Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tracey Ullman's Linda Granger - If DataLounge Were a Person

She's a faded 70s TV star with a billion Hollywood stories, and only five bucks in the bank. She name-drops like the best of them, but her names are all horrendously out of date. It's true she's a little sex-crazed, but her cheap plastic surgery gets in the way. And of course she'll tell you all about her battles with cancer, sex addiction, bulimia, and Morgan Fairchild.

See Also: Linda Fucks the Cable Repairman, Linda Relapses at Canyon Ranch, Linda Sings Pippin at the Palmdale Ramada, etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101April 29, 2022 6:01 PM

I love her. One of Tracey's best characters. Thanks for posting that!

by Anonymousreply 1February 11, 2022 8:12 PM

Linda was always my favourite character too! Remember when she got mauled by a tiger during her Vegas act because she'd been bathing in milk. And the way she'd be watching her old reruns of VIP Lounge on TV whenever they were on.

by Anonymousreply 2February 11, 2022 8:21 PM

"I'm still here, Marmalade!"

by Anonymousreply 3February 11, 2022 8:21 PM

“I’ve been orphaned, arrested, molested, comatose, and riddled with cancer.”

by Anonymousreply 4February 12, 2022 8:15 AM

Banging the cable guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 12, 2022 8:16 AM

Linda’s stalker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 12, 2022 8:16 AM

Linda’s many marriages.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 12, 2022 8:17 AM

“I’ve kicked librium and eskatrol, dexedrine and valium, percodan and percocet, seconals, tuinals, cocaine, quaaludes, opium, peyote and hash.”

by Anonymousreply 8February 12, 2022 8:41 AM

R8…

“Oh, I forgot amyl nitrate!”

by Anonymousreply 9February 13, 2022 12:14 AM

Does anyone remember Linda selling her recovery Barbie dolls on the Home Shopping Network? lol. One could have her stomach pumped, another had her eyes rolling to the back of her head with vomit on her chin and slash marks on her wrists.

by Anonymousreply 10February 13, 2022 12:16 AM

And the time Linda met Ruby Romaine:

Linda: I love senior citizens. Can I give you a hug?

Ruby: You most certainly cannot. Your drug addled brain may not remember, but you got me fired from Vegas Vixens 23 years ago.

Linda: IT WASN'T ME! It was Doug McClure.

Ruby and Linda together were a hoot!

by Anonymousreply 11February 13, 2022 12:23 AM

R10, I sure do! That was the first scene I ever saw of Tracey Takes On... and I was hooked. The actress who played the host was brilliant too, she really lampooned those types of people well.

Oh and Ruby Romaine is one of the callers who ringing up for a doll. She doesn't know if she should get a white or a black doll because her great-granddaughter is "kind of beige".

HOST: Might I suggest: one of each?

RUBY: You can suggest a champagne colonic but I ain't spending that kind of money!

by Anonymousreply 12February 13, 2022 12:28 AM

R11 Ruby says she met Linda Granger a few other times, too.

"I used to do her makeup on that show, 'VIP Lounge. One day, I caught her sniffin' up the translucent powder out of my makeup kit! When I tried to take it away from her, that tramp had the nerve to smack me! So I packed up my things and said 'Miss Granger,' I says, "You can go to Hell! And while you're there, say hello to Marilyn and Judy for me!' I dropped a dime, and told those red-sleeve pedestrians at the network and I says 'That girl's gotta die, cause she's flyin' too high!' I was the Deepthroat that brought that bitch down!"

by Anonymousreply 13February 13, 2022 2:24 AM

Paul Anka wrote "She's Having My Baby" for Linda!

by Anonymousreply 14February 13, 2022 2:32 AM

How about when Raylene's husband Mitch, a little person, died, and Linda sang for him at the funeral, a song of her very own, with the line: "In heaven there are no freaks. That's right, in heaven, our wonderful dead Mitch, is no longer a freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaak".

by Anonymousreply 15February 13, 2022 2:34 AM

R15 He was a stunt performer, and he died on the set of Spielberg's "The Lost World." He was playing a baby raptor, and at lunch, the mechanical jaws around his head failed to open, and he choked to death on a bean burrito.

by Anonymousreply 16February 13, 2022 2:41 AM

on Leeza

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 13, 2022 2:43 AM

She has such a SOLID homosexual fanbase!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 13, 2022 2:48 AM

Nothing better than Linda hosting a funeral. lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 13, 2022 3:49 AM

The boa ate my baby!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20February 13, 2022 3:50 AM

"Go to the light, Mitch, go into the light."

Hahahahaha, I'd forgotten that part. I'm gonna have to get out my DVDs again. I wish seasons 3 and 4 had been properly released. I have them recorded off the TV, but who owns a VCR these days?

by Anonymousreply 21February 13, 2022 3:51 AM

Ruby Romaine going nuts in a supermarket over her douche pump being recalled is another favorite of mine. lmao

by Anonymousreply 22February 13, 2022 3:53 AM

Remember the episode on road rage which was just one long episode with several characters experiencing road rage in LA, ending with a number of them crashing into each other. Linda is with Chopper Tim in the helicopter, watching a getaway driver and moaning about how turned on she is with a big stick between her legs, unaware that she is live. That's where R11 is from too, I'm pretty sure.

Ruby gets carjacked and drives the carjacker crazy with her reminiscences of old Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 23February 13, 2022 3:56 AM

R23, she says Burt Reynolds took so many ludes his balls dissolved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 13, 2022 3:59 AM

I loved all the little connecting bits between the characters that happened. From memory, when it came to Linda:

- Chic started his career selling drugs to Linda's agent;

- Janie wrote the expose on Linda that got her fired (though Ruby also claimed she was responsible);

- Hope exposed Janie's involvement in the end of Linda's career, and also did a striptease at a club Linda was performing at in Vegas;

- Trevor was her number one fan ('I have such a solid homosexual fanbase') and even tries to smuggle her dog abroad for her;

- Ruby had her Hollywood connections to Linda;

- Rayleen was her stunt double and Linda sang at Mitch's funeral;

- Sydney offered to represent Linda in suing a health spa;

- Mrs Noh Nah Ning had Linda's picture on the wall of her doughnut shop...

And I'm sure there were many others.

by Anonymousreply 25February 13, 2022 4:10 AM

^Oh, and if my memory is correct, in the one off Tracey Takes on New York, it's Fern who distracts Linda, causing her to get run over.

by Anonymousreply 26February 13, 2022 4:11 AM

[quote]Does anyone remember Linda selling her recovery Barbie dolls on the Home Shopping Network? lol. One could have her stomach pumped, another had her eyes rolling to the back of her head with vomit on her chin and slash marks on her wrists.

I came here to say that very thing!

by Anonymousreply 27February 13, 2022 4:24 AM

Then there was Sex Addict Linda. She had bendable knees.

by Anonymousreply 28February 13, 2022 4:27 AM

Tracey was awesome as always, but the writing on Tracey Takes On was really good too. Its what? 20-something years later and I still bust a gut over this show.

by Anonymousreply 29February 13, 2022 4:28 AM

Creative differences...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30February 13, 2022 4:31 AM

Found the dolls skit.

I think one of my implants is exploding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 13, 2022 6:22 AM

"I can feel it leaking into my chest cavity."

by Anonymousreply 32February 13, 2022 7:05 AM

Where else have I seen the studmeat who plays the cable guy in r5?

by Anonymousreply 33February 13, 2022 9:03 AM

Poor Linda, such a trooper, such a survivor.

by Anonymousreply 34February 13, 2022 9:13 AM

Ruby got pissed off when she couldn’t buy liquor and cigarettes with food stamps and went off on a rant about Bette Davis and what she told her.

I also loved Ruby’s line, “Miss Granger, you can go to hell, and while you’re there say hello to Marilyn and Judy for me!”

Here she is abducted by aliens.

Gail Parent of The Golden Girls, and Jenji Kohan creator of Weeds and Orange is the New Black wrote and produced on the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35February 13, 2022 9:13 AM

Ruby Romaine, the classiest broad who ever loved, dearie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36February 13, 2022 9:14 AM

Satan’s Playground.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37February 13, 2022 9:14 AM

"Somebody tell me I'm asleep but I'm just dreamin' I'm on the planet of the assholes!"

by Anonymousreply 38February 13, 2022 5:31 PM

I gotta put some, um, medication in there.

“Hogan’s Heroes is on. They took it off the air for awhile when that Bob Crane got a little too enthusiastic with his S&M hobby and ended up dead in the desert. Doesn’t surprise me at all though. You never saw anybody so damned pleased to be working in a concentration camp.”

by Anonymousreply 39February 13, 2022 6:32 PM

Ruby's filthy story about becoming a secret agent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40February 16, 2022 1:40 AM

Jack Conley played the cable guy R33.

by Anonymousreply 41February 16, 2022 2:35 AM

R41 "TAKE OFF EVERYTHING BUT YOUR TOOL BELT!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 42February 16, 2022 2:43 AM

“A party that Van Johnson was giving for the Vienna Boys Choir.”

I can’t.

by Anonymousreply 43February 16, 2022 6:55 AM

Oh god, I fucking LOVED Tracey Takes On. I was the only weirdo at school that loved this show and would use so many sayings from it. LOL! Absolutely brilliant stuff that still holds up. Tracey is a comic genius.

It's a shame HBO Max doesn't have all these seasons to watch.

by Anonymousreply 44February 16, 2022 7:44 AM

Sooooo ahead of its time and so many people came out of that show and went on to do incredible things. Even the cinematographer went on to work on Avatar.

There was one episode when Ruby kept getting attacked and raped by the neighbor’s dog. Then her son Buddy’s father was referred to as his “uncle daddy”. Absolutely hilarious!

Fern Rosenthal getting into a fistfight with Julie Kavner’s character when they both run for condo president is another one. lol

by Anonymousreply 45February 16, 2022 8:09 AM

R44 I think I read somewhere that Tracey bought up the rights to all her shows, and she's holding onto them to make sure they go to a proper home.

Or she might start a bidding war between BritBox and Hulu.

by Anonymousreply 46February 16, 2022 3:14 PM

Yeah I have never seen any of these but it all sounds hysterical, I wish I could stream it all right now! I love Ullmann but somehow missed the entire run of this series

by Anonymousreply 47February 16, 2022 3:51 PM

Most of her characters were a gay man's dream, and she had a lot of gay writers.

1) Linda Granger, this boozy old has-been

2) Ruby Romaine, the decaying old makeup artist to the stars

3) Sydney Kross, cunty celebrity attorney

4) Fern Rosenthal, spoiled Jewess retiree in Flahrida

5) Kay Clarke, kooky little spinster who lives with her ailing mother

6) Trevor, the gay airline steward

7) Kris, the lesbian lover to an LPGA golf pro

by Anonymousreply 48February 16, 2022 3:54 PM

Or the one where Ruby's son Buddy purchases a mail order Filipino bride.

Ruby: "And don't even THINK about slittin' my throat, I sleep with a gun under my pillow."

The next morning after the mail order bride cleans up Ruby's pig sty house:

Ruby: "Why, you're a regular brown tornado!"

by Anonymousreply 49February 16, 2022 3:57 PM

R50 She also made Ruby some fresh-squeezed orange juice from the trees in the backyard. Ruby added a jigger of vodka "as a purification agent."

by Anonymousreply 50February 16, 2022 4:45 PM

R50 Then Ruby takes the mail order bride to see Buddy, who was in a standoff with the FBI. Ruby sells the Filipino woman to the FBI agent. And we learn that Buddy was the child star spokesperson for Taystee Bread!

Another hilarious Ruby episode!

by Anonymousreply 51February 16, 2022 5:00 PM

I always enjoyed Birdie, the evangelical Christian. At one point she kidnaps Tracey's other character, Chris the lesbian, to take her to a homosexual deprogramming centre, run by her twin brother Sandy (also played by Tracey). At the end of the episode Sandy is being beaten up by the "ex-gay" parishoners who have seen the light, and at the same time their twin telepathy kicks in and Birdie starts feeling the kicks in her stomach too.

"It must be that time of the month again - when the state troopers get a hold of your uncle Sandy." she says to her child.

by Anonymousreply 52February 16, 2022 6:59 PM

R46, she owns all of her shows except the Fox one. That’s how she made her money. She helped finance as long as the rights went back to her. She’s a shrewd cookie.

by Anonymousreply 53February 16, 2022 8:44 PM

There was a bit in the first season about an old film that was never completed. Tracey plays a drunk aging actress named Laura Demerol. She talks about the film’s star: “Buzz has me over one Sunday and he said, ‘Laura, Alicia gives the greatest head in Hollywood and it’s gonna show on the screen.’ And I saw the dailies, and Buzz was right.” lol. She also talks about her gay co-star that was very vain. They caught him in bed with his stunt double - “So I guess he adored the thought of screwing himself!”

by Anonymousreply 54February 16, 2022 8:47 PM

Fern at the hairdressers:

“The last time I let anybody touch my hair, I ended up so orange that I looked like Lucy - and I don’t mean the “I Love Lucy” Lucy, I mean the old tired Lucy!”

by Anonymousreply 55February 16, 2022 8:49 PM

OMG, I forgot how funny it was. What a great thread.

by Anonymousreply 56February 16, 2022 8:49 PM

“You’ve been into Mother’s room, haven’t ya?”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57February 16, 2022 8:50 PM

Fern’s housekeeper puts a hex on her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58February 16, 2022 8:51 PM

Sydney Kross: “These priests, they can’t wait to go to heaven!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59February 16, 2022 8:53 PM

Linda got her TV gig by overdosing and fainting - her head landed in the lap of a television network executive. lol

by Anonymousreply 60February 16, 2022 8:54 PM

Ruby sided with Joan Crawford.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61February 16, 2022 8:55 PM

R61 "I examined my conscience, and I went on the side of the person who signed my paychecks. The Academy Award winning Miss Joan Crawford."

by Anonymousreply 62February 16, 2022 8:59 PM

Also wasn't there an episode where Sydney Kross married Kay off to a death row inmate so she could get him a stay of execution? I think in the end Kay married him right before they gassed him--Kay behind the glass motioning for him to hold his breath. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 63February 16, 2022 9:01 PM

"I hate death row. Everybody's so uptight!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64February 17, 2022 12:19 AM

Fern & Jobie at the pool.

Jump in, swim around a little, maybe have a small seizure…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65February 17, 2022 12:27 AM

Here's her awful Sydney Kross character fantasizing about achieving career success AND getting rid of her awful mother at the same time.

"Well, mom. You're old, you're in poor health, and your medical insurance is nearly up. Life in prison is your only option!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66February 17, 2022 12:29 AM

There was an episode where Sydney riverdances to unwind.

Im surprise Leslie Abramson didn’t try suing the show. lol

Melissa Rivers was in an episode interviewing Linda and Linda took forever telling her the meaning behind every ribbon she was wearing - child stars in trouble, thr homeless Dalai Lama… The ballots at the festival she was hosting were being tabulated by those with attention deficit disorder, “It takes a little longer, but it’s so worth.”

by Anonymousreply 67February 17, 2022 1:39 AM

R58, I was going to mention, I love the part when Fern and Harry have the curse put on them, and a little effigy of Fern pops out of the toaster, causing Fern to scream and scream:

"Harry! I'm in the fires of HELL here!"

by Anonymousreply 68February 17, 2022 5:49 AM

Another episode had Fern being molested by her dentist while she was under the influence. Fern’s friend played by Julie Kavner’s breaks in and tries to save her and Fern slaps her out of the way:

Julie: “Fern, that man fondled you!”

Fern groggy: “My insurance pays for it!”

by Anonymousreply 69February 17, 2022 8:44 PM

Here's Linda, being stalked by Jon Favreau.

The idiot hired a phony stalker for publicity purposes, so she could fit in with Tori Spelling and Kate Moss, but she ended up drawing out an actual psycho.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70February 18, 2022 5:04 PM

^That's so hilarious, when she's driving around and indicating for the stalker to follow her and acting all concerned, but not too concerned in the mall because she thinks he's a set up for publicity.

by Anonymousreply 71February 18, 2022 7:23 PM

Was it on this series or the Fox one where Tracey plays a woman in a divorce hearing against her proctologist husband and belts out "Goldfinger"??? I would love to see that again!

by Anonymousreply 72February 18, 2022 7:57 PM

"That young man has been following me around for quite some time."

"Would you like me to call the police?"

"Oh, no. Not yet!"

by Anonymousreply 73February 18, 2022 8:33 PM

Rayleen: I'll tumble for ya!

by Anonymousreply 74February 18, 2022 8:36 PM

Has anyone mentioned the episode on dating yet? Linda is in a Titanic spoof where she's being driven home from a premiere in a limo (it's maiden voyage) driven by Corbin Bernsen. They screw, then the limo gets hit by a truck full of iceberg lettuce and the limo sinks into the ocean. As it's going down Linda tries to dial 911 but can't ("Jack, do you have a pencil? My nails!). She ends up on a piece of driftwood as Jack drowns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75February 18, 2022 8:40 PM

"The partners in my firm decided that I'm a little irritable when I'm, quote, 'without a partner.' They think I need to get laid!"

by Anonymousreply 76February 18, 2022 9:18 PM

The final Tracey Takes On was the end of the world, spoofing Independence Day and other 90s/early 2000s disaster movies. Kay's mother finally dies, then she has a few hours before the meteor hits the earth to go to the over 50 singles club.

by Anonymousreply 77February 18, 2022 9:21 PM

That was a great one, R77. Birdie, the evangelical Christian starts getting drunk and firing her gun off in the house. When the end of the world doesn't happen, she gets all her kids in a circle and starts yelling at them: "We heard nothing! We saw nothing! Praise momma, praise daddy, praise Jesus! SAY IT AGAIN!"

by Anonymousreply 78February 18, 2022 9:22 PM

He’s going to get two firearms for his birthday!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79February 18, 2022 9:52 PM

"Bob Jr's been begging me for a minibike, but I just don't know. He's only 8 years old and I hear those things can be very dangerous..."

One other Birdie bit that always sticks in my head too is the politics one.

"Me and my daughter are fixing to go a meeting of the We Hate Hillary Club. Bunch of us girls all get together once a week over in Greenville. Now tonight's topic is 'Hillary Rodham Clinton: Why Three Names is Just One Too Many'. And my daughter's starting her own club with a bunch of her girlfriends. It's called the We Hate Chelsea Club. Ain't that great? Something you like to do with the family. Look up to the Lord!"

by Anonymousreply 80February 18, 2022 9:58 PM

Just watching a few clips of Tracey Takes On again and what's so cool is that obviously Tracey is the star of the show, she plays all the main characters, does the voices etc, but she also allows co-stars to have the jokes and some great lines and be a real presence too, which is really cool.

I love "Fawn Loving" from the recovery dolls sketch with her terrible, limited vocabulary: "Last time Linda was here, she was here to be here with her book: I'm Still Here!" or "I wish the folks at home could see exactly how carefully crafted with careful craftsmanship these dolls are crafted" and by the end, yelling: "Can we get some help to help us here?!" Hehehe.

by Anonymousreply 81April 25, 2022 2:30 AM

Tracey as Camilla.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82April 25, 2022 4:46 AM

Tracey as Brigitte Macron.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83April 25, 2022 4:52 AM

I loved the recent HBO episodes but they seem to have stopped a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 84April 25, 2022 4:55 AM

Tracey Breaks the News has been my favourite outing for Ullman after Tracey Takes On.

by Anonymousreply 85April 25, 2022 5:09 AM

Tracey Takes On was a brilliant show, I wish she'd done more seasons. I wonder if Linda Granger was based on one particular actress or was she a composite character of several 70s-era actresses?

by Anonymousreply 86April 25, 2022 5:13 AM

Linda was based on people like Loni Anderson and every 70s has-been (Charlie’s Angels). These women would still be sporting the same hairstyle from their peak period, and go on promotional book tours talking about their struggles. You saw it all the time and it’s been revived.

Linda would probably be on Real Housewives now. Her plastic surgery looks pretty minimal compared to today’s women. She would fit right in.

I remember that a Linda Granger movie was in the works in the early 2000s. It’s a shame it never happened. Here’s hoping Tracey revives the character someday. I always loved how Tracey’s other character, the very drunk, Hollywood makeup Union artist, Ruby Romaine hated Linda.

There was a great line from Ruby, who it was revealed helped end Linda’s career, that went something like this:

“…so I come in and I catch her trying to snort the translucent powder out of my makeup kit. I says, ‘Miss Granger, you can go to hell and while you’re there say hello to Marilyn and Judy for me!’”

Linda had a bit where she was in a bathroom talking about her struggle with bulimia. She found a way to lose weight without throwing up: “Unfortunately the answer was speed and cocaine.”

Tracey’s gay writers wrote a lot of the Linda Granger sketches.

by Anonymousreply 87April 25, 2022 5:45 AM

Tracey Breaks the News was undoubtedly the best thing she’s done (of her own original work) since Tracey takes on. That show was filmed the week each episode aired so that it was always current. Theresa May having a nervous breakdown believing she’s part of the Truman Show kills me. She lays out how insane the world has become and how it all must be a joke to get viewers to watch her go insane. She brings up that the conservatives are being headed by a pregnant lesbian! “It just doesn’t make sense!” lol

“I had so much that I wanted to do and some day I was going to tell everyone what that was!” - Theresa

by Anonymousreply 88April 25, 2022 5:49 AM

If you've lived in the NYC Metro area or Florida, you've known women who are exactly like Fern Rosenthal.

by Anonymousreply 89April 25, 2022 5:59 AM

[quote]Linda was based on people like Loni Anderson and every 70s has-been (Charlie’s Angels). These women would still be sporting the same hairstyle from their peak period, and go on promotional book tours talking about their struggles. You saw it all the time and it’s been revived.

Linda's desperation to still be seen as "hot" and relevant reminded me of Farrah Fawcett as she aged.

by Anonymousreply 90April 25, 2022 6:03 AM

She had a great soundbite from the opening to her episode on Race Relations, I remember. It was something like:

"The reason I play a middle-Eastern cab driver, a gay flight attendant, a Jewish housewife and an Asian doughnut shop owner is that I don't want to offend anyone - I want to offend [italic]everyone[/italic]!"

The tone of her stuff has always been that everyone, no matter how "insignificant" is both worthwhile in this world and also good fodder for comedy. It's wonderfully equalising, and also allows her to get really deep into the characters she creates.

by Anonymousreply 91April 25, 2022 11:25 AM

She played Angela Merkel and Judi Dench perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 92April 25, 2022 1:46 PM

That really wasn’t funny. But….whatever you say

by Anonymousreply 93April 25, 2022 5:10 PM

That’s nice, r93. Run along.

by Anonymousreply 94April 25, 2022 6:04 PM

R93, Go Home! Go Home!

by Anonymousreply 95April 25, 2022 11:16 PM

"God grant me the serenity to accept members of the opposite sex and not to accept the opposite sex's members, and the wisdom to know the difference."

by Anonymousreply 96April 27, 2022 8:54 PM

Here's Ruby Romaine, drunkenly explaining the plot to Rock Hudson's "Magnificent Obsession."

Of course, she remembers Rock as being "all hands" in those days. She has a theory for what made him gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97April 27, 2022 8:59 PM

No. Linda Granger is much too positve to be DataLounge as a person.

by Anonymousreply 98April 27, 2022 9:01 PM

You got that right, R98.

by Anonymousreply 99April 28, 2022 8:46 AM

R98 R99 Linda's poorly-selling autobiography was called "I'm Still Here," after all. It details her saga with pills, booze, bulimia, and Erik Estrada.

She hands out copies in the ladies room at The Ivy anytime she hears models retching in the stalls.

by Anonymousreply 100April 28, 2022 3:17 PM

R100 LOL!

by Anonymousreply 101April 29, 2022 6:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!