Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Skeletal Ben Whishaw in new series This Is Going to Hurt

I’d be surprised if he’s more than 120 pounds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132March 7, 2022 1:28 AM

ED's are not uncommon among gay men.

by Anonymousreply 1February 9, 2022 9:21 AM

As someone that is attracted to the thin/skinny type I think he looks good not skeletal.

by Anonymousreply 2February 9, 2022 9:26 AM

R2 = Darfur orphan

by Anonymousreply 3February 9, 2022 9:27 AM

I think he looks gorgeous

by Anonymousreply 4February 9, 2022 9:31 AM

I think he looks fat.

by Anonymousreply 5February 9, 2022 9:35 AM

He’s got more ribs showing than my 4th plate from the buffet at Golden Corral when I’m having a bad day.

by Anonymousreply 6February 9, 2022 9:46 AM

I enjoyed the book, I'm surprised he's playing the character (who is the writer too) as such a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 7February 9, 2022 9:50 AM

He's hawt!

by Anonymousreply 8February 9, 2022 9:53 AM

Gross.

He looks disgusting.

What the fuck is wrong with him?

by Anonymousreply 9February 9, 2022 9:55 AM

He does seem VERY skinny but I don't want to body shame so as long as he's happy and healthy it's no one's business.

by Anonymousreply 10February 9, 2022 10:22 AM

He's a good and interesting actor, I think, and he can look quite odd one moment and handsome the next - much more interesting than a conventionally handsome actor who looks the same in every role in every pose, on and off duty. Lean and wiry is my favorite, though he does rather take it quite near the edge.

by Anonymousreply 11February 9, 2022 10:55 AM

[quote] What the fuck is wrong with him?

He’s THIN!

by Anonymousreply 12February 9, 2022 10:55 AM

He looks rail-thin to most 399-lb American beached whale, I guess. His intact dong alone weighs 20 pounds already.

by Anonymousreply 13February 9, 2022 10:59 AM

I cannot understand what constitutes his charm as an actor. He is only second to Adam Driver for me, and both have a face for radio. Whishaw complains all the time, his biggest role was a cliche nerd, a role without any depth by definition (Q). To the fans: If you wanted to endear me to Whishaw's acting, what should I watch?

by Anonymousreply 14February 9, 2022 11:00 AM

I was 115 once....not a great place to be.

by Anonymousreply 15February 9, 2022 11:11 AM

[Quote] I was 115 once....

Did you get a telegram from The Queen?

by Anonymousreply 16February 9, 2022 11:19 AM

Always get him mixed up with Luke Treadaway, who I think is the more talented waifly Englishman of the two (or, at least, more camera-friendly and charismatic).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 9, 2022 11:40 AM

He’s hot. I’ll take thin any day over plump.

by Anonymousreply 18February 9, 2022 11:42 AM

Men aren’t cute or breedably and peggably submissive without a little covering of chub, so it’s a no from me.

by Anonymousreply 19February 9, 2022 11:46 AM

He's great in a very British scandal but he is again playing dislikable.

by Anonymousreply 20February 9, 2022 11:58 AM

His husband is a fashion designer, and they’re infamous for encouraging eating disorders.

Ben is undeniably talented, but he looks gross.

by Anonymousreply 21February 9, 2022 12:01 PM

He’s got a totally normal body. I know DL is Fat City, but come on!

Within living memory the majority of people were that lean. It just shows how overweight has become the new normal.

It’s incredible that queens can post here saying they’ve barely seen him in anything. He’s a household name in the UK.

He’s just a naturally gifted actor. He was very good in London Spy but his 20 minute monologue as a WW1 soldier in Queers shows his gifts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 9, 2022 12:07 PM

Ahh he's husband is a composer?

by Anonymousreply 23February 9, 2022 12:10 PM

Very sexy!

by Anonymousreply 24February 9, 2022 12:13 PM

His husband scored movies, no? He's become a fashion designer?

by Anonymousreply 25February 9, 2022 12:22 PM

He's extra skinny for the role--he plays an overworked, stressed-out young doctor.

by Anonymousreply 26February 9, 2022 12:34 PM

Oh, wow! For nearly 10 years I thought Ben Whishaw was married to fashion designer Christopher Bailey. Apparently, Ben and Christopher got married the same year, and Christopher’s husband is an actor, but they’re not actually married to each other. Thanks for setting the record straight (so to speak).

by Anonymousreply 27February 9, 2022 12:43 PM

Most people on this thread type fat.

by Anonymousreply 28February 9, 2022 12:51 PM

He's a "problem" on DL because there are three major types of men here: 1) men who are obsessed and disgusted by overweight men, 2) men who think the only gay men of any value are muscled, and a growing population of 3) men who are into fit/fat or chunky.

There is not a large vocal contingent that like and appreciate skinny men or - more significantly - men with normal bodies.

Numbers 1 and 2 seem to be the largest contingents, or at least the most vocal. Hence, anyone that doesn't fit either stereotype is not comprehensible.

Ben Wishaw is not a stereotype. For some men on DL that means he doesn't, or shouldn't exist.

by Anonymousreply 29February 9, 2022 12:52 PM

He's just naturally a bean pole.

His physique isn't manufactured by dieting or anything. Just one of those stick thin guys.

Probably cant put on weight if he tried.

by Anonymousreply 30February 9, 2022 12:56 PM

AIDS?!?

by Anonymousreply 31February 9, 2022 12:56 PM

'Waif" and "faun" are his brand. He'd be unemployed if he got beefy.

by Anonymousreply 32February 9, 2022 1:04 PM

What would happen to his career if he got rid of the wig he stole from the actress who played Iola on “Mama’s Family?”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 9, 2022 1:21 PM

It's "the AIDS", R31, especially if he's "a gay".

by Anonymousreply 34February 9, 2022 2:06 PM

Watched Adam Driver in "House of Gucci"...yeah, his face is bad, but there's something so hot about him. I can't explain it, but he is sex on a stick.

by Anonymousreply 35February 9, 2022 2:42 PM

[quote] If you wanted to endear me to Whishaw's acting, what should I watch?

The Paddington films.

by Anonymousreply 36February 9, 2022 2:57 PM

What was the miniseries he made with Pete Postelthwaite?

by Anonymousreply 37February 9, 2022 3:04 PM

I think Justice was in the title. He was wrongly accused of something.

by Anonymousreply 38February 9, 2022 3:04 PM

While in America...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39February 9, 2022 3:20 PM

Ben Whishaw, Adam Driver, Adrian Brody, and John Bernthal should co-star in a movie about 3 brothers who are simultaneously ugly and hot. Their father could be played by Bill Murray…

by Anonymousreply 40February 9, 2022 3:29 PM

Ben is a wonderful actor and I do believe he's just naturally this thin, but I do prefer it when it keeps his clothes on

by Anonymousreply 41February 9, 2022 3:39 PM

He has a lovely big willy, unfortunately hasn't shown it onscreen in years.

by Anonymousreply 42February 9, 2022 3:50 PM

I find, and I have always found, Ben to be absolutely lovely, just the way he is.

by Anonymousreply 43February 9, 2022 4:30 PM

Let's bake a cak for Ben.

by Anonymousreply 44February 9, 2022 5:08 PM

I like him as an actor, but he is too thin (for my personal taste). I read his recent interview in The Guardian and he comes off as a little twee.

by Anonymousreply 45February 9, 2022 6:54 PM

His is not a "normal body," r29. "Normal" does not include Dachau-ribs. "Normal" for an adult male does not mean a figure with a 20" waist.

On his side of the graph there is normal, slim, thin, and eat-a-sandwich-forGodsake.

by Anonymousreply 46February 9, 2022 7:03 PM

[quote]"Normal" does not include Dachau-ribs.

r46 = Whoopi Goldberg

by Anonymousreply 47February 9, 2022 8:45 PM

[quote]He's just naturally a bean pole.

He is. He's said in his the past he's tried to bulk up for roles but nothing works.

by Anonymousreply 48February 10, 2022 5:18 AM

[quote]His is not a "normal body,"

Watch any video on YouTube of street crowds before 1960. Most people are thin. As thin as Whishaw. But keep saying he hasn't a normal body if it reassures you in your chubbiness that you're just "a little overweight".

by Anonymousreply 49February 10, 2022 5:50 AM

^ I agree. It’s shocking to see old movies where everybody is thin.

I recently watched an Icelandic/Nordic noir series, & there was a running joke about a character being fat, & he was maybe 10 lbs overweight.

Haven’t clothing sizes changed too over the years? Obviously sizes had to added as people became morbidly obese. But even “normal” sizes had to be altered upwards.

by Anonymousreply 50February 10, 2022 6:23 AM

He should take advantage of his current body type and do a Holocaust biopic. I’ve always wanted to see Man Search for Meaning done as a movie. Or perhaps a very scathing biopic of Bruno Beetelheim?

by Anonymousreply 51February 10, 2022 6:40 AM

He can’t lose 5lbs for a role or anything. He’s probably 130 depending on his height. I like men like this.

by Anonymousreply 52February 10, 2022 6:58 AM

[quote] His is not a "normal body," R29. "Normal" does not include Dachau-ribs. "Normal" for an adult male does not mean a figure with a 20" waist.

Exactly.

You people defending his weight, truly have no idea how little you can eat to maintain Ben's weight and body type.

I know someone whose body looks just like Bens, and he eats almost nothing. He'll only drink coffee and smoke cigarettes. And he acts almost as if he's scared of food.

This weight is NOT normal. And it's as unhealthy as being morbidly obese.

by Anonymousreply 53February 10, 2022 7:44 AM

I'm always struck by how thin and tiny Elizabeth's father George VI and uncle Edward VIII are in those old photos. What's that about? Was it some sort of effete ideal back in the day for upper class men? The women look perfectly normal sized or even matronly. It's like those weird insect species where there is a extreme dimorphism between the male and female.

Maybe Phil was so attractive to the queen cause he looked like a normal man.

by Anonymousreply 54February 10, 2022 9:16 AM

Elizabeth’s father was a chain smoker who died from lung cancer. Of course he was thin.

by Anonymousreply 55February 10, 2022 9:43 AM

Is it really true that being underweight is as bad for your health as being overweight? I thought you had to be pretty malnourished before being underweight was as bad as being overweight.

by Anonymousreply 56February 10, 2022 9:45 AM

Adam Kay isn't skinny now. (The doctor character). Was he skinny then? Is Ben's weight unrelated to the role?

by Anonymousreply 57February 10, 2022 10:21 AM

Ben Whishaw looks just fine and healthy to me. Today people are expecting every man under 40 to be overly muscular like a male gym bunny.

by Anonymousreply 58February 10, 2022 10:33 AM

In 2001's My Brother Tom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59February 10, 2022 10:37 AM

The most filled out I've seen him was in 2015's LONDON SPY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60February 10, 2022 11:10 AM

Is this show available to watch in the US?

by Anonymousreply 61February 10, 2022 11:16 AM

So how is the series? It looks like one episode after another of "How Terrible the NHS is" with an an assortment of oddball patients & asshole (but mostly well-meaning) doctors.

by Anonymousreply 62February 10, 2022 11:52 AM

The Guardian gave it a thumbs up, commenting on the realistic medical gore on display (including a prolapsed umbilical cord). In the show, sketelal Ben is too exhausted to eat, apparently. He sleeps instead of eating.

by Anonymousreply 63February 10, 2022 12:25 PM

He's very sexy

by Anonymousreply 64February 10, 2022 12:26 PM

I’ve liked his in what I’ve seen him in. In the first picture I thought he’d starved himself for a role, like Christian Bale did for The Mechanic. Ben’s ass is nice and doesn’t look too bony and that’s what counts. I don’t remember having seen it before.

by Anonymousreply 65February 10, 2022 12:39 PM

[quote]I'm always struck by how thin and tiny Elizabeth's father George VI and uncle Edward VIII are in those old photos. What's that about? Was it some sort of effete ideal back in the day for upper class men? The women look perfectly normal sized or even matronly. It's like those weird insect species where there is a extreme dimorphism between the male and female.

Men are supposed to have a body fat percentage of around 13% and women are supposed to have a body fat percentage of around 25%.

People who think that men are normally "a bit chubby" are fucking retarded. Men are normally a bit thin and women are normally a no t chubby.

There IS a big difference between men and women's bodies. Androgyny is an aberration.

by Anonymousreply 66February 10, 2022 12:49 PM

women are normally a bit chubby*

by Anonymousreply 67February 10, 2022 12:49 PM

When did he whip his cock out?

by Anonymousreply 68February 10, 2022 2:33 PM

I'd bang that bag of bones.

by Anonymousreply 69February 10, 2022 2:35 PM

He starred in Perfume, based on the Patrick Suskind novel. A strange, compelling performance as a perfumier in 18th century France. Dustin H. is also in it and DH's performance is Grade A Ham.

by Anonymousreply 70February 10, 2022 4:40 PM

Seems like some of you have never known men who just have a very high metabolism and can eat as much as they want without putting on weight. John Hurt was another actor of that body type.

Ben is great in My Brother Tom, Stoned, Perfume, Bright Star, The Hollow Crown, Cloud Atlas, Lilting, Queers, London Spy, A Very English Scandal, Fargo, and Surge (a recent nude scene, R42, and much more erotic than what OP has linked). And he's received high marks for his stage work, including a Laurence Oliver award nomination for Hamlet.

by Anonymousreply 71February 10, 2022 6:19 PM

His bussy is hard and bony...

of course it's going to hurt

if you can even get it into his little shriveled-up hole

by Anonymousreply 72February 10, 2022 6:29 PM

R68 I think he flashed his hairy, nicely-sized pinga years ago in "Stoned".

by Anonymousreply 73February 10, 2022 7:04 PM

He's a grower, too. My friend told me Ben is between 8-9, super thick and veiny, shoots jets of very watery loads.

by Anonymousreply 74February 10, 2022 7:14 PM

One of the best Brit actors right now.

by Anonymousreply 75February 10, 2022 7:16 PM

The room has to be completely dark, because he's so sure that his body is disgustingly unacceptable

by Anonymousreply 76February 10, 2022 7:18 PM

[quote] Seems like some of you have never known men who just have a very high metabolism and can eat as much as they want without putting on weight.

Sure, Jan.

No such thing.

Ben is anorexic. And you're an enabler.

by Anonymousreply 77February 10, 2022 7:46 PM

[quote]So how is the series? It looks like one episode after another of "How Terrible the NHS is" with an an assortment of oddball patients & asshole (but mostly well-meaning) doctors.

Pretty much. But it's well acted and well written with a great soundtrack so I can live with the tropes.

by Anonymousreply 78February 10, 2022 9:26 PM

R22 is right, he's just on the thin side of normal, something which most people in the US (and Australia etc) just dont get to see because so many people are overweight or obese

by Anonymousreply 79February 10, 2022 10:04 PM

He takes his scrubs off half a dozen times in the first episode alone and has perfectly proportioned body. Some heffalumps here are deranged.

It's a terrific show.

by Anonymousreply 80February 11, 2022 8:38 AM

He's going to get his third BAFTA for this.

by Anonymousreply 81February 11, 2022 10:14 AM

R80, right, going to check if this is on Netflix now - not here it isnt. Apparently I can view it on BBC's iPlayer using a VPN which I've got. It's medical though and apparently features a" tsunami of bodily fluids’”. And I'm not good with medical shit, which is why I look after my health to avoid having to deal with it!

Might have to slog through it all anyway just to get a look at that perfectly proportioned body, cos damn you is right about that, he is so hot

by Anonymousreply 82February 11, 2022 10:17 AM

Any stills of Ben's big hog?

by Anonymousreply 83February 11, 2022 10:23 AM

Ben, erotic ectomorph...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84February 11, 2022 1:37 PM

Yes, R83.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85February 11, 2022 1:41 PM

Anybody that doubts Ben Whishaw’s acting ability, or any other person that’s not seen him before and is interested in seeing a bit of brilliant acting…

Take a look at his chapter of “Queers” from BBC America: "Queers sees eight new writers respond to the 50th anniversary of The Sexual Offences Act, which partially decriminalized homosexual acts between men in the UK."

His episode is "The Man on the Platform" - Written and directed by the great Mark Gatiss - "A young man returning from the trenches of the First World War recollects a love that dared not speak its name."

(It's available for purchase on Amazon. Google also says - though I wouldn't bet on all of them - Currently you are able to watch "Queers." streaming on fuboTV, DIRECTV, BBC America, Spectrum On Demand, AMC Plus, AMC+ Roku Premium Channel or buy it as download on Apple iTunes, Google Play Movies, Vudu, Amazon Video.)

by Anonymousreply 86February 11, 2022 2:37 PM

Perhaps he should see a doctor.

Something is not right with him.

by Anonymousreply 87February 11, 2022 2:42 PM

I have the McAfee VPN, which I can turn on and off (Hulu doesn't function when it is on), but I am still unable to watch the BBC channel This Is Going to Hurt is on. Does anyone have any ideas how I might watch this in the USA? I know I was able to watch London Spy on BBC before it came to the US, but I don't remember how I did that. I don't think I used a VPN.

I'm a big Whishaw fan. I wouldn't change a thing about his spectacular, lovely self.

by Anonymousreply 88February 11, 2022 2:46 PM

If you watch it via using a VPN you are stealing so why don't just torrent it, same thing.

by Anonymousreply 89February 11, 2022 2:51 PM

[quote] the great Mark Gatiss

the creepy and lavishly-paid luvvie Mark Gatiss

by Anonymousreply 90February 11, 2022 2:55 PM

he looks unwell

by Anonymousreply 91February 11, 2022 2:59 PM

Google the title and then "watch this". You're welcome.

Just finished the final episode. Fantastic TV. The woman who plays "Miss Houghton", the tough-talking no-nonsense working class surgeon is, with Wishaw, another standout.

by Anonymousreply 92February 11, 2022 3:05 PM

Yeah, yeah. All older actors were as skeletal. Sure, Jan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93February 11, 2022 3:13 PM

[quote]The woman who plays "Miss Houghton", the tough-talking no-nonsense working class surgeon is, with Wishaw, another standout.

I loved her and Alex Jennings as Mr. Lockehart.

by Anonymousreply 94February 11, 2022 3:19 PM

Are you in the USA, R92? No option to watch comes up via Google or otherwise except for BBC1, which is not accessible in the US.

by Anonymousreply 95February 11, 2022 3:31 PM

R14 Ironically, I find both Whishaw and Driver to be fantastic actors, some of the best working today. And neither are "ugly."

by Anonymousreply 96February 11, 2022 3:33 PM

r96 Driver is sexy as hell, and a great actor.

by Anonymousreply 97February 11, 2022 3:37 PM

[quote]no option to watch comes up via Google

Did you put both phrases in inverted commas with a plus sign between them? No. Course not.

by Anonymousreply 98February 11, 2022 4:30 PM

I always get Alex Jennings and Tom Hollander mixed up. Both are great in whatever they do.

by Anonymousreply 99February 11, 2022 4:32 PM

He looks disgusting.

Super skeletal people like Ben really gross me out. They're creepy.

I won't watch his movies.

by Anonymousreply 100February 11, 2022 4:32 PM

Good for you. Now waddle off.

by Anonymousreply 101February 11, 2022 4:33 PM

Was that included in the instructions, R98?

by Anonymousreply 102February 11, 2022 4:35 PM

No of course not –– because the only people who don't know how to do a filtered Google search in 2020 should have drool bibs tied round their necks.

by Anonymousreply 103February 11, 2022 4:38 PM

Still doesn't come up with anything but trailers and clips, R98. Your instructions are singularly unhelpful. Presuming you're British per your use of "inverted commas" and your general twit/twat level of condescension. Again, not accessible either way in the USA.

by Anonymousreply 104February 11, 2022 4:40 PM

Ugly fucking anorexic cunt.

His body makes me want to puke.

Anorexics like Ben are mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 105February 11, 2022 4:42 PM

Oh, the irony.

by Anonymousreply 106February 11, 2022 4:43 PM

R105

Why are you here? His name was in the title of the thread.

by Anonymousreply 107February 11, 2022 6:03 PM

Ben Whishaw's reality show: "MY 8 STONE LIFE."

by Anonymousreply 108February 11, 2022 7:47 PM

Love Ben and love this series. It's so good I ration myself to one episode a night. 'Showered with awards' is often a turn-off, but TIGTH will likely be so.

It's clever, funny, gritty, touching, informative, surprising. Excellent cast. Ben was top of Adam Kay's wish-list, and was overjoyed when Ben said Yes.

The author then didn't mind about his star's 'skeletal' status, a) because it doesn't matter and b) because he's such a brilliant actor. It's great TV.

by Anonymousreply 109February 11, 2022 7:54 PM

R108 What’s the American title, cause we ain’t going to bite with that stone stuff?

by Anonymousreply 110February 11, 2022 7:59 PM

Yes, But where's his big bone?

by Anonymousreply 111February 11, 2022 8:20 PM

8 stone = 112 lbs.

by Anonymousreply 112February 11, 2022 9:30 PM

Ben is so cute.

He posted this selfie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113February 11, 2022 10:03 PM

R86 thanks for mentioning this, I did not know anything about it!

Watched one episode on demand tonight - not the Ben one but the one where an older tailor recounts his experiences as it's announced homosexuality is decriminalized.

by Anonymousreply 114February 12, 2022 3:22 AM

[quote]His body makes me want to puke.

For slim people to remind you how fat you are must be awful. How selfish of them. They deserve every drop of your spittle. And one imagines there is a lot of it given your fluid retention. Or is the problem big bones?

by Anonymousreply 115February 12, 2022 4:49 AM

I saw Ben on stage in NYC years ago and he had a nude scene. The cock was really big soft, so I believe the 8-9 thick story above. Yum.

by Anonymousreply 116February 12, 2022 4:57 AM

[quote] I saw Ben on stage in NYC years ago and he had a nude scene. The cock was really big soft

Any cock would look big, next to a twig.

by Anonymousreply 117February 12, 2022 5:12 AM

Maybe he should star in a live action version of The Nightmare Before Christmas while he’s this thin, can he sing?

by Anonymousreply 118February 12, 2022 5:34 AM

R118 - as a matter of fact he can hold a tune pretty well. Saw him on stage a few years back in a play that involved a bit of singing. He was very good.

by Anonymousreply 119February 12, 2022 6:03 AM

R114

Keep going. Every chapter of "Queers" is good. It's a great collection of stories. Some are better than others but all are good writing and great performances.

Rebecca Front in "Missing Alice" is brilliant.

If I remember correctly I thought the weakest one was Russell Tovey.

by Anonymousreply 120February 12, 2022 12:51 PM

Ben has always been a little slip of a thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121February 12, 2022 6:28 PM

For those able to access it it, Queers is available on BBC iPlayer. The Ben Whishaw episode isn’t available on YouTube. I watched some of these when they were first out and had missed the Whishaw one somehow. It was a wonderful series.

by Anonymousreply 122February 12, 2022 6:55 PM

If one can endure all the ads, one can watch the Whishaw installment on Dailymotion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123February 12, 2022 8:31 PM

OMG that ad for Chicken Curry is ADORABLE. I had no idea he was such a gorgeous twink. And funny.

by Anonymousreply 124February 12, 2022 8:49 PM

Writer Adam Kay needs to brush up on his showtunes. In one episode, a character says, “In the words of Andrew Lloyd Webber, love changes everything.” Every self-respecting gay man knows ALW only writes music, not lyrics.

by Anonymousreply 125March 6, 2022 7:09 PM

That body needs a better haircut.

by Anonymousreply 126March 6, 2022 7:12 PM

I love his body. Older guys that avoid getting fat are hot.

by Anonymousreply 127March 6, 2022 7:46 PM

R71, And I will add the 2-season "The Hour," also with Dominic West.

by Anonymousreply 128March 6, 2022 9:00 PM

When is this available in the US?

by Anonymousreply 129March 6, 2022 10:12 PM

Ben's cock probably looks hot against his skinny body.

by Anonymousreply 130March 6, 2022 10:50 PM

Ben could hook up with that newly single young manorexic model DL is crazy for.

by Anonymousreply 131March 6, 2022 10:53 PM

[quote]When is this available in the US?

It's so weird. The rest of the world has seen it as well. Companies really need to fix their rights issues.

by Anonymousreply 132March 7, 2022 1:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!