Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Scott Eastwood Gay?

Hot AF, successful, no girlfriend, never really has had one. Can always be seen in Instagram with his bros, but no hos. Lives with some guy who is supposed to be his BFF. I think maybe Scottay is a homosexualist. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. Hell, I’m a homosexualist myself.

by Anonymousreply 22March 27, 2022 2:19 AM

No. He is actually a sex addict and can't keep a GF because he can't stop having sex

by Anonymousreply 1February 11, 2022 12:11 AM

How very dare you!

by Anonymousreply 2February 11, 2022 12:17 AM

OP I’ve always wondered this too. Why is a rich 36 year old man living with his BFF? He’s one of the few people I think he might be truly be bisexual.

Also, he was at gay pride in Vegas a few years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 11, 2022 12:25 AM

Loves dick.

by Anonymousreply 4February 11, 2022 12:28 AM

Everyone knows he’s gay ever since his days on One Life to Live. And he was sending his nudes to other dudes.

by Anonymousreply 5February 11, 2022 1:29 AM

R5 That’s Scott Evans you idiot.

by Anonymousreply 6February 11, 2022 1:31 AM

I get he and Scott Caan mixed up.

by Anonymousreply 7February 11, 2022 1:52 AM

r7 There are rumours about both!

by Anonymousreply 8March 26, 2022 2:35 PM

[quote] No. He is actually a sex addict and can't keep a GF because he can't stop having sex

... with men.

by Anonymousreply 9March 26, 2022 2:41 PM

Did his mother contribute [bold]anything[/bold] genetically? What she just a walking incubator for 9 months? This is Clint Eastwood's whole face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 26, 2022 3:00 PM

[quote] Did his mother contribute anything genetically? What she just a walking incubator for 9 months? This is Clint Eastwood's whole face.

Scott's mother contributed genetically to Scott's height, his father is 6 foot 4 inches, Scott generously lists at 5 foot 11 inches.

by Anonymousreply 11March 26, 2022 3:36 PM

VERY generously...more like 5'9"

by Anonymousreply 12March 26, 2022 3:39 PM

Every man I have met named Scott is GAY. I have met Scott Caan a few times at parties over the last 5 yrs. (haven't fucked him, but he's GAY). Scott Evans is GAY, met him at a charity function in the home above Sunset. Adorable, sexy, great body (he looked innocent), I told him that too. Scott Eastwood (only met once in Laguna Beach). He looks like his dad, was with a good-looking man, definitely a couple. I told both Caan& Eastwood that I get them mixed up and they both said" Yes, everyone does, happens all the time". Scott Evans was the one I wanted to take back to my hotel, fuck his brains out( I told him that too).

by Anonymousreply 13March 26, 2022 3:50 PM

I met him briefly and he gave me zero gay vibe. Although...I am not as attuned to some of the younger "fluid" types.

by Anonymousreply 14March 26, 2022 4:13 PM

Judging by the way he takes a dick, I'd say he is...

by Anonymousreply 15March 26, 2022 4:46 PM

r13 Did you flirt heavily with Eastwood and Caan?

by Anonymousreply 16March 26, 2022 4:51 PM

Maybe Scott is a little shell shocked after Ashton Kutcher stole his girlfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 26, 2022 10:11 PM

Sort of cute, but also looks like he’d fit right in at the Lolly Pop Guild.

by Anonymousreply 18March 26, 2022 10:45 PM

He gay.

by Anonymousreply 19March 27, 2022 1:26 AM

His feet are big and awesome

by Anonymousreply 20March 27, 2022 2:03 AM

Which Scott is the midget, again ?

by Anonymousreply 21March 27, 2022 2:05 AM

r21 Caan I think?

by Anonymousreply 22March 27, 2022 2:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!