Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Taco Bell Parking Lot Shitshow

I came across this engrossing video after going down a tasing rabbit hole on Youtube. The incident occurred on April 11, 2021, in Lima, Ohio.

[quote]According to that report, Lima Police Officer Justin Wireman was in the drive-thru at the restaurant when he heard what he described as loud, obnoxious bass-style music.

[quote]When Wireman reached the drive-thru speaker he could hear a person wearing a tan ski mask yelling profanities directed towards him.

[quote]He reportedly told them to turn the music down and stop cursing, but was met with more cursing.

[quote]As he went to the pickup window, Wireman asked an employee “if the music was affecting her work” which she acknowledged that it did.

[quote]Wireman was assisted initially by patrolman Luedeke who also told the group to turn the music down, but they didn’t comply. Maldonado was tased when he resisted arrest.

[bold]Lima police cleared in Taco Bell tasing[/bold] limaohio.com/news/482236/lima-police-cleared-in-taco-bell-tasing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 9, 2022 11:13 PM

(Original link to news article got mangled)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 9, 2022 10:48 PM

When I first read the OP, I thought, "well, that's what happens after you eat a Taco Bell". But then I realized what was going on.

This is how stupid "nothing" issues turn violent. Those kids were being dicks -- not just for playing music out in the open like that, but when the cops showed up.

The only thing I'm a little curious about is how they handled the kid with the ski mask on (real smart wearing a ski mask and dancing next to cops who have been called on a noise complaint). He said he didn't have an ID and they immediately try to detain him? Why not just ask him his first and last name? A noise complaint isn't criminal, per se, even if you get cited.

by Anonymousreply 2February 9, 2022 10:57 PM

I hate kids.

by Anonymousreply 3February 9, 2022 11:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!