Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A smutty stuffed animal for when you're horny: Build-a-Bear launches adults-only 'Build-a-Bear After Dark'

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 14, 2022 2:11 AM

Well, I never in all my life!

by Anonymousreply 1February 11, 2022 9:36 PM

Prince Andrew may be interested.

by Anonymousreply 2February 11, 2022 9:38 PM

Looks like something the Middletons would sell.

by Anonymousreply 3February 11, 2022 9:39 PM

I cannot believe I was the first to post this.

by Anonymousreply 4February 11, 2022 9:40 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 11, 2022 9:41 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 11, 2022 9:42 PM

Nasty bastards

by Anonymousreply 7February 11, 2022 9:42 PM

prase jesus for this wunder full new's!!!! wen this become's a big sucksess Trumpy Bare will be nex'd Bare to get a lifed-size cock i am WET just thinkeing about it!!!!

god is good!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 11, 2022 9:52 PM

M favorite thing about the article in OP’s post is that the sexy bears are “pictured necmxt to fireplaces and on bearskin rugs.”

Bearskin rugs!?!?! Not even Jeffry Dahmer went that far!

by Anonymousreply 9February 11, 2022 9:56 PM

I am sorry but this is taking things TOO far.

by Anonymousreply 10February 11, 2022 10:03 PM

Do they vibrate?

by Anonymousreply 11February 11, 2022 10:52 PM

The next generation will feature an erotic First Lady bear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 11, 2022 10:54 PM

I didn't click the article, do you fuck the bear?

by Anonymousreply 13February 11, 2022 11:16 PM

I don't, but you can, r13.

by Anonymousreply 14February 12, 2022 1:57 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 14, 2022 2:07 AM

^^ Straining

by Anonymousreply 16February 14, 2022 2:09 AM

And now emergency rooms everyhwere will have a surfeit of patients who "accidentally sat on" the bear and can't get it out.

by Anonymousreply 17February 14, 2022 2:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!