousreply 40March 7, 2022 11:47 AM

He really has gone totally batshit crazy. Isn't he a serious alcoholic?

by Anonymousreply 41March 7, 2022 11:53 AM

His parents are German immigrants and he’s calling this guy a nazi, that’s rich.

by Anonymousreply 42March 7, 2022 1:00 PM

I kinda feel sorry for him, then I don’t.

Men like this isolate themselves from so many people that never meant them any harm, by becoming unnecessarily hateful, confrontational, and abusive.

They’re nothing but overgrown, school yard bullies, and they seek people to unleash chicanery and mayhem upon. This is why I never connected to any of the white guys in the south while I lived there. They’re just ultra toxic now, and completely unhinged, AND they themselves CANNOT see what disasters they are, unable to have NORMAL and HONEST conversations with their families (unless they’re exact cookie cutter versions of themselves), their peers, or those younger than them.

Guys like this have very little ability to communicate through a spectrum of various emotions felt by all of us. The only way they can is via RAGE, due to IRRATIONAL FEARS, instead of via the way JESUS suggested they do, via scripture.

These are usually men who were badly abused themselves as children.

Here’s the deal: whether a Christian or an Atheist, the message still stands and is clear:

If you grew up in an abnormal home, YOU WILL NOT HEAL FROM THE DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR UPBRINGING, YOU WILL ONLY GET WORSE, DIG IN YOUR HEELS, AND EVENTUALLY BECOME A COMPLETE POS OF A HUMAN BEING THAT OTHERS FEAR AND/OT LOATHE

This is why these guys become fanatical lunatics. Because they’re at a loss as to why normal people recoil from them, as they believe they’re so righteous and glory bound.

I’m not sure how people like this are going to their alleged heaven, when all they do is run around PRETENDING to do God’s work, yet cannot seem to do God’s work as God, through his son Jesus, commanded them to in the New Testament.

“Love thy neighbor” does not mean use your neighbor for scheming purposes (I witnessed my stepfather doing this various times against my mother and eventually myself, where he with malice and forethought, went on a whisper campaign against us, who were so terrified of him, we barely left our rooms and so depressed, we could barely even get out of bed, eventually), it does not mean that you get to scream about Jesus to others who pursue their own paths to enlightenment, nor does it mean you get to fuck with random employees and security guards, just because they’re doing their jobs and following rules. It doesn’t mean you get to film them, place them on blast via social media as you insult and disrespect them, while framing YOUR abuse as a narrative of patriotism, and bullshit about Godly providence over a large land mass, filled with people from all over the world, living in a Democratic nation, which explicitly communicates to the reader, that as Americans, we have the right to follow our own religious or non religious beliefs, even when those beliefs EXCLUDE evangelical Christianity!

I know that someone made this kid a monster, which is why I feel sorry for him. But this kid is now an old man, and he has lost his way completely, because he REFUSES to get real help and is always running around as a rage filled asshole, who whines every time things don’t go his way, as he is unreasonable and antagonistic.

He is looking for a fight. And when people treat him with respect, he goes ape shit and unleashes rage towards them for doing so.

Fuck this guy. He’ll most probably never change and die in this condition.

by Anonymousreply 43March 7, 2022 1:02 PM

Correction:

“ If you grew up in an abnormal home, YOU WILL NOT HEAL FROM THE DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR UPBRINGING, JUST BY ATTENDING CHURCH, PRAYING, AND READING THE BIBLE. IF THAT WERE AN ACCEPTABLE SOLUTION TO CHILDHOOD TRAUMA, YOU WOULD NO LLNGER BE A RAGE FILLED DICK.

YOU NEDD THERAPY FROM A REAL PSYCHOLOGIST WHO KNOWS HOW TO UNWIND THIS SORT OF TRAUMA.

You MUST get help!

IF NOT, YOU WILL ONLY GET WORSE, DIG IN YOUR HEELS, AND EVENTUALLY BECOME A COMPLETE POS OF A HUMAN BEING WHOM OTHERS FEAR, BARELY TOLERATE, PRETEND TO LIKE OR LOATHE!”

by Anonymousreply 44March 7, 2022 1:14 PM

Diseased trash gonna disease trash

by Anonymousreply 45March 7, 2022 1:23 PM

Send this jerk over to the Ukraine to see real problems....or better yet, send him to Russia. See if his "freedum" grievances will work over there.

by Anonymousreply 46March 7, 2022 1:54 PM

..over to Ukraine...^^

by Anonymousreply 47March 7, 2022 1:55 PM

Ricky Schroeder, Scott Baio, Kirk Cameron...I wonder if they all went off the deep end because they were abused as child actors. Seems like you either grow up to become a drug addict or a right-wing nut.

by Anonymousreply 48March 7, 2022 2:03 PM

He looks like a dirty old hobo.

by Anonymousreply 49March 7, 2022 3:15 PM

I'm shocked he wasn't wearing a MAGA hat and chewing tobacco.

by Anonymousreply 50March 7, 2022 3:31 PM

He's turning into one of these asshole 1st amendment auditors. He went in there looking for a confrontation and he got one and he was ready to film the whole thing before he even went in.

by Anonymousreply 51March 7, 2022 3:32 PM

R43, what you wrote really speaks to me, because it describes me so well, except for the religious part since I'm a hardcore atheist.

I'm filled with such enormous amount of anger, and it enrages me that everybody around me treats me kindly; I'm looking for fights and arguments, and nobody will engage me in them.

I think part of it stems from a not so perfect childhood and an absentee/shitty father, coupled with growing up gay in a homophobic environment. I was picked on a lot as a kid, but was pretty much a wimp and unable to defend myself. Now I'm a grown ass man able to defend myself,and guess what? Nobody wants to fight! Boy, THAT sure would have come in fucking handy when I was a kid...

Speaking of rage, when he talks about a law higher than man's, I just want to scream in his face, hello, ever hear of separation of church and state? This country was founded as a secular state, go pray to your God or gods or half God or whatever you think there is, and leave the rest of us out of it.

by Anonymousreply 52March 7, 2022 8:15 PM

Ah yes "Please put on a mask". Absolutely the same as "Get on this train before I shoot you"

by Anonymousreply 53March 7, 2022 8:31 PM

How long before he gets his assault rifle and takes over a federal building (like the Bundys)?

by Anonymousreply 54March 7, 2022 8:37 PM

Rick’s mother is a psycho and sis is crown princess 👸. Sis is 5 years older . Dad stayed in NYC While Rick mom and Sis relocated to Los Angeles. His dad work for the telephone company Bell. He could’ve easily transferred. I think he didn’t want to be around his wife and he only flew out to Los Angeles a couple times a month. Ricky was dominated by mom and sis

by Anonymousreply 55March 7, 2022 8:42 PM

God wants you to wear a mask, Ricky.

by Anonymousreply 56March 7, 2022 8:43 PM

You can tell someone is out of touch with World History, when they (a) give USA all the credit for defeating Nazism and (b) call anyone who imposes a rule on their behavior a Nazi.

Dude, Nazis fucking killed millions of people. Someone doing their job, and telling you to put on a mask, is nowhere near the same thing, and to make that comparison makes you a shit person.

by Anonymousreply 57March 7, 2022 8:46 PM

Probably another former child star who was pimped out by mama to sleazy movie and TV execs. That kind of trauma can be buried for years and come out in mid-life--then you see a meltdown like the one Schroder is having now.

by Anonymousreply 58March 7, 2022 8:48 PM

R57, Truth! Ricky has lost his mind . Did you know that William Holden who acted with Ricky in “Earthlings “ inspired him to be a conservationist? In fact, Rick named his first born child(son) Holden . Rick has produced and directed civil rights themed projects. WTH happened?!

by Anonymousreply 59March 7, 2022 8:53 PM

a museum? ugh, he should have just gone to the superbowl!

by Anonymousreply 60March 7, 2022 8:56 PM

He’s disgruntled. No longer wanted by Hollywood. He’s mad. Mad at society and “the system”. He’s mostly likely mad about his personal life too. He finds a group where there are others who feel shafted by society.

by Anonymousreply 61March 7, 2022 9:00 PM

His net worth is $20 million. He has a very nice home in Topanga Canyon adjacent to Malibu.

by Anonymousreply 62March 7, 2022 9:01 PM

So says your 30 sec Google search r62. I don’t necessarily believe it.

by Anonymousreply 63March 7, 2022 9:03 PM

He’s worked most of his life . His home in Topanga as appreciated astronomically

by Anonymousreply 64March 7, 2022 9:13 PM

[quote] He’s disgruntled.

Isn't that the case with every MAGA shithead? They married the first girl they ever fucked and now they're in their 50s, fat and bloated with a bitchy frau wife and three loser kids they hate.

Instead of whining and producing stupid videos yelling at people just doing their jobs, how about you do something productive to change your life? What a sad, pathetic has-been.

by Anonymousreply 65March 7, 2022 9:23 PM

I love that after years of giving the hard sell to everyone to call him 'Rick' Schroeder - he knows in order for anyone to remotely recognize him at all, he has to refer to himself as 'Ricky'

by Anonymousreply 66March 7, 2022 9:33 PM

His last acting credit was in 2016. He worked steadily from 1979-2016. In 2016 he and his wife separated. They’d been married since 1992. She filed for divorce later that year.

Something big seems to have happened that broke up his marriage and has stopped him from working for the past 6 years. He’s only 51 and could still get work if he lost the beard and got it together. Mind you, he’s not going to be hired if he’s acting the way he is now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67March 7, 2022 11:44 PM

R58 another dumb frau thinking every asshole was passed around by pedophiles

by Anonymousreply 68March 7, 2022 11:49 PM

Given what’s going on in Ukraine, idiots like him should be ashamed of themselves for carrying on about the “tyranny” of masks. The problem with them is they don’t know what tyranny is.

by Anonymousreply 69March 7, 2022 11:50 PM

He was a little shit on the set of Silver Spoons.

by Anonymousreply 70March 7, 2022 11:50 PM

If you could have seen

Her at seventeen

When all of her dreams were new

Beautiful and strong

Before it all went wrong

She's never known the meaning of surrender

She's never known the meaning of surrender

by Anonymousreply 71March 7, 2022 11:54 PM

Nobody knows who he am.

by Anonymousreply 72March 8, 2022 12:47 AM

"Ohhhh, you're RICK Schroeder, from Family Ties? Oh my GOD, and I loved you on Who's the Boss!!!! But your best work was on Growing Pains and Who's the Boss!!! Come right in sir, and pay us no mind, we don't often get special celebrities like you these days. EVERYONE, we are making a special dispensation for Rick Schroeder! No mask for him, and by all means do NOT ask him for a vax card. He's good!"

by Anonymousreply 73March 8, 2022 1:04 AM

He's more than just disgruntled. He's a major alcoholic and I firmly believe he's damaged his brain from all the booze. He may be a doper as well.

by Anonymousreply 74March 8, 2022 1:10 AM

R4 Rickys asshole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75March 8, 2022 1:15 AM

He’s an entitled rageaholic asshole that is living the MAGAT life because it’s the only people he can connect with. His phony drawl and blue collar white trash look is not more than a role he would play in a D List movie. And motherfuckers like Ricky Scrotum verbally assaulting working men (just doing their job to support their family) who can’t retaliate and calling it courage and pretending he’s the victim is laughable.

I don’t feel sorry for him. He’ll die angry and alone, but only because he chose to.

by Anonymousreply 76March 8, 2022 1:15 AM

He looks like he reeks of Jack Daniel's and urine.

by Anonymousreply 77March 8, 2022 1:26 AM

r75, nice ass to tap. But he's too fucked up now.

by Anonymousreply 78March 8, 2022 1:43 AM

"My name's Ricky Schroder."

Lol, who cares? Bitch, nobody's known you for decades.

by Anonymousreply 79March 8, 2022 4:04 AM

[quote]R56: God wants you to wear a mask, Ricky.

Back it up with a link.

𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦:

Leviticus 13:45-46 reads that anyone with a "defiling disease" must "cover the lower part of their face" and engage in social distancing.

𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠:

True

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80March 8, 2022 7:59 PM

I don't know what he can complain about. He had a great long career on TV that most former child stars would dream of. He just seems like an overgrown spoiled brat.

by Anonymousreply 81March 8, 2022 8:04 PM

Before the pandemic, he probably would get recognized occasionally. I imagine it was his sole ego boost. The masks made him anonymous. Just another schmuck now.

by Anonymousreply 82March 8, 2022 8:07 PM

Maybe he needs a new murderer to bail out. Just another uneducated QAnon loon, only famous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83March 8, 2022 11:46 PM

Please check out Rick’ mother and sister for more insight into his psyche .

by Anonymousreply 84March 8, 2022 11:53 PM

I wonder if he would have put up bail money for Rittenhouse if one of his children happened to be among his victims?

Ponder away....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85March 9, 2022 12:12 AM

He's completely lost his mind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86September 22, 2022 1:44 AM

“We want freedom. Free. Our bodies are our own. We own this. We get to decide what goes in and what goes out. Understood?”

So Ricky, does this apply to women too? Women who want abortions?

by Anonymousreply 87September 22, 2022 1:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!