Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Michael Sheen and David Tennant Gay?

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 7, 2022 8:33 AM

I watched Good Omens a while back and it was really well written and very funny. I think most readers here would love it.

by Anonymousreply 1February 7, 2022 3:10 AM

I swore I read Michael Sheen had quit showbiz and moved back to Wales to work in politics.

(at the time it sort of sounded like an excuse to get away from Sarah Silverman)

by Anonymousreply 2February 7, 2022 3:58 AM

No. Both pussyhounds, but I'm sure in the past neither turned down the offer of a blow job from a man.

by Anonymousreply 3February 7, 2022 6:58 AM

I’m watching Around the World in 80s Days. Does David Tennant just have absolutely no range as an actor, he seems to be playing the same character in everything I’ve seen him in, though I’ve only watched limited work of his.

by Anonymousreply 4February 7, 2022 7:23 AM

OP - You are mistaken. Michael Sheen and David Tennant are both NOTORIOUS COCK HOUNDS.

by Anonymousreply 5February 7, 2022 7:56 AM

I meant to say- PUSSY HOUNDS but they are actually connoisseurs of COCK .

by Anonymousreply 6February 7, 2022 7:58 AM

There was a poster on DL who insisted David Tennant was gay and that he'd kissed him at some event where Tennant was in fancy dress.

He's fathered 4 children with his wife, one of whom played the catholic maths girl in Belfast.

And Michael Sheen's girlfriends keep getting younger and younger. His current girlfriend (with whom he has a 2 year old baby) is just 5 years older than his daughter with Kate Beckinsale.

Tennant and Sheen are both curious cases as actors. They're really well known and very popular and their name being attached to a project can ensure it goes ahead, but very rarely do the award ceremonies recognise them. Sheen has an Emmy and GG nomination, and a few BAFTA noms but Tennant has nothing of importance, other than an International Emmy, which is comparable with the Welsh BAFTAs they both have. It must have hurt Tennant when Matt Smith and Michelle Gomez both got a BAFTA nom for Doctor Who.

by Anonymousreply 7February 7, 2022 8:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!