Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tony Walton, former husband of Dame Julie Andrews is dead.

Alec Baldwin is very sorry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 5, 2022 11:47 PM

That’s a shame - they shared daughter Emma. By all accounts he was a very talented man.

by Anonymousreply 1March 5, 2022 3:21 AM

Was he the one who did threesomes with Julie and Carol Burnette?

by Anonymousreply 2March 5, 2022 3:25 AM

[quote]Alec Baldwin is very sorry.

Did he shoot him, also?

by Anonymousreply 3March 5, 2022 4:21 AM

On a scale of 0 -10 how gay was he?

by Anonymousreply 4March 5, 2022 4:36 AM

Married twice, 2 children. Maybe just British.

by Anonymousreply 5March 5, 2022 4:56 AM

If only he designed Album Covers - he could be EGOT

He was only missing a Grammy Award for Best Recording Package

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 5, 2022 3:02 PM

I don't know him.

by Anonymousreply 7March 5, 2022 3:22 PM

[quote]Alec Baldwin is very sorry.

While Susan Dey is unmoved.

by Anonymousreply 8March 5, 2022 3:24 PM

I think he was somewhat gayer than her second gay husband.

by Anonymousreply 9March 5, 2022 10:56 PM

Gay enough to marry Julie Andrews, R4

by Anonymousreply 10March 5, 2022 11:02 PM

But he had a wide when he died - Gen LeRoy Walton, who was the granddaughter of Mervin LeRoy, who produced Wizard of Oz. Layers and layers of gayness here.

by Anonymousreply 11March 5, 2022 11:08 PM

Oscar for "All That Jazz" (art & set decoration); nominated for costume design for "The Wiz"; "Murder on the Orient Express"; and "Mary Poppins".

When I was a kid I wanted Michael Banks' striped jacket.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 5, 2022 11:28 PM

R3 Shit, my thought exactly, but you beat me to it. You’re quicker on the draw than, well, Alec Baldwin. D’oh!

by Anonymousreply 13March 5, 2022 11:31 PM

Has John Boy commented?

by Anonymousreply 14March 5, 2022 11:32 PM

He designed the set for Diana Ross's 1983 concert in Central Park. No straight man is capable of doing that.

by Anonymousreply 15March 5, 2022 11:40 PM

He was a big ‘mo!

by Anonymousreply 16March 5, 2022 11:43 PM

Julie statement on Tony Walton's passing:

"Tony (Walton) was my dearest and oldest friend. He taught me to see the world with fresh eyes and his talent was simply monumental. I will miss him more than I can say. We are a huge, blended family and as we hold each other close, we take comfort knowing that he lives on, not only in his children and grandchildren, but in the memories of thousands who cherished his warmth and generosity and the glorious gifts he gave us...gifts of theatre and film, ballet and opera, the graphic arts and illustration. He was a Titan of the Arts. A doting father and husband...and beloved beyond measure."

Julie Andrews.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 5, 2022 11:46 PM

With Lauren Bacall & his second wife.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 5, 2022 11:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!