Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kelsey Grammer, Trump supporter

Getting dragged on Twitter because people forgot he was a Republican.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112December 4, 2023 6:05 PM

Trump supporter- more important who are those two TRAMPS he's posing with.

Dr. Frasier Crane would NEVER associate with two ladies of the night.

by Anonymousreply 1February 13, 2022 5:23 PM

Fuck him, then. Isn't he supposed to be rebooting Frasier? This should throw quite a wrench in the gears, just like that cunt Roseanne turning out to be a maga.

by Anonymousreply 2February 13, 2022 5:26 PM

Just look at those Republican tits

by Anonymousreply 3February 13, 2022 5:27 PM

This sucks...Frasier is one of my favorite old sitcoms to watch in bed at night.

by Anonymousreply 4February 13, 2022 5:28 PM

If it didn't matter to the network before, it won't matter now. Everyone's known he's an idiot Republican forever.

by Anonymousreply 5February 13, 2022 5:28 PM

Hes always been a giant skulled republican douche with sordid habits and kinks. This isn't news to anyone but morons

by Anonymousreply 6February 13, 2022 5:32 PM

And yet he played a gay in La Cage aux Folles on Broadway. Not everything is 100% one thing or another.

by Anonymousreply 7February 13, 2022 5:33 PM

Don’t watch the Frasier reboot.

by Anonymousreply 8February 13, 2022 5:33 PM

MAGAt or not, I've always found him insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 9February 13, 2022 5:35 PM

I knew he was a conservative, but I was hoping he wasn’t in MAGA territory. Very sad.

by Anonymousreply 10February 13, 2022 5:36 PM

Right after this picture was taken Kelsey's dentures fell right into that woman's cleavage...

... and she let him retrieve them with his mouth

by Anonymousreply 11February 13, 2022 5:37 PM

His youth was full of tragedy. Father shot and killed. Sister raped and murdered. You would think that would make him anti-gun and anti-Trump. Nope. He wants to hold onto his cash. He's a scumbag.

by Anonymousreply 12February 13, 2022 5:38 PM

He's always been super conservative and a pussy hound for your typical surgically enhanced Republican women. Not surprise that he supports Trump.

But he's not a homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 13February 13, 2022 5:39 PM

[quote] But he's not a homophobe.

If he's a MAGAt, he's also anti-LGBTQ. He doesn't get a pass for that.

by Anonymousreply 14February 13, 2022 5:41 PM

R13 How do you know he's not a homophobe? Just bc he played a gay character at one point?

by Anonymousreply 15February 13, 2022 5:41 PM

His taste n women is very last call at at Olive Garden.

by Anonymousreply 16February 13, 2022 5:42 PM

Is Mar-a-Lago just one big ole whore house because nearly all the women I see there look like whores?

by Anonymousreply 17February 13, 2022 5:44 PM

Hard to tell which is more fake: Grammer's teeth or the whores' tits.

by Anonymousreply 18February 13, 2022 5:45 PM

Maybe Kelsey is about to go sailing and shopping around for some crew members with the biggest flotation devices.

by Anonymousreply 19February 13, 2022 5:48 PM

Who are the hookers he’s with this time?

by Anonymousreply 20February 13, 2022 5:48 PM

Are these Russian hookers that pee on you?

by Anonymousreply 21February 13, 2022 5:49 PM

The replies are great.

by Anonymousreply 22February 13, 2022 5:49 PM

His taste in women is a mixture of Phil Hartman's taste in women (blonde aspiring actress who killed Hartman then killed herself) and Robin Williams' taste in women (former nanny turned wife).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 13, 2022 5:52 PM

Does Camille still have IBS?

by Anonymousreply 24February 13, 2022 5:55 PM

(R17) apparently they opened a Florida branch at Mar-A- Lago. With Melania as the old, saggy titted, prolapsed Madam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 13, 2022 5:57 PM

He's always been into very dumb, trashy blonde strippers and flight attendants.

by Anonymousreply 26February 13, 2022 6:02 PM

[Quote]He's always been super conservative and a pussy hound for your typical surgically enhanced Republican women. Not surprise that he supports Trump.

His current wife isn't very attractive. Camille wasn't either, but she had the fake tits and processed hair.

I know this isn't a popular opinion, but he's the only conservative or MAGAt that I give a pass. It was disappointing to find out, but I can't help but wonder how trauma and drug and alcohol abuse fucked up his brain.

[Quote]He was raised by his mother and maternal grandparents, Gordon and Evangeline Cranmer, in New Jersey.[9] The family later moved to Pompano Beach, Florida, and shortly afterwards, when Kelsey was twelve years old, his grandfather died of cancer.[9] In 1968, his father was murdered in a home invasion.[10][11] In 1975, his sister was kidnapped, raped, and murdered in Colorado Springs.[12] In 1980, his two teenage half-brothers died in a scuba diving accident.[13]

Wiki doesn't mention that he was the one who had to identify his sister's body. He was around 19 at the time and was expelled from Julliard because he couldn't cope. I'm not sure I could have dealt with such a history.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27February 13, 2022 6:05 PM

Is Camille Italian?

by Anonymousreply 28February 13, 2022 6:05 PM

Yes. Her surname was Donatacci

by Anonymousreply 29February 13, 2022 6:16 PM

[quote] With Melania as the old, saggy titted, prolapsed Madam.

But I steel have talent with ping-pong ball and donkey. For special client. Must pay extra for anal.

by Anonymousreply 30February 13, 2022 6:18 PM

Kelsey Grammer has fucked men before. He has admitted, generically, to having had very wild sexual experiences.

Also, someone I know who works in PR (public relations) said that she worked a multi-day event (resort location) that involved Kelsey Grammer and that KG brought a young guy with him (i.e., someone to fuck while at the resort location).

by Anonymousreply 31February 13, 2022 6:20 PM

Did she comment on his behavior otherwise --a jerk or treated people decently?

by Anonymousreply 32February 13, 2022 6:23 PM

No comment about behavior, R32.

If he's married now to a flight attendant, I'd guess he's probably OK talking with service people.

by Anonymousreply 33February 13, 2022 6:32 PM

R14- I bet you that THUG Eric Adams is a homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 34February 13, 2022 8:20 PM

Got terrible reviews on Broadway when he thought he could play Macbeth. Lasted 13 performances.

by Anonymousreply 35February 13, 2022 8:20 PM

Who is the woman to the right in that photo? His current wife? What a bimbo.

by Anonymousreply 36February 13, 2022 8:51 PM

He's been openly republican for ages. Anyone who's surprised is an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 37February 14, 2022 5:27 AM

I remember a couple yrs back he & his newer wife posed wearing anti-abortion shirts.

by Anonymousreply 38February 14, 2022 6:05 AM

His wife Kayte Walsh looks just like him.

by Anonymousreply 39February 14, 2022 6:10 AM

Wife # whatever she is better be worried about the Mar A Lago skanks

by Anonymousreply 40February 14, 2022 6:37 AM

I can’t watch cheers or fraiser anymore because of this turd and that fat cunt whatsherface..

by Anonymousreply 41February 14, 2022 6:42 AM

Talk show host Jenny Jones did a "Who's gay in Hollywood?" episode on her talk show in the mid 90s.

Kelsey (who I recall was also outed as a crossdresser), David Hyde P., Crystal Bernard, Vanna White & a few others were outed by guests who said that they seen something or done something with the stars. There were others named but their names escape me at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 42February 14, 2022 8:02 AM

That's why it is called Acting and not Being.

He was great on Frasier, which had many gay cast members who got along fine with Grammar.

by Anonymousreply 43February 14, 2022 8:07 AM

R43 It is easy to get along with a shithead when you need a paycheck.

by Anonymousreply 44February 14, 2022 8:10 AM

Rumor has it that Frasier made fun of Grammar's Adult Baby Diaper Fetish with this scene:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45February 14, 2022 8:15 AM

My point, you dick, is that the cast never came out and said he was homophobe. John Mahoney would not have kept his mouth shut when the show was off the air.

by Anonymousreply 46February 14, 2022 8:16 AM

It's one thing to be a conservative, and another thing entirely to be a Trump supporter and actually show up at that trash palace Mar A Lago. That puts you beyond the pale.

by Anonymousreply 47February 14, 2022 9:22 PM

Which of those refried hags will be the next Mrs. Grammer?

by Anonymousreply 48February 14, 2022 9:43 PM

he's always been a republican scumbag

this isn't noteworthy

by Anonymousreply 49February 14, 2022 11:14 PM

EEW, who are the trolls upthread who are talking about KG having the ghey sex???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50February 14, 2022 11:16 PM

He has a hankering for nasty gold-digging hags like Larry King whose ex-wife walked away with his fortune just before he croaked.

by Anonymousreply 51February 16, 2022 8:16 PM

Jesus! That GIANT MELON HEAD!!!

by Anonymousreply 52February 16, 2022 8:17 PM

R45, I believe it, it was so weird. Like he requested it or something.

by Anonymousreply 53February 16, 2022 8:25 PM

He was one of the people who belonged to the Friends Of Abe group who broke up the organization because many refused to support Trump. So I guess he's right wing douchebaggery accomplished one good thing.

by Anonymousreply 54February 16, 2022 9:02 PM

Kelsey Grammer is a crazy right-winger but there is zero evidence that he is racist or homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 55February 17, 2022 2:00 AM

He was one of very few Hollywood Republicans where I was able to separate his work from his beliefs, since I hadn't seen any evidence that he was a bigot of any kind. But, after seeing that photo and reading this thread, he's dead to me. No intention to consume any entertainment produced by someone who goes to Mar-a-Lago to kiss Trump's ring.

by Anonymousreply 56February 17, 2022 3:26 AM

A Frasier reboot without Joe Keenan will suck worse than a whore in a hurry.

by Anonymousreply 57February 17, 2022 3:27 AM

I always hated him. Hated him on Cheers, hated “Frasier”, and hate him as a person.

by Anonymousreply 58February 17, 2022 3:32 AM

His Cheers costar Kirstie Alley is probably jealous she didn’t get an invite.

by Anonymousreply 59February 17, 2022 3:36 AM

More than any thing else I’m disgusted by the fact that a guy who’s approximately 100 years old can pose with shanks like that and think it’s a “good look” - all because he’s famous and rich.

Luckily I’ve never liked Frasier (possibly the most over praised show ever) so nothing in that regard is “ruined” for me.

by Anonymousreply 60February 17, 2022 3:47 AM

He put his wife on Real Housewives so he could cheat on her in NYC while Camille filmed the show in LA. It's pretty clear he's disgusting so why not accept he's a POS MAGA?

by Anonymousreply 61February 17, 2022 4:36 AM

R3 those are called MAGAtitties.

by Anonymousreply 62February 17, 2022 4:47 AM

I agree with r56. For the longest time I loved his work and assumed that he's a conservative but supportive of the arts and the Gays. But him being a Trumper crosses a line.

by Anonymousreply 63February 17, 2022 5:15 AM

Too many gay men cast on Frasier for Kelsey to be a homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 64February 17, 2022 8:23 AM

Republicans always use the "I'm a conservative, but I would never hurt my personal friends like you" line. So, it's best to be always on the good side of your Republican "friends".

by Anonymousreply 65February 17, 2022 8:32 AM

He seems to have a very childish perspective about politics. I was friends with John Mahoney and Grammer was not even a little bit racist or homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 66February 17, 2022 8:37 AM

Kelsey made an appearance on "bachelor" Graham Bensingers show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67February 17, 2022 11:22 AM

Kelsey falling on his ass!!!...It never gets old...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68February 17, 2022 11:24 AM

Kelsey is a rascal. He's meeting-up with another lady at Mar-a-Lago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69February 17, 2022 11:31 AM

He mentioned this in 2019.

[Quote]In a new interview with with Christiane Amanpour on PBS, the “Frasier” actor was asked about how his career in Hollywood may have been impacted by his support for Donald Trump.

[Quote]“I’m not aware of taking a hit for (it) but now, certainly passions run high, and certainly he has touched on an extraordinarily passionate response.”

[Quote]The 64-year-old also talked about how many people feel Trump has disrupted the fabric of the United States.

[Quote]“Well, I think fabric being disrupted is a good thing,” he said. “I don’t think Washington didn’t do us any favours for the last 50, 60 years, I think they’ve all been sort of the same party, the same bunch of clowns, the same bunch of really unpleasant people. And I don’t think they’ve been helping anybody but themselves.”

[Quote]Grammer added of the country’s political divisions, “We’ve been through a lot worse.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70February 17, 2022 12:04 PM

Video of r70

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71February 17, 2022 12:05 PM

What a cunt

by Anonymousreply 72February 17, 2022 12:34 PM

Was this Trump’s super bowl party? Because Kathy Hilton was there as well, a nasty surprise for RHOBH fans.

by Anonymousreply 73February 17, 2022 12:54 PM

He's been a Republican forever. I'm not sure why anyone forgot that fact or never knew it in the first place.

But this is bad for him, supporting Trump post-January 6. What a weird way to come out as a Trump supporter, but I guess he's hardcore.

by Anonymousreply 74February 17, 2022 12:57 PM

[quote] “Well, I think fabric being disrupted is a good thing,” he said.

[quote] Grammer added of the country’s political divisions, “We’ve been through a lot worse.”

I find that attitude very lacking of compassion for those who have to die for this disruption. I'd prefer something less violent to dismantle whatever holds us back from Liberal progress.

by Anonymousreply 75February 17, 2022 1:00 PM

Actors have differing views. They entertain. They are not scholarly political scientists, prominent credentialed journalists, or experienced senior government personnel. Grammer's view on politics is an opinion. His expertise is acting.

by Anonymousreply 76February 17, 2022 1:16 PM

You don't have to be racist or homophobic to support Trump. Just selfish and greedy. And somehow blind to the fact that regardless of what he says, Trump has no intention of helping anybody who can't also help him. And if he can, he'll even stab that person in the back as soon as they are no longer useful to him.

That's it... that's really all it takes.

by Anonymousreply 77February 17, 2022 1:23 PM

Have any of the people who were upset by this discovered that he was caught fucking the underage babysitter during the run of Frasier?

by Anonymousreply 78February 17, 2022 1:24 PM

[quote]Actors have differing views.

naturally, bunky. but this is the DL. everyone is torn to shreds here for any reason. Also, his expertise being acting, they he should have guiding the interviewer to that subject. That he mentions potluck at all is his failing as a supposedly good actor

by Anonymousreply 79February 17, 2022 1:27 PM

[quote] In a new interview with with Christiane Amanpour on PBS, the “Frasier” actor was asked about how his career in Hollywood may have been impacted by his support for Donald Trump.

[quote] “I’m not aware of taking a hit for (it) but now,

What? This bitch has said SEVERAL times that he has been hindered in his career because he's a Republican! The most recent one was just a couple of years ago, but a decade ago he whined that being a Republican cost him an Emmy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80February 17, 2022 1:27 PM

Here's Grammer saying his stupid show got poor ratings because of a conspiracy against him for being Republican.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81February 17, 2022 1:28 PM

He tried to launch a Tea Party TV channel back in 2010.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82February 17, 2022 1:30 PM

David Hyde Pierce was singing Kelseys praises last year. DHP also worked with Dustin Lance Black...He clearly makes poor choices which explains why he looks at least ten years older than his 62 years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83February 19, 2022 5:20 AM

Newsflash, a lot of people are. Moreso than Dems. But people who live in certain states or cities forget there is a lot more to the country outside of where they live.

And Hollywood is filled with closeted Republicans and Conservatives who play the liberal game for their careers.

by Anonymousreply 84February 19, 2022 7:49 AM

Oh, dear goodness, r83! DHP has joined Bridget Fonda in DL's WHET annals of infamy. I could kind of identify Bridget from her eyes, but I couldn't make DHP out, even with the cleft. He's become sunken-eyed and prematurely aged... He does not look healthy.

by Anonymousreply 85February 19, 2022 8:05 AM

As others have said, I feel like most people have known forever that Grammar is a conservative Republican. Though, he seems to not get the blowback that some other Republican celebs get. Why? Is it because he's not a homophobe and/or he's been a good coworker during his career. Or maybe people - people for whom it would an issue - really don't know.

by Anonymousreply 86February 19, 2022 9:29 AM

He's living his best life. OP and the mass of mentally ill Twitter 'Tards are not, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 87February 19, 2022 9:39 AM

I think Fraser and voicing Sideshow Bob made this particular comedian more of a beloved father figure than a menacing Republican Hollywood ghoul who happens to be unlucky in love all the time (almost as much as Alec Baldwin).

by Anonymousreply 88February 19, 2022 10:06 AM

R73 I knew Kathy Hilton was friends with Trump. That's not a surprise. I remember election night 2016 Rick Hilton posted congratulations to Trump on his Instagram page.

I just didn't think they were still dealing with him after his presidency. Not surprised though. The Hilton's never did like Kathy and she's trash who only cares about money anyway.

by Anonymousreply 89February 20, 2022 1:37 AM

R89 well Rick and the Hilton family are Trumpers too - so not sure what you mean. She’s following the herd.

by Anonymousreply 90February 20, 2022 2:17 AM

People with lots of money tend to be Republican. They wanted that huge tax cut and they vote to keep it. Many are conservative on social wedge issues as well.

by Anonymousreply 91February 20, 2022 7:33 PM

I heard he was republican but pro-gay marriage rights and such.

by Anonymousreply 92December 8, 2022 7:43 AM

[quote]It's one thing to be a conservative, and another thing entirely to be a Trump supporter and actually show up at that trash palace Mar A Lago. That puts you beyond the pale.

I agree. I've known he was a Republican for years, but he could have become a Never Trump Republican and at least opposed Trump. Supporting Trump, particularly after January 6, is absolutely unacceptable.

by Anonymousreply 93December 8, 2022 7:58 AM

Additional Classified Documents Found At Donald Trump's Florida Storage Unit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94December 8, 2022 8:10 AM

Conservatives support sedition and espionage against the American people

by Anonymousreply 95December 8, 2022 8:17 AM

Just because you hang out at Mar a Lago & call a DJ an old f*g doesn’t make a person homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 96December 8, 2022 8:24 AM

[quote]“I don’t think Washington didn’t do us any favours for the last 50, 60 years, I think they’ve all been sort of the same party, the same bunch of clowns, the same bunch of really unpleasant people. And I don’t think they’ve been helping anybody but themselves.”

KG is basically talking about the GOP! What have they done for their working class and middle class base? Nothing. Especially these MAGA clowns. What do they stand for? More tax cuts for the rich, more guns, ban abortion totally, they are racists, they want to gut social service programs, they're anti gay, anti-women etc. They are about hate, hate and more hate.

Drumpf isn't a clown? He's the biggest clown to ever hit the political scene. Drumpf has always been a low-rent grifting carnival barker, a bloviating cheating slob. He cheats everyone and anyone. People who are stupid enough to align with Drumpf always get thrown under the bus, while Teflon Don continues to run amok, becoming more corrupt with each passing day.

KG can spout all this bullshit because he's rich, reality doesn't touch many wealthy people. It really shouldn't matter to him what political party he aligns with, he doesn't deal with the same problems the average American deals with. The only difference, as a wealthy ReThug KG has tons of tax breaks. That's all most rich people care about, paying less taxes.

by Anonymousreply 97December 8, 2022 9:01 AM

Their both deeply flod people. Kelsey is a moron for not perceiving the difference this makes when discussing a twit in the entertainment business and a leader of the free world.

by Anonymousreply 98December 8, 2022 9:06 AM

Please tell me he’s not in the Q cult.

by Anonymousreply 99December 8, 2022 9:12 AM

Kelsey Grammer's best work

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100December 8, 2022 9:20 AM

[quote] "His wife Kayte Walsh looks just like him."

Is she as obnoxious as the spelling of her first name, R39?

by Anonymousreply 101December 8, 2022 9:45 AM

I never liked his acting but if one did should his politics make a difference?

by Anonymousreply 102December 8, 2022 9:55 AM

Hopefully this is the reason DHP and Jane Leeves declined to appear in reboot.

by Anonymousreply 103December 8, 2022 9:56 AM

Does Kelsey have any health issues as a result of his LONG TERM COCAINE ABUSE ?

by Anonymousreply 104December 8, 2022 11:53 AM

He seems more libertarian douchebag than anything, like Musk. They seem to be attracted to Dump.

by Anonymousreply 105December 8, 2022 12:07 PM

I had read David Hyde Pierce has declined to join the Frasier reboot. It could because he is at the point he does not or need to do all of the work of a being a regular on a series, or he wants to do other things, or feels like it is just a bad idea, but am wondering if it might he does not want to work with Grammer.

I thought the Fraiser reboot might be a bad idea when I first heard of it but without Niles (and obviously the Dad) I really think it is. The best part of the show was his interactions with his family and his interactions. When it got bogged down about his love worth it was much more miss than hit. I hope the new show is not going to be Fraiser's quest to find love and be happy and the new supporting cast is strong.

I liked Fraiser, and do not think the first 5 or so years of the show were not overrated, but the last three to four years it declined and suspect the new show might be more aligned with the second half of the series. It will probably end up on Paramount Plus or something I cannot watch anyway.

by Anonymousreply 106December 8, 2022 12:20 PM

People are stupid. He’s been a crazy, drug-addled Republican his entire public life.

by Anonymousreply 107December 8, 2022 12:25 PM

Very creepy fellow.

by Anonymousreply 108December 8, 2022 12:34 PM

Bumping this thread after reading this linked article. I felt bad I hadn’t started watching the Frasier reboot, and now I’m sad that I will never let myself watch the Frasier reboot.

If someone could just identify the precise confluence of events, income and age it takes to make snowflakey, privileged, rich, old white people (including YOU Roseanne!) so welcoming of fascist bullshit… well, I think a lot of heartbreak would be stopped. (Including my own with regards to my Dad)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109December 4, 2023 4:42 PM

Anyone who.supports fascists is scum. No matter how many nice he maybe to his gay coworkers he emboldens racists and bigots that come hand in hand with fascists.

by Anonymousreply 110December 4, 2023 4:56 PM

The whore on the left is Ted Nugent in drag, innit?

by Anonymousreply 111December 4, 2023 5:31 PM

He’s a cross dresser at home.

by Anonymousreply 112December 4, 2023 6:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!