Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Openly Gay Politician Who Represents Chelsea Neighborhood In NYC

Erik Bottcher was in 2021 elected to represent City Council District 3, which includes the neighborhoods of Greenwich Village, Chelsea, Hell’s Kitchen, Flatiron, Hudson Square, Times Square, the Theater District, the Garment District and Columbus Circle.

He is 41 and SINGLE - wonder why?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179June 16, 2024 6:05 PM

Seth Meyers Is also a politician?

by Anonymousreply 1March 1, 2022 1:48 AM

Is he hard left?

by Anonymousreply 2March 1, 2022 1:52 AM

R2 he is a moderate left

by Anonymousreply 3March 1, 2022 1:54 AM

Not so sure about that.

by Anonymousreply 4March 1, 2022 1:56 AM

Moderates don’t mention “LGBTQ” or “trans rights”. At least, I don’t.

by Anonymousreply 5March 1, 2022 1:57 AM

I'm just here for the hookup stories

by Anonymousreply 6March 1, 2022 1:57 AM

God he’s hot!

by Anonymousreply 7March 1, 2022 2:00 AM

[quote] God he’s hot!

Another picture

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 1, 2022 2:11 AM

Hot!!!!

by Anonymousreply 9March 1, 2022 2:12 AM

His campaign video where he talks about growing up being suicidal because he is gay - and how things got better when he got to NYC and started getting involved in local politics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 1, 2022 2:14 AM

He’s 41 and single and you wonder why? Why would you wonder why a good looking gay 41 year old in New York City is single?

He’s probably getting dick every night.

by Anonymousreply 11March 1, 2022 2:15 AM

[quote]He is 41 and SINGLE - wonder why?

[quote]suicidal because he is gay

by Anonymousreply 12March 1, 2022 2:18 AM

[quote]He’s probably getting dick every night.

Maybe once he transitions.

by Anonymousreply 13March 1, 2022 2:18 AM

[quote]elected to represent City Council District 3, which includes the neighborhoods of Greenwich Village, Chelsea, Hell’s Kitchen, Flatiron, Hudson Square, Times Square, the Theater District, the Garment District and Columbus Circle

You have a city council with that many people in one district? The best thing for NYC might be to break it up into more manageable pieces.

by Anonymousreply 14March 1, 2022 2:22 AM

Maybe he'll be Secretary of Transportation one day.

by Anonymousreply 15March 1, 2022 2:27 AM

He can be Secretary of My Interior

by Anonymousreply 16March 1, 2022 2:32 AM

Is he related to Lloyd Bottcher from Dynasty?

by Anonymousreply 17March 1, 2022 2:37 AM

No, r17, but I am. And it's "Bochner."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 1, 2022 2:41 AM

He's a bottom for sure. I can tell from 5 miles away.

by Anonymousreply 19March 1, 2022 2:51 AM

[quote] The best thing for NYC might be to break it up into more manageable pieces.

Last thing that is needed is MORE politicians paid by taxpayers

by Anonymousreply 20March 1, 2022 2:53 AM

Handsome man. Nice hands.

by Anonymousreply 21March 1, 2022 2:54 AM

R11 Nailed it..so to speak.

by Anonymousreply 22March 1, 2022 3:05 AM

I'm thinkin' he's smellin' some COOKIES!

by Anonymousreply 23March 1, 2022 3:08 AM

Sloppy bottoms tend to remain single

by Anonymousreply 24March 1, 2022 3:09 AM

It must be tough to be a gay politician. You can’t do a ton of hookups because everyone knows all about it

by Anonymousreply 25March 1, 2022 3:10 AM

R25 he can hookup with Gen Z twinks. They won't have a clue who the fuck he is.

by Anonymousreply 26March 1, 2022 3:14 AM

His smegma problem keeps him single.

by Anonymousreply 27March 1, 2022 6:50 AM

Gay👏men 👏are 👏not 👏required 👏to 👏be 👏in 👏committed 👏relationships 👏

by Anonymousreply 28March 1, 2022 6:57 AM

I bet the queens judging him for being single have never had a committed long-term relationship last longer than two days.

You hoes want to throw stones? Then get your dicks out of the mouths of your latest Grindr hookup and find a boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 29March 1, 2022 7:22 AM

Nice, but kind of white bread, no?

R25 - that's never stopped Brian Sims.

by Anonymousreply 30March 1, 2022 10:58 AM

R28, that would have been more effective visually if you started with the same emoji with which you ended.

It looks unfinished, but not in a planned way.

by Anonymousreply 31March 1, 2022 11:05 AM

He’s the definition of an empty shirt: he has beliefs or values, constantly seeks self aggrandizement and attention and always kowtows to machine politicians- you’ll never see him criticizing Erik Adams for his anti gay appointments.

He started off as an actor, when that failed he became a real estate agent, and when that failed he went into politics, raising money for Hillary and then working for Cuomo.

He’s one of NYCs most notorious rice queens. He goes for Asian and Latino twinks who are 10 - 15 years younger than him. Average cock, bttm energy.

by Anonymousreply 32March 1, 2022 11:17 AM

He stands "in total solidarity with the people of Ukraine, who are under viscous attack by a hostile foreign invader."

A "viscous attack by a hostile foreign invader" is the story of every gay's ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 1, 2022 11:30 AM

I wouldn’t call him hot. He is well put together.

He sort of looks like an average Greek boy. Go to a Greek Orthodox Church and you’ll see 10 just like him.

by Anonymousreply 34March 1, 2022 11:43 AM

R8 and R21 -- wow, look at those meathooks!

by Anonymousreply 35March 1, 2022 11:44 AM

Meh. He looks like someone who sells insurance and whose favorite meal is meatloaf.

by Anonymousreply 36March 1, 2022 11:44 AM

Meatloaf is the best.

by Anonymousreply 37March 1, 2022 11:45 AM

[quote] He’s one of NYCs most notorious rice queens.

Gay Asians will start lining up outside his door

by Anonymousreply 38March 1, 2022 11:48 PM

[quote] Gay Asians will start lining up outside his door

Particularly the ones who are only here on visas and hoping for citizenship.

by Anonymousreply 39March 2, 2022 12:08 AM

This picture is a bit more flattering. Not bad looking. But in r10's video he sounds like an old man. What's with his voice?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40March 2, 2022 12:11 AM

Wow, a 40-ish white man who looks younger than his true age (while not being overly nipped and tucked).

by Anonymousreply 41March 2, 2022 12:13 AM

His district covers everything on the Westside from Columbus Circle to Greenwich Village?!?!

How many people are in such a huge district?

by Anonymousreply 42March 2, 2022 12:18 AM

He looks… special

by Anonymousreply 43March 2, 2022 12:27 AM

I know him. And I must say, R32's description is an accurate summary.

by Anonymousreply 44March 2, 2022 12:48 AM

[quote]His smegma problem keeps him single.

He's uncut? do tell..... (yum)

by Anonymousreply 45March 2, 2022 1:34 AM

He has a mole on his ear lobe.

by Anonymousreply 46March 2, 2022 1:39 AM

R44. Spill!

by Anonymousreply 47March 2, 2022 1:44 AM

[quote] I know him. And I must say, description is an accurate summary.

So he is a Rice Queen? OMG where do Asian Twinks line up!

by Anonymousreply 48March 2, 2022 1:46 AM

[quote] He has a mole on his ear lobe. —I don’t like that.

Neither do we. Would you care to join us?

by Anonymousreply 49March 2, 2022 2:01 AM

Super plastic. Like a walking, talking headshot. He reminds me of that Parks & Rec arc when Ben and April went to work for a politician they thought might legitimately be a robot.

Had major issues with being gay. (As did many of us who are over 40.) He's been open about that, which is great, but he's sublimated that by being completely all about work and his image, 24/7. Does not seem to have close friends or legit relationships.

Doesn't have a boyfriend because he hasn't met the perfect Central Casting specimen. But he's gotten plenty of attention from his win and is likely actively auditioning. And he won't stop until he finds someone perfect.

by Anonymousreply 50March 2, 2022 2:39 AM

[quote] I must say, R32's description is an accurate summary.

R44, R32 wrote "he has beliefs or values". What are they other than believing in the attractiveness of Asian twinks?

by Anonymousreply 51March 2, 2022 2:42 AM

To R30, Philly tends to protect their Democratic politicans, even the Bad, Gay ones who sell their bodies to "wealthy Gay Bears in Provincetown, Palm Springs"& certain private Gay parties in central Pennsylvania where very wealthy multimillionaires like easy mens... Miss Sims.

by Anonymousreply 52March 2, 2022 2:48 AM

He has weird coloring. On the left at the below link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53March 2, 2022 4:58 AM

My linky was stinky. Here is the correct link:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54March 2, 2022 5:01 AM

The Yellow Skin Troll hasn't yet commented because he can't stop spontaneously ejaculating over Erik's photos.

by Anonymousreply 55March 2, 2022 5:08 AM

His coloring is fantastic!

by Anonymousreply 56March 2, 2022 11:18 AM

R14 and r42. New York is big, and there is a lot more to it than Manhattan. You have 51 city council districts which means on average each district is going to be around 165k people.

by Anonymousreply 57March 2, 2022 11:29 AM

R40, that's standard New York Jewish man voice. If you're Jewish and born here you have it. Even the women. Bella Abzug had it. You just sound like Uncle Ari from Forest Hills.

by Anonymousreply 58March 2, 2022 12:03 PM

R58. Puhleaz. Botcher is a shiksa if I ever saw one. He doesn’t have NY Jewish Voice. He’s from upstate. It’s very clear to me: he has the voice of a poorly closeted gay man who is trying to butch it up.

by Anonymousreply 59March 2, 2022 12:26 PM

R32 and R50 thanks for the info

by Anonymousreply 60March 2, 2022 1:24 PM

Will he be elected?

by Anonymousreply 61March 2, 2022 1:26 PM

He was elected.

by Anonymousreply 62March 2, 2022 1:32 PM

Will he be erected?

by Anonymousreply 63March 2, 2022 3:18 PM

R63 = Asian twink bottom

by Anonymousreply 64March 2, 2022 3:20 PM

According to the tea above, he IS the bottom.

by Anonymousreply 65March 2, 2022 3:25 PM

R63 = bottom open to all ethnicities!

by Anonymousreply 66March 2, 2022 3:27 PM

Is he a native or not?

by Anonymousreply 67March 2, 2022 3:28 PM

R42 the 2020 census count for NYC was 8.8 million residents across the five boroughs. There are 51 city council members and there is some attempt to establish comparable population size across districts. So 8.8 million/51= roughly average of 172,000 residents per district.

by Anonymousreply 68March 2, 2022 3:36 PM

NYC is overpopulated. They keep trying to make more apartments for more people but the public transportation etc. can’t even handle all the people they already have.

Something bad will happen eventually to scatter some of the people back to where they came from.

by Anonymousreply 69March 2, 2022 3:42 PM

NYC desperately needs more housing r69. Rent prices are so high because not enough housing has been built for the demand. The situation would be even worse if not for NJ having built a lot of housing to help ease the situation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70March 2, 2022 3:52 PM

R70 we are overpopulated. More people will lead to more issues.

by Anonymousreply 71March 2, 2022 4:07 PM

[quote] who are under viscous attack by a hostile foreign invader."

[quote]A "viscous attack by a hostile foreign invader" is the story of every gay's ass.

JFC, you couldn’t even transcribe it correctly.

by Anonymousreply 72March 2, 2022 4:09 PM

[quote] Is he a native or not?

A native of NYC?

by Anonymousreply 73March 2, 2022 4:37 PM

R73 a NY state Native.

by Anonymousreply 74March 2, 2022 4:39 PM

He is a NY state native but not a NYC native.

by Anonymousreply 75March 2, 2022 4:48 PM

I can deal with that r75. Thanks. As long as he’s not done fucking CT transplant.

by Anonymousreply 76March 2, 2022 4:49 PM

Who’s this CT transplant you say he’s fucking?

Inquiring minds want to know.

by Anonymousreply 77March 2, 2022 4:57 PM

r39 but, but, but DL says those don't exist. . . only yt fetishists do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78March 2, 2022 5:09 PM

r70 nyc needs to export it's poor and lower it's taxes. It's done that with it's homeless population for decades, so expand it to the lower class with greater incentives to move outside of the city, if not the state. It would be better for everyone in the longterm.

by Anonymousreply 79March 2, 2022 5:16 PM

I want more details on Sims

by Anonymousreply 80March 2, 2022 5:22 PM

[quote] nyc needs to export it's poor and lower it's taxes. It's done that with it's homeless population for decades

Oh, fucking dear!

by Anonymousreply 81March 2, 2022 5:24 PM

Cities need lower class people r79.

Who is going to fix your food, wait your tables, fix your drinks, nanny the kids, run the cash registers and so on and so forth if there are only white collar professionals.

by Anonymousreply 82March 2, 2022 5:26 PM

r82 trust fund babies that want to be taken seriously by roughing it like the little people do in the mean, mean streets of minimum wage.. especially the kid actors from the west coast and canada transitioning into whorish adults.

people used the same arguments for illegal immigration. it still doesn't fly.

but I knew the comment would attract idiots that desire uncontrolled sprawling and spending on money pits... and need the lower class to suffer perpetually as their slaves, mail order brides or rough trade.

one couldn't get rid of all the lower class, obviously, but there many multi-generational poor that would do better elsewhere but find themselves trapped by the demands of the city. . . while it would also free up services to help those unable to make it elsewhere due to health, ability or age and eliminate many of the divisive political issues the city is facing now; from rent control to education.

besides in regards to new developments, NYC needs to get back to live/work spaces and more commercial 'urban' agriculture projects than aiming for the leaning tower of low income babel.

reducing the dependents on the city's public services has more economic merits than inviting even more to create wider gaps between the highest and lowest members of the classes.

but whatever... revel in your religious conservativism and romanticism of the poor on your path to becoming a saint like teresa.

by Anonymousreply 83March 2, 2022 6:09 PM

How about transplants stay where they’re from? And I don’t wanna hear shit about opportunities. It’s 2022. There are opportunities everywhere now. Especially being that most of these transplants don’t have real jobs.

by Anonymousreply 84March 2, 2022 6:19 PM

Edw1n, about 40% of NY residents were born in another freakin country before you even start being concerned about within American movement. The city has always been a global melting pot. That's what it is.

by Anonymousreply 85March 2, 2022 6:24 PM

I used to fuck him back in the day. Actually met him on Friendster! Damn anyone remember that site? Anyway he was all bottom and he definitely had a type back then and I was that type at the time. I never had issues with him but he did have a “type” that kinda bordered on dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 86March 2, 2022 7:06 PM

Does he have “a” Friendster or “a” Vine”?

by Anonymousreply 87March 2, 2022 7:36 PM

R86, Dangerous as in young or gangsta?

by Anonymousreply 88March 2, 2022 7:38 PM

I remember seeing him all over Connexion, R86.

How was the hole? Was he a good cocksucker or a pillow princess?

by Anonymousreply 89March 2, 2022 7:39 PM

How big? C or UC?

by Anonymousreply 90March 2, 2022 7:46 PM

He’s very handsome. I wish I were Asian or Latino.

by Anonymousreply 91March 2, 2022 7:47 PM

R91, for him to want you, he would also have to be blind and have long arms to get around your girth

by Anonymousreply 92March 2, 2022 8:12 PM

Totally uncreative cookie cutter NYC Liberal Democratic politician. Gay in Chelsea, Asian in Queens, Dominican in the Heights.

It's the machine. No one will know who he is in ten years.

by Anonymousreply 93March 2, 2022 8:25 PM

The most terrible Gayvoice. Face reminds of Jared Kushner.

by Anonymousreply 94March 2, 2022 9:39 PM

I’ve seen him around a few times. Didn’t know he was a pol. He is so silky and unblemished in real life. Bet he gets hit on a lot. I pegged him for a banker. He really stands out in NYC where everyone is so…rough around the edges.

by Anonymousreply 95March 2, 2022 9:47 PM

[quote] Was he a good cocksucker or a pillow princess?

A pillow princess can't be a good cocksucker?

by Anonymousreply 96March 2, 2022 10:29 PM

A pillow princess can't be bothered to do anything but get fucked and serviced.

by Anonymousreply 97March 2, 2022 10:38 PM

r85 please, NYC is a salad bowl. goto L.A. if you want a melting pot.

If we're concerned about the locally economically challenged, particularly those most likely to end up homeless or otherwise dependent upon NYC's strained resources... why would you be against improving their outcomes by allowing their own resources and earning potential be maximized by a change of scenery -- offering them more living space and greater opportunities that is more frequently limited to the middle or higher classes?

The city becomes a trap for those near or below the poverty line and this often becomes a multigenerational prison that is difficult to escape from. -- just as the same is true within rural communities.

Our urban centers suffer from the liberal-esque rebranding of the rural's religious distain for achieving economic freedom and prosperity; "But the meek shall inherit the earth, and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace."

the oversimplification and bastardization of this philosophy has led to more people remaining poor, dependent and oppressed .

r84 agreed. historically, in the long term, unprepared transplants and refugees as well as young adults fare better starting out and building themselves up in smaller communities than in metro cities.

There's many incentives to be in a metro city but it's simply not practical for most, especially those lacking financial security and a localized support network.

it's not for disdain of the lower classes that I say we provide greater opportunities for them to leave the city (or yes, to reduce the number of transplants that are at too high of a risk for keeping afloat) but rather recognizing the compounded problems of living in NYC when you're close to the poverty line... especially for young adults and those with bigger families.

Plus NY, overall, needs more lifeblood outside of NYC as do surburban and smaller towns in surrounding states -- so, it's not as if they can't still commute....

if the idea of providing a NY credit for struggling and at-risk families/individuals to move to states that already offer residental recruitment bonuses, and yes, some of these opportunities aren't limited to just skilled workers, although, obviously that provides additional opportunities and incentives.

Plus didn't y'all want to turn red states blue? That's only going to be achieved by moving people into the communities that middle upper class libs won't relocate to aka the burbs, smaller towns and even the bfe boonies.

--

it'd never happen, of course, because like how homeless services are an industry... so, too, is the trap of the welfare system... it provides too much opportunity FOR GOVT to redirect funds for pork spending and appear to be 'working' with the least amount of effort because the greater public are pavlovian idiots that allow it to happen. . . it's feel good for the very public that points to this economically challenged population as the bulk of the problems on its streets and public transport, the lead cause of virtually every strained resource of the city but again, react like hypocritical tards when it comes to doing more than just throwing unclaimed money at it.

anyone remember 80s NYC? Because that was solely the result of this feel good mentality.

by Anonymousreply 98March 3, 2022 2:56 PM

r98 'feel good' over economic responsibility and (un)common business sense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99March 3, 2022 3:03 PM

[Quote]please, NYC is a salad bowl. goto L.A. if you want a melting pot.

New York is significantly more diverse and multicultural than LA is. That's just a fact r85.

Though after this I stopped paying attention to your silly word salad.

by Anonymousreply 100March 3, 2022 3:19 PM

Was chief staffer for Ritchie Torres when he was on city council.

City Council will see districts redrawn as per every ten year requirement using latest census data. After partisan democrat reshuffle of both state and congressional districts, most believe city will go same way.

There may be some cause for breaking up current Far Westside district. Chelsea, Hell's Kitchen, etc... have seen expansive residential growth as Far Westside from 20's up through 50's has seen an explosion of new development. Hudson Yards, Hell's Kitchen and Theatre District in particular has grown with rezoning of vast areas formerly industrial/commercial (think along High Line, Hudson Yards, etc...) to residential.

Regardless if district is split or otherwise changed doubt it would not continue to be dominated by democrats. However as with rest of Manhattan Far West Side is becoming increasingly wealthy as lower income households either die off, or move away. Nearly all new housing in area is luxury or at least has rents or sales prices far more than average New Yorkers can afford. If it wasn't for state/city pushing "inclusionary" and "affordable" or "low income" housing for new developments, there wouldn't be any of that in new construction for area.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101March 3, 2022 3:20 PM

As with everything else Adams has done so far, he's picked an African American career politician to run city council redistricting.

All eyes are on results of redistricting because as per law all city council members elected last year will have to stand for elections held in 2023, just two years after being elected instead of usual four year term.

Republicans did rather well in 2021 elections, and while no where near even 1/3, you can bet the farm democrats will be seeking to reverse those gains come 2023.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102March 3, 2022 3:23 PM

Most ethnically diverse places in America.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103March 3, 2022 3:25 PM

^WE CLAIM NEW JERSEY!

by Anonymousreply 104March 3, 2022 3:36 PM

Can we get back to discussing the dishy gay city council member?

by Anonymousreply 105March 3, 2022 3:39 PM

He's cute

by Anonymousreply 106March 3, 2022 3:44 PM

He’s what we used to call a “bog horn” back in the day.

Hot body, hot face, GAYvoice

by Anonymousreply 107March 3, 2022 4:08 PM

Staten Island just elected a gay Republican City Councilman.

What is he, chopped liver?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108March 3, 2022 4:18 PM

[quote] What is he, chopped liver?

It’s Staten Island, and he’s not good looking. Thus we don’t care.

by Anonymousreply 109March 3, 2022 4:27 PM

[Quote]What is he, chopped liver?

Staten Island is the definition of chopped liver. New Jersey has a subway to NY but Staten Island doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 110March 3, 2022 4:43 PM

I read the title as "Openly Gay Politician Who resents Chelsea Neighborhood In NYC" and thought "What's wrong with Chelsea? It's better than Hudson yards!"

by Anonymousreply 111March 3, 2022 4:46 PM

To R108, Fat, balding, and a Rethug and what R109 typed....we don't care!!

by Anonymousreply 112March 3, 2022 4:47 PM

My question is this: Coin slot or balloon knot?

by Anonymousreply 113March 3, 2022 5:09 PM

[quote] nyc needs to export it's poor and lower it's taxes.

Worked for Margaret Thatcher in London. Ship the poors out to the country.

by Anonymousreply 114March 3, 2022 5:31 PM

For those unware, 3rd city council district has had a long list of elected representation.

Thomas Duane, Christine Quinn, and most recently Corey Johnston.

If it were not for term limits Corey Johnson likely would have run again and been reelected. District turned on Christine Quinn for a number of reasons, this included being too close to Bloomberg (and overturning term limits), and then failing to save Saint Vincent's hospital from closing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115March 3, 2022 6:22 PM

Guy has one year (there will be city wide council elections in 2023), then assuming he wins another four to make a name for himself before being term limited out of office. Then like every other career politician Erik Bottcher will have to find another office to run for instead.

Carolyn Maloney and Jerry Nadler represent congressional districts that overlap 3rd city council. Both are career elected officials who don't see being pushed aside by Erik Bottcher.

Daniel J. O'Donnell (Rosie's brother) represents the 69th state assembly district which covers westside, but further north (West Harlem, Morningside Heights, parts of Upper Westside). So there is always a possibility of going after that seat.

In a curious twist of NYS/NYC election laws those running for an office don't actually have to live in district they seek to represent. Richie Torres didn't live in district, but ran and won anyway.

Or perhaps after eight or whatever years on politics Erik Bottcher like the other transplant (Corey Johnson) will simply slink off to sidelines of private life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116March 3, 2022 6:47 PM

Corey Johnson was truly the definition of mediocre machine politician. What is he doing now? ^

by Anonymousreply 117March 3, 2022 7:32 PM

Corey Johnson was just fine. It boggles the mind that everyone expect their politician to be a superhero. Most of the stuff they do is work-a-day bills that help the city/state run smoothly. It takes lots of had work and long hours to get those done.

by Anonymousreply 118March 3, 2022 7:35 PM

I saw Dan O'Donnell at an event a few years back. He's massive at this point

by Anonymousreply 119March 3, 2022 7:36 PM

R88, as in young. I was 15 at the time when I was with him and there were rumors that was his type.

by Anonymousreply 120March 3, 2022 8:28 PM

R115, we turned against Christine Quinn for a good reason. While she claimed to be on the forefront of saving the 160-year-old St. Vincent's Hospital, her run for mayor was being funded by the Rudin family. Rudin Realty bought the hospital and turned it into condos.

by Anonymousreply 121March 3, 2022 8:51 PM

Corey Johnson was replaced because of term limits. Term imits don't apply to State Assembly members. Our sister, Deborah Glick's only career (more than 30 years) has been politics. Never had a real job, Guess you figured I won't vote for her.

by Anonymousreply 122March 3, 2022 8:55 PM

R120, that more than borders on dangerous. That's illegal.

You're saying you had sex with him when you were below the age of consent?

by Anonymousreply 123March 3, 2022 9:37 PM

Eric Bottcher fucked a 15 year old teen?

by Anonymousreply 124March 3, 2022 10:36 PM

He bottomed for 15 year olds?

by Anonymousreply 125March 3, 2022 10:42 PM

Don’t know about 15 year olds….but I do know a 17 year old….

by Anonymousreply 126March 3, 2022 11:18 PM

Who didn't do Dat in the 1970's?

by Anonymousreply 127March 4, 2022 12:00 AM

A 15 year old and a 17 year old? No such rumors about that gay schlub from Saten Island.

Although he does look exactly like I would imagine a gay Republican politician from Staten Island to look like.

by Anonymousreply 128March 4, 2022 12:16 AM

If he's a bottom and into Asians, I mean..... how many Asian tops can there be in NYC?

by Anonymousreply 129March 4, 2022 1:19 AM

r98

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130March 5, 2022 6:52 AM

Any more good pics of him?

by Anonymousreply 131March 5, 2022 2:55 PM

R120, how old was Erik Bottcher when you were fifteen?

by Anonymousreply 132March 5, 2022 3:14 PM

Erik Bottcher's swearing in ceremony takes place today at 1PM EST.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133March 5, 2022 4:26 PM

R133, oh, it’s not taking place at a Chuck E. Cheese?

by Anonymousreply 134March 5, 2022 4:33 PM

So, the newly elected Marxists are taking over the NY City Council today. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 135March 5, 2022 4:43 PM

R128 Who's the Gay politician from Staten Island?

by Anonymousreply 136March 5, 2022 11:25 PM

R136, see R108.

by Anonymousreply 137March 5, 2022 11:45 PM

R110 PATH is not a subway. It's an Interstate Railroad between New York and New Jersey.

by Anonymousreply 138March 6, 2022 11:45 AM

PATH is a subway by any logical definition r139. It runs underground, uses almost the same cars as the NY subway and uses the same payment card. You go to herald square and on one side you can board the NY subway and the other side you can board a path. I'm honestly not sure what you are arguing.

by Anonymousreply 139March 6, 2022 3:55 PM

R138*

by Anonymousreply 140March 6, 2022 3:56 PM

It occurred to me that you might be confusing PATH with NJ transit. NJ transit is a commuter rail system like LIRR and Metronorth.

by Anonymousreply 141March 6, 2022 5:44 PM

R132, I believe he was around 23 at the time. This happened around 20 years ago.

As a teen I thought he was so hot and cool but as an adult I think it’s messed up.

by Anonymousreply 142March 7, 2022 4:58 PM

You realize you can blackmail him with that, R142, if you have proof. Even if you consented and enjoyed it, its technically rape (but not "rape rape" per Whoopi).

by Anonymousreply 143March 7, 2022 5:07 PM

R143, please, he doesn't even remember and he just needs to say it didn't happen

by Anonymousreply 144March 7, 2022 5:22 PM

R144, but I wasn’t the only one. This was an open secret back then. He wasn’t hiding it. He even showed me off to his friends and had them sexually harass me (he had them grab my dick to show how big I was and how quickly I got hard due to being so young and excited) and after I left the picture he was still dating guys that looked like they were barely 16. That’s why I’m so surprised he became a politician (well maybe not) considering he has a shady and open history dating underage guys.

by Anonymousreply 145March 7, 2022 5:46 PM

Oh horseshit.

by Anonymousreply 146March 7, 2022 5:49 PM

R145, you should spill the beans on him. He shouldn't be in office if he's a sexual predator

by Anonymousreply 147March 7, 2022 6:00 PM

Did you fuck any of his friends, R145?

by Anonymousreply 148March 7, 2022 6:01 PM

Let it go. It was eons ago. He may have stopped going after young boys.

What's the point of derailing his career over this? Were you somehow damaged his actions?

by Anonymousreply 149March 7, 2022 6:05 PM

R149 = Dennis Hastert

by Anonymousreply 150March 7, 2022 6:07 PM

"Let it go"

There is no "it".

by Anonymousreply 151March 7, 2022 6:27 PM

R149, I did end up on datalounge.

And as an adult, if the idea of being with a teenager is too irresistible for you to say no, you’re prob fucked up too.

by Anonymousreply 152March 7, 2022 6:27 PM

r149, so poor sex offenders should go to jail, while ones who become politicians should get a free pass?

by Anonymousreply 153March 7, 2022 6:29 PM

R149 reminds me of this asshole from the Stephanie Lazarus thread:

[QUOTE] She didn’t do anything else. What’s the point of locking her away after all that time? She seems to have had a decent life afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 154March 7, 2022 6:51 PM

If he actually did do something then obviously he needs to be called out and on trial. All I see is a bunch of claims though - where are the receipts?

by Anonymousreply 155March 7, 2022 6:59 PM

A bunch of claims......lol. That's how it is in most rape or abuse cases. Most abusers don't leave "receipts"

by Anonymousreply 156March 7, 2022 7:03 PM

Yes R156. But in those cases people file lawsuits - they don't talk about it on gossip websites.

by Anonymousreply 157March 7, 2022 7:05 PM

R32- Asian queens will line up to have sex with him- He’s a good looking, white guy with blonde hair and blue eyes- GAYasians worship those types.

by Anonymousreply 158March 7, 2022 7:09 PM

[quote] where are the receipts?

See R145. There are witnesses:

"This was an open secret back then...... He even showed me off to HIS FRIENDS and had them sexually harass me (he had them grab my dick to show how big I was and how quickly I got hard due to being so young and excited)"

by Anonymousreply 159March 7, 2022 7:12 PM

"But in those cases people file lawsuits - they don't talk about it on gossip websites."

If someone filed a lawsuit you'd accuse him of lying for money

by Anonymousreply 160March 7, 2022 7:15 PM

[quote] so poor sex offenders should go to jail, while ones who become politicians should get a free pass?

The statute of limitations is long gone here. no one is going to jail

by Anonymousreply 161March 7, 2022 7:20 PM

R160. I wouldn't, feel free to file. But around here I tend to look at these things with skepticism. It would be just like Datalounge to tear down a gay politician. Look at how people here feel about Pete.

by Anonymousreply 162March 7, 2022 7:21 PM

[quote] There are witnesses: "This was an open secret back then...... He even showed me off to HIS FRIENDS and had them sexually harass me (he had them grab my dick to show how big I was and how quickly I got hard due to being so young and excited)"

Most of those witnesses aren't going to say a thing now

by Anonymousreply 163March 7, 2022 7:21 PM

r162, there are some Log Cabinette assholes who hate Pete but no one is accusing him of abuse.

by Anonymousreply 164March 7, 2022 8:12 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 165September 3, 2023 4:34 PM

Erik Bareback Bottcher. He loves to take loads in his ass.

by Anonymousreply 166September 3, 2023 5:04 PM

She must have pulled some strings to get a Wikipedia page

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167September 3, 2023 5:48 PM

Nah, as a public official in NYC, he’d qualify.

My partner had a long career on national TV but never wanted a Wiki page. Sometimes I’m shocked at how many of his much lesser colleagues have pages.

by Anonymousreply 168September 3, 2023 7:58 PM

R168, who is your partner???

by Anonymousreply 169September 9, 2023 12:31 PM

EB with the BROADWAY SUPERSTAR of HK

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170June 9, 2024 2:35 PM

R7 needs an optometrist

by Anonymousreply 171June 9, 2024 2:35 PM

Lots of trolls on this thread, even for DL. He is an incredibly hard working guy for his constituents and on the larger issues on the right side of history. He’s nice as can be- an inspiration for young people. I know him casually through mutual friends.

My guess is that he is single mostly because he works so hard- he’s driven. Bless him- he gets my vote and $upport.

by Anonymousreply 172June 9, 2024 3:14 PM

“Trolls” = opinions or facts I don’t like

by Anonymousreply 173June 9, 2024 3:49 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174June 9, 2024 3:54 PM

R173 can’t read.

by Anonymousreply 175June 9, 2024 8:22 PM

Who???

by Anonymousreply 176June 16, 2024 5:53 PM

He’s just another pol, who told a sob story about his tragic gay youth to move up the chain of Manhattan’s West Side politic scene.. We’ve seen these douche gays come and go for a while now.

by Anonymousreply 177June 16, 2024 5:58 PM

political scene*

by Anonymousreply 178June 16, 2024 5:59 PM

Poor Charlie R172

Your money is better spent elsewhere…anywhere. Ohh, I’m afraid a straight Democrat or a Republican might sneak into that Council seat? 😵‍💫

by Anonymousreply 179June 16, 2024 6:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!