Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What are you craving most right now?

Include each excruciating detail.

by Anonymousreply 17February 19, 2022 11:50 AM

Cheesecake.

by Anonymousreply 1February 19, 2022 7:00 AM

BBC while high on XTC

by Anonymousreply 2February 19, 2022 7:07 AM

Banana ice cream. But I can’t find it anywhere near me.

by Anonymousreply 3February 19, 2022 7:19 AM

The same thing I've been craving every fucking day for the last 11 years, 10 months and 9 days.

A cigarette.

Quitting was easy. Never smoking again is the deepest, darkest, hotest HELL!

by Anonymousreply 4February 19, 2022 7:25 AM

Dick to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 5February 19, 2022 7:25 AM

Erratum R4 hotTest

by Anonymousreply 6February 19, 2022 7:26 AM

Beautiful, warm, slightly muscley, naked blonde guy in my bed.

by Anonymousreply 7February 19, 2022 7:28 AM

A sloppy, wet blowjob a moist, tight hole.

by Anonymousreply 8February 19, 2022 7:32 AM

Virgin Pina Colada

by Anonymousreply 9February 19, 2022 7:53 AM

Skittles, but I gave up sugar.

by Anonymousreply 10February 19, 2022 8:52 AM

I'm craving sex too. The pandemic put a bit of a halt to that, and I can deal, but it's been a little while now and I REALLY need it.

by Anonymousreply 11February 19, 2022 10:11 AM

I am going to get all sorts of MARY! But I crave the love of my life! My Hero! He looked like a cross between Montgomery Clift and Noel Fisher. I haven't slept in complete darkness since he has been gone. (deceased) I crave his scent. I crave his foul mouth. (Cunt and Whore) his smile, Laugh, and brown eyes. I crave his descriptions of his every bowel movement! "Onions? when did I eat onions?." I crave his superior intelligence. He was so powerful to me. I crave his "Don't worry about it" and "what's wrong little camper." I crave his Hairy body and big thick Cack.

And a Frisco Burger from Hardee's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 19, 2022 10:13 AM

Wanna rim a nice pink Irish hole, which is far and away my favorite.

by Anonymousreply 13February 19, 2022 10:15 AM

R13 I like Irish guys too. They seem so nice and friendly and masculine in a very natural way, not the macho overcompensating shit.

And although I am a fan of blondes, when I was in Dublin I fell for a beautiful guy with that jet black hair. He was like the Snow white, ebony black hair, white skin and blue eyes. He was smaller, at least compared with me, and slightly built, but not anorexically skinny. He had defined shoulders and arms, but just wasn't heavy. And a beautiful face. He didn't seem conceited about his beauty at all and was charming and friendly and you could have a good conversation with him. I fell hard, unreciprocated. I wasn't sure if he was straight and just being friendly and flirting a bit out of vanity, or if he was closeted. We were both still very young. And we got along well. I just couldn't figure him out, so I never made a move, and then I left Ireland. Maybe better, cause I think he was straight, just maybe slightly curious. .

by Anonymousreply 14February 19, 2022 10:42 AM

One moment of true peace

by Anonymousreply 15February 19, 2022 10:45 AM

Did I mention that he had the most beautiful small butt? Sheer perfection.

by Anonymousreply 16February 19, 2022 10:51 AM

Sleep. Just the occasional goddamn solid night of sleep.

by Anonymousreply 17February 19, 2022 11:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!