Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who was the most beautiful in her prime? Mindy Kaling, Lena Dunham or Gabourey Sidibe

Embarras de richesses but try to choose.

by Anonymousreply 17February 26, 2022 2:29 PM

It's just so important to pair random actresses and make them compete in beauty contests, OP! Frankly it's never ever tedious to see these kinds of threads on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 1February 24, 2022 4:29 PM

OP That's 'Precious" to you, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 2February 24, 2022 4:44 PM

R1 is a satire free zone.

by Anonymousreply 3February 24, 2022 5:02 PM

Well, screen acting shouldn't involve beauty, obviously R1. What an absurd concept. Especially for such great talents as these three.

by Anonymousreply 4February 24, 2022 5:05 PM

There was Prime?

by Anonymousreply 5February 24, 2022 5:08 PM

[quote][R1] is a satire free zone.

Snidely disparaging the appearance of three specific women doesn't seem like very good satire to me.

by Anonymousreply 6February 24, 2022 5:09 PM

Its a parody of the OCD troll who is peppering DL with such inanities. Never mind, dear. Obviously not for you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 24, 2022 5:30 PM

The late, great Shirley Hemphill beats them all!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 24, 2022 5:33 PM

Ahem, I was in The Wiz AND What's Happening!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 24, 2022 5:37 PM

Mindy is a little thicc. One might even say curvy. But Lens and Gabby are morbidly obese.

by Anonymousreply 10February 24, 2022 5:39 PM

Lens wasn't morbidly obese in her prime. Which I estimate to have been about 1 year around 2013 or 2014.

by Anonymousreply 11February 24, 2022 5:41 PM

if r3 doesn't see that r1 is joining in the satire, he's too stupid to live.

by Anonymousreply 12February 24, 2022 6:10 PM

Gabourey Sidibe managed to bag this luscious little Jewish boy as her fiancé (possibly husband by now). I think I may as well just kill myself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 26, 2022 1:40 PM

Those bitches are past their prime. I am now the hottest one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 26, 2022 1:44 PM

Mindy Kaling, who is still naturally beautiful and would be gorgeous if she had some taste and a (better?) stylist.

by Anonymousreply 15February 26, 2022 1:56 PM

R13 I swear she was a lesbian, am I misremembering? It was so obvious, I just nodded my head and said "yup, you sure are."

by Anonymousreply 16February 26, 2022 1:58 PM

Why isn’t Mary Wickes an option?!

by Anonymousreply 17February 26, 2022 2:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!