Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Nicholas Kotselas gay?

I met him at the Mr Supranational competition, he's my national predecessor. Yet another dude who's hot, in his late 20s, still single, still childless, has probably never even had a GF in his entire life, the only woman featured on his feed is his Greek granma (even in his FB profile picture). Sheesh, that's a lot of closet cases right there!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 23, 2022 8:01 PM

Why yes, yes I think so.

by Anonymousreply 1February 28, 2022 7:25 AM

In that case, call him out on what a closeted fag he is at nkotselas@iservelending.com (he doesn't seem to use social media anymore)! Let's out and pester all them closet cases!

by Anonymousreply 2February 28, 2022 7:29 AM

He’s straight OP. Look at who he follows on Instagram.I don’t see the usual himbo sluts the typical cocksucker follows on Instagram, but I do see a bunch of pretty young women.

by Anonymousreply 3February 28, 2022 7:37 AM

R3 He hasn't used IG in 2 years. Maybe they just asked him to f4f. So tired of these "straight" men who only hang out with their granmas

by Anonymousreply 4February 28, 2022 8:14 AM

R3 And cocksucker? Really? Self-hating much?

by Anonymousreply 5February 28, 2022 8:16 AM

This is the e-mail I sent him yesterday:"Hi, since you've been single your entire life despite being a hunk and I'm assuming women throwing themselves at you 24/7, it's safe to assume you're gay/bi/something along those lines and closeted (what else could be the fucking reason?). Even in the unlikely event that you are not, would you ever let a guy run his tongue over your pits, nipples, ass crack, choke on your Greek cock and swallow your loads on a daily basis? Come on, don't tell me you're straight and just "married to your job" or that you just "haven't met the right girl yet" or any BS like that". And this is this very straight guy's reply: "I’m sorry, I don’t fully understand your message. Were you looking for a purchase or a refi?". Fag has been busted and now is playing dumb!

Anyhoo, the only woman featured on his social media (including his FB profile pic) is his granma, as I've already pointed out. Add to that 2 years ago he went on a 2-month road trip through Oregon, Utah and Colorado with his best friend (TWO MONTHS, if you catch my drift... can you imagine the number of times they...?). Wanna know who his best friend is? Fabulous queen @catinthetrap. Draw your own conclusions

by Anonymousreply 6March 1, 2022 10:04 AM

You’re a stalker.

by Anonymousreply 7March 1, 2022 10:12 AM

R7 So what?

by Anonymousreply 8March 1, 2022 10:38 AM

He's a Trumpster and anti-vaxxer, I'll have you know, despite being born and bred in San Diego, Southern Commiefornia. He told me so via IG DM. Go roast him via e-mail

by Anonymousreply 9March 1, 2022 7:25 PM

Miss OP: still crazy after all these years

by Anonymousreply 10March 1, 2022 11:09 PM

Looking at his pics, my gaydar says "no".

by Anonymousreply 11March 1, 2022 11:33 PM

Wtf is going on in this thread? Jesus Christ

by Anonymousreply 12March 1, 2022 11:49 PM

[quote] the only woman featured on his social media (including his FB profile pic) is his granma

His Instagram has pics of himself, I bet he's in love with himself.

by Anonymousreply 13March 1, 2022 11:54 PM

R13 We're talking about WOMEN here you dumbass

by Anonymousreply 14March 1, 2022 11:57 PM

I'm a scrumptious red-blooded straight dude in my 20s. Sure, let's post pictures with my granma on my social media as opposed to my GF or hot babes. What could possibly be weird about that? Anyone does it. R13 Again, dumbass!

by Anonymousreply 15March 2, 2022 12:01 AM

"I'm a scrumptious red-blooded straight dude in my 20s."

If you say so, gurl!!

by Anonymousreply 16March 2, 2022 12:42 AM

Apparently, he's gotten quite chubby since he opened his own mortgage lending firm or whatever (go to the tagged tab on his IG and check out the last post). He has, like, 4 chins now! No wonder he no longer acts (assuming he ever even did) or models and abandoned his IG 2 years ago. Of course, he's still single and unmarried and childless at, like, 58, so I've decided to punish him by dropping negative reviews of his firm under fake names

by Anonymousreply 17March 16, 2022 4:47 AM

I prefer Katoptris to Kotselas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 16, 2022 5:06 AM

R18 fucking retarded gifs on that guy’s videos.

by Anonymousreply 19March 16, 2022 5:16 AM

He follow mostly women, but he's perpetually single, doesn't feature any of them on his feed and only hangs out with his dudebros. What do you guys think?

by Anonymousreply 20September 22, 2022 7:35 AM

He’s straight

by Anonymousreply 21September 22, 2022 7:37 AM

r21 And you know this because...? Your cousin told you?

by Anonymousreply 22September 22, 2022 8:09 AM

r21 And, once again, when I ask why a guy is thought to be straight, the person always disappears into thin air. Because every guy who hasn't officially come out must be straight, right? Especially if manly

by Anonymousreply 23September 22, 2022 8:29 AM

No idea who he is, but the median age of first time marriage for a man in the U.S. was 30.4 years in 2021.

Maybe stop rushing men to marry and start fathering children as proof that they're not gay?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 22, 2022 8:32 AM

r24 Then please explain to me why he's always hanging out with MALES, is still single, his feed is devoid of women and his FB profile picture features his GRANDMOTHER. All coincidences according to a moron like you, I would imagine. He's so straight and irresistibly attracted to women that he completely ignores them #onlyonthiswretchedforum

by Anonymousreply 25September 22, 2022 8:42 AM

R25 Don’t know about the Greek gay, but I think I’m a little bit in love with you. You’re a keeper!

by Anonymousreply 26September 22, 2022 10:43 AM

R36 And why is that?

by Anonymousreply 27September 22, 2022 10:58 AM

You're living in the 50s OP, don't you know adolescence lasts till 25 these days, late 20s is hardly old not to be married and childless etc. doesn't mean he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 28September 22, 2022 11:12 AM

r28 Is it also too early to have a GF, retard? Love how you're all conveniently ignoring the "GFlessness"

by Anonymousreply 29September 22, 2022 11:13 AM

I've always thought the average DL user was retarded (which is obvious, since they vote left), however apparently they're even more braindead than I thought. I'm not saying he must be gay because he's unmarried and childless. I'm saying he must be gay because he's unmarried AND childless AND single (as in he doesn't even have a motherfucking GF and hasn't since he was born) AND there are no women on his feed AND he only hangs out with males AND his FB cover pic features his dad and brothers AND his FB profile pic features his granma. It's THE WHOLE MOTHERFUCKING PICTURES. Got it, you retards? Kinda weird to be so heterosexual, yet show no sign of interest in "them wimmin" whatsoever anywhere on the Internet. DON'T YA THINK, YA RETARDS?

by Anonymousreply 30September 22, 2022 11:18 AM

OP has stated her boundaries and not taken her lithium today

by Anonymousreply 31September 22, 2022 3:21 PM

R31 Reported for using female pronouns

by Anonymousreply 32September 22, 2022 3:21 PM

This closet case recently bought a house and only has men over 🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 33November 13, 2022 12:20 PM

Don't expect this closet case to come out anytime soon: he's got 2 older brothers, one of whom is married while the other one is probably already engaged, so there's a huge expectation of manliness and straightness on his shoulders. He doesn't wanna "disappoint" his conservative Greek parents and granma

by Anonymousreply 34November 19, 2022 6:07 PM

This thread is fascinating

by Anonymousreply 35November 19, 2022 6:10 PM

Is Nate DL's most deranged poster?

by Anonymousreply 36November 19, 2022 6:31 PM

Is he really 6'5" or is that 1.93 meters at which he's listed a mistake?

Great body, but if you compare older pix to later ones, his nipples have the telltale sign of puffiness that arises from steroids/HGH.

I mean, their still lickable nips,but he's obviously not natural in his lifting.

by Anonymousreply 37November 19, 2022 6:35 PM

R37 He's 6'3". And yeah, he has been on the juice

by Anonymousreply 38November 19, 2022 6:39 PM

R37 And why did you have to be so graphic? I was discussing his sexuality, not body

by Anonymousreply 39November 19, 2022 6:42 PM

[quote]I mean, their still lickable nips,

I'm going to "Oh, dear" myself on this one...

by Anonymousreply 40November 19, 2022 6:44 PM

He's not going to fuck you. You're not getting any child support checks from him.

by Anonymousreply 41November 19, 2022 6:49 PM

r41 Who said I haven't already?

by Anonymousreply 42November 19, 2022 7:07 PM

I dropped a comment on his older brother Panagiotis (LOL)' feed (it was a picture of his wedding) asking him when Nicholas was gonna get married or, better yet, come out of the closet. SHOCKINGLY, he blocked me right afterwards lol Apparently, every American male tying the knot signs up on a website aptly named TheKnot (I don't know whether it's mandatory or just customary) from the moment a date for the wedding is set. Nicholas' still won't show up, which means he's not even engaged. At 29 years old. While his brothers are already married lol

by Anonymousreply 43November 23, 2022 7:53 PM

R39 see your earlier post r6

by Anonymousreply 44November 23, 2022 8:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!